Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5449161 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2015

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
4realwoman Thanks for the mention, You are a very strong woman and I know that God will see u Tru these trials. Pls as Legendsmother said , pls go back to your Gyno and make sure everything abt d evacuation is ok before going to the Ijaw woman so as not to complicate issues.

To all fruitful mama's here, you will testify soon IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you my dear e-sisters, for your words of comfort. For those who cried with me, I didn't mean to provoke the tears. Thank you mummydidi, God honour you.
Ayashow
Iomoge
Kaffy4bill
Redeemed
Tammyloreoluwa
And to everyone who offered a silent prayer, may God cause us to rejoice soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
@redcapchief...thank you so much for your concern.

I'm yet to get my hormonal profile result which I'll post here by tuesday.so u can advice me further on what to do.

Dh's result goes thus:

Volume :3.8ml

Appearance: whitish,opalescent fluid

Viscocity: slightly viscous
Ph:7.0
Liquefaction time:less than 20mins

Concentration:15.3mil

Motility: motile s: 20%
Non-motile: 80%

Pus cells: 5-10

Immature germ cells: occasional

RBCs: Nil

Epithial cells: occasional

Abnormality: 10%

Agglutination:Nil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
O God Most Merciful, pls put a smile on our faces, grant us dis one wish we desire sooo much! nobody cn do it 4 us bt You. @Ladiva, Iomoge2, Redeemed, Ayashow,pls b strong ok(have bn shedding tears goin thru ur posts). O Lord, take control! we dnt knw wat to do again. @kaffy4bill and cherrymum, tanks 4 d encouraging words n prayers. may God reward u abundantly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RedCapChief(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
@ayashow.
I've already made some comments on concentration values.
Every other thing seems fair except for motility. We usually advocate favourable values as motility greater than 50% in forward progression i.e 50% of the sperm must be able to move forward.
Maybe he should have another done in 2-3 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman I admire ur attitude, u r one strong woman. I'm soooo sure ur miracle is here. God will compensate u big big 4 all ur troubles, wish u d best in ur exams sis.
@all happy wkend o, it will end in praise in Jesus name. Pls I'm planning 2 attend d "flood gates of heaven" at redemption camp next month, I'm nt a member of RCCG. Pls any mama here with info on hw 2 get accomadation in camp nd cost? Pls help a sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good evening my wonderful e-family, please help me touch light this result below:
My result Urine PUS Cell 0-hpt yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus
HVS pus cell 0-1hpt yielded growth of candid

DH result
Fluid Analysis
Time of collection 6:49pm
Time of production 6:32pm
Viscosity- moderate
Volume- 1.5mls
Ph - 8.0
Motility : active - 60%
: sluggish 25%
: Non motile 15%
Morphology: Normal - 80%
: abnormal - 20%
Sperm count 27millionlml ( 20-40millionlml)

Pus cells 0-3
Epith alls +
RBC - ml
Yeast alls +
Culture
Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus after 48hrs of incubation at 37 oC.

Urmalysis
Colour - pale
Ph - 8.0
Specific gravity 1.01
Blood - negative
Protein +
Levcocyto +
Nitrite negative
Ketone - negative
Glucose - negative

[/b]Drugs that we want to use for the treatment.
Ciprofloxacin caplets 500mg for both of us
Metronidazole 400mg for both of us
Clotrimazole vaginal tablets USP 200mg for me only
Fluconazole tablet USP 150mg for me only.[b]
[color=#006600][/color]
Thank you

Cc Legendsmother, redcapchief and all mamas and papas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman thank sweet sis for d mention, @iomega2 my sister it is well with your soul, sometimes i always avoid calling my parents and sisters cos i know d next question and prayers to follow. .. My 2 elder sisters were almost 2months pregnant even before their wedding angry All d Baby things my mum bought for me as wedding gifts are still where i packed them, sometimes wen people call Me iyawo i will feel bad and sad angry cry. ... But One thing i no is dat i am fruitful and God can never go back on his words....

To all my fruitful mamas the Lord will visit Us and give Us a new Name let just wear the garment of praise always that is d best way to shame devil and ttc

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
@redcapchief, please can u take a look at my hormone profile I posted and help me interpret
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MzTenny(f): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Evening sisters, this is my first time of commenting since I started filling this thread, May God answer our prayers,I have been trying for 3 months now, you can say it's too early but I am getting worried already, can't really place where I am getting it wrong. Pls I need opinions on what to do . Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
@MzTenny welcome and may your stay b vry, vry short here.
I think say 3months still suppose to dey for honeymoon period grin
As for me I tink it is still too early to say u are ttcg o. Except if you have bn trying before now sha.
Once again welcome and pay your dues to the dues collector wink
@Redeemed, pls the question about the bleeding mak I no go faint. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
@mZtenny, please don't be anxious for anything, just go and enjoy your honeymooning. You are only permitted to peep on the thread.

@rainyday, I don encourage myself o, na me go see the end of ttc by carrying my triplets in Jesus name. God will visit us all, thank you for your good wishes.

@cherrymum, I'm encouraged by your testimony, you shall deliver like the Hebrew women and your joy shall be full.

@4realwoman, I would advise you see your doctor and let him examine and prescribed the necessary medication for you. It was my gynae that gave me the drug when I had similar issue in Feb. It shall end in praise!
Somebori shd answer me o, can I take herbs and traditional Chinese medicine together or at interval of two hours.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
@cherrymum, jezz, see o.
Jezz
God is faithful
God
What did I read.
God
U r an inspiration.
Tear ls flowing down my face o
God.
Congratulations o
Congrats.
God please give me that kind of miracle that even me would be surprised

Congrats Cherrymum
Thanks you for the post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks everyone.

I just need to be happy again.
I am bubbly happy girl
But ttc , Hmmm
God please.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RedCapChief(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
@iamhistreasure . . .Treating lab results is often not best practice. However, let me share my thoughts.
Was your progesterone assay done halfway through your luteal cycle? If yes, then your values (0.1ng/ml) are very low. Either you are not ovulating or you grossly mistimed your cycle or some other variable is wrong.
Every other test result looks fair enough.
Continue working with your obgyn
Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
RedCapChief:
@iamhistreasure . . .Treating lab results is often not best practice. However, let me share my thoughts.
Was your progesterone assay done halfway through your luteal cycle? If yes, then your values (0.1ng/ml) are very low. Either you are not ovulating or you grossly mistimed your cycle or some other variable is wrong.
Every other test result looks fair enough.
Continue working with your obgyn
Cheers!
Yes sir, the progesterone test was done on day 21 of my cycle. My doctor said same that I didn't ovulate. Please is my fsh and lh OK? Sorry for disturbing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Iomoge2, Plz wipe away ur tears, I understand how u feel but I want you to know u're not alone in dis . It's been 4yrs now with no baby's cry in my house ( Male issue) and to think I love dem so much, in btw av suffered two miscarriages. Of late av been feeling depressed dat's why I dont comment again and prefer to be reading silently. Friends dat got married last year and dis year already av their babies, I even have a cousin dat gave birth last year who's already 6 months pregnant again. Family members and friends are already disturbing infact am still being called Iyawo after 4 years.Did I bargain for this ? No, but I believe God has a special plan for my family and I am so certain dat year 2016 is d year and so shall it be for everyone of us ijn.

@ Cherrymum, u av a wonderful testimony, infact dat's wat am doing presently , my sex life is now more intersting dan b4. Ttccannotkillmyswag plus Preggy thread is now my new home.

For those with male issue, plz google up dis drug Fertilsan dat's wat hubby is taking now, d reviews I read on it states it's more effective than Fertileaid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank so much redcapchief.
He does SA every 2mths and I can say dere has been slight improvement.what can we do abt d motility....hes taking fertilaid and motility boost he started a month ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwwoman pls finish wif ur antibiotics before u use ur antifungal. Staph is a bacteria so d drugs for it is antibiotics, candida is a fungi so d drugs for it is antifungal. Wen taking antibiotics finish ur dose before u start antifungal don't take bof @ d same time hubby result looks superb all dd best hun

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
@cherrymum hmmm ur story got me tinking since 2007 its not easy at all but am so happy dt it ended in praise congrat dear and happy bumping wish u supernatural child birth.@Ladiva, Iomoge2, Redeemed, Ayashow pls babes encourage urselves wit the word of God which says the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short,though it might tarry but it will surely come to pass our God will show us mercy and clean all our tears.@ all let's put our mind at rest he will decorate our lives wit handsome bobos and beautiful chics soonest, E hugs to everyone

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
@iomoge: its well dearie. God s still God. He is a merciful God. Keep ur faith n hope alive. Sow seeds n pray/praise Him. He will hear ur innermost whispers n grant u ur heart desires. Supernatural breakthrough sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
4realwoman thank u ma for the mention. The Lord will answer your prayers
@ all. The ttc journey is tough. Our peculiarities may differ but u will all agree the emotional pain is real to us all. My dear sisters as I read ur posts my heart welled up with tears but this song came too alongside. Join me in singing

We have a Maker
He Formed our heart
Before even time began
our lives were in his hands

He knows our names
He knows our every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears us when we call

We have a father
He calls us his own
He'll never leave us
No matter where we go
He knows our names
He knows our every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears us when we call

see sisters what I see. Babies twins triplets celebrations in our homes. Sooner o than we think. Amen. Nothing will stop it. Be encouraged, all

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RedCapChief(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
@ayashow. . .You can continue with the supplements. Nothing wrong in that. Most of them are the same, plus or minus one ingredient. Don't except heaven because you are using fertil-this or fertil-that.
Lifestyle modifications are even more important. Alcohol is a no-no. Smoking, passive or active, is not in his interest. Fruits and veggies of all types are helpful. Don't allow the stress to get to you or your hubby. TTC is a not a job where you have a financial target to meet before the end of 2015. Take it easy. Proper coital practices - no spermatotoxic lubricants and alternate day meetup during your mid-cycle. There is stronger medication but discuss that with your obgyn. Maybe, just maybe, you should discuss a varicocoelectomy, particularly for the large one on the right.
Make sure everything is correct on your end. This semen analysis may only be one part of the equation.
Continue to trust God and work with your doctor

@iamhistreasure. . .Results are taken as a whole. Even if your FSH and LH are within the normal range, they don't count for much. Everything but the progesterone level is fair

Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kwentjules: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
I love you!thank yuh so much for dis
cherrymum:

Don't quote pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
legendsmother:
@4realwwoman pls finish wif ur antibiotics before u use ur antifungal. Staph is a bacteria so d drugs for it is antibiotics, candida is a fungi so d drugs for it is antifungal. Wen taking antibiotics finish ur dose before u start antifungal don't take bof @ d same time hubby result looks superb all dd best hun

I am only taking the antibiotics drugs and gentamcin injection for now. Thank you vry much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
@4realwoman, thanks for the mention. God will remember you in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
@cherrymum thanks for sharing your testimony. God is indeed wonderful. I rejoice with you and dh. May you deliver like the Hebrew women.

@mztenny welcome. I pray your stay here will be short and fruitful. TTC is usually when a couple have been trying for more than a year or thereabouts. It's too early to worry. Please relax and enjoy your honeymoon. Chances of conception are higher when stress is removed. Eat well, maintain a healthy lifestyle and bd regularly.

@iomoge encourage yourself in the Lord. That which God has spoken concerning you will come to pass. He will grant all your heart desires. Cheer up my sister kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
My dear sisters God is never late and he has a reason for everything, let's just keep having faith. As far as God still remains on the throne, we all will have our babies soonest.
@Mztenny: my dear plz go and relax, getting tensed unnecessary will not help matters. Enjoy ur honeymoon and b4 its over u wud ve seen result.
Fertility dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2015
In my life, you are the
miracle worker
You are king of kings
You are the way maker…
oh yea
In my life, you are the
prince of peace
Dansaki re
Dansaki re baba

I'm acknowledging you for
who you are
For what you've done
In my life
Oh i'm, i'm acknowledging
you for who you are
Dansaki re o
Dansaki re baba

All I can do is Thank God! Our miracles are here cheer up sisters is it blocked tubes? Pcos? Fibroids? Stds? Infections? Pid?
Notin is too much for God!!

Oba yoni yoni…baba
Oba gbani gbani….baba
Oba to n toju eni….baba
Afuni ma si regun….baba
Oba awi mayehun….baba
Eleti gbo story mi….baba
Mi o le lomiran…..baba
Aribiti rabata….baba
Arabata ribiti….baba
Iwo ni n o sin titi….baba
Jesu…baba o o o baba
Oloruko pao pao pao pao pao bi
ibon

our God is able to do exceeding abundantly have faith, and believe he's too FAITHFUL TO FAIL

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Daddy, thank you for the mountains, thank you for the valleys, thank you for the rivers and the hills, thank you for the challenges on our ways because the bible says in all things we should give thanks. We thank you because we shall surmount them, thank you because our testimonies shall be awesome! Thank you because you will put smiles on our faces. Though we pass through the waters, it's shall not overflow us, though we walk through the fire, it shall not kindle us. You that promise that children are the heritage of the lord and the fruits of the womb is a reward from you. Your words say that heaven and earth will pass away but not a jot of your words will go unfulfilled, Daddy, we hold you by your words, let them come to fulfilment in our lives. Let your glory be seen in our lives and let our testimony draw men into your kingdom. Miracle working God, we your daughters promise you that we will not share your glory with anyone, we shall return ALL iota of glory to you and you alone. Hearken unto our prayers & let our cries receive attention from you o lord. All this we pray through Christ our Lord. Amen!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.