Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign (31316 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Bonapart(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2016
mr freezer, leave talk for turkey
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by shaddoww: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Freeze pls leave d guy jare
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by RitzyPrince(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Is this Freeze of a guy related to the president? Because I see no reason why an OAP will choose side over fracas.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Dlee1(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose the noise maker.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by pseudonomer: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Delphi:
Inasmuch as I don't want to get involved in the acrimony between these fellows, however, it doesn't fancy me the way gerontocracy is being encouraged and motivated. There are myriads of young presidents holding sway in many countries which out numbers the elderly ones to say the least. Irrespective of any prejudice, the youth must be given a chance to take a shot at governace.

Youths, Are the youths better?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by sinceraconcept(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2016
I like this Daddy Freeze guy. He's always on point
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by usmanic(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Here they come again
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Qmerit(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2016
feldido:
Freeze, the mixture of Coke and Fanta grin

My advice to him, is to leave politics for politians. They could be friends in no time, but then he has made himself an enemy.

Bros you re already bias if really you re advising Freeze. Don't you think so??
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2016
When God wants to destroy a man, he first makes him mad.
The President's wife said Fayose is a mad dog. I wanna agree.
Ekiti people, how market?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
If I was Basketmouth, I will be scared of my Job because
FayOle tells Expensive Jokes.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by onatisi(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
How can any sensible normal thinking human being compare Hilary Clinton and Donald trump with buhari
Buhari doesn't even possess a secondary school leaving certificate and who is fighting tooth and nail in the court not to be asked to produce it,buhari who is a former dictator with the worst human right record in Nigeria,buhari who has never handled any successful business venture in his life and who has always relied on northern solidarity to advance his military career,someone who still refers to the republic of Germany as west Germany,a president who has not obeyed one single court order since he took over power

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Sormeh: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Once upon a time -

- The court was invaded by Fayose's thugs and a judge terribly assaulted, it was normal.

- Governors who had immunity like the President were stopped from entering Ekiti, there was nothing wrong.

- Fayemi a sitting governor with immunity, was tear-gassed and assaulted by Mobile Policemen, it wasn't bad.

- 7 members of a 26-member Ekiti House of Assembly impeached a Speaker, nothing spoil.

- Fayose's supporters ably covered by the Jonathan police blocked All major roads that lead to Ado Ekiti, it was very vèry okay.

- Now when the account of a governor being investigated for diverting the commonwealth of his poor & helpless people is frozen.............

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by kachikwudavid(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
kachikwudavid:
As posted by the cool FM OAP boss.. Our controversial daddy freeze. I think he has a point here.
Read below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG-JfpbRL-c/

See more here
www.kachikwudavid.com/2016/06/freeze-comes-for-ayo-fayose-after.html?m=1
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Umamman(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Dunno why this freeze abi ice block is always struggling to stay relevant
no be watin fayose teach them!
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2016
FayOle: You Can Not Eat Our Yams And Have It.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by JOSSYAA(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2016
that is it GBAM
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Niseamaka(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2016
pseudonomer:

Youths, Are the youths better?

Certainly not, remember oladimeji bankole!.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by MuteMute(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2016
okangisaiah:
Anti-corruption war, no one can predict the next target #na God win
you and mimiko next
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Sormeh:
Sowrie for d divergence
Once upon a time -

- The court was invaded by Fayose's thugs and a judge terribly assaulted, it was normal.

- Governors who had immunity like the President were stopped from entering Ekiti, there was nothing wrong.

- Fayemi a sitting governor with immunity, was tear-gassed and assaulted by Mobile Policemen, it wasn't bad.

- 7 members of a 26-member Ekiti House of Assembly impeached a Speaker, nothing spoil.

- Fayose's supporters ably covered by the Jonathan police blocked All major roads that lead to Ado Ekiti, it was very vèry okay.

- Now when the account of a governor being investigated for diverting the commonwealth of his poor & helpless people is frozen.............

It is Destroying Democracy.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Jlow2: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2016
i wonder wat kind of people rejected fayemi in favour of fayose, well dey say a country of sheeps begets wolfs as leaders
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by amahthelma(f): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Why does diz freezer alwayz av 1 or 2 tinz 2 say all d tim.....politics is so far diffrent frm d job e does.....don't knw y e alwayz av tinz to say in people's matters.....other celebrities are so aware of wat iz goin on wit diz fayose issue and non of dem ax said anytin because dey don't wanna get demselves involved in somtin dey can't handle.....I just pray iz light doesn't turn red if fayose handles him.....alwayz wants to b noticed......hate men lik dat
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by izzou(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2016
onatisi:
How can any sensible normal thinking human being compare Hilary Clinton and Donald trump with buhari
Buhari doesn't even possess a secondary school leaving certificate and who is fighting tooth and nail in the court not to be asked to produce it,buhari who is a former dictator with the worst human right record in Nigeria,buhari who has never handled any successful business venture in his life and who has always relied on northern solidarity to advance his military career,someone who still refers to the republic of Germany as west Germany,a president who has not obeyed one single court order since he took over power

Bros

Calm down

We know you dont like buhari, so do i

But freeze was using their ages to compare not how they dispense duties

No deviate from the topic abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by AreaFada2: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerians are not ready. The leaders are a reflection of our society.

They do what they do because they know we tolerate it.

Whether they are old illiterate or agbero. We hail them all. How can things get better?
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by eherbal(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2016
jumongpan:
I just don't know why the media is giving this freeze or fridge of a guy so much attention. Always trying to be relevant,he should face his radio job nah
Chairman supporters club of Nigeria
CFB sighted undecided
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nellybank(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2016
In as much as a ackniowledge freez as a senior amebo, I want everyone to also see the fact that fayose is really embarrasing this kontry. Is there no meaninginful thing for him to do for the people of ekiti who are sitting in his one chance bus oda dan always attacking the presidency. The time for politics is ova, this is d time for governance. Let him sit down and start thinking about his people rather dan going abt fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
good people ? if they were so good they would not have a dummy ruling them. to a foolish people is a foolish leader given. its biblical

From your logic, every Nigerian is bad because GEJ ruled us.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by mrmacdon(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2016
each time, i think of Ekiti i think of Madness, abi na only Fayose dey mad for Ekiti
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by eherbal(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Sormeh:
Once upon a time -

superb analysis

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by tundexijim(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2016
houstonia:
this freeze guy seff na mumu sha, were u expecting Zenith bank to agree that they funded his campaign? Even Aisha no gree say she follow for Halliburton scandal na Zenith bank go come agree. For me this is the age of denial
grin grin grin

Guy what makes u think fayose is saying the truth..his reputation I guess..
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by coolniyi99(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2016
mordtonia:
I sympathise with the good people of Ekiti over the mental state of their Governor which seems to be getting worse with time. cry

Exactly
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
onatisi:
[/s]

I feel your pain bro grin but unfortunately buhari will be your president till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Babycherry(f): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2016
kolnel:
I can now see why fayose has never liked buhari
It's so pathetic how this nation was run aground by selected few since independence

Wetin you dey talk sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" / Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Look To Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.