Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter (3073 Views)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by geraldgiz(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Caption this picture of a girl writing a love letter with drip host

Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by funshosremmurd: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy[b][/b]looolz.. She's tryna posit the letter with her emotional connection
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Love letter is for idiots. The only girl a man truly love is his daughter, and sometimes not even her. Men will stept over their own grandmother to mess with a pretty lady.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by wilybebsy(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Love letter is for idiots. The only girl a man truly love is his daughter, and sometimes not even her. Men will stept over their own grandmother to mess with a pretty lady.
Were u hear this one from
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2016
She get many blood for body na that's why undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
A man can do these things mentioned but not all men are that way.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2016
wilybebsy:
Were u hear this one from

It just the truth. Daughter is the only woman a man can ever think about sacrifice sex. A man will cheat his wife, his girlfriend, everyone around him, but not his daughter.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2016
0rex:

A man can do these things mentioned but not all men are that way.

Yes, they are. Men are The Worst. THE WORST.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Yes, they are. Men are The Worst. THE WORST.
How many men hurt you this much?
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2016
0rex:

How many men hurt you this much?

All of them. One after other. One proposed marriage to me, and 3 weeks later married another woman. I am done. Too old for this rubbish.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

It just the truth. Daughter is the only woman a man can ever think about sacrifice sex. A man will cheat his wife, his girlfriend, everyone around him, but not his daughter.
your opinion, u want to tell me that women don't double date? Heartbroken olosho
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
lilzcee:
your opinion, u want to tell me that women don't double date? Heartbroken olosho

Women do too. But not all women, just ALL men. ALL OF THEM.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

undecided

Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by slim19(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

NOT ALL MEN
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2016
Good men don't exist. Even Jay-Z cheats on Beyonce.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by MrBully: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2016
I find all this romantic stuff irritating, honestly.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

All of them. One after other. One proposed marriage to me, and 3 weeks later married another woman. I am done. Too old for this rubbish.
Sorry about that. It's good you have made a decision but I think with time you might change your mind when you meet the right person.
In life, a good rule is to never generalize but treat every person on their own merit.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

This is not fair na. grin
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2016
0rex:

Sorry about that. It's good you have made a decision but I think with time you might change your mind when you meet the right person.
In life, a good rule is to never generalize but treat every person on their own merit.

I won't meet the right person, I won't allow myself to get hurt again. I am one of God's rejects.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2016
0rex:

This is not fair na. grin

It's fair enough. Men are cheaters. End story.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by wilybebsy(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

what a blatant lie
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2016
wilybebsy:
what a blatant lie

No lie. A lot men will still not love their daughter too.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by wilybebsy(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

No lie. A lot men will still not love their daughter too.
how did u come up with this conclusion?
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2016
wilybebsy:
how did u come up with this conclusion?

Life experience.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by wilybebsy(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Life experience.
and u believe all men are like that
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2016
wilybebsy:
and u believe all men are like that

Certainly. I have no evidence to prove that men are faithful. I have had several boyfriends, they all cheated, to prove my point.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by wilybebsy(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
[/quote]Certainly. I have no evidence to prove that men are faithful. I have had several boyfriends, they all cheated, to prove my point.[/quote]

As if its only men that cheat.... I don't no how many boyfriends u have had but am still saying that its not enough reason to generalize that all men are cheats
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2016
wilybebsy:

As if its only men that cheat.... I don't no how many boyfriends u have had but am still saying that its not enough reason to generalize that all men are cheats

Women cheat too. But far less frequently than men. ALL men cheat. Only SOME women cheat.
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by halfricanadian(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
I can do dis for my man if im so deeply in love with him embarassed embarassed
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by wilybebsy(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Women cheat too. But far less frequently than men. ALL men cheat. Only SOME women cheat.
I don't cheat

It seems u're having relationship issue and i think its still fresh judging from ur comments, i can say i know how it feels cuz have once been there, but u gotta take it easy cuz i can see u're still in pain
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by Kherry: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Dis one no b love ooo........abeg wetin b LOVE self?
Re: When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter by foolinlove(f): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2016
wilybebsy:
I don't cheat

It seems u're having relationship issue and i think its still fresh judging from ur comments, i can say i know how it feels cuz have once been there, but u gotta take it easy cuz i can see u're still in pain

The pain never ends. When you find your true love and they don't love you back. It never ever ends. You just gotta hope they're happy with their new chick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 Pre Contest, Contestants Post Your Pics / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Tekno's Lookalike Who Is A Cross Dresser Is Going Viral, For His Open Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.