Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? (4354 Views)

. / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Do girls mean what they say...?

Are they kick ass drivers...?

Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by falconey(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=30pt] I know one LANICKY [/size]
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by cruzita(f): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
yes they exist
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by InfomejobsN: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am searching for One

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by foolinlove(f): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes, I exist. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
cruzita:
yes they exist
Thank you for being truthful and not claiming to be one...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
you just lied...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Lagusta(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have a lady friend who drives better than me (and I mean that "need for speed" kinda driving) and she talks about sex very explicitly and she is a doctor....

And yeah, very truthful too
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagusta:
I have a lady friend who drives better than me (and I mean that "need for speed" kinda driving) and she talks about sex very explicitly and she is a doctor....

I'm interested... wink
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by dauntless15(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
cruzita:
yes they exist
where?

Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagusta:

let me meet her
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Blackfire(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

problem with ladies who wants to be loved is, when they finally find someone who loves them, they become confusingly confuse.

Sometimes i wonder 'why do fools fall in love?'

2 Likes

Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by firstking01(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Them full everywhere
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by UyiIredia(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Probably a myth in Naija.
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by druxy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
eehen....can you prove that?
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blackfire:

problem with ladies who wants to be loved is, when they finally find someone who loves them, they become confusingly confuse.

Sometimes i wonder 'why do fools fall in love?'

My ex is a very good example... the moment they know you're looking at no one else... that thing in their heads activates...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Blackfire(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

My ex is a very good example... the moment they know you're looking at no one else... that thing in their heads activates...

i know one of my ex who still call me till today... Do u believe i enter onitsha from ibadan, this girl called me and started flirting.

How she got my new number? I don't know. How she knew i was in onitsha, i don't know.

One thing with people like me is i don't know how to love or hid my feelings... I dive in who heartedly.
This girl saw that, and been a rich spoilt kid, she toyed with my heart, insulted me at any given chance... Me i respect myself and move on with my life...

Fast forward 5 years later... She wants me. Hell no.
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by forreelinc(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Yea they exist they are called transgenders man
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
I hv seen many.
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Lagusta(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I'm interested... wink
Certifiedbillio:
let me meet her

I forgot to say that she is married.....
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blackfire:

i know one of my ex who still call me till today... Do u believe i enter onitsha from ibadan, this girl called me and started flirting.

How she got my new number? I don't know. How she knew i was in onitsha, i don't know.

One thing with people like me is i don't know how to love or hid my feelings... I dive in who heartedly.
This girl saw that, and been a rich spoilt kid, she toyed with my heart, insulted me at any given chance... Me i respect myself and move on with my life...

Fast forward 5 years later... She wants me. Hell no.

Allah... same here Ooo... infact nah this same ex no make me sabi love again... I don carry my cross dey go... after two years, she finds me and tells me she wants to be friends...

I treat her like I would treat a female friend... no regular calls, text or chats... you get nah... no dates sef... she notices... tells me she doesn't like it... I say no problem... I try to adjust... I wasn't feeling it... I just left her hanging... I cannot come and kill myself and die...

She knew I wasn't looking at any other girl... even announced to the world... final bus stop... that thing in their head just activated...

e pain me ooO... I no go lie... but... I learnt a very valuable lesson... when it's time to settle... just give one girl belle... she stays... fine... she goes... all join...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagusta:

Why do I have a feeling you're keeping her to yourself...?
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
forreelinc:

Yea they exist they are called transgenders man

hahaha... nice one...
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
crotonite:
I hv seen many.

where...? Nigeria...?!
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

where...? Nigeria...?!
Nebula grin
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Lagusta(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Why do I have a feeling you're keeping her to yourself...?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzxxxx grin grin grin grin

I wish I was tho.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagusta:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzxxxx grin grin grin grin

I wish I was tho.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

dey whine me nah... undecided
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
nope. Never seen one... Don't think I'lll see one in ondo. Ne,er
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
where?

Yes the exist but not in Nigeria
From the pix u wil know; an Oyimbo woman carrying flower.
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by dauntless15(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Symphony1:

Yes the exist but not in Nigeria

From the pix u wil know; an Oyimbo woman carrying flower.
ok i thought you meant naija o i for look for her
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lagusta:

meanwhile I never said I want to date her
Re: Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? by Blackfire(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Allah... same here Ooo... infact nah this same ex no make me sabi love again... I don carry my cross dey go... after two years, she finds me and tells me she wants to be friends...

I treat her like I would treat a female friend... no regular calls, text or chats... you get nah... no dates sef... she notices... tells me she doesn't like it... I say no problem... I try to adjust... I wasn't feeling it... I just left her hanging... I cannot come and kill myself and die...

She knew I wasn't looking at any other girl... even announced to the world... final bus stop... that thing in their head just activated...

e pain me ooO... I no go lie... but... I learnt a very valuable lesson... when it's time to settle... just give one girl belle... she stays... fine... she goes... all join...

i may be wrong, but almost every god forsaken heartless player/ casanova u see today was once a good guy.

Some women create the monsters they see today.

Like i said i may be wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I D Only Girl Dat Love Raw Sex In Nigeria? / I'm Not In Computer Village As Earlier Reported By My Haters / Lady Discovers The Groom At A Wedding She Attended Is The One Who Asked Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.