Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) (3673 Views)

Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Sadeik: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
4:35pm at ABUJA AIRPORT

Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Taeewo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Waiting
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by wowmenow: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
I see ambulance they want to use it to carry buhari to aso Rock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by drss(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
if una dey expect buari dullard to land publicly for abuja den una don enta one chance. d dullard go come secretly through anoda airport away from public eye.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Project400: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
wink
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by dadebayo1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bros Londonboy.... Please what is the update.. Seems like Bros Anon did not know about the change In plan..
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
The President's arrival is been awaited with bated breath. I wonder why it has generated so much furore among Nigerians.
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by nellyelitz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:
this guy is wicked
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baba would go straight to Daura..

Pls show them VP, Kyari Abba and Ministers incl Arase, Dambazzaui, others grin
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by bolt000(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sai Baba. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by dontbanandquote: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Na 2 day, as e be abo.ki, even after Buhari quench, he will still be President from his grave.
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
That first pic, isn't the stand or mini podium there for receiving someone?

As in if you are coming back home why would you need that there?

Or is it permanently there.
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari still using Gej Official Car.
When will he buy his own?
Kudos Baba
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by princemillla(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:

Wailing has taking over every organs in ur system that u are seeing double. Show me the ambulance

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by gebest: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
I LUV PMB, MAY U ARRIVE SAFELY AND SHAME D WAILERS ND IPOD

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by papaejima1: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good
Let him proceed directly to Daura and spend his remaining days with his grand children and cows
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
E be like say go you help me with that your hypo make I wash my eyes also
wowmenow:
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by papaejima1: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ussyberry:
That first pic, isn't the stand or mini podium there for receiving someone?

As in if you are coming back home why would you need that there?

Or is it permanently there.
He would likely make some form of speech
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by thymedcurry(f): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
wowmenow:

All over the world there is always an ambulance that follows a president's motorcade.
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by cashreport: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sadeik:
4:35pm at ABUJA AIRPORT
Are you currently at the airport now

Update us
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
papaejima1:

He would likely make some form of speech

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by olarhtunji(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
I see some pained mofos on diz thread havin serious erektion on Buhari matter.

Let dem go & DIE! cool
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Femich18(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Baba is back...welcome home

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Welcome back PMB

Op please any recent pics, as in after or during the arrival
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Angelorosebud: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
this one is news now
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Dexema(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Code red wailers, the baba is back from waste germany.
Re: Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) by Livinusc(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2016
wowmenow:
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Standard Primary School Built By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri(Pics) / African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) / Breaking: APC Publishes Complete List Of It's Governorship Candidates For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.