Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48465 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by kwibus7: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP is a guy, and his English sucks...
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by zimbolaa(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
These are all factual but admit it or not we ladies are still keep falling with these kind of men. Maybe because men are all the same.
If all men are the same, i wonder why it take ladies so long a time to decide on whom to settle with...

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
zimbolaa:

If all men are the same, i wonder why it take ladies so long a time to decide on whom to settle with...

Were too picky because we still never see the worst one wink therefore I'm single and ready to mingle. tongue tongue
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Amen. Men are The Worst.

They just say anythinh and don't care. They see themselves above women, like women don't have hopes, thoughts, feelings etc. and can just be used for money and sex.

THE WORST.

We must not take everything they tell us hook line and sinker.
We have choices to make and don't blame any MAN for the wrong choice. Learn not to apportion blame to anybody but take full responsibility of our actions.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Were too picky because we still never see the worst one wink therefore I'm single and ready to mingle. tongue tongue

ready to mingle is nice
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vikspring(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
dis thread is a total waste of post
or should I say dis post is a total waste of thread
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Mypeople2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it
Op who broke your heart?You went to meet the wrong guys. So many guys I know don't even have sex with their girlfriends. So stop this your sex sex and sex.... Haba! Na food?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by zimbolaa(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Ready to mingle you said? now you're talking! no need being picky dear, hope you're ready to take your chances with this bad guy?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

We must not take everything they tell us hook line and sinker.
We have choices to make and don't blame any MAN for the wrong choice. Learn not to apportion blame to anybody but take full responsibility of our actions.

Cheating is a man's choice. It's not the woman's fault if a man cheats.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Kexorcist(m): 4:08am On Jun 25, 2016
I think this is a troll thread.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kexorcist:
I think this is a troll thread.

what did I do u nah!!!

cc: lalasticala seun pls I can't view my mentioned talk less of replying them its just keep saying server error
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
vikspring:
dis is wat happens when are jobless

come give me job nah if u even do some part it will reduce from buhari problems

smh!!ยก
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by shamsuRana(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2016
gatoyi:
With this sort of mentality, is it a wonder that Nigeria is still a third world hell hole? Keep thinking of marriage as having someone serve you while you wonder why you have no jobs, no light, no good roads, no good leadership. Clap yourself for your backwards, can-never-do-anything-for yourself mentality; exact same as your useless leaders.

Charlie,you are entitled to your opinion,even if it's stupiddd Ohk..?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2016
I won't say you just posted a lie, I will just say I disagree with you.

There are a lot good guys out there... they don't do the lying and cheating alone unless they are gays... this is to say that in as much as there are very good ladies, there are good men....
Not all Hausas have daggers behind their backs to stab....not all guys out their set out yo break our hearts.... In fact, sometimes, we push them to do so.

#You mustn't agree with Me#
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
MbagwuAC:
I won't say you just posted a lie, I will just say I disagree with you.

There are a lot good guys out there... they don't do the lying and cheating alone unless they are gays... this is to say that in as much as there are very good ladies, there are good men....
Not all Hausas have daggers behind their backs to stab....not all guys out their set out yo break our hearts.... In fact, sometimes, we push them to do so.

#You mustn't agree with Me#

yea although not all of them, but most.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by greatness22(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
EllisMorgan:

I actually didn't read all that, I have headache but I clicked "like" to promote ur ministry.
Hey! Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.