Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405470 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
@serefunme congratulation wish you H&H nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
@serefunme congratulations..you shall carry to term. God will keep you and your LOs...thank you Lord . am next in line for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratz @serefunmee, wishing u a healthy and happy carriage.

For as many that desires double BFP recieve it in Jesus name. Amen!

40 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mummyelena kiss kiss

Mompurity2 oya come and take hug o, so I can tap the twins anointing! God of wonder double is at work!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mompurity2 I tot I would be the first to tap frm this your miracle,this is an indication that God is great....Gods protection upon you and the twinny.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
@ Serefunme, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Serefunmee:
I was recently diagnosed with high prolactin and small intramural myoma. Gynae also asked me to go for HSG and come wt d result by my next appointment whc is in first week of January next year. I will not do d HSG and I am much persuaded dat by d time I wl be meeting him in January, I will av a growing foetus in my uterus already In JESUS NAME

Serefunmee:

You are so right. Positive confession is key to living a victorious life because Life and death are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit. thereof.

As we begin and continue to confess positivity into our lives. God will hear us and grant us those things we are saying to his hearing in Jesus name

Congrats once again. Ecclesiastes 7:8

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations mompurity.
Wao.
God is great.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
@mompurity2 congrats oh,the God of double portion has done it...i tap into the anointing of multiples..singing*everything na double double oh*
#confessionbringsconception#
#supernaturalconception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
@mummyelena. Thanks sis. We are doing great. grin How are u too sis. I would definitely rejoice with u soon. Hugs and kisses.

Mompurity2. Yayyyyy Double for the trouble. I tap into the twins anointing oh. Praying I'm carrying BG twins too Amen.

Serefunmee.....Congrats darling. God bless you and LO (s).

To everyone keeping this thread alive with prayers, I pray your expectations would not be cut short. No matter the diagnosis, the God will serve will do a NEW thing which would definitely spring forth.

Year 2016 is for bringing forth our LOs Amen.

#2016bfp100%
#confessionbringsconception
#100%dailybfp
#team2016bfp

XoXo

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
4realwoman:

[/b]

Congrats once again. Ecclesiastes 7:8

I love you 4realwoman. You are so sharp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
mompurity2:

Everybody, come and Join me sing halelujah ooooooo! Jehovah jireh has done me well. I just found out I am carrying TWINS shocked. Indeed for our shame He (God) blesses us with double.

Whao Twins!!! I also want twins o. May God preserve you and ur little ones. So happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
mompurity2:

Everybody, come and Join me sing halelujah ooooooo! Jehovah jireh has done me well. I just found out I am carrying TWINS shocked. Indeed for our shame He (God) blesses us with double.

AMEN and Amen oooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by okhionkpai: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
@serefunme congratulations..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations serefunmee, Happy Bumping.

@mompurity my team mate, congrats dear, I tap am sharply oo, have not gone for any scan yet oo, ms is making me lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
A big congratulations to Serefunmee. To God be the glory great things He has done for my sis Serefunmee. I give YOU thanks for remembering, visiting and blessing her home with bfp, pls protect, keep and journey with her in Jesus name, amen. So happy for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
@Serefunme, congrat sis. God is indeed Faithful, U will deliver like d the Hebrew woman.

@Mompurity2 whaooooo congrat! I tap into this great blessing.

FertilityBlessing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
@mompurity2 I'm happy for you dear. Good news all sides. My own is triplets grin in Jesus name, amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
@ Serefunmee, congrats! Happy bumping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
@mompurity2, congratulations, Godwin! Thank God for giving you double honour, may His name be praised.

I receive anointing for triplets in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
@mompurity na ejima be dt congrat dear and happy bumping enjoy ur smooth ride to been mama ejima. Indeed the lord is good and his mercies endureth forever.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
A big congratulations to the newly pregnant mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
@ mompurity congratulations..so happy for you..indeed our God is faithful..i want twins too...in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you add your year of birth with your age this year it will sum up to 2016... Try and see... This is a special year indeed!!!!! Everything will sum up this year. It will all make sense this year. Your = 'it's equals to' will add up well...

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks fruities kiss. It shall be unto us all according to our hrt desires.

#let the baby-boom continue.
#confession brings conception

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2016
@Serefunmee congrats sis. I rejoice with u and may ur journey be easy and blessed.

@mompurity2, God has indeed honoured u. Congrats beautiful woman. Ur LOs will look really cute smiley.

When God blesses your neighbour, know that He(God) is in d neighbourhood and urs will be delivered to u shortly. I rejoice with all the blessed mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2016
As awkward as it may seem for someone ATC, I don't take any supplement, I'm not doing anything to aid conception, I just live everyday as it comes and tell God to prove himself. I'm not frustrated, i'm just tired of trying so hard, drinking dis and dat...for now, i've let go and let God.

God will keep visiting us everyday with new BFP announcements. Shalom @all
Sticky babydust @all

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Mompurity2: waohh!!! Dis our God is everly faithful. Me tap anointing too ooo but na triplet I want IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Congrats serefunmeee, wishing you easy and successful carriage.

mompurity congratulations oooo, Iya ibeji, come and pay owo onile to me oo, the senior iya-ibeji grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Whao greatnews at mompurity,me too will have twins too,any sex of twins am not particular about sex by God's grace!
This is my year,i decree that the sweet baby fragrance will so fill my home this year
The cry of my baby will be heard in my home
I will have a baby bump IJN amen

#I am a babymama 20161#
Positive confession brings conception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 14, 2016
@Bcolah, a big amen sis! kiss hugs!

Wow mompurity! Twins shocked God is just so amazing. Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.