Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Funny Breakup Lines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Breakup Lines (1733 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Breakup Lines by DerahAlex(f): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is one topic that always cracks me up whenever it comes up.
When you think you've had enough of your boyfriend or girlfriend and you want your freedom, what lines do you use? Apart from the conventional 'its not you, its me' or 'You are such a nice person and you deserve someone better' lines, I have heard some really bleeped up lines.
'I saw you in my dream and you were holding another man's hand with a ring on your finger and so I'm breaking up with you so you can find that man'. I know it sounds crazy but this line was actually used on me and I can't seem to understand it till today. Hilarious���.
Dude, if you are tired of a girl, just tell her you wanna break up cos its not working for you but dragging God and your dreams into it is just too low.
Here's another one, 'I don't want to be blocking your way because you are ripe for marriage'. Heard this from a friend.
I mean all these breakup lines are just stupid and they make the breakup hurt more.
Maybe people come up with these silly breakup lines because their partners need a solid reason why they are being dumped. What do you think? And what's the worst breakup line you have used on someone or has been used on you?

1 Like

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by cantok(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
DerahAlex:
This is one topic that always cracks me up whenever it comes up.
When you think you've had enough of your boyfriend or girlfriend and you want your freedom, what lines do you use? Apart from the conventional 'its not you, its me' or 'You are such a nice person and you deserve someone better' lines, I have heard some really bleeped up lines.
'I saw you in my dream and you were holding another man's hand with a ring on your finger and so I'm breaking up with you so you can find that man'. I know it sounds crazy but this line was actually used on me and I can't seem to understand it till today. Hilarious���.
Dude, if you are tired of a girl, just tell her you wanna break up cos its not working for you but dragging God and your dreams into it is just too low.
Here's another one, 'I don't want to be blocking your way because you are ripe for marriage'. Heard this from a friend.
I mean all these breakup lines are just stupid and they make the breakup hurt more.
Maybe people come up with these silly breakup lines because their partners need a solid reason why they are being dumped. What do you think? And what's the worst breakup line you have used on someone or has been used on you?
I will look for a very well loaded gun if anyone uses fake excuses on me

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by coolestofall(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
My dick n ur pussy r no longer compatible, I need an upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by purem(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
"Bae my pastor told me there's no future for both of us in marriage

He said staying in this relationship with you is dragging my destiny backward, am sorry bae"

If this post finally get to FP ehn

CRAZY COMMENTS LOADING..........

1 Like

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Anything I say you accept, you don't argue, I feel you are cheating cos you are way too nice, its over between us.

cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by DerahAlex(f): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hahaha. If the girl kills you, I won't blame her.
coolestofall:
My dick n ur pussy r no longer compatible, I need an upgrade.
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by DerahAlex(f): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Shift lemme faint.
Purebeerry:
Anything I say you accept, you don't argue, I feel you are cheating cos you are way too nice, its over between us.

cheesy.
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
DerahAlex:
Shift lemme faint.
gringrin
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by candyguyofficia(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by coolestofall(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
DerahAlex:
Hahaha. If the girl kills you, I won't blame her.
Y na? She too will run on her own when she notices little guy does not operate authomatic anymore. She will b tired of manual booting.
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by DerahAlex(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ifa catch you and that your pastor ehn
purem:
"Bae my pastor told me there's no future for both of us in marriage

He said staying in this relationship with you is dragging my destiny backward, am sorry bae"

If this post finally get to FP ehn

CRAZY COMMENTS LOADING..........
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by DerahAlex(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol...Oga u need Jesus grin grin
coolestofall:

Y na? She too will run on her own when she notices little guy does not operate authomatic anymore. She will b tired of manual booting.
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by Headlesschicken(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
You've gat serious mouth odour n v been cool wiv it cos d $ex x great buh i can't take it anymore,gotta take a walk it hurts me as i do this,buh i would always b praying 4u...
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by coolestofall(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
DerahAlex:
Lol...Oga u need Jesus grin grin
I hv him already, n he loves me just d way I am.
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by DerahAlex(f): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jesus!!!
Headlesschicken:
You've gat serious mouth odour n v been cool wiv it cos d $ex x great buh i can't take it anymore,gotta take a walk it hurts me as i do this,buh i would always b praying 4u...
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by Jodha(f): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
I'm tired of seeing yhur face.... It's over...
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by BraidedChannel: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

cheesy.
Ubunja!!!.This is the truth you have been telling us.. It doesn't pay to be a nice guy...
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by ubunja(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
BraidedChannel:

Ubunja!!!.This is the truth you have been telling us.. It doesn't pay to be a nice guy...
the power of truth bra

2 Likes

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by seoxpert(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Some of these lines are crazy I swear. >

can't stop laughing
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Headlesschicken:
Kuku kee me...

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by deafeyez: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
I have no feelings for you any longer. I have been trying to manage all this while. Don't come calling.
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by anuofia(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
you re too beautiful for my liking is over BTW us cry

1 Like

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by anuofia(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
when I called you won't allow me to listen to ur callertunez!you pick up instantly,!you re anxious and too selfish!it over cry

1 Like

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by Goldenheart(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
cry
Re: Funny Breakup Lines by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Our destiny is no longer compatible.

My Bet9ja tickets usually lose whenever you call or message while my selected games are in progress grin

Re: Funny Breakup Lines by DerahAlex(f): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2017
grin...please don't kill me with laugh
anuofia:
when I called you won't allow me to listen to ur callertunez!you pick up instantly,!you re anxious and too selfish!it over cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Sugar Ants. / Relationship Coach- "Females Are Sexual Animals,they Deserve 2big joysticks onc" / Curvy Woman Shares Attractive Photos Of Herself, Declares Herself The New Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.