Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) (39247 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Olukat(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
greatwhite:

If u were in his shoes would u have done better. Do u know what it means to be called a general?. I assume u don't from ur comment. If u knew better, u would do better.

Ken Saro-Wiwa was in same situation and he stood firm to the very moment they hung him.
Can you compare This coward with Ken anywhere?
The man in Diya died on that "weeping day"
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
greatwhite:

If u were in his shoes would u have done better. Do u know what it means to be called a general?. I assume u don't from ur comment. If u knew better, u would do better.
and a sophisticated cowadr called a general, knelt down before a major begging for his life to be spared. it is better they killed him than die the rest of his life remembering how he disgraced himself. he would be going through a lot for the shame he brought to that rank. i can never die a cowadr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

General Abacha could have killed Diya same way he killed Saro Wiwa.

Diya was lucky he knelt down and cried and begged and weeped and sneezed before Al-Mustapha to spare his life.

Such a coward.

hmm! And you were there to record that on your Android phone? Amukunmeko
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Anytime I hear Oladipo Diya, I hear Abacha's Biitch.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0
watching the video, the major gave him a piece of cloth to clean his face. he is indeed a cowadr, and he will continue to be taunted for the rest of his life as a cowadr

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Opiletool:

hmm! And you were there to record that on your Android phone? Amukunmeko
full watch it

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by TonySpike: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

watching the video, the major gave him a piece of cloth to clean his face. he is indeed a cowadr, and he will continue to be taunted for the rest of his life as a cowadr

How will he be taunted, my friend? The very man that gave him an handkerchief, Gen. Sani Abacha, has died over 18 years ago in a more shameful way, and is now rotten in his grave. Meanwhile, Gen. Diya is alive 18 years after to the glory of God, what more can we say? The accuser died before him, that to me, is sweet victory for Gen. Diya.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
TonySpike:

How will he be taunted, my friend? The very man that gave him an handkerchief, Gen. Sani Abacha, has died over 18 years ago in a more shameful way, and is now rotten in his grave. Meanwhile, Gen. Diya is alive 18 years after to the glory of God, what more can we say? The accuser died before him, that to me, is sweet victory for Gen. Diya.
sharrap, thats mustapha. cool
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by gare(f): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
fanex:
this guy owes me money... about 600 USD

The Son or the father?
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by femolala001(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Anytime I hear Oladipo Diya, I hear Abacha's Biitch.. grin grin

I have seen the video o. The guy was pleading and begging for mercy..
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by femolala001(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

I need a clarification o. Is dat abacha in d video or mustapha.. who is diya beggin in d video??
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

full watch it

Arindin. Your hero disguised as an ugly woman, ran to a neighbouring country abandoned those he claimed to be fighting for and left them at the mercy of a brutal Army, only to come back and neglect the very course he fought for, begged for mercy, served under a very junior officer and thus remain insignificant and irrelevant to the extent that his people denied him their votes. They both found a way to live a bit longer. So shut up and stop calling some people cowards when the tree of cowardice grows in your backyard with plenty of fruits on it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
femolala001:

I need a clarification o. Is dat abacha in d video or mustapha.. who is diya beggin in d video??
major al mustapha grin
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Opiletool:

Arindin. Your hero disguised as an ugly woman, ran to a neighbouring country abandoned those he claimed to be fighting for and left them at the mercy of a brutal Army, only to come back and neglected the very course he fought for, begged for mercy, served under a very junior officer and thus remain insignificant and irrelevant to the extent that his people denied him their vote. They both found a way to live a bit longer. So shut up and stop calling some people cowards when the tree of cowardice grows in your backyard with plenty of fruits on it.
bro, diya is a cowadr. when we get to ojokwu thread we sought it out cool
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by TonySpike: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

sharrap, thats mustapha. cool
Are you blind? The man seated on that sofa is General Sani Abacha? How old are you? I'm sure you were a few months old when Abacha was Nigeria's head-of-state!

5 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by larryUG(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aigbofa:

A lot of you have a warped sense of reasoning. Who is the bigger coward? A victim of abuse of power or the guy who used state authority to terrorize fellow citizens?

I will like to see see how you hold up in front of an AK45 about to snuff out your life for something you didn't do. People like you will pee and deficate at the same time.

If his only reason for begging is to witness this wedding it is probably better than to have died for nothing other than to satisfy someone's sadism.
Bros, have u read d account of how Aguiyi Ironsi was killed? Did he beg his subordinate? General Vatsa was killed by IBB buh before that he forbade his wife to beg ibb on his behalf even tho he claims innocence. How about BS Dimka before he was caught and killed? How about lt.col fajuyi when he insisted dt he be killed with Ironsi?did he beg? Bros, know it now, diya and adisa are regarded as cowards in d military circles. Obasanjo was also held, did he beg?

3 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by femolala001(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

But the links shows https://www.nairaland.com/2281011/abacha-offers-oladipo-diya-handkerchief#33176791
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by femolala001(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

major al mustapha grin
Pple saod that it is abacha and i also think that is abacha.. see this link https://www.nairaland.com/2281011/abacha-offers-oladipo-diya-handkerchief#33176791
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by femolala001(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

i am old enough to impregnate your menopause beach you call a mother cool

Choi.. it is bitch not beach.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
femolala001:

Choi.. it is bitch not beach.
i dont want them to ban me

*winking*
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by omosedollar(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
If he didnt beg, he wont be alive to witness this joyous moment.

2 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by okuneddie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

Diya was lucky he knelt down and cried and begged and weeped and sneezed before Al-Mustapha to spare his life.

Such a coward.

so begging makes him coward ba? I know u wouldn't have said so if u are that son of his.

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by fanex: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Babatunde Diya owes me money

gare:

The Son or the father?

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

Such a coward.
It's so easy to say because you're not in his shoes.Imagine you being his son who's getting married here.Begging Al-Mustapha or Abacha would not have made a difference anyway.He would still have been killed a la military style.
It was just God who spared him.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by rigarmortis: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lt crying General hOlla_dipo Diya.

the town crying general himself.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by rugged7(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
The son of a COWARD... grin

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
I vote for Refiner

Cc NLJega
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by refiner(f): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
I vote for Refiner

Cc NLJega

hahahah grin grin grin grin

Not here na cheesy
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

hahahah grin grin grin grin

Not here na cheesy
I voted on the main thread already.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
watch how children of sophistication come here to celebrate this cowadr that knelt down crying and begging to live. if na me be him son i for commit suicide. i can never be a son of a cowadr cool
just like ojukwu who ran away to congo guy charity begins at home not defendin diya either
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

Such a coward.

It is good to be brave and fearless but sometimes it is good to be a coward. Often times we stand in the compound of the coward and point to the spot the brave man USED to live; for he who has never submitted to anything will submit to the burial mat.

Chinua Achebe,
Arrow of God.

3 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by refiner(f): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
I voted on the main thread already.

I know dear... i was shocked seeing this one. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.