Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) (39267 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by amtaken(f): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin
refiner:

I know dear... i was shocked seeing this one. cheesy
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Exactly. Take 5

If he had allowed his ego take over he probably would have been dead and some insignificant person represent him on his son's wedding. If he prostrated because he didn't want his wife to be a widow ot the children become victims of society then it's worth it
Aigbofa:

A lot of you have a warped sense of reasoning. Who is the bigger coward? A victim of abuse of power or the guy who used state authority to terrorize fellow citizens?

I will like to see how you hold up in front of an AK47 about to snuff out your life for something you didn't do. People like you will pee and deficate at the same time.

If his only reason for begging is to witness this wedding it is probably better than to have died for nothing other than to satisfy someone's sadism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by geedeex2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Don't mind the senseless dude . Do you know that Gen.Diya has witnessed more than 5 marriage ceremony of his children .he begged but abacha no listen God himself intervened .
Aigbofa:

A lot of you have a warped sense of reasoning. Who is the bigger coward? A victim of abuse of power or the guy who used state authority to terrorize fellow citizens?

I will like to see how you hold up in front of an AK47 about to snuff out your life for something you didn't do. People like you will pee and deficate at the same time.

If his only reason for begging is to witness this wedding it is probably better than to have died for nothing other than to satisfy someone's sadism.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sard:
The flat-headed people and their cronies are here again.
Whether he cried or not, he's here witnessing the day of joy of his kids. If you were in his shoes, let them kill you for what you are not guilty of, it's none of my problems.
awon olori pelebe.
I am a core yoruba man, yet diya's act of weeping is shameful. How can a Lt. General be begging and crying like a baby
i think he should be stripped of all his stars.... grin
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Olukat:

Ken Saro-Wiwa was in same situation and he stood firm to the very moment they hung him.
Can you compare This coward with Ken anywhere?
The man in Diya died on that "weeping day"
there are some kinds of situations and circumstances that ego doesn't do any good.if you allow one useless dictator to kill you because of one stopeed pride,you just died a useless death and Nigeria won't even remember you tomorrow. If you this of Nigeria and your family you ask yourself the question is Nigeria worth loosimg my life for.is it worth leaving my wife children siblings parents friends and loved ones for.I'm sure questions like this would have gone through diyas mind before he decided to prostrate begging.and this point your life and your family is more important than ego
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
princey83:

I am a core yoruba man, yet diya's act of weeping is shameful. How can a Lt. General be begging and crying like a baby
i think he should be stripped of all his stars.... grin
please read my response to olukat.look my brother when you die,you're a lt general o,you're a slave o,you're the world's greatest o,you're the world's worst becomes IRRELEVANT.everything people honour you because of becomes useless. Your life becomes corpse or referred to as corpse. They don't say that is lieutenant, that is president
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
geedeex2:
Don't mind the senseless dude . Do you know that Gen.Diya has witnessed more than 5 marriage ceremony of his children .he begged but abacha no listen God himself intervened .
abi o
.please how many of abachas children's wedding did he witnessed or how many of his grandkids did he see.

Don't forget that dictators die gruesome and shameful deaths.They die anyhow like ordinary street dogs.imagine what killed abacha
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

and a sophisticated cowadr called a general, knelt down before a major begging for his life to be spared. it is better they killed him than die the rest of his life remembering how he disgraced himself. he would be going through a lot for the shame he brought to that rank. i can never die a cowadr
they say he who laughs last laughs best.please how did the so called abacha die?didn't he die a shameful death? Image the circumstance a dictator died.is diya not still alive with his family doing fine.

The race isn't to the swift or the strong but of God who shows mercy
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

watching the video, the major gave him a piece of cloth to clean his face. he is indeed a cowadr, and he will continue to be taunted for the rest of his life as a cowadr
I agree that it's quite embarrassing, degrading and humiliating for a whole GENERAL to be prostrating to an ordinary major.the difference in rank between them is very high and it's a scar on the worth of his office his intelligence and his efforts in the military but we're talking about HUMAN LIFE here.we have only one life to live. GOD has given us only one life Will you now allow someone lower than you in office rank and intellect to kill you or would you rather prostrate to him and save your life.both options are humiliating so why don't you choose the lesser evil and watch what happens to him

Afterall in the end we all saw it.diya was vindicated and his dignity restored the moment abacha died a useless death and everyone rejoiced.posterity has served him well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
TonySpike:

How will he be taunted, my friend? The very man that gave him an handkerchief, Gen. Sani Abacha, has died over 18 years ago in a more shameful way, and is now rotten in his grave. Meanwhile, Gen. Diya is alive 18 years after to the glory of God, what more can we say? The accuser died before him, that to me, is sweet victory for Gen. Diya.
exactly
that's a taste of sweet revenge without diya lifting a finger.just the same way when Jesus died hell lost it's victory was the same way when abacha died diyas honour and dignity was restored
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
rugged7:
The son of a COWARD... grin
pot calling kettle black. You have no moral justification to call diya a coward when your own hero hid and died in cowardice after inciting civil war.why did he run away. Why didn't he stay till the very end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
a cowadr general that knelt down to a major begging for mercy grin

BUT THAT KEPT HIM ALIVE TO WITNESS HIS SON'S WEDDING.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Olukat:

Ken Saro-Wiwa was in same situation and he stood firm to the very moment they hung him.
Can you compare This coward with Ken anywhere?
The man in Diya died on that "weeping day"

DON'T FORGET THAT HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUNS WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Olukat(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
nyben4eva:

DON'T FORGET THAT HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUNS WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY.

Diya isn't a fighter smiley smiley smileyHe cried to see another day shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by rugged7(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
E pain am shaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

SAMBARRY:
pot calling kettle black. You have no moral justification to call diya a coward when your own hero hid and died in cowardice after inciting civil war.why did he run away. Why didn't he stay till the very end
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by spicy244(f): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aigbofa:

Don't mind them.... Whether he cried or not , the truth is he's still alive today n not wasted... This my country called Nigeria cry
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
the crying general
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by mikolo80: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessi:

General Abacha could have killed Diya same way he killed Saro Wiwa.

Diya was lucky he knelt down and cried and begged and weeped and sneezed before Al-Mustapha to spare his life.

Such a coward.
all these thieves
dem lucky say i no get killer instinct
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by STENON(f): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Happy Married life to you and may your home be fruitful.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Vessi:

General Abacha could have killed Diya same way he killed Saro Wiwa.

Diya was lucky he knelt down and cried and begged and weeped and sneezed before Al-Mustapha to spare his life.

Such a coward.
he is still alive enjoying his life. Where is the so called Abacha today? I think Diya made the right choice.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Aigbofa:

no mind those okoro people

3 Likes

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Congrats
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by musa56(m): 4:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm,keep balling
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Ma ja ma Sa la fin mo akin kanju okunrin Loku ogun.

Hot lead entering your body is not like someone growing apples at you.

If na to stay alive he begged and be seeing good things in life.its worth it.

Where are he people he begged that day

Nnothing last forever. Happy married life to the young man.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Cammo: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Dignitaries
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Cammo: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Dignitaries. Nice one.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by laikas: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
watch how children of sophistication come here to celebrate this cowadr that knelt down crying and begging to live. if na me be him son i for commit suicide. i can never be a son of a cowadr cool
i pray o, who is ur father, u call him a coward, if u were to be in his shoes, just think deep abt it, would u have begged or not. dont tell me ur answer keep it to urself.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Farkson(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

lol, the bottomline was that he lied down crying and begging him to spare his life. A general should not come down low to that extent grin

That is a wise Gen. Who understood the Art of war "winning without fighting". That was never a cowardise,Mustapha and his tyrant boss have their share in prison and grave yard...Diya is here hale and healthy so who laugh best?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
rugged7:
E pain am shaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same way e pain ojukwu tongue
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think these Igbo people can never forget the roles of Yoruba in their political method of ways...that is why they still see us as coward. They think they can use Yoruba to maneuver their way out of the zoo...but we are elites!

1 Like

Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

sharrap, thats mustapha. cool

I'm just reading this thread. At this point, you now sound stewpid and your motive is clear. Gerrhaaut of here. Iddiot.
Re: Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) by sacajawea: 9:57pm On Feb 26
fanex:
Babatunde Diya owes me money

Has he paid up now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos / El-zakzaky Discharges Self From Hospital, Returns To Nigeria / Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.