Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5448607 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ayaayo:
@mompurity2, yes oo make we pratice how i will greet you sef " congratulations darling H&H bumping, quick port to preggy thread" and don't forget ur list of 10 things to do when i get a bfp, jo oh!!! it is not a small something grin grin. see as my belle is sweeting me cool

@Mumydidi, i hail u too, how is the kpekusing ministry going? it will end in BFP for us by God's grace.

@MamaLegend mi to sure, na ovulation and implantation sure pass, just kpekus dey go jare grin no b small u kn u r ttc when....

@Lolarde, what u can do is relax dearie. like Sanrima mentioned u can run some tests to ascertain if there is something wrong, but please just relax it will happen sooner than u expect. Also how do u monitor ur O having a short cycle means u can O immediately after AF.

e come b like say d wkend fast,d kpekusing d mk am fast abi weytin,dis wkend holiday n d cold na gud colabo oooo,d ministry is moving to d permanant site,#dspermmustgumdegg#IJN. Baby dust sweet mumies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blomi(f): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
@pweetimii laugh wan kill me .which one b #bicycleridingmodeactivated#noting person no go c for dis ttcing.
4real woman thanks for d mention it is well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good morning mums of queens and kings happy weekend to us all
@forrealwoman thanks for ur wish and the mention you really try oooo to list all this name no easy oooo
@all lets continue looking on to God for he will surely show us his mercy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman, wishing you a fab weekend. All this shall surely end in praise. Ur miracle shall be like a dream. When u see ur Lo's u'll be like omg! cheesy. Sprinkling loads of baby dusts ur way.

@All, we will soon laugh grin

@fertilewomb, where u dey? Show face ooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks 4real for the mention,i agree with legendsmum do the transvaginal scan first n rule everytin out before Going to the ijaw woman
It will be fine with U
Try to be strong,dnt u worry Weep endures for the night but joy Wil come in the morning
Hugsss dear
Happy weekend pipo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good afternoon mama's, I'm new here. I just did a hormone profile on day 3 and 21 and here is the result. Please anyone with an interpretation for it please help me out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
@iomoge jor o vex not

@iamhistreasure it's not clear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman thanks for the mention. God will visit you. With Him nothing is impossible. You will yet testify of His goodness.

Happy weekend fruitful mamas kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
iamhistreasure:
Good afternoon mama's, I'm new here. I just did a hormone profile on day 3 and 21 and here is the result. Please anyone with an interpretation for it please help me out.

retype it by hand or move ur camera closer or sumtin, legend mother nd other sabi pple no go fit see watin u send ooo.. anyway u wellcome, oya pay ur dues to me fast.. may ur stay be short
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wealthybiz: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
For Women that is trying to conceive.. Let her use "INFERTILITY Herbal Solution for WOMEN" (Cures BLOCKAGE of FALLOPIAN TUBE, HORMONAL IMBALANCES, IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION, IRREGULAR OVULATION, ALL THE INFERTILITY PROBLEMS) and For Men that have INFERTILITY PROBLEMS- Low or Watery/Zero Sp*rm Count..Let him use "HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER" (Capsule)
(It Boosts Low Sperm (Oligospermia)and Zero/Watery Sperm Count (Azoospermia) and Enriches Prostrate gland). These herbs has helped a lot of people Nationwide. For more Details Call/Whatsapp 08153483090 or BBM 28D2A1EC.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
OK MA, here it is again. It's a bit lengthy to type and I might not type exactly how it's written

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman, thanks for the mention. May God bless you richly and bless the mamas that has forgotten me too. Pls don't be confused I strongly believe that God is working out the best for you. He knows about what is happening to you and His name must be glorified in it, that is one thing that is very sure. It is well with you dear.
@all, how una dey? Blowing truck loads of baby dust to all. We will testify soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
legendsmother:
@iomoge jor o vex not

@iamhistreasure it's not clear
I vex?
How?
I just explain my plans and u say vex not?
I no be vex vex person o

Maybe na the tone sha, buh am far from vexing
Buh if na vex go bring bfp and LO then I vex well well o... No beg me Abeg. Make I vex am more :p

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
iamhistreasure:
OK MA, here it is again. It's a bit lengthy to type and I might not type exactly how it's written

cc@ lengendsmother over to u ooo..

but ur progesterone is low oo shows u didnt ovulate, ur Fsh is high ooo with ur lh. some wld say it indicates low ovarian stuff( God forbid) anyway u need to see a good Gyne asap ooo, it is well.. but still pay me my money na..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
My dear @ 4realwoman God bless you so sweetheart. It will end in praise for you and for us.

@all... Pls what do you do after you have prayed, cried, trusted God with your little mustard sized Faith, done myomectomy, swallowed all manner of drugs and herbs and nothing seems to change. cry

I need a mighty move of God in mg life. If anyone knows how to get God's immediate attention pls tell me. I need good news, I need a positive change of story.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
waistbead i see u..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Ladiva, my two cents here
Go to a church - maybe RCCG camp. Go to the alter, do 3days fasting on d alter, don't bother with food or anything.prayerfully call on God and leave the rest to him.
Worry not and just rejoice afterwards.
God would surprise u.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ladiva:
My dear @ 4realwoman God bless you so sweetheart. It will end in praise for you and for us.

@all... Pls what do you do after you have prayed, cried, trusted God with your little mustard sized Faith, done myomectomy, swallowed all manner of drugs and herbs and nothing seems to change. cry

I need a mighty move of God in mg life. If anyone knows how to get God's immediate attention pls tell me. I need good news, I need a positive change of story.

dat one easy na just dial baba God no with praises oooo, praise him like never before, dance like u are in a competition with somebody, and david praised, dance till he was naked without caring to d extent his wife just said within her see a whole king dancing naked before his subject dat alone made God shut her womb..
we keep saying have u prayed why not have u praised God....
when we praise God he comes down himself cus it makes his head swell chie na my pickin dey praise me like dis chie chie am going down to accpt this praises ooo..
when God comes down barrenness gives way, infertility gives way, low sperm count gives way.. biko start praising God jare put music and dance fa.. call him by his name

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
iamhistreasure:
Legends mum come help out o

But all I can say is that you should give yoursef 3 months of herbal healing o.
Read back on mumihaj post.
All the vitex and all.
You need to reset plenty tins.
What did your Gyna say?
Your age range?

Also ready back on d mum who is almost 40 or is 40 and got her bfp.
She wrote some things she did.
Can't place her name now
Maybe divinemandante but am not sure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Operation P. U. S. H.. Praise until sumtin happens.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
iomoge2:

Legends mum come help out o

But all I can say is that you should give yoursef 3 months of herbal healing o.
Read back on mumihaj post.
All the vitex and all.
You need to reset plenty tins.
What did your Gyna say?
Your age range?

Also ready back on d mum who is almost 40 or is 40 and got her bfp.
She wrote some things she did.
Can't place her name now
thank yo divinemandante but am not sure.
Thank you I'm just 24 o. My gynae says the result is fine but I didn't ovulate, wanted a second opinion. I've also been having irregular periods.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2015

I need a mighty move of God in mg life. If anyone knows how to get God's immediate attention pls tell me. I need good news, I need a positive change of story.[/quote]

This just made me shed a whole lot of tears.i saw my period today which came 4 days late(I tot I was pregnant)with a lot of egg white cervical mucus...seriously I'm too confused an don't know where to start from.gynea is not taking me serious and im down financially to see anoda gynea.im really too sad...dh is very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman to sure, thanks for the mention, please be strong, God will break protocols for your sake and grant you bfp ASAP
@rainyday, I pray they come sharply so I go close shop grin
AF came three days before due date and bled for good thirteen days, the thing tire me no be small, did another scan in another lab when the thing didn't stop and it showed multiple fibroids again. I don't know where they originated from after a week that I did the previous one I posted that showed great improvement. I did three scan within two weeks, I just turned doctor, bought drugs to stop the bleeding. Went to the ijaw woman, she self couldn't explain what happened, maybe na early miscarriage or fibroids, no one seems to understand what went wrong. Anyhow *thespermmustgumtheeggs* just finished a bowl of semo with bitterleaf soup #ttccantkillmyswagger#. *imustcarrymytriplets*

@all, please can someone take herbs and traditional Chinese medicine together. #ttccantdrivemecracy#

@miraclebaby and always true, trust you are doing good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaffy4bill(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
My fruitful sisters,dont despair of the mercy of ur LORD, I have bn thru dis and telling u I know how u feel is the truth
It's ok to cry wen u feel like and it's ok to just b on ur own sumtims but it's NEVER Ok to think God has forsaken u or He's nt answering ur prayers
U get tired wen the battle is almost over but never give up
You r all neva forgotten in my prayers
I come here alwaz to see/read/hear the next BFPs and I am very sure there is a storm of bfp coming and the rain will drench u all
I love u all for Allah's sake
You wil all experience the joy of motherhood In shaa Allah
Peace unto u all
One love

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks for d mention @4realwoman. God bless you real good.

#UnlimitedBFPs2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
iomoge2:
Mamas am planing to go see the woman at Ikorodu
But I stay at Ajah
Boat ride is my only option and am scared shitless.
Dunno what to do
Its well ma'am. Why not go thru BRT frm VI? Traffic is light in d morn whn going to mainland. Supernatural breakthrough sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Myella: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good evening fruitful mamas in d house. This is my first post since I joined dis wonderful family. I got a bfp soon after but hv been very sick since then. I bought some Fohow products including guifei bao whc I intended 2 use 4 my fibroid but could not as a got a +ve test same week. I intend to sell them together at a very reduced price. Anyone interested shd call dis line 07010684954. May God, the source of life grants our heart desires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
iamhistreasure:

Thank you I'm just 24 o. My gynae says the result is fine but I didn't ovulate, wanted a second opinion. I've also been having irregular periods.
I think he is right o. Cos zooming in on the range part, it shows that it's within range of follicular phase.
Just d day21 that is low.
Follow his advise closely

Fertility dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you all for your words of encouragements. After writing my paper today I have been trying to get a closer date for the TVC and the earliest day is on 30th of Nov don't kw what to do cos am vry weak and dizzy as I am typing this now.
@Redeemed were u able to stop the bleeding? If yes abeg what did you use? Thanks.
Fertility dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
mubzay:
Its well ma'am. Why not go thru BRT frm VI? Traffic is light in d morn whn going to mainland. Supernatural breakthrough sis.

Will do something fast bout d ikorodu place. Am just worried cos if I have to go intermittently I might find it difficult to keep up.
Work et al.

I just spoke to the Ajah woman though, lemme hear her verdict first. Will b seeing her tomorrow.

I am tired of ttc, am lonely, my house is too quiet, I am alone most weekends. I volunteer to work weekends so I can b away from d house cos I got where else to go.
It's just work or sleep.
Everything is getting boring.
I would b one year in this marriage soon and I fill so helpless already.
Me that felt I was too fertile
Me dat dear not see a man pissing on d street, u will think he stoned me with his sperm and it magneted
It's painful
2weeks to my wedding was d last time I ever saw ewcm. I used to see it like play before. Even when I go to pee during work house.
It would fill my panties. Very thick
When I saw it 2 weeks to my wedding, I wanted to allow DH bd without condom but we said no
Let's not disgrace d parents
RCCG things, both parents n younger ones are ordained
Church will do testing... Bla bla bla
Nobody disturbed us
I took myself to do my testing myself n gave em d result.
I was d one who scanned it and sent to my parents church cos I had to do the wedding on another state
No one asked me to test just before my wedding.
I tested a 10days to the wedding... Chio
Don't want to say had I known but am not happy

*sobs*
Please don't quote me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RedCapChief(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
ayashow:

This just made me shed a whole lot of tears.i saw my period today which came 4 days late(I tot I was pregnant)with a lot of egg white cervical mucus...seriously I'm too confused an don't know where to start from.gynea is not taking me serious and im down financially to see anoda gynea.im really too sad...dh is very sad
Hi ayashow. You seem to have really gone through a terrible time and I'm sympathetic to your situation. I went through your previous posts to get a hang of your condition and I see you have been ttc for about 3 yrs now. These kinds of consultations are never easy because the human body is very very complex and what works for A may fail for B.

You mentioned that your hubby has an U/S report that indicated a bilateral varicocoele. Today, current medical thinking believes that while varicocoele may play a role in male infertility, having the varicocoele may not improve the chances of conception. Also, his sperm concentration of 15million/ml is a bit borderline. While it takes only one sperm to get a woman pregnant, there is some wisdom in numbers. If you feel comfortable with it, you can share the rest of the details of the semen analysis here as sperm concentration is not the only important factor.

On your part, please note that regular menstrual cycles are not indicative of ovulation. Follicular tracking and a Day 21 progesterone assay are much more sensitive (not perfect ) means of assessing ovulation. Please discuss them with your ob/gyn. I also read that you have watery breast discharge. As a doctor, that is never a good sign for a woman that is not breastfeeding. Have done a prolactin assay? Do you need to reconsider some of your sexual practices? What is your BMI? What other tests have you done?
If it is anovulation, then there is medication for that.

I pray that God will grant you the desires of your heart as children are a gift from the Lord. Be encouraged!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
iomoge2:

I think he is right o. Cos zooming in on the range part, it shows that it's within range of follicular phase.
Just d day21 that is low.
Follow his advise closely

Fertility dust
Thank you MA, fertility dust to u too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: leadborn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.