Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405991 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 5:24pm On May 04, 2016
My Sisters, Seasons come, seasons go. This season in our lives will soon pass. Pls i know we are in a hard place, pls hang in there and know and trust that Jesus will do it. He will grant all our heart desires. He will bring us out.

After we have suffered a while, our Father and God will make us perfect,strengthen, establish, and settle us. 1Peter4:10

May the blessing of the Lord that maketh rich.....healthy.....fruitful.......pregnant be your portion in Jesus Name. Pv10:22

I love you girls. Pls be strong for me and ur dhs.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 5:42pm On May 04, 2016
cry cry am sincerely moved by some of the posts I read above. Please mamas be consoled in the knowledge that our redeemer liveth, yes it's usually darkest before the break of dawn, but no matter how dark it is the day must surely break! My fervent prayer is for God to uphold us, May we never grow weary or faint while still in His waiting room and may He crown our hope with that which our hearts desire in child bearing. Amen.
UNLIMITED BFP 2016
This was our declaration early this year, so shall it be unto us in Jesus name amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Siboy: 5:49pm On May 04, 2016
Who is going through the initial stages of fertility testing? We have been on a trial for forty weeks now of which is a good step and so you should go out for a check up. I arrived there and my doctor did bloodwork and ultrasound testing and went further and did sperm analysis too. Now my concern is whether the results will be okay or I will be told to try again for extra months..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2016
I did not know when I wrote all this things knowing I will be ignored. God please answer my prayers,wipe my tears,change my story come and comfort me now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:40pm On May 04, 2016
Just thought I should share. An Extract from Mamalette. Hope its not becoming too much*****

I got married on the 14th of March 2015, before then my period ceased when I was 18years till date.

I met my husband when I was 25 and got married at 27. I told him about my period immediately we started trying to conceive out of wedlock but nothing happened. So we decided to go see a gynecologist. After doing series of tests I had hormones imbalance, high testosterone and hyperprolactinenamia (hormone found in lactating mothers) She said we will treat one thing at a time. I was on strong injections and medication but nothing happened still.

So I made up my mind not to TTC again but my husband proposed to me still and we finally got married last year. During our marriage counselling class the counselor told us to pray for forgiveness (as the spirit led) and she said the Lord is not happy with us because we've defiled the bed.

On the 8th of June 2015 I woke up with general body pains.My husband said maybe it's malaria. I went to the hospital the doctor asked when last I saw my period and I told her my history. She said obviously I can't be pregnant. She gave me pain killer cos there is no malaria. I went home and still not feeling fine.

In August I noticed my nipple hurts so bad. I took a home pregnancy test which came back negative. My doctor said i should do a mammogram and sonar to check for lumps and fibroid. Only for doctor to see two little arms and two little feet.

And on the 1st of March I went into Labor and gave birth to a princess. With out a monthly menstrual period.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:58pm On May 04, 2016
Ayauche:

Uhmmm what can I say? I was saying exactly same thing to a sis yesterday but as far as God is still God he will surely pick our calls. We cannot stop believing now when dis trauma is abt to end. It will all end in praise in Jesus name.

Amen. Thanks to you and vanny
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by morendizoho: 7:12pm On May 04, 2016
Vanny2:
My Sisters, Seasons come, seasons go. This season in our lives will soon pass. Pls i know we are in a hard place, pls hang in there and know and trust that Jesus will do it. He will grant all our heart desires. He will bring us out.

After we have suffered a while, our Father and God will make us perfect,strengthen, establish, and settle us. 1Peter4:10

May the blessing of the Lord that maketh rich.....healthy.....fruitful.......pregnant be your portion in Jesus Name. Pv10:22

I love you girls. Pls be strong for me and ur dhs.

I was passing by when I saw this great message!! Me too I wish all Siz all the best from the great one, God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by havenly(f): 7:12pm On May 04, 2016
fertilechic:
Havenly where in Lagos are u. So as to narrow down locations for u
@fertilechic,I stay at around ikeja
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 7:37pm On May 04, 2016
Thank you sis (plural] for the words of encouragement. It is well.Am ok now.Let me be visualizing how I will carry my twins for thanksgiving grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
Ommyk:
Thank you sis (plural] for the words of encouragement. It is well.Am ok now.Let me be visualizing how I will carry my twins for thanksgiving grin
That is d spirit dear sister. As u desire in ur heart, so shall u receive them. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 8:03pm On May 04, 2016
havenly:
@fertilechic,I stay at around ikeja

Go to Ikeja mall, healthplus and I think medplus

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:45pm On May 04, 2016
havenly:
Dear Mamas,
Please does anyone know where in Lagos I can buy fertilaid drugs,and any idea of the Price? Thanks all

I have some items I got for a friend and she doesn't want them anymore.
Fertilaid for men
Fertilaid for women
Serrapeptase 120,000iu

Anyone interested can holla me.. Preferably if you are around Ikeja.
Sorry I forgot to mention the items are for sale cos I have to refund the chic.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peterian: 8:48pm On May 04, 2016
I want fertilaid for women pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:49pm On May 04, 2016
Sanrima other mamas have answered you. I did not really have a monthly cycle prior to my surgery as I had non-stop bleeding for 6months that had to be stopped using drugs. So my monthly cycle resumed 2months after myomectomy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:54pm On May 04, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2016
sugah:

I have some items I got for a friend and she doesn't want them anymore.
Fertilaid for men
Fertilaid for women
Serrapeptase 120,000iu

Anyone interested can holla me.. Preferably if you are around Ikeja.
Sorry I forgot to mention the items are for sale cos I have to refund the chic.

@Sugah am interested in the serrapeptase but am in Abuja grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 9:16pm On May 04, 2016
@fruitfulhome, dat was very inspiring n uplifting. indeed God jumps protocol to show He is in control of all things. tnx for d story, God bless u.

Lord , pls jump protocol on our behalf n bless us with our bundles of joy. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:13pm On May 04, 2016
Hello family.

Plz is there anything one can use to reduce slight increase in FSH. Rage of 10 but result came out 11. Or to enhance a better quality. Although follicular tracking showed a dominant follicle of 22cm on the right ovary.

Meanwhile I'm having symtoms of AF. Plz pray with me that God will turn my fears to reality. May this symptom turn to me a BFP. In Jesus name. Amen. I also pray that every1's dark nights turn to light. Plenty BFP for us All. Amen.

Plz ur suggestion. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
Ayauche:
@Ommyk: its been a while sis, dnt worry God will surely pick all our calls. It is well.
Fumbaby and Cathyibok where are thou? Even Ayaayo& Babyadorable.
@Lalabu: thanx sis for always being there.
Mamas I hail ooo.
my dear sis am gud ooo,I dy d luk up 2 God n waiting 4 his alter.tnx 4 cheecking on mi.e-hug
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2016
Sixx:

My sister, ur case is very similar to mine, my prolactin was 41, ov pains, positive opk bt no ewcm, scan shows dominant follicles bt I really dnt knw if dey pop, will go 4 follicular tracking nxt month culdnt mke it ds month,n I had an earl mc once at js 4 weeks last year May! Never evn knew until its too late. ah, I wud luv if we keep checkin up on eachodas progress...waddyu say?. Ur prolactin is high bt av seen worse of upto 300 so no course 4 alarm. Bromocriptine(parlodel) never did much 4 me so now am on vitex, metformin n vitamin e soon 2 start b6 n I never fail 2 buy cabbage every week since ewedu is out of my reach here. N if u are overweight strt working on it, am shedding dem fat now too. It is well sis, God's time is now n now will not pass us by. Nothing too hard 4 Jehovah Rapha to do, prolactin is under his feet. Oya receive ur bfp now IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks @ sixx. Will really like if we can fillow up on each others progress. Thanks. Been trying to post hre since last week but its been telling me error error bla bla bla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:46pm On May 04, 2016
MzTenny:
Mamas help o, what fertility supplement can I use o,I haven't been using any since this TTC journey.as per the 16 lane expressway wey I dey now, I want to maximize my chances. Baby dust to us
Don't go taking supplements just for the sake of it. They're used to treat/manage certain conditions. Remember 'Don't fix it if it ain't broken' . You can just take daily Prenatal if you feel like popping a pill to boost your psyche that you're doing something to help the process. Some of us with some issues are even tired of popping them pills and supplements. Just my humble opinion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:53pm On May 04, 2016
Ommyk:
Long time my people.Congratulations to those who got their bfp.After paying so much for an assisted cycle cause and no result, I got tired and decided to rest small.How is it that I have a low ovarian reserve plus fibriod join at 26/27 years of age if the devil is not a liar.God give me strength and pick my call.Just ranting small.
The Lord will surely pick your calls. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 6:34am On May 05, 2016
vanny2, precy22, chyvia, dazzle86 n every oda mamas ere, d Lord dt did mine wen i least xpected will do more 4 u. He wil break protocols 4 ur sake n shame dt evil report concerning u in Jesus name. thanks 4 d prayers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:00am On May 05, 2016
Congrats mumtobsoon,may you carry to full term in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futureday(f): 7:42am On May 05, 2016
mum2bsoon,thanks for your prayer,you shall carry to term and deliver like a Hebrew woman,I tap from your blessings that God will locate us soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwadamelola(f): 8:47am On May 05, 2016
So, today is my birthday and i wish i could really be happy. i woke up to a surprise of AF after thinking God had answered my prayers. i just cant stop crying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by karengal: 8:51am On May 05, 2016
prettmum:
I did not know when I wrote all this things knowing I will be ignored. God please answer my prayers,wipe my tears,change my story come and comfort me now

No don't be afraid mama, God is there and always will be. All you need is strong faith in Him and constant prayers and surely He will fulfill your dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 8:56am On May 05, 2016
oluwadamelola:
So, today is my birthday and i wish i could really be happy. i woke up to a surprise of AF after thinking God had answered my prayers. i just cant stop crying.
Pls, b strong n don't cry.....I know how disappointed u wil b feeling, but don't worry dis year won't pass u by, u wil stil get ur BFP , God is able to do it.
Thank God, u re alive to celebrate ur bday n u re not on d hospital bed.
God who jumped protocol for oda mamas, will also jump protocol for u. Amen
Hbd dearie, e-hugs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.