Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

"Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (37963 Views)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by hundredhundred: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
mtcheew, ikorodu, Lagos border village.
No light in Ikeja where I reside and in marina where I work for days now

So if they ask you, you will say you are in Lagos

Lmaoo. Which Ikeja you dey live customized? You can never change from your lies.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Princedapace(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Compare the funds that on record has been spent on Power, development, refineries etc and compare the same funds used in other countries for the same project. You will still see that the we ourselves are the problem cos we vote this thieves in. We even know they have nothing to offer while voting them in.

Until we start holding them accountable, nothing will change.

I keep telling people that holding leaders accountable is the way forward but do u know why we don't?

We hate our selves bro... No matter how we want to hide it.. This country needs restructuring urgently.

Also we can't hold states accountable becus they are answerable to the central govt. See it may be hard but the way forward is regional govt bro... Do u know why we can't protest today? Becus we are not united.

Politicians are enjoying this division and that is why they can do anything to keep us artificially united. Bro.. In a serious country...citizens are more pwerful than leaders.. But over here...our leaders are lords.

Do u know we could av gone to the street to demand that the senators stop the purchase of those utility cars they made recently?

Do u know that when a sitting politician does something against the interest of the public we should go out to the street demand that he/she should resign?

Do u know we can all go to the street demanding that want better hospitals, better roads, better universities and educational sector...?

Do u know that we should go to the street demanding for our national assembly to publish their earnings.?

Do u know we can protest for our national assembly to cut their salaries?
Do u know we can give govt deadline and warn them?

My brother...without all these...govt can never ever be useful and leaders will never do the needful.

And do u also know that we can't do all these? We can't do it becus over the years...we av lived together artificially. Do u know the amount of hatred among us? Do u also know that if there is a protest going on against buhari for instance, northerners will see it as a move against the north? Or when a southern president is in the position and protest starts, do u know that southerners will see it as a move against the south?

Now...if we have a constitution that reflects on regional govt, no matter how an Oyo man hates an Ondo man...they will always see them selves as yorubas first and go after something that can benefit the Yoruba race. With this singular common trait, they can jointly hold their leaders accountable and their leaders will fear them and they will do the needful.

Well. This I av written may not make sense to u or some people. But this is the simple truth. Funny enough, even these leaders know this. I av discussed wit some of them and they know it is the way out...I just don't know why we are so bend to doing this same nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I can't help u,but all I can say is keep ranting you ranting slave,ur rant won't do shit to us

And yet at the mere whispering of Biaf... or NK into your ears cold shiver travel down through your spines causing many Yorubas to convulse violently as if possessed by terrible demons...

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 2kris(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2016
fulanimafia:
The bombs have started going off in the SE courtesy of the Ijaw terrorists.

The Niger Delta environmental destruction and ecological devastation is going east. The militants must be trying to show that they are truly one.

Blow everything up, leave nothing standing.
and we will see who suffers it the most....north or east
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

And yet at the mere whispering of Biaf... or NK into your ears cold shiver travel down through your spines causing many Yorubas to convulse violently as if possessed by terrible demons...
rant some more u ranting slave.me nd my homies be enjoying seeing u rant,cause it makes me laugh hard.
Never stop ranting dawg

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Almaiga: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2016
MrEverest:
Like seriously? SE&SS are the most educated region in Nigeria, the north has always been backward since 1960 while sw has fallen behind & is now competing with the north. There is what is called collateral damage, the people of the SE/SS are looking at the bigger picture so dont pity them rather cry for yourself & your region!!

And the backward North kept ruling you for decades. the same backward North as you claim, succeeded in stopping you from rulling this country. Not even for a day yet, your most educated region couldn't do sh**t. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Princedapace:

I keep telling people that holding leaders accountable is the way forward but do u know why we don't?

We hate our selves bro... No matter how we want to hide it.. This country needs restructuring urgently.

Also we can't hold states accountable becus they are answerable to the central govt. See it may be hard but the way forward is regional govt bro... Do u know why we can't protest today? Becus we are not united.

Politicians are enjoying this division and that is why they can do anything to keep us artificially united. Bro.. In a serious country...citizens are more pwerful than leaders.. But over here...our leaders are lords.

Do u know we could av gone to the street to demand that the senators stop the purchase of those utility cars they made recently?

Do u know that when a sitting politician does something against the interest of the public we should go out to the street demand that he/she should resign?

Do u know we can all go to the street demanding that want better hospitals, better roads, better universities and educational sector...?

Do u know that we should go to the street demanding for our national assembly to publish their earnings.?

Do u know we can protest for our national assembly to cut their salaries?
Do u know we can give govt deadline and warn them?

My brother...without all these...govt can never ever be useful and leaders will never do the needful.

And do u also know that we can't do all these? We can't do it becus over the years...we av lives together artificially. Do u know the amount of hatred among us? Do u also know that if there is a protest going on against buhari for instance, northerners will see it as a move against the north? Or when a southern president is in the position and protest starts, do u know that southerners will see it as a move against the south?

Now...if we have a constitution that reflects on regional govt, no matter how an Oyo man hates an Ondo man...they will always see them selves as yorubas first and go after something that can benefit the Yoruba race. With this singular common trait, they can jointly hold their leaders accountable and their leaders will fear them and they will do the needful.

Well. This I av written may not make sense to u or some people. But this is the simple truth. Funny enough, even these leaders know this. I av discussed wit some of them and they know it is the way out...I just don't know why we are so bend to doing this same nonsense
spot on man,if only nigeria youths can read nd digest all u just wrote,instead they keep working as selfish tools for this polithiefcians

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
rant some more u ranting slave.me nd my homies be enjoying seeing u rant,cause it makes me laugh hard.
Never stop ranting dawg

I feel your eternal miseries as you keep whining, weeping, wailing and gnashing your teeth that Igbos seek to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Keep keeping on, frustrated ab0ki ass-licking slaves!

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Fg and militant from ND has reach a 30 days seize fire agreement, during the meeting, there was no representative for imo, and some senators from imo became angry because imo was not represented in the meeting. That is why they have bomb this pipeline, just to get attention of fg.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

I feel your eternal miseries as you keep whining, weeping, wailing and gnashing your teeth that Igbos seek to have a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Keep keeping on, frustrated ab0ki ass-licking slaves!
lmao we would continue to keep u in the zoo nd u would continue to be our slaves,especially s.east.we would rather allow s.west to rule ahead of u yeeboes.

Oya rant some more u ranting slave
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Almaiga:
And the backward North kept ruling you for decades. the same backward North as you claim, succeeded in stopping you from rulling this country. Not even for a day yet, your most educated region couldn't do sh**t. What a shame.

And that's why people like you have sworn to maintain the status quo in the polity, so that the fraudulent constitution that gave maximum powers to the core North remains...

What an arrant display of hypocrisy!
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

Epic wailing from a dimw1tted boisterous clown!

You and the anonymous people you choose to represent are better off in OduaArewanistan republic. Leave Igbos out of your miseries and face your slave masters.

Bunch of bile-filled hypocrites and treacherous backst*bbers parading as angels of peace.
Nobody is stoppin the igbos, i even want them to leave but count us out of your useless biafra...You were jubilating when NDA was bombing my state, now red scorpions are bombing imo you are complaining, bastardds. angry angry
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nellybii: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Abagworo:

History of Awarra origin

Awarra as a community was a child from a royal family
which came from Ogbaland(Omoku) in Rivers state, but now
in Imo state precisely in Ohaji/Egbema local government of
Imo state Nigeria.

Prince Oborji ran away from home due to an offence he
committed. He wandered through thick forest and crossed
“odan” river and settled at a place named after him—Oborji
village today. He was later discovered by Ede (the father of
Ikwerede people), Okedinma (the father of Umuokedinma
people), Okuzu (the father of Umuokuzu people) and Oboke
(the father of Obile people). Prince Oborji was asked where
he came from, and he answered that “he wandered through
the forest to this place”, which means in Ogba language as
“awarramohiapiandena”, and this is how Awarra got her
name. This event took place in the 15 th century. The people
who discovered Prince Oborji allowed him rule over them,
because was a prince from a royal family. He gave birth to
Onei (Umuonei) and Obor.

The moral of this story is that militancy is hereditary and not acquired. It is in the blood line. I gave my like. Imagine the few likes. Let us give likes to whom is due. This is a post based on research and it deserves commendation. If it was a senseless post like bubu this burukutu that would have received 100 likes. I rest my case
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by ephi123(f): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2016
greatwhite:
Niger Delta is officially on self distruct mode.

Later they will open their mouths and say there is no light, there is fuel scarcity, after blowing up all the pipelines.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Nobody is stoppin the igbos, i even want them to leave but count us out of your useless biafra...You were jubilating when NDA was bombing my state, now red scorpions are bombing imo you are complaining, bastardds. angry angry

Then stop masking your hypocrisy and drinking overdose panadol for another's simple headache. Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed.
And leave Igbos out of your miseries.

Useless hypocrites and treacherous backst*bbers!
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

Keep on whining, weeping and wailing profusely on NL at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK instead of channeling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...
u re back with another handle shey? I got 2 of ur handles banned the other time, now u ve created this one. Creating diff handles to access NL with ur hate and tribal spewing trash is in breach of rule 19 if u don't know. Can't u ipodic folks do without NL? I am watching u.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Odogwuskido(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
raphealolami:
By the time they blow all pipelines, there will be non to blow again

And the country will be in total disarray: no light,no revenue, massive job losses, no dollar and high inflation.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by ezinnajacob(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
APC is dis d change or expecting change
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

Then stop masking your hypocrisy and drinking overdose panadol for another's simple headache. Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed.
And leave Igbos out of your miseries.

Useless hypocrites and treacherous backst*bbers!
I am fighting for Niger deltan republic..I dont need to prove myself to you..I am not one of those you can push away by labeling them as yoruba...If you want biafra and supported the bombing of delta state, then your own state must be blown up to pieces too...You want biafra and included niger delta into your map by force, you supported the destruction of our land now you dont want your own land to be destroyed too abi? You never jam....More power to red scorpions..

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by DeCritique(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Na wa ohhh....
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Almaiga: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

And that's why people like you have sworn to maintain the status quo in the polity, so that the fraudulent constitution that gave maximum powers to the core North remains...

What an arrant display of hypocrisy!

You are referringto a the combination of about 3 regions as the most backward. Where were you and your most enlightened region when the North created the construction that gave them the maximum powers as you claim
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Akinola660: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
I am fighting for Niger deltan republic..I dont need to prove myself to you..I am not one of those you can push away by labeling them as yoruba...If you want biafra and supported the bombing of delta state, then your own state must be blown up to pieces too...You want biafra and included niger delta into your map by force, you supported the destruction of our land now you dont want your own land to be destroyed too abi? You never jam....More power to red scorpions..

I feel your eternal pains as you brace up to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

FYI, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards and backst*bbers who have merely survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Igbos don't need you and your inconsequential ethnic group that you have consistently shied away from mentioning.

Stop masking your hypocrisy and drinking overdose panadol for another's headache. Face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your miseries.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

I feel your eternal pains as you brace up to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.

FYI, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards and backst*bbers who have merely survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Igbos don't need you and your inconsequential ethnic group that have consistently shied away from mentioning.

Stop masking your hypocrisy and drinking overdose panadol for another's headache. Face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your miseries.
Sharrraaappp there, which fight are you fighting? You supported NDA didnt you? So support Red scorpions and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Almaiga:
You are referringto a the combination of about 3 regions as the most backward. Where were you and your most enlightened region when the North created the construction that gave them the maximum powers as you claim

You need to consider enrolling in an institution of higher learning so as to get a good grasp of the history of the country you claim to belong.

I wish you a happy learning session.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Abagworo:
Awarra today is more or less a deserted community owing to cult clashes originating from Rivers State between Icelanders and Greenlanders with families being wiped but yet under reported by the media. The plight of Awarra people is the general plight of Orashi region of Niger Delta which includes parts of Imo and Rivers States. Oguta though a part of Orashi is quite different as a result of early education and self reliance but the cultists are gradually making some encroachment.
why are u speaking as if cultists are Aliens, any foolish man that waches his child become a cultist or community member that notices that their son is a cultist and dont do anything,they are free to bear the brunt then
For this hard naija when life tough na im person they do cultism,we to them ooo
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr99r: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
Sharrraaappp there, which fight are you fighting? You supported NDA didnt you? So support Red scorpions and stop complaining.

Much amusement from a deluded boisterous clown who has consistently shied away from identifying and being identified by his inconsequential ethnic group.

Keep on gnashing your teeth...
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr99r:

Much amusement from a deluded boisterous clown who has consistently shied away from identifying and being identified by his inconsequential ethnic group.

Keep on gnashing your teeth...
Hahahaha, you are even too afraid to say it...Condemn the Red scorpions na...Idiot. You all that supported NDA to cause more harm to my state will feel the impact a thousand times as the Red scorpions will blow everything in the SE east away. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by phenase(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't know what to comment any more because almost all the pipelines has been blown and is remaining the source where it is coming from.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by iamDiabolic(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
u don't know dat guy nd his fellow Igbos,they are d only who know who true niger/deltans are nd who are the true lagosian.anybody who doesn't support there opinion is from s.west.they are suffering from low self esteem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.