Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign (31398 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by jeki(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2016
kachikwudavid:
As posted by the cool FM OAP boss.. Our controversial daddy freeze. I think he has a point here.
Read below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG-JfpbRL-c/

fayose is messing with the wrong nigga, he tried that same shit with obj, he ran away from Nigeria. buhari will ruin u fantastically..
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by blazetitov: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Sormeh:
Once upon a time -

- The court was invaded by Fayose's thugs and a judge terribly assaulted, it was normal.

- Governors who had immunity like the President were stopped from entering Ekiti, there was nothing wrong.

- Fayemi a sitting governor with immunity, was tear-gassed and assaulted by Mobile Policemen, it wasn't bad.

- 7 members of a 26-member Ekiti House of Assembly impeached a Speaker, nothing spoil.

- Fayose's supporters ably covered by the Jonathan police blocked All major roads that lead to Ado Ekiti, it was very vèry okay.

- Now when the account of a governor being investigated for diverting the commonwealth of his poor & helpless people is frozen.............

Nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by yahmohy27: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2016
jumongpan:
I just don't know why the media is giving this freeze or fridge of a guy so much attention. Always trying to be relevant,he should face his radio job nah
Chairman supporters club of Nigeria
E pain you kikikikiki
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by spiralwedge(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2016
mordtonia:
I sympathise with the good people of Ekiti over the mental state of their Governor which seems to be getting worse with time. cry

We also need to examine the mental state of the Ekiti people for voting this kind of person in.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by RukieKen(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Let's learn to say the truth and accept them the way they are.Freeze spoke the truth and as a matter of fact an advice to Fayose.Ekiti people, I must say Hard Luck.For those saying Freeze is looking for relevance,I urge you to go tell your Dads to search for relevance too cos its an important aspect of life.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by 1759v: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2016
uzo4real:
Fayose na real yoruba man( Talkative)
I agree wit u bro seriously d man needs prayers...... Y can't he face his office Just asking
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Martinkev(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
From your logic, every Nigerian is bad because GEJ ruled us.
Not just GEJ sef ...almost every leader since independence. His logic is flawed.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2016
izzou:

Bros

Calm down

We know you dont like buhari, so do i

But freeze was using their ages to compare not how they dispense duties

No deviate from the topic abeg
read and assimilate my post first in relation to the zobo face presenter point of view . A 100years old Obama or Hilary Clinton will always be far ahead of a 70 years old buhari. Maybe freeze should have used their accomplishments to judge them. Age doesn't matter in leadership if the person has developed himself mentally and academically to meet the challenges of the present and the future which unfortunately buhari hasn't done
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by izzou(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2016
onatisi:
read and assimilate my post first in relation to the zobo face presenter point of view . A 100years old Obama or Hilary Clinton will always be far ahead of a 70 years old buhari. Maybe freeze should have used their accomplishments to judge them. Age doesn't matter in leadership if the person has developed himself mentally and academically to meet the challenges of the present and the future which unfortunately buhari hasn't done

I understand you

Seriously

But he only used their age to compare

Just manage am abeg

Lets just agree with freeze for today

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Niseamaka(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2016
onatisi:
How can any sensible normal thinking human being compare Hilary Clinton and Donald trump with buhari
Buhari doesn't even possess a secondary school leaving certificate and who is fighting tooth and nail in the court not to be asked to produce it,buhari who is a former dictator with the worst human right record in Nigeria,buhari who has never handled any successful business venture in his life and who has always relied on northern solidarity to advance his military career,someone who still refers to the republic of Germany as west Germany,a president who has not obeyed one single court order since he took over power

I wonder if you read that post well, they were compared age-wise only, what's the different b/w 70 (trump) and 73 (Buhari), if trump wins the presidency, he will be 74 at the end of his first term and 78 at the end of his second term if re-elected. What's the big deal about buhari's age?.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Bodmas94(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Delphi:
Inasmuch as I don't want to get involved in the acrimony between these fellows, however, it doesn't fancy me the way gerontocracy is being encouraged and motivated. There are myriads of young presidents holding sway in many countries which out numbers the elderly ones to say the least. Irrespective of any prejudice, the youth must be given a chance to take a shot at governace.
. Well said. But my believe is that age does not translate to good governance. If Nelson Mandela could do it for South Africa at that age, then why can't another elderly person be given a chance. Regardless of the age, I believe the deciding factor should be the goodwill, integrity and having the love of the nation at heart. That is my opinion though. Nevertheless, let's support the bill at the national assembly which is seeking to reduce the least age of contestants vying for political offices. Only then would the youth be given a chance. Only then would someone like me would get a chance to achieve my dream. God bless Nigeria. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Billiondoe: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Lilimax:
Land for sale embarassed

How mush, last.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2016
omolola15:
FAYOSE OOOOOOOOOO!!!

THE gods ARE ANGRY!!!

At last you put yourself in trouble. All those supporting you know you can't win this battle with the FG. Fighting a lost battle. Sorry bro
I wonder how sombody with leg will be draging road with a moving train, was Fayose in the moon to see the likes of AlAmeisighya and this former Edo gov in prison, I think they drag with Obasanjo! They never recorver from the impact for ever.
Ppl praising Fayose only increasing his predicament as they only do that on media! I bet they will hide when he's Hit.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by neonly: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2016
never had of frigde before angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by waletopmost(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Let's forget about fayose and move forward pls,people are suffering in dis country,way out pls
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Abi this Freezer guy dey find political appointment? Why all these frequent irrelevant interference with politics and co?Abi this Freezer guy dey find political appointment? Why all these frequent irrelevant interference with politics and co?Abi this Freezer guy dey find political appointment? Why all these frequent irrelevant interference with politics and co?
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by onatisi(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2016
izzou:

I understand you

Seriously

But he only used their age to compare

Just manage am abeg

Lets just agree with freeze for today
It is the wish of Nigerians ,hopefully they will get it right one day. I have always wished my country the best and the truth is the likes of fayose,saraki and buhari have no business been In power.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2016
We warned them , I got bashed, got banned, got threatened for telling them not to allow Fayose rig election

They told us Osun will be worst , they told us Osun will collapse, Today Ekiti people would literally kill to have Fayemi back, unfortunately Fayemi is in a better place

Ekiti people chose stomach over dignity and i feel sorry for them not
mordtonia:
I sympathise with the good people of Ekiti over the mental state of their Governor which seems to be getting worse with time. cry
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by nkemjacob2(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2016
HEADLINE: friends and family deny fayose of funding his election campaign.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2016
***clears throat***

I actually signed up just to give this freeze of a guy a piece of my mind...

When did he become a politician bcox all i see is an irrelevant man trying to claim the centre of the controversial stage or making headlines.

Or is he seeking brown envelope from the aso rock tongue
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by DeRay98(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Delphi:
Inasmuch as I don't want to get involved in the acrimony between these fellows, however, it doesn't fancy me the way gerontocracy is being encouraged and motivated. There are myriads of young presidents holding sway in many countries which out numbers the elderly ones to say the least. Irrespective of any prejudice, the youth must be given a chance to take a shot at governace.

You missed the point, Fayose is supposed to be representation of the youth governance but, is his irresponsibility in power a good example of youth in responsible position of power? He is a bad example of and for youths. Age is not the issue but attitude in position of power.
When 1999 Democracy started, many young politicians became governors, ministers and NASS members but did they show in anyway that they were better than the older politicians we clamoured for replacement? James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion et al and now Fayose are bad examples that are inspiring youthful madness in hallowed positions.
"If your brother is misbehaving outside and giving your family a bad name, you shouldn't blame the people who insult your family as a result of your brother's attitude, rather, face your brother and stop him from spoiling your family name if indeed your family doesn't deserve such"
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by bayinq25(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2016
JingoOAU:
To even imagine that Fayose's supporters are drawn from a section of this country, whose inhabitants are still nursing the defeat their hero met during last year election

They can actually support someone that killed their parents just to prove a point

Hate is all am seeing
God bless your truth
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2016
mordtonia:
my dear the thing taya us, fayose don turn nuisance o
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by pahen1991: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Attention seeker
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Freeze pls live the mad dog alone cos he is already on the ground. Some of his mad puppets will soon call for your head.oooo
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
good people ? if they were so good they would not have a dummy ruling them. to a foolish people is a foolish leader given. its biblical
No iota of sense in what you wrote up there ... I wish I can slap u from here
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by comffy(f): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2016
mordtonia:

Thanks my Sis for sympathising with us. Its only God dat can deliver us in Ekiti state. We don enter one chance bus.
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by shaqhead: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Delphi:
I am goin to tell you what i told barcanista when he wrote one epistle in this regard!

Go and start from the bottom- go and contest for Councillor, grow and kno the ropes or u jst want to wake one day and see urself as president?

We once had a young bankole as senate president, but u and i kno how he left that seat and what has become of his political career! We have to do more than mouth this on social media and make a conscious effort to go for it! The older generation with all their deficiencies are very weary about givn power to the younger generation because we haven't proven ourselves in that sphere!

Even in those countries we youths in Nigeria keep mouthing about, the youths were not "given" but they "took" it! They grew in the system!

So youths like u better get off this entitlement mentality cos even in those countries we keep makin reference to there are still "gerontocrats"! How old is Donald Trump?
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by betcindy: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2016
uzo4real:
Fayose na real yoruba man( Talkative)
o boy,you don finish job.lol
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by sukkot: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

From your logic, every Nigerian is bad because GEJ ruled us.
like are you like kidding me dude ? like really ? show me one good nigerian ? I have not met one yet. only one person in that whole nigeria can i trust with my life and my money and that man is BUHARI. dat nigga is upright and principled. every other nigerian is a thief or a potential thief waiting to happen wink grin
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Sormeh:
Once upon a time -

- The court was invaded by Fayose's thugs and a judge terribly assaulted, it was normal.

- Governors who had immunity like the President were stopped from entering Ekiti, there was nothing wrong.

- Fayemi a sitting governor with immunity, was tear-gassed and assaulted by Mobile Policemen, it wasn't bad.

- 7 members of a 26-member Ekiti House of Assembly impeached a Speaker, nothing spoil.

- Fayose's supporters ably covered by the Jonathan police blocked All major roads that lead to Ado Ekiti, it was very vèry okay.

- Now when the account of a governor being investigated for diverting the commonwealth of his poor & helpless people is frozen.............
Re: Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign by omolola15(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Onyochejohn:
I wonder how sombody with leg will be draging road with a moving train, was Fayose in the moon to see the likes of AlAmeisighya and this former Edo gov in prison, I think they drag with Obasanjo! They never recorver from the impact for ever.
Ppl praising Fayose only increasing his predicament as they only do that on media! I bet they will hide when he's Hit.

They are already hiding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case / Flavour And His Six Packs Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.