Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? (698 Views)

Aregbesola And Lai Mohammed All Smiles At Ramadan Lecture In Kwara (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? by room089: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Since the inception of this government over a year ago, I've been monitoring the affairs of this great country called Nigeria quietly from the inner sanctum of my Room 089.
I've come to discover in this APC led government, that nigerians hate these two men the most: president Mohammadu Buhari and the honourable minister for information, Lai Mohammed.
I would like us to discuss with a comparative analyses who is hated the more between these two men.
For me I would say Lai Mohammed is more hated because even the tallisman in his name, 'Lai' sold him out for a kobo. For most nigerians, whatever that comes out from his mouth is nothing but a lie even when it's an obvious fact.
Buhari though hated too, do receive some applauds from some quarters whenever he makes some sensible decisions.

What do you have to say?
Re: Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? by rottennaija(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
room089:
Since the inception of this government over a year ago, I've been monitoring the affairs of this great country called Nigeria quietly from the inner sanctum of my Room 089.
I've come to discover in this APC led government, that nigerians hate these two men the most: president Mohammadu Buhari and the honourable minister for information, Lai Mohammed.
I would like us to discuss with a comparative analyses who is hated the more between these two men.
For me I would say Lai Mohammed is more hated because even the tallisman in his name, 'Lai' sold him out for a kobo. For most nigerians, whatever that comes out from his mouth is nothing but a lie even when it's an obvious fact.
Buhari though hated too, do receive some applauds from some quarters whenever he makes some sensible decisions.

What do you have to say?
And what would you do with that information? Of what use will it be to you
Re: Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? by Ezedon(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Whenever i look into the two names i always understand that someones name always follows him for instance Lai: clearly stands for Lieng Against the Innocent, And Buhari simply means Moving people around.
Re: Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? by Greatzeus(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
You hate somebody,created in the image of God and you can brag about it? when the Bible says " Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer:and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him".( John 3:15)
May be I should interpret the above;
1.If you hate a person,you are just like ritualists who cut people's head for money,and suicide bombers,hired killers etc.
2.If you hate a person, you do not have eternal life,meaning you are heading to eternal death(hell).
Or maybe you meant another thing,but you used 'hate' instead.This is the word of God not mine.

Re: Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? by johnwizey: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oga you should direct your question to the 5% not the whole of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Lesson From Ben Bruce: Mind Your Business! / Rivers State Governors Destruction Of "Criminal Den" Lega Implication. / Lawmakers In Ekiti For Fayose, Vows To Sleep On The Street Tonight.. Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.