Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married (851 Views)

South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by balatukur: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
we met last three years ago and I honestly love her and wish to get marry to her but I have to cut short the relationship cos my parents are not in support though I never tell her the reason I walk away, till date she's still hoping something good can still happened between us. fortunately am getting married to another girl, advice me on how to tell her about the new development. I don't want her to get hurt.
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Pheals(f): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice composition undecided
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Topestbilly(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
There's no way she won't get hurt but to make it minimum tell her as early as possible before she hears it from someone else.

Goodluck
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Topestbilly(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pheals:
Nice composition undecided

Bae dis our intro tin is takn 2 long na cheesy
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Pheals(f): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Topestbilly:

Bae dis our intro tin is takn 2 long na cheesy
bring ring con our house na cheesy
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
balatukur:
we met last three years ago and I honestly love her and wish to get marry to her but I have to cut short the relationship cos my parents are not in support though I never tell her the reason I walk away, till date she's still hoping something good can still happened between us. fortunately am getting married to another girl, advice me on how to tell her about the new development. I don't want her to get hurt.

Lie Mohammed
After fuckin her, u now consider a replacement abi.
no wahala, go ahead
but.................
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Topestbilly(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pheals:
bring ring con our house na cheesy

Kk dear, will arrange for dat soon... jus prepare cos I'll fly u straight to heaven, step with u while d angels sing, I'll ask u to marry me and giv u d moon for a diamond ring grin
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Pheals(f): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Topestbilly:

Kk dear, will arrange for dat soon... jus prepare cos I'll fly u straight to heaven, step with u while d angels sing, I'll ask u to marry me and giv u d moon for a diamond ring grin
. Soon come naw cheesy
Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Oksman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Prepare for the worst if you ever promised to marry her. And your new kid on the block what's in her that would make you to walk away from a woman you must have shared your dreams with for 3yrs just because your parents are aganst it without any cogent reson?, do you know how many men she must have turned down their overtures because of you? remember that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Honor ur parents so says the bible, but in marriage, follow ur heart tnx.

1 Like

Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by Topestbilly(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pheals:
. Soon come naw cheesy

PMB is still using the aircraft jare, let's wait till he stops travelling grin goodnight mylady kiss

1 Like

Re: Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married by kulex2k1(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Asking such question on a public forum...Trust me u arent even ready to be married yet.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Complain Of Stomach Pain / On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Female Privileges / Evil Philosophies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.