Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting (6147 Views)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / 10 Strange Emotions You Have Experienced But Can’t Explain / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
Your opinion.....
yes it is dear
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by HoneyB10(f): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Two boring individual
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by llyodzico(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
Is someone supposed to be online only because of chat??are there no other things someone can do when online??
ah,ah i don't understand u o.. for example u are online on whatsapp 4 an hour did u just go to look at dp's or pm's..nawa o nothing i know go see
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
llyodzico:
ah,ah i don't understand u o.. for example u are online on whatsapp 4 an hour did u just go to look at dp's or pm's..nawa o nothing i know go see
i can go to whatsapp to change my dp and that moment someone saw me online and decided to chat with me...so??
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Mushyhills(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
i can go to whatsapp to change my dp and that moment someone saw me online and decided to chat with me...so??

Irreverent point...

Who the hell are u trying to deceive, you just go on whatsapp to change dp... Thats pure boredom on you tongue

Cutehector come and quote me please grin
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mushyhills:

Irreverent point...

Who the hell are u trying to deceive, you just go on whatsapp to change dp... Thats pure boredom on you tongue

come and quote me please grin
It is not my fault if you don't understand comprehension...by the way you were not the guy I quoted and answered his question...so why the noise.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Thandobaby(f): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
xross:

I swear I hate them like sh*t
I would rather have that person not talk to me rather than that seriously
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Ephyartz: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
The "one word" reply thing only becomes a problem when it happens everytime.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by xross(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thandobaby:

I would rather have that person not talk to me rather than that seriously

Well its very bad and ladies are fund of it.

Some would reply after 18 hours with k
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Mushyhills(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Free
crazymommy:
It is not my fault if you don't understand comprehension...by the way you were not the guy I quoted and answered his question...so why the noise.

I just wanna change your thinking, secondly ? You can't lie well
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mushyhills:
Free

I just wanna change your thinking, secondly ? You can't lie well
k

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by 12inchDickson: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
That's aw I delete a nairalander, I asked wht she expected when she added a 12inchdickson, she asked if am a billionaire, I dint go further to brag about been a ceo I deleted her asap.. Stupid girls
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by viceric677(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
k
perfect response for annoying people. Perfect
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Chrisdmeek(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
dayvid0bedz:
Good enough reason why I prefer calling and having talks on phone.With mere online chats from close friends even you get funny replies..you be like dafuuq?
You know I thought I was the only person who prefer calling to this chat stuff. People find it easier to say stuffs that they obviously can't say to U in person or on phone.

Plus I really find chatting too energy consuming (blame that on my nature). It's only my girl that makes me do that.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Temitoppe(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
suggestion

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by viceric677(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Temitoppe:
suggestion
lol that's a waste of time. It will only generate more 'k'
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by pinpinkay: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
MVLOX:
Personally I don't c y dis is an issue ooo.... I try my best to keep a chat flowing and u reply with me kk no problem, afta reading d kk I just lockup ur side and chat with oda pple dat deserve my time. Note I do dis to my own fiancé self....
bro , not only you .. ma girlfrend does this (though, she in an introvert) .. anytime i ignore her and chat with other people, she will start complaining .. i dont know how to tell her dat she is boring in chats ...so, i just av to deal with it and live wit it
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by MVLOX(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
pinpinkay:
bro , not only you .. ma girlfrend does this (though, she in an introvert) .. anytime i ignore her and chat with other people, she will start complaining .. i dont know how to tell her dat she is boring in chats ...so, i just av to deal with it and live wit it

Lol bros u just have to tell her and help her learn how to chat with u...... apart from letting my babe knw I also teach her wat and how she could keep us talking cuz I may not be in d mode all d time. so dis days wen she types Kk and I don't respond she knws wat to do next by saying something dat will stimulate me to talk else na so chat take end dat day....... but for d nw we are currently chatting and its going very smoothy.... lol
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Rapunzel001: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Is someone supposed to be online only because of chat??are there no other things someone can do when online??

Other things like?
What other thing does someone basically use his Instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, BBM, 2go and the rest for if not chatting?
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by crazymommy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Rapunzel001:

Other things like?
What other thing does someone basically use his Instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, BBM, 2go and the rest for if not chatting?
Am a full time business woman...i have more important things I use those apps for..I use them to advertise my business too...I have more than 4000 WhatsApp contacts strictly for business....thank u.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by Rapunzel001: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Am a full time business woman...i have more important things I use those apps for..I use them to advertise my business too...I have more than 4000 WhatsApp contacts strictly for business....thank u.

That explains it...
Your case is obviously a different case
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by guente02(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
K as in Potassium?
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by viceric677(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
guente02:
K as in Potassium?
lol.
Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by joesmarty(m): 12:39am On Jun 22, 2016
ExInferis:

Had this just last night. I'm the one in green bubble

Wow, so you didn't cum, you dey last oo grin[quote author=ExInferis post=46717056]

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Have Experienced This Kind Of Chatting by ExInferis(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2016
joesmarty:

Wow, so you didn't cum, you dey last oo grin

Hoppit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc / Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better / Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.