Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign (31400 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by andywalt: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have always said it that Fayose has always been afraid of the APC coming to power because of the manner in which he came to power. He knew APC would come after him if they come to power, and if that starts happening, he would scream to the highest heavens that it is because he has been critical of Buhari and the APC. The guy sharp sha!
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by okangisaiah(f): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=MuteMute post=46839925] you and mimiko next[/quote

Why not you and I
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by joe4christ(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Dunno why this freeze abi ice block is always struggling to stay relevant

He actually is. And he's a Nigerian, that makes him entitle to his opinion. Or ain't that one of his fundamental rights?
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by MuteMute(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=okangisaiah post=46858198][/quote] lol efcc nah my Guy nah me get am
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Blessedward: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
good people ? if they were so good they would not have a dummy ruling them. to a foolish people is a foolish leader given. its biblical
at dis point all d partners in crime are denying one another...even brothers are not safe..PMB IS WORKING!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by sukkot: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Blessedward:
at dis point all d partners in crime are denying one another...even brothers are not safe..PMB IS WORKING!! !
Indeed he is. Sai baba lol

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case / Flavour And His Six Packs Stun In New Photos / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.