Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48382 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Amen. Men are The Worst.

They just say anythinh and don't care. They see themselves above women, like women don't have hopes, thoughts, feelings etc. and can just be used for money and sex.

THE WORST.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:
Amen. Men are The Worst.

They just say anythinh and don't care. They see themselves above women, like women don't have hopes, thoughts, feelings etc. and can just be used for money and sex.

THE WORST.
all 3.5 billion men? count me out

3 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2016
people have wrong idea what love is.
until you know the real meaning you'll keep getting disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Owliver:
all 3.5 billion men? count me out
U make me lol
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

na olden days u dey talk about but we,i mean our guys nowadays are liars

seun,lalastica help me moved this thing to front page pls
same olden days our mothers didn't cry feminism.

same olden days our mothers role was limited to kitchen and bed room.

same olden days our mothers married as virgins.

same olden days our fathers married more than one wife. so step down.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

U make me lol
people will cheat. it's nature. you can fight it but you cannot win. people have cheated from generations people will cheat come next generation.

there's nothing you can do.

love is selfish. the better you realize that and re-define your expectations the less emotional you become.

your emotions is what causes you pain. re-define it.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by sorextee(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2016
I even fear for myself too, cos, the girl they want me to get married to, get my cousin mindset. Her parents are one top 10 richest pple in my church. Na house maid dey do everything for them. Though, shes a good fashion designer. Her pride is not of this world. She hardly says sorry. Her parents wants me nd her together.. Esp her mum. But sincerely, I don't like her. If u re from the north east, u go understand what I'm talking about. This by force match making scheme. They re margi by tribe. I bliv u know about dat tribe shey?

shamsuRana:

Mhen..that is serious o! shocked at least no one told you of the experience.it is something within your knowledge.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Owliver:

is that all
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by shamsuRana(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2016
sorextee:
I even fear for myself too, cos, the girl they want me to get married to, get my cousin mindset. Her parents are one top 10 richest pple in my church. Na house maid dey do everything for them. Though, shes a good fashion designer. Her pride is not of this world. She hardly says sorry. Her parents wants me nd her together.. Esp her mum. But sincerely, I don't like her. If u re from the north east, u go understand what I'm talking about. This by force match making scheme. They re margi by tribe. I bliv u know about dat tribe shey?

margi is a tribe from Adamawa.I don't know much about them,though I have an elder in my workplace who is from that tribe.I learn't they know how to take care of man in terms of loyalty.match making in the north is common.some say it's because the wealth should be circulated.

well from expreinece,match making had worked for me.My wife came from a very very wealthy home as well.this is 8years down into matrimony we are just ourselves.Its all about prayers and understanding yourself.Make sure you taste her cooking before marriage wink.I did that as well.all other things will fall in place if you understand one another,BUT before marriage o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:
Amen. Men are The Worst.

THE WORST.

as if woman is mumu actually I can't blame them is because how God create us
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

as if woman is mumu actually I can't blame them is because how God create us

Men forget women are human being like them. Or they just choose to ignore because they are scared of equal partnership. Most men just want to control someone, they have power issues.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Owliver:

Olden days women were thought of as lower than man. Men cannot stand to lose this power, so they still try to stick to olden day thoughts. The fact is, if you have a loving respectful relationship will be so much better than owning a woman like she is property. So much more emotionally filling, so much more spiritually filling, so much more s3xually filling. Real love, respect, communication and faithfulness leads to so much reward. If only man could see that.

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Men forget women are human being like them. Or they just choose to ignore because they are scared of equal partnership. Most men just want to control someone, they have power issues.

yes they think woman is a weak vessels that's why they still conning woman around.
that is why woman should beware and stop wasting there time on useless guys. they should look before the leak, so that it won't be late before they married
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by foolinlove(f): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes they think woman is a weak vessels that's why they still conning woman around.
that is why woman should beware and stop wasting there time on useless guys. they should look before the leak, so that it won't be late before they married

Women should demand to be treated properly. If man isn't willing to control his d, you have to leave him. Unfortunately, most men are useless and most women will put up with it thinking there is nothing better. I pray for future generations that women will have enough respect for themselves to get rid of all useless man in their life. Men aren't stupid, they have self control - men just won't do anything for anyone but themselves unless they getting something in return. A44holes.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Olden days women were thought of as lower than man. Men cannot stand to lose this power, so they still try to stick to olden day thoughts. The fact is, if you have a loving respectful relationship will be so much better than owning a woman like she is property. So much more emotionally filling, so much more spiritually filling, so much more s3xually filling. Real love, respect, communication and faithfulness leads to so much reward. If only man could see that.
don't get me wrong. I only said all that because the OP made some references to the "olden days" .. I had to also flaw her comparison with same olden days stuffs.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

is that all
no there's more but I have no intention to say them

since you said we men in this generation are liars I just wanted you to know we are "better" than men in the olden days.

our fathers were "worse" than us.

they married more than one. and our mothers didn't die.

but Christianity came all the way from Jerusalem and changed (brainwashed) us.
told u female what to desire, what to accept, what's bad and what's good

now there is problem. you new generation girls now can't share husband as your fore fathers(fore mothers) did.

it's now a problem. we new generation men can't cope properly with the new indoctrination.

you cannot expect so much changes and adaptation within a short time dear

my fore fathers married multiple wives and looked down on them as properties. my fore fathers were trained to be the god of the house. my fore fathers were trained to be the lion of the family. my fore fathers passed the gene to me.

in this new world ideology of one man one wife am trying to cope. we are trying to cope. give us time. don't force it. the more you force it the more you hurt yourself.

trueth, western education is a sin.
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Owliver:
no there's more but I have no intention to say them

since you said we men in this generation are liars I just wanted you to know we are "better" than men in the olden days.

our fathers were "worse" than us.

they married more than one. and our mothers didn't die.

but Christianity came all the way from Jerusalem and changed (brainwashed) us.
told u female what to desire, what to accept, what's bad and what's good

now there is problem. you new generation girls now can't share husband as your fore fathers(fore mothers) did.

it's now a problem. we new generation men can't cope properly with the new indoctrination.

you cannot expect so much changes and adaptation within a short time dear

my fore fathers married multiple wives and looked down on them as properties. my fore fathers were trained to be the god of the house. my fore fathers were trained to be the lion of the family. my fore fathers passed the gene to me.

in this new world ideology of one man one wife am trying to cope. we are trying to cope. give us time. don't force it. the more you force it the more you hurt yourself.

trueth, western education is a sin.
Allahu akbar

do you think western education is really sin ,do u know what happened to our fore mother's children then? and do u know what our fore mother's doing to each. other mehn
Western education is good because its teach us way,good, what is not right so u better save ur self because of the future of ur children.
one wife one problem, two wife two whahala.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

do you think western education is really sin ,do u know what happened to our fore mother's children then? and do u know what our fore mother's doing to each. other mehn
Western education is good because its teach us way,good, what is not right so u better save ur self because of the future of ur children.
one wife one problem, two wife two whahala.
you know too little in this topic. have you asked yourself what sin means? bad? good? normal? abnormal? you only interpret those terms with a bias view.

those words are relative. they are subject to mind imprints which create emotional reaction.

through history there is always clash of knowledge between humans. these are what causes conflicts. changes.

I'll assume you don't understand anything I wrote up there. am I right?

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Owliver:
you know too little in this topic. have you asked yourself what sin means? bad? good? normal? abnormal? you only interpret those terms with a bias view.

those words are relative. they are subject to mind imprints which create emotional reaction.

through history there is always clash of knowledge between humans. these are what causes conflicts. changes.

I'll assume you don't understand anything I wrote up there. am I right?

what did u wrote down that is boosting u.
anyway let me answer u am a Christian and I know only spirit is guiding me on what I do maybe it right or wrong. although in history u mentioned there is always conflict between human since those says even till presently because people tend to satisfy their word or opinion in other to fulfill their emotion so don't used my word to prejudice and pls don't mind to quote me again because I will not reply and accept insult u want to make towards me
thanks
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Owliver(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

what did u wrote down that is boosting u.
anyway let me answer u am a Christian and I know only spirit is guiding me on what I do maybe it right or wrong. although in history u mentioned there is always conflict between human since those says even till presently because people tend to satisfy their word or opinion in other to fulfill their emotion so don't used my word to prejudice and pls don't mind to quote me again because I will not reply and accept insult u want to make towards me
thanks

Lolz I didn't intend to "insult" you. emotions speaking once again...

and for your being a Christian bla bla bla it's normal. if you were a muslim or Hindi or Satan worshipper you'd say same thing. it's all in your head.

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by larabae13(f): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

thanks sister not all them shaa but sister make you give me out of that kunu may mouth done dry for this morning cheesy

thanks sister not all them shaa but sister make you give me out of that kunu my mouth just dry for this morning
grin oya take *gives her the kunu*
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by VictorRomanov: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it

So your popsi dey behave like this?? undecided That's bad!
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Taryur3(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
This OP need your help pls...can someone tell her to wait for the perfect man (Jesus ) or remained single for life.please hu is mounting pressure on this OP to get hooked up?

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Flexherbal(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
There are still some good guys out there.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by kansity(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
A lot of women like commenting on topics like this, why?
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by joshk(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
wht of that of ladies that men should be afraid and beware of.all dis personal experience may not work for another person.we r different people with different ideology and things dt work for us.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by xynerise: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
So one lady states her opinion and it becomes a fact?

Lalasticlala must be feeling lonely.
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Dottore: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes I have, but most men are liar
Like your papa abi
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

You're right though

BUT I'M SORRY YOU JUST GOT DUMPED AGAIN grin
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by EllisMorgan(f): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
shamsuRana:

8...They know what they want in a woman.

Except...

SUITORS NOW PREFER OUR MAIDS TO OUR DAUGHTERS FOR MARRIAGE

Why not?

When we devote time in training the maids on how to cook well, how to clean the house and on good mannerisms while leaving our own daughters untrained.

We overwork the maids and they adjust with equanimity because they need us to survive.

The maids turn out to manage the indignation and insolence we and our children subject them to. All these make the maids better wives who can manage even the angriest of men.

Our precious daughters are pampered through nursery and primary schools. They speak the English we want and know all the cartoon slangs by heart. We beat the maids blue black if they ever ask our girls to help out in domestic duties. They see kitchen things as maids' things.

The girls move from boarding schools to the university, do their NYSC, Masters and get a job. Of course, they are ripe for marriage and you wish that to happen soon.

From one relationship to another, the same story. The guys would parade and dump them. They are only good in bed, outings, clubs and red carpet functions.

The boys de-commit when they notice that the possible wife cannot cook, arrange things and are very domestically untrained. The rich guys can manage as they would mitigate the handicap by hiring a domestic help. Not all guys can afford this for a start.

The upcoming and very sensitive guys who would make good husbands, fathers and leaders would not manage these parents' inflicted shortcomings. They would settle for well trained ones. They know the value and the pride in hosting friends at home to delicious delicacies prepared by a wife.

My friends love eating the food my wife makes. My wife's proficiency in culinary matters and the joy she exudes in cooking different dishes for me has made me to stop eating outside. I tell people that as a titled man, that I'm forbidden to eat outside but I know the truth- no food can taste any better than my wife's. I'm also convinced that my addiction is not juju-inspired. It would have expired by now. We are married for 16 years+.

Not all your maids would remain your servants for ever. Some of them would finally do part-time studies and like a train, get to their God ordained destinations sooner or later.

Like a perfume, good guys perceive well trained wife materials from afar and dump the daughters of the bourgeois like hot iron. Long time happiness in at stake. No explanation is given. Sometimes, the sack message is made through a social medium.

Let your daughters learn what you teach your maids to make them compete for the few available good men if marriage is important to them. There are few guys who believe that marriage is for better for worse.

Don't be deceived; love is an active verb. Yes it is. You love; you loved; and you used to love. You can also hate who you used to love. Therefore, some men are immune to pre-marital love blindness.

In practice, love can't cover the stench of bad early formation of our daughters.

Right now, educated former maids are now cornering better men on offer because they possess the requisite or set skills the highly perceptible and ready husband materials need.

Take note..
I actually didn't read all that, I have headache but I clicked "like" to promote ur ministry.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by daftpikin: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Ehyah.. Sorry
Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by zeb04(f): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
what sort of pity party is these. stop playing victim all the damn time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.