Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

"Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (37994 Views)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by agitator: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Reserve it? I laugh in Anioma...

How can you reserve it when you destroy it? How can? We destroy our own environment in other to spite government as if those in power will feel it. Simple truth is that they won't! They have eaten enough money to last them for generations. It's the common man that will suffer it. Our environment has been destroyed, rivers polluted, no development anywhere & youth restiveness but we add self destruction to all these because of "our oil" mentality. What have our leaders done for us? What have the so-called freedom fighters done for the common man? We keep blaming government that builds schools, hospitals, etc for us and yet we can't see our own enemies. We Niger Deltans and even the south easterners are so wicked to ourselves and self centred. We are cruel to our plight and only God can help us, not the government, not federalism and not even secession. Even if we have Niger Delta republic or Biafra today, worse problems shall emerge because the same wicked and self centred hegemonic people will still be at the helms of affairs. So there is no utopia for us unless we fight for our rights, the right way.

The government has not done enough, granted! But why do we cause more havoc? Violence is not the way. Scoring own goals is not the way.

We can dialogue, involve international groups and other nations, cause civil disobedience, protest, etc but never violence or self destruction. Look at the American Civil rights movement and learn a lesson or two from there.

It is well..

I remain that very sharp Urhobo boy! cheesy

People who reason logically know that only the means of moving it out are being destroyed and not the resource itself. Please go back to school. wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by TeamSimple(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
no light in Lagos, no need lying
Maybe na seme border you dey. Come my area for ikorodu.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by MrEverest(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2016
goldman777:
Lolz illiteracy is a disease in d SE and SS imagine destroying your house to prove a point to a visitor angry.i reject illiteracy for my family.
One way thinking mentality without stoping to think of the consequences to themselves.i laff in swahili angry,blow,blow,blow next two year,s at this rate your future would have been blown away.please abeg quote me i need to laff at your stupidity grin
Like seriously? SE&SS are the most educated region in Nigeria, the north has always been backward since 1960 while sw has fallen behind & is now competing with the north. There is what is called collateral damage, the people of the SE/SS are looking at the bigger picture so dont pity them rather cry for yourself & your region!!

11 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by claremont(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2016
What I find interesting is that these Niger-Delta terrorist groups blame the President and the FG for the lack of development in the Niger-Delta, but they are happy to bomb the very instrument that can be used to develop the area. The previous and current Governors of most of the Niger-Delta states siphoned funds allocated to them to develop the area, and yet, some barely-lettered people on here blame the current FG for the poor state of the Niger-Delta.

4 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

Maybe na seme border you dey. Come my area for ikorodu.
mtcheew, ikorodu, Lagos border village.
No light in Ikeja where I reside and in marina where I work for days now

So if they ask you, you will say you are in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Coolabbie: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:
Its best they destroy their niger delta area and leave the rest state, we anambra, IMO, enugu, ebonyi are not with niger delta, if they try to bomb pipelines on our land, its going to be war,
Bomb una own and leave our own for us
Are we not together again?
The biafran map always includes us so why should our fight be separate?
Now that the bombings has reached your side, give them the same massive support you have always been giving them.

@Post, please these guys should not stop at Imo, I hear Abia and Anambra has oil.
Bomb everything bombable

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by ceejay80s(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
is there any intelligent apc representative in the house,I swear I have a very creepy idea of how to stop nda nd biafra aggitation,nd it would work(it won't involve negotiation or army)
As for u,I thought they are ur brothers in the arm aka soilder of the same struggle
l

Wetin concern me with them, I struggle for my own feeding, they are there for their own pocket, I am not with them, I am with any government in power, tell me who the pipeline bombing don help?
Some igbo still dey regret /suffer the after effect of the civil war in mid 60s, these niger delta great grand children will suffer what their fathers are doing in future
Government should look for their sponsors, u see all these billions dem dey recover from all these looters are the money they are using to fund these militants, where else is the money coming from?
Gej, obanikoro, fayose etc should be arrested, one or all of them are funding and buying bombs and arm for these militants,
Get their sponsors and let's see where money wan come out from

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by RavinWolf(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2016
In my own candid opinion, negotiating with terrorists further encourages the emergence of more terrorists.

Its quite a calamity albeit a shame that the actual enemies of Nigeria are from the east side.

Never the less, the easterners have never been known for intelligence, they possess only 'market sense.'

Common sense intimately informs me that educated people dont destroy public, private or government property to fight for rights.

Easterners, use your brains.

Boodogay Chetah Gao Dein was here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by mirob(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
They should stop this, it's really affecting every angle, there has not been light in Ajao Estate, Lagos, for the past three months now.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:
l

Wetin concern me with them, I struggle for my own feeding, they are there for their own pocket, I am not with them, I am with any government in power, tell me who the pipeline bombing don help?
Some igbo still dey regret /suffer the after effect of the civil war in 1967 , these niger delta great grand children will suffer what their fathers are doing in future
wow you are diffrent breed of igbo.nice one bruv.I thought u gonna insult me.I really pity this n/delta people,they are doing themself
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
claremont:
What I find interesting is that these Niger-Delta terrorist groups blame the President and the FG for the lack of development in the Niger-Delta, but they are happy to bomb the very instrument that can be used to develop the area. The previous and current Governors of most of the Niger-Delta states siphoned funds allocated to them to develop the area, and yet, some barely-lettered people on here blame the current FG for the poor state of the Niger-Delta.
the cost of constructing a road in kano and Lagos is three times less expensive than in bayelsa where you have swamps and in imo where you have red soil. They deserve more than the crap federal government gives

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by MrEverest(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:
Its best they destroy their niger delta area and leave the rest state, we anambra, IMO, enugu, ebonyi are not with niger delta, if they try to bomb pipelines on our land, its going to be war,
Bomb una own and leave our own for us
I hope you are not an imposter claiming SE to fan embers of division with our SS brothers, we are in this sh!t together btw the Red Scorpion is indigenous to Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2016
fulanimafia:
The bombs have started going off in the SE courtesy of the Ijaw terrorists.

The Niger Delta environmental destruction and ecological devastation is going east. The militants must be trying to show that they are truly one.

Blow everything up, leave nothing standing.

Fulani man shut up, why are you crying more than the bereaved...South East has not complained about Ijaws

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Pesuzok(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I don't support this touts blowing up pipelines, the government need to engage this people, the reason for this is because they feel marginalized.
This region carries the economic burden of the country and yet the government does little to develop the region.

If the federal government is developing pH, owerri, warri, aba and asaba I don't think people will blow pipelines and agitate for Biafra. You can imagine how buhari threathened this guys, you will have to kill everybody in nigerdelta or southeast if you want to thread the path if violence with them because someday another group must spring up

Make them feel among the country, they feel neglected
Which people in particular, the militants or non militants. How will the government develop the region with the blowing up still on going. Besides, development do not come overnight.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Sixfootah(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
i have always maintained that it is a bad idea negotiating with terrorists, because it only encourages them in their evil acts but it seems like Buhari is ill advised
yeah, I really like how you think... and another Northerner was made acting IGP yesterday...
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Pesuzok(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
AwiLand:

Fulani man shut up, why are you crying more than the bereaved...South East has not complained about Ijaws
Which south east are you referring to. You folks are complicating things for the southeasterner
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Sixfootah(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Pesuzok:

Which people in particular, the militants or non militants. How will the government develop the region with the blowing up still on going. Besides, development do not come overnight.
yeah.. development will come when a Northerner was made Acting IGP yesterday..
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by ceejay80s(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2016
MrEverest:
I hope you are not an imposter claiming SE to fan embers of division with our SS brothers, we are in this sh!t together btw the Red Scorpion is indigenous to Imo State.

Wetin concern me and imposter
I am from anambra nnewi, me and ojukwu be brother from nnewi but where was ojukwu when the civil war was going on ?, the guy run go another country and all his brothers were killed here during the war, after the war the bafoono came back dey claim hero,
I am not dying for anybody this time around , make everybody carry him cross,
So..... Niger delta xmen can bomb the pipeline in their state but they should leave our own for us or else....

5 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
wow you are diffrent breed of igbo.nice one bruv.I thought u gonna insult me.I really pity this n/delta people,they are doing themself

Keep deceiving yourselves with your supposed nice breed of Igbo on NL.

It's already an open secret that many of your kind parade the Internet as SE and SS wannabes just to buy some legitimacy to their campaigns of calumny against Igbos and Easterners.

It's only a confused people who think they can maintain 'One Nigeria' with their myopic and selfish views.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Btruth: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2016
Won't be surprised if group like

- the "Hawaii Five O" militant.
- the "CI5" militant.
- the "Jackson 5" militant.
- the " Invisible man" militant.

..... spring up soon.

yeye they smell.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2016
MrEverest:
haha,keep bombing more ied nd dynamite to ur asernal.bubu must hear am sogbo.
It remains abia now

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

Keep deceiving yourselves with your supposed nice breed of Igbo on NL.

It's already an open secret that many of your kind parade the Internet as SE and SS wannabes just to buy some legitimacy to their campaigns of calumny against Igbos and Easterners.

It's only a confused people who think they can maintain 'One Nigeria' with their myopic and selfish views.
u need to get laid asap yo.don't u ever get tired of ur numerous rant
As u can see I don't bother reading ur comment,cause I know it would be full of tears

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by ceejay80s(m): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:

Tell me who are the people benefiting from it? The politicians sponsoring them, we the civilians are not benefiting anything from them, we are in total darkness now because of their foolish bombings
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2016
We need more bombing in the SE...They should bomb all the oil pipelines and markets there right from Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi...Bomb everything...

When i was complaining that we are not happy as militants were bombing our lands in the ND, some igbos attacked me despite i am from delta state, now where are they? They have suddenly become deaf and dumb... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Armaggedon: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2016
olaasiwaju:
Na everybody go hear am if all our resources Allah gave us wasted, maybe by them US go dey supply us oil wey the Lord Almighty use blessed us i don't know maybe you guys can't think about future una children sef go suffer for this, may Allah still have mercy upön our nation.
how can your allah place resources on the land of "infidels" and give you desert. That your allah must hate you

4 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by alt3r3g0: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2016
cekhoe:
The permanent solution to this menace is to tackle the.source of agitation, why not develop the region so that that 15 year old boy will not have excuse to become a militant tomorrow. You negotiate with one group today,another Springs up tomorrow because the source of the agitation is still there,negotiations are just a way of stalling the problem to tomorrow. The government keeps Window dressing this Niger delta issue with negotiations without taking a second glance at the cause of the agitations. For how long will they keep negotiating with different groups?,tackle the problem from the root once and for all

What is the work of NDDC, Niger Delta ministry and their respective state governors?

The leaders we elect to lead us and us blaming federal govt for their failings and then supporting militants is the root of the problem.

**** Unless you are suggesting they disband all govt and ministries and they deal with Abuja directly.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Toosure70: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Good development, reducing from 5% to 3½%

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by bleskid: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
E don happen.....
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by meltiplexer: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Abagworo:
Awarra today is more or less a deserted community owing to cult clashes originating from Rivers State between Icelanders and Greenlanders with families being wiped but yet under reported by the media. The plight of Awarra people is the general plight of Orashi region of Niger Delta which includes parts of Imo and Rivers States. Oguta though a part of Orashi is quite different as a result of early education and self reliance but the cultists are gradually making some encroachment.

Where are we going in this country,Naijabet man is asking
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Tell me who are the people benefiting from it? The politicians sponsoring them, we the civilians are not benefiting anything from them, we are in total darkness now because of their foolish bombings
ion know how the bombing have helped them,even there representatives don't a give a damn bout them nd they don't seem concerned with the blowing of pipelines not to talk of fg.I know they are aggrieved but instead of picking up arms nd blowing goverment infrastructure,why not go ballistic on your representatives(senators nd members of house of rep) for refusing to fight for your intrest and your governor for looting all revenues nd 13% given to all oil producing states.I use to be an apologist of this guys,now I know that they are fighting a selfish course.I only pity the innocent people there should incase the nigeria army decide to attack them
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Iykopee(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2016
goldman777:
Lolz illiteracy is a disease in d SE and SS imagine destroying your house to prove a point to a visitor angry.i reject illiteracy for my family.
One way thinking mentality without stoping to think of the consequences to themselves.i laff in swahili angry,blow,blow,blow next two year,s at this rate your future would have been blown away.please abeg quote me i need to laff at your stupidity grin

Thats not illiteracy. They wanna cut off ur parasitic lifestyle

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.