Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam (8426 Views)

Osinbajo Is Doing Very Well, Buhari Can Remains In London - Aisha Of BBOG Spits / Where Is Aisha Buhari? / unique Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
niyot124:

Sure no prob.

Scorpio is the zodiac sign for people born between October ending and mid November while Aquarius I think is between mid January to mid February. It basically depends on the date. These set of people are among those that love arguments but they are not the only ones.
How can I be convinced that there's so much tremors and disequilibrium in the celestial sphere in the months mentioned, to have influenced social behaviors in the terrestrial space such that those who happened to be born within those periods become disagreeable?
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
MalcoImX:
How can I be convinced that there's so much tremors and disequilibrium in the celestial sphere in the months mentioned, to have influenced social behaviors in the terrestrial space such that those who happened to be born within those periods become disagreeable?

Gosh,all these over zodiac signs smiley. I really can't explain to you better than Google.

Are a youth or an adult?

Are you alwayyysss this serious and unconvinced ?
You speak like an aged philosopher with not much sense of humor.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
MalcoImX:

Gosh,all these over zodiac signs smiley. I really can't explain to you better than Google.

Are a youth or an adult?

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
niyot124:

Are a youth or an adult?

Surprisingly I like jokes. I laugh a lot but my best laugh will come when Buhari has shamed his critics - when Nigeria is great again.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
MalcoImX:
Surprisingly I like jokes. I laugh a lot but my best laugh will come when Buhari has shamed his critics - when Nigeria is great again.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests / Subsidy: "FG Borrowing To Import Fuel" - Zainab Ahmed / Our 16 Years In Power Were Nigeria’s Golden Years, PDP Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.