Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406461 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
iomoge2:

Chia, Logos doctors won't kill us ttc o.

That's how someone did laparascopy for 45k in IB.

Now Lagos mamas be like, I'm going to Ibadan for my tests cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:17pm On May 03, 2016
Tsquare cheer up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:30pm On May 03, 2016
Tsquare,dont worry have faith,I believe God with U,besides U never see your af yet,hope dey my sister!
God is a miracle worker,he works in ways we cannot see,He is the way maker and destiny changer,dry your eyes dear,pleasant surprise awaits U kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 03, 2016
sanrima:
@ 99billiondollars, ok then that may be hormonal changes, just try vitex, it balances the female hormones. You can also try taking squeezed lemon in warm water every morning. Wishing you a sweet bfp soonest.

Ooh thanks , am really blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 5:43pm On May 03, 2016
AF showed its ugly face this evening,at first i thought i was strong,i did not know when i burst into tears,Jehovah when is this going to end?cant even stop crying shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 5:54pm On May 03, 2016
lalabu:
AF showed its ugly face this evening,at first i thought i was strong,i did not know when i burst into tears,Jehovah when is this going to end?cant even stop crying shocked lipsrsealed

Lalabu it will end because the miracle working God is still on the throne and will surprise u very very soon. Be of good cheer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
fertilechic:

Now Lagos mamas be like, I'm going to Ibadan for my tests cheesy cheesy grin

Yes na
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
tsquaure:
i shed plenty tears today . in fact i cant say i understand how i feel . this is my 2nd attempt at assisted reproductive this year . so for the better part of this year i have been on hormonal injections, the first attempt was terminated after egg collection . this time i made it past egg collection to transfer . i waited endlessly to find out the result. it was like the two weeks wait wont end. after 10 days decided to start testing . i was so overjoyed to see 2lines. i continued to test but on the 13th day the lines began to lose the deepness. i asked my husband who told me it wasnt i good sign . that it means my hcg dropping . i still continued to hope but i stopped testing.
today went for my scan . no sac seen . ni then the doctor says he sees a fibroid . never ever had fibroid before ,they have ordered more tests am sooo weak . tired of crying now . ihave invested my time money emotions energy in this
but now my strength is out totally.
God pls find me .

I understand how u r feeling now cos I have been there. It pains alot but who are we to question God. But sister do u believe miracles do happen. D fibroid could be ur fine boy, yes it can. Trust God who can turn all things to work together for ur good. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:00pm On May 03, 2016
lalabu:

My dear,dry your eyes,i know it is not easy,dont worry it Will end,there is no challenge without an end!
Light always is at the end of the tunnel no matter how dark the tunnel is
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:02pm On May 03, 2016
Rukkington:
Good morning to all mamas in d house
@fvine, I av tiny fibroid too measuring 14mm in ant body subserous. pls wat day of d circle can I use gufei bao. I am on CD 11.

Congrats @Sanrima, and @Aghaibiam. I wish both of u a stress free 9 months
Castor Oil Pack should help. But don't use during period or after Ovulation. Subserous Fibroids normally wouldn't affect fertility and I believe yours isn't. You can also give Guaifebao and ACV a trial.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 03, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:18pm On May 03, 2016
Duakkie:
Any idea where I can get gueifei bao in Akwa ibom state .

guaifebao Contact gotten from another thread
--->Enugu City :0803472 9247, 08036712761
--->Lagos: 07084430249, 08068045223
--> Delta State (Kwale/Asaba/Warri): 0803 345 2847 (Dr Joe)
--> Port Harcourt: 08056741498, 08033288939
-->Benue State: 07069764239
-->Abakiliki/Ebonyi: 07014761176, 07069585502

You can contact the one nearest to your city and arrange delivery via courier or them transport companies.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enque(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
Hi Tsquaure,
I am so sorry and my heart goes out to You
pls do not give up hope, I went for a scan last year after months of TTC and I was told I had fibroids and ovarian cysts. I cried my eyes out and wished that God will take my life (no one in my family has a history of fibroid or cysts so I was asking God why me). Fast forward to march this year, I conceived when I least expected..infact my husband and I had sex only once after my period in march, which was on CD10 b4 he travelled for a 3-week work assignment. Till today I can't explain how it happened but I am thankful to God who showed up for me when I was broken and felt devastated. I went for a scan today and heard my baby's heartbeat and I was speechless.

Pls don't give up.....stop crying, I know it's hard cos I've been there and I can relate. I may not know the right words to say to u but God will do it for you very soon.
To all TTC Mamas on this thread, I followed this thread actively when I was TTC and I still do even up till now. Even tho I hardly comment, I say a lil prayer for evry1 here as often as I remember. Your testimonies will be made permanent by God's grace amen.

God bless U all and Baby dust to all.

tsquaure:
i shed plenty tears today . in fact i cant say i understand how i feel . this is my 2nd attempt at assisted reproductive this year . so for the better part of this year i have been on hormonal injections, the first attempt was terminated after egg collection . this time i made it past egg collection to transfer . i waited endlessly to find out the result. it was like the two weeks wait wont end. after 10 days decided to start testing . i was so overjoyed to see 2lines. i continued to test but on the 13th day the lines began to lose the deepness. i asked my husband who told me it wasnt i good sign . that it means my hcg dropping . i still continued to hope but i stopped testing.
today went for my scan . no sac seen . ni then the doctor says he sees a fibroid . never ever had fibroid before ,they have ordered more tests am sooo weak . tired of crying now . ihave invested my time money emotions energy in this
but now my strength is out totally.
God pls find me .

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
99billiondollar:

My period became irregular , after the use of clomid , 4 days differnt , from 29 to 33 days , i just need a solution to it , before going for hsg
A difference of 4 days is not actually bad in so far as you have a good luteal phase and it remains constant. Lots of things can actually make you ovulate late hence making for a longer period. 33days cycle is not bad. I won't advise Vitex because it can actually mess your cycle up completely. Don't fix it if it ain't broken. Just maybe take the Lemon Water or ACV water and perhaps Omega 3,6,9 if you're currently on it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 03, 2016
Fvine:

A difference of 4 days is not actually bad in so far as you have a good luteal phase and it remains constant. Lots of things can actually make you ovulate late hence making for a longer period. 33days cycle is not bad. I won't advise Vitex because it can actually mess your cycle up completely. Don't fix it if it ain't broken. Just maybe take the Lemon Water or ACV water and perhaps Omega 3,6,9 if you're currently on it.

Okay mama , stay blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 7:27pm On May 03, 2016
CovenantBabies:
@Delor, am very happy you were able to succeed in buying the Fertilsan. Pls can you give details on how u made ur own purchase so other mamas interested can follow suit.
Pls for other mamas trying to buy, I think if you're not in the US or have someone to help you with shipping there, the best option is mall for africa. Although I really don't know how it works, but I guess it's a fair option. I bought mine personally in the US, that's why there's little i can do in terms of help. Am so sorry about that. However, ebay gives the fairest of all deals when it comes to fertilsan. Amazon is vry expensive. Let's try mall for africa.

cc: pweetymii

Yes its cheaper on ebay. I downloaded d mall for africa app. Click on all stores den choose ebay, type in d product and follow the lead. I hope ds helps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 7:36pm On May 03, 2016
@T-square, pls clean ur tears n cheer up n sing praises to God, even if its difficult but pls just try n do it, it shows God dat u believe in His report n not d doctor's report n dat He can change dat fibroid to a luvly child. At least u have not seen ur period, so there is still hope. We in dis beautiful huz, are joining our voices n praying dat u come back n testify to d glory of God.

@ Lalabu, pls don't give up on God, cos it doesn't change who He is. just kip trusting Him, for everything that has a beginning shall surely come to an end n soonest TTCing wil b a thing of d past, God is able n stil in d biz of blessing His daughters with fruit of d womb. Be strong
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
@tsquare and Lalabu, stop crying & wipe ur tears. God will make a way where there seems to be no way. He is still God & he makes everything beautiful in his time. He is still in the business of giving out babies and will grant everyone their heart desires. It is well sisters. God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
@ lalabu, E-hugs sis, wipe your tears. Like mamas here will say " its another chance to try again" I sincerely pray that this will be the last tears you shed on TTC. God will command Af to go on nine months leave and only return after your baby is in your arms.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
Duakkie:
Hello mama'S , please any idea where I can get gueifei bao in akwa ibom state .
Call ‪+234 703 532 4181‬. She deals on all Fohow products. She lives in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:10pm On May 03, 2016
@ fvine, sugah and other mamas that had a myomectomy
Please how long does it take for Af to show face after the surgery? A friend of mine that had surgery in February is yet to see Af, she's really worried. But me am seriously praying that sperm has magneted eggs along the way grin cheesy. Although I advised her to go back to her doctor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:19pm On May 03, 2016
@tsquare it is well,just keep on trusting God,fibroids will become Fineboys.God will settle u sooner than u expect even without ART...
@lalabu,wipe ur tears,someone once told me that Af is another opportunity to try.God is still on his throne and he would settle u.
@covenantbabies thanks for the mention..
@mum2besoon2 the fone never charge make u come give us WIDD?congratulations,wishing u a h&h bumping.
@all,we are closer to the manifestation of our BFP than we think.
#confessionbringsconception#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:25pm On May 03, 2016
God will put people in our path so that we can be the answer to their prayers. You are a miracle waiting to happen.

Those who know your name trust you because you, Lord, don't abandon those who see you - Psalm 9:10

Life is so much more fulfilling when you realize, “I can become a miracle today. I can be the answer to somebody’s prayer. I can brighten somebody’s day.” You can push people into their destiny.

Today, know that you are an example of faith to someone. The way you live your life matters. The choices you make matter. You are a person of influence!

The good news is that, every day is a new start. A new chapter to turn everything around. You have to let go of the hurt before you can start fresh.

I am praying for God’s favor in your life and that He will strengthen you and increase your faith. Friends, now is not the time to give up. I urge you to give Him control in your life and watch as things begin to supernaturally change. 

God bless you.

@lalabu love, pls wipe ur tears cos I kW that God will do it soon for you. E-hug to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:51pm On May 03, 2016
@ T-square pls continue with your drugs as in progesterone. We have had cases like that. There was a woman after ivf,the result came back negative n she kept her faith strong after 2/3 weeks,she went back for scan behold she saw a tiny heart beat, that was the beginning of her testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
lalabu, I undastand. God will wipe ur tears away real soon. Lets remember there are some women that induce Af so they can conceive. This is what I use to console myself sometimes. Cheer up mama.
tsquaure mama, the Lord will overturn and overturn till He confirms your lasting Bfp. Hold on in faith.
Mum2besoon2, we are waiting oooo. Congrats! I hv written ur name down already in May roll call. Dh was just looking at me as I hurried to write it and announced to Him that we hv another bfp! He just prayed that we shall soon write our own. Amen. We all here shall enter that roll call. Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 9:21pm On May 03, 2016
Tsquare dearie, please continue progesterone drugs o.. I've read that hcg levels fluctuates in some pregnancies.. Keep your faith high sis! Don't try any evacuation yet biko.. It shall end in praise.
Sanrima sweetie, your story will be told here positively soon.. Ectopic is deleted in your dictionary.
Enque teamie, thanks for supporting other mommas here... Mum2bsoon, super happy for you.. I prophesy 30bfps this month of may.. So shall it be.. Ameen.
Love you all!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
mum2bsoon2:
Don't knw whr 2 start my story cos its quite long bt let me start by saying I AM GRATEFUL OH LORD 4 ALL U AV DONE 4 ME. low ba3, cmin bak wt my testimony. ds is mum2bsoon

Mama, we are ready for that long story....
omowunmigan, ha! 30 bfps! Ameeeeeeeen o!! We receive in Jesus Mighty Name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
@Tsquare please be strong cos there is still hope. Pls be positive. You are in my prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
Mum2bsoon2 congrats!!! Hugssss. You've been so mia worse than me. So glad you landed with a testimony. God be praised!

Itching to hear your story.

@Miraclebaby where are thou? Mamaosayande? Tis well with you both n us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
Aghaibam and Sanrima congrats!!! Healthy and happy bumping. God be praised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.