Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

"Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (38046 Views)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Wetin concern me and imposter
I am from anambra nnewi, me and ojukwu be brother from nnewi but where was ojukwu when the civil war was going on ?, the guy run go another country and all his brothers were killed here during the war, after the war the bafoono came back dey claim hero,
I am not dying for anybody this time around , make everybody carry him cross,
So..... Niger delta xmen can bomb the pipeline in their state but they should leave our own for us or else....

See them propagandists drinking overdose panadol for another's headache...

At the mere mention of Biaf... or NK foes and naysayers go bananas, muttering gibberish everywhere they go...

Ojukwu was born in much affluence and comfort, that he chose not to look the other way when his people were being massacred by hypocrites shouting "One Nigeria". 1967-70, Ojukwu defended Easterners in a war waged by Gowon and his criminal gang.

Ojukwu only left Biafr* 2 days before the end of that fratricidal war. Ojukwu was smart enough to evade capture. He later returned to Nigeria and received a heroic welcome from his people.

5 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Pesuzok:

Which south east are you referring to. You folks are complicating things for the southeasterner

How do you mean complicating. the whole Se has been complicated since after the war.... how complicated can it get when you are 5% .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
We need more bombing in the SE...They should bomb all the oil pipelines and markets there right from Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi...Bomb everything...

When i was complaining that we are not happy as militants were bombing our lands in the ND, some igbos attacked me despite i am from delta state, now where are they? They have suddenly become deaf and dumb... angry angry
haha u right bro,let them also bear it nd share the militants.since they keep sharing n/delta avengers bombing other people region.don't mind the greedy nd selfish bunch
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by alt3r3g0: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I don't support this touts blowing up pipelines, the government need to engage this people, the reason for this is because they feel marginalized.
This region carries the economic burden of the country and yet the government does little to develop the region.

If the federal government is developing pH, owerri, warri, aba and asaba I don't think people will blow pipelines and agitate for Biafra. You can imagine how buhari threathened this guys, you will have to kill everybody in nigerdelta or southeast if you want to thread the path if violence with them because someday another group must spring up

Make them feel among the country, they feel neglected

Dont you people get it? On top the 13% derivation that they have been collecting, you have niger delta ministry, Nddc, and other bodies set up to further develop these areas. If others not collecting 13% can develop their side, what further excuse can the ones with the funding have for not developing theirs?

The problem is from within, but we are too blinded by hatred of being ruled by a notherner to see beyond our nose.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
u need to get laid asap yo.don't u ever get tired of ur numerous rant
As u can see I don't bother reading ur comment,cause I know it would be full of tears

Keep on whining, weeping and wailing profusely on NL at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK instead of channeling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...

4 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dallyemmy: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
"CLAP FOR YOURSELVES"...
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Princedapace(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
mirob:
They should stop this, it's really affecting every angle, there has not been light in Ajao Estate, Lagos, for the past three months now.

So u guys have accepted that that 5% is the heart of naija? grin

Lolz...why some people still dey make noise about their region... Look...there is no Nigeria without that 5%! If 5$ crashes...marriage don end be that.

Mehn....some regions are powerful o.. See how their activities don bring hunger and hardship for we country. And yet...FG jobs will come out, them go park northerners full there.. Until this marriage tend to respect that region that feeds this we country... Those thugs down the Niger will never stop... grin
Marriage no be by force na

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by fulanimafia: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
omenka:
Why are Ugandan Squealing Piglets avoiding this thread?? Don't they wanna cheer up their heroes anymore??

TonyeBarcanista, please call your friends to come celebrate this incident as they do those that occur on the other side of the river oo!!

Hehe sometimes they seem smarter than expected, unlike the Ijaws that would hail the bombing while destroying their lands and livelihood. What they do not realize is that Nigeria will never succumb to blackmail, but will rather continue with the carrot and stick approach; 'negotiating' with the ND while repairing blown pipelines and picking up the militants one at a time.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

Keep on whining, weeping and wailing profusely on NL at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK instead of channeling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...
in nas voice:its only natural you are born to rant.I don't give d slightest Bleep bout nk or bia whatever.

Oya rant again my friend

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
The Awarra bombers are cultists trying to escape the wrath of the law. They should never be spared.

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2016
I sympathize with the people of the NIGER-DELTA in their quest for freedom from this forced marriage.

The militants should choose better names that is quite synonymous with the freedom fighting ideology. Wetin be avenger? Red scorpion? Smh..! Remain voltrons,power rangers and silverhawks.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Princedapace(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
the cost of constructing a road in kano and Lagos is three times less expensive than in bayelsa where you have swamps and in imo where you have red soil. They deserve more than the crap federal government gives

don't mind them ...they are doing as if they don't know that that region has been neglected for many years..

Just look at security collages...most of them are in the north...

U hardly see federal govt projects in that region. In a sane country...that region should be having 4 lanes in each FG roads

5 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by LDKOTB(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2016
And sombori will tell me the economy is bad?... Lol grin
E-money wey be igbo like una dey enjoy naija una carry una dullness dey blow pipeline I piri you guy,you've forgotten. That when your biafra comes(which I know will never come)you will live on this same oyel pipelines they you blow like knockouts..okay oo
I'm a lover of IGBO but truth they say is bitter! sad
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by TheAlchemist: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2016
MARKone:

It very sad. The problem with Nigerians, once the start something, especially bad ones, they tend to over do. They really do not understand the economic, social and political implications of these bombings, which I must say, is an act of cowardice. Most of the people here applauding these terrible act of vandalism here, are people that are probably still being fed by their parents, they just don't comprehend. The FG should consider cutting allocations of states that "harbour" these so called agitators, anytime the bombs goes off. The light situation have been terribly bad since the peak of this crisis, affecting businesses and live. It is disheartening. Money that should be channeled to something more productive will be used in appeasing few terrorist.

The FG should consider cutting allocations of states that "harbour" these so called agitators, anytime the bombs goes off.

How do you hold State Governors, responsible when they are not in control of the police... This just shows that the selfish reason for the north not granting each state to have their state police should be urgently reconsidered. I assure you State police would have checked the menace of pipeline vandalism. It is now time to have State Police, then you can hold the state governor responsible for any insecurities in their respective state.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
fulanimafia:

Hehe sometimes they seem smarter than expected, unlike the Ijaws that would hail the bombing while destroying their lands and livelihood. What they do not realize is that Nigeria will never succumb to blackmail, but will rather continue with the carrot and stick approach; 'negotiating' with the ND while repairing blown pipelines and picking up the militants one at a time.

although I don't like buhari,I like the fact that he didn't negotiate with this selfish bunch,infact buhari should stop sending military there.let them destroy there region ko kan mi.itesiwaju ile oduduwa lo je mi logun.so u notice as those yeeboes wey there head be like place wey tractor just clear dy criticize nd bash red scorpion.
I have an idea of how this nda people nd biafra aggitation could be stopped though

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
We need more bombing in the SE...They should bomb all the oil pipelines and markets there right from Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi...Bomb everything...

When i was complaining that we are not happy as militants were bombing our lands in the ND, some igbos attacked me despite i am from delta state, now where are they? They have suddenly become deaf and dumb... angry angry

It's visible to the blind that you're really pained with the agitation going on in the SE.
You can deceive some people some of the time but you can't possibly deceive everybody all of the time.

It's no wise creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves. The earlier you and your inconsequential folks stop masking your hypocrisy and go challenge the marauders impoverishing your people the better for your survival.

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by fulanimafia: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
VirginFinder:

No pain! No gain!!
Nigeria MUST be restructured!!

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by rigarmortis: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Nigeria is going down and you are here playing tribal game, do you have brains at all?

Do you know how much the country lose on a daily basis as a result of this? There will be no money, electricity and development, if this continues for another year even you will be relegated to togo IDP camp.

that guy is daft, abeg forget him, he is an overgrown baby.

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
in nas voice:its only natural you are born to rant.I don't give d slightest Bleep bout nk or bia whatever.

Oya rant again my friend

Frustrations of a confused IPOO minion, wailing profusely on account of their inevitable end with their Fulani masters...

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Princedapace(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Armaggedon:
how can your allah place resources on the land of "infidels" and give you desert. That your allah must hate you

Go and talk to ur brother Buhari...why are u guys not protesting against his northern based appointments SK far if u guys are of good breeds from alah..

None of the security chiefs is from south east and u guys want them happy.. Most of the security installations and collages are in the north and u guys want the 5% region happy. Allocations favours north more than south east and u guys want them happy. Go to federal govt agencies...u will see ur pple every where and u guys want the 5% happy.

Abeg... The marriage is over na...them no wan marry again.. Na by force ?

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by rigarmortis: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Abagworo:

We all know Jonathan was behind Boko Haram in order to destabilize Northeast. Evidence lies in his refusal to equip and encourage the Army. Buhari has incapacitated them and they resorted to destruction of pipelines. However a General is a General.

are you ok?

how can you bandy such wild ideas like is pure water
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Ambassadors: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
How does bombing of pipelines and causing of environmental pollution affect Abuja and Lagos? Bunch of miscreants, times like this reminds me of Gen San Abacha he would have leveled all your dirty ass.

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by rigarmortis: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
omenka:
Why are Ugandan Squealing Piglets avoiding this thread?? Don't they wanna cheer up their heroes anymore??

TonyeBarcanista, please call your friends to come celebrate this incident as they do those that occur on the other side of the river oo!!

smh.

common sense is not common indeed

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by rigarmortis: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Coolabbie:
Are we not together again?
The biafran map always includes us so why should our fight be separate?
Now that the bombings has reached your side, give them the same massive support you have always been giving them.

@Post, please these guys should not stop at Imo, I hear Abia and Anambra has oil.
Bomb everything bombable

the guy na impostor

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

Frustrations of a confused IPOO minion, wailing profusely on account of their inevitable end with their Fulani masters...
lols I love to see you wail nd cry.

If u stop wailing eh,shoeku okuku elebioma might turn against you

Oya wail some more bruv
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Princedapace(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Dont you people get it? On top the 13% derivation that they have been collecting, you have niger delta ministry, Nddc, and other bodies set up to further develop these areas. If others not collecting 13% can develop their side, what further excuse can the ones with the funding have for not developing theirs?

The problem is from within, but we are too blinded by hatred of being ruled by a notherner to see beyond our nose.

So what u see in Nigeria is development abi? That means u av not gone out of this country... My friend..no part of Nigeria is developed. This federal system of govt has failed us.. Abeg na....we can try something else pls.. No part of Nigeria is developing Jareee..

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

It's visible to the blind that you're really pained with the agitation going on in the SE.
You can deceive some people some of the time but you can't possibly deceive everybody all of the time.

It's no wise creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves. The earlier you and your inconsequential folks stop masking your hypocrisy and go challenge the marauders impoverishing your people the better for your survival.
You have not said anything sensible..Why are you people not hailing the militants again now that they have come to your lands?? Hail them na.. We know what we are already facing in delta state..The militants would have dialogued with the FG when asked to, now others are springing up..Who will the FG dialogue with now?
Dont worry, by the time the whole SE is turned to sudan, they you will wake up to reality.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Moneytize: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

But try and hail the bombing small na, just the way you've been hailing those bombing the Niger delta. grin
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
You have not said anuthing sensible..Why are you people not hailing the militants again now that they have come to your lands?? Hail them na.. We know what we are already facing in delta state..The militants who have dialogued with the FG when asked to, now others are springing up..Who will the FG dialogue with now?
Dont worry, by the time the whole SE is turned to sudan, they you will wake up to reality.
haha u dy mind dat guy,he can rant eh.am sure he was feed with parrot beak when his mama born him

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Amustical(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2016
You. Bad no be small....... How I wish some can emerge from my state ondo too. We use to hear we have oil, nothing to show for it. No. Influence on the indegen

fulanimafia:

Gladly. Just keep bombing okay? I heard there are also pipelines running directly under the Niger bridge.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by ab4real15: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats to them,they should blow up d entire Biafra land,good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
lols I love to see you wail nd cry.
If u stop wailing eh,shoeku okuku elebioma might turn against you
Oya wail some more bruv

Miseries of a confused minion from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.