Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex (1839 Views)

Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by Naijatalktalk(m): 1:31am On Jun 21, 2016
A man whose lady friend is captivated with sex has cried out for help as he can not cope once more even after taking sex enhancing capsules. He cannot in shape his female friend’s insatiable choice for sex and has begged for recommendation on a way to cope. read his tale below:

My girlfriend has a higher sex force than me (huge bummer I understand), the other day we were watching the display Louis and one of the characters said “occasionally I simply need to go home, consume a burger, and hit the sack.”

She casually instructed me that she hopes that by no means takes place to me. She wasn’t imply about it, but it kind of got to me because i am like that. I paintings 7 days a week and every so often I just want to watch tv and take a seat back. I’ve been drugging myself with all varieties of libido enhancers just so that i’m able to carry out even when i’m exhausted.

i’m 22 and maximum men would love to be in my state of affairs, howeve

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/my-girlfriend-wants-kill-with-much-sex/
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by makydebbie(f): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2016
la click la faintgrin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by 4rmthewest(m): 2:12am On Jun 21, 2016
cryLa click la bomb grin....nd d story been dey sweet oo...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by GloriaNinja(f): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2016
idiosyncrasy filled thread.
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by roymary: 2:41am On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin grin

La OP La dreamer

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by Favored4gud: 3:45am On Jun 21, 2016
La Click La BOOM!!
La Click La VANISH!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2016
La click,la bend

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
la click la fart

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex by BABAAGBALABA: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2016
LA click LA op die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Best Masculine Or Feminine Body Feature(s) / You're Bored? Fight Boredom With This Story / Two 1000# Airtime For Grab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.