Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409090 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 9:06am On May 25, 2016
Sixx:
Ah ah @Lalabu, see me blessing God 4 u n wondering at d same time wen I read d 'giving birth in May 12 2016 part' but for celebrating a fellow woman,it shall be to u according to ur faith, ur bfp is just by d corner ds year.

@Pweetibabe take heart. God holds no grudge it is just satan d accuser of the brethren telling u it is ur past dat is keeping God from helping u. Big lie. Don't cry, use ds opportunity to try again n pray pray pray n God will show u mercy.

@Joyousmother2016, yar Jos, how are u doing now after surgery, wish u full recovery n bfp to follow. How is d home of peace?

My dear sister, I am doing fine & you? Jos is peaceful, cold as usual & we've been experiencing hailstorm.. (Ice rain). These days God has decided to open His deep freezer to release some ice blocks for us since PHCN have decided not to give us daily light.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 9:23am On May 25, 2016
@teeteetracy, i used d ovacare after AF and stopped wen AF came d next circle cos its 30 tablets for 30 days.

@benignasweety, pls, adhere to wat other mamas av said. Abortion comes with regret and life threatening for some people if not properly done.
Some many people are praying for fruit of d womb. Pls, don't misuse dis opportunity.
Der is a woman in my family who av been begging God for fruit of d womb over 23yrs now. Her husband left her 3 years ago and she jez remarried last year. People call her Iya Rukayat cos I stayed with her wen I was very young. Imagine her joy if she get her bfp today.
So pls, don't misuse this opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:23am On May 25, 2016
Wenesday - starting from 25th May, 2016.

73. Iyabejilantinla, 74. Joyfulmama, 75.Ayaayo, 76. Ayauche, 77. Safe06, 78. Prettmum, 79. Blomi, 80. Stephyberry, 81. Divinemandate, 82. Rgee 83. Babyfacenum1, 84. Glo27, 85. Contumely,86. Blessediva, 87. Joyfulmoda, 88. Iretinyeee, 89. Lovina, 90. Conyema12, 91. IyeEjima, 92. Fertilewomb, 93. Jessicafruity, 94. Mumsoon, 95. Oluwashinadara01, 96, Dazzle86, 97. Exegesis, 98. mum2bsoon, 99. Triangullar, 100. Mrsedeh, 101. Janedyke6, 102. Finecheek12, 103. Royal30, 104. Smithsydny., 105. Maymay1, 106. Rozeeb, 107. Lauracares, 108. Boyeen,

Thursday - starting from 26th May, 2016.

109. Laurasmum, 110. Spiritualgal, 111. Peddyloveh, 112. Venuss, 113. Hope43, 114. Curvilicious, 115. Zeezzy, 116. Ononmplanet, 117. Godmercy2015, 118. Kudibaby, 119. Xtiana250, 120. Ommyk , 121. Eridemilade, 122. Ibari, 123. Uwasam, 124. Praisefulmum, 125. Santagelo25, 126. Caringpro,127 Fonnyswt, 128. Odunma, 129. Stellx , 130. Anewdawn, 131. Hypraise, 132. Marjuly, 133. es33, 134. Iyabejilantilan, 135. LadyGuinivere, 136. Mamacajah, 137. Cuddlemoi, 138. Jadelle, 139. Kussy4, 140. Okhionkpai, 141. Ruttybabie, 142. Mydeporch, 143. Futureday, 144. Aghadiaye,

You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

So when your tests and trials
They seem to get you down
And all your friends and loved ones
Are nowhere to be found
Remember there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

Thank you Lord for everything
Thank you for blessing us and keeping us till this Day
Thank you for our DH and our love ones
Thank you for our businesses and jobs
Thank you for leading us to our various destinations today
Thank you for healing does of us that are sick or weak
Thank you for i kw that you are the great provider and i kw that you will provide for us all, Amen
I commit the name listed above into your hands and i ask that whichever ways that we have sinned against you this month by words of our mouth or through our behavior i have that you have mercy upon us and come to our rescue in Jesus name, Amen
Lord, any of us here that is going through one problem or the other i ask o Lord that you come to us o Lord and take away that which does not please you. Don't kw what else to say then to say THANK YOU FOR EVRYTHIN LORD AND I BLESS YOU NAME ALONE for you are wordy to be praised from generations to generations you remain the SAME

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 9:23am On May 25, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:38am On May 25, 2016
@Iceboo, So sorry ma, and i pray God gives you double for all your trouble in Jesus name, Amen.

@benignasweety, Mamas here have said it all sis, i will only say that you should just take a look at the list of mamas and papaa here waiting for God to just bless them with the fruit of the womb. God cannot give you gift that he will not provide or make a way for you and dh to be able to take care of the baby. just trust him and commit over thing to his hand and am sure he will make away when we lest expect,

@MummuEsther where u dey o abi u don change you name. Pls just come in and say HI let kw u are okay pls.
cc: All MIA mama's and papa"s of great nations.

@All. more good news and testimonies await us soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2016
CovenantBabies:
@Jamos welcome to this wonderful family & may ur stay here be short & fruitful.
Just have faith, there's nothing God cannot do. He's the God that uses basket to fetch water inorder to shame the bucket.

What are you & ur DH doing or have done so far about the issue? Have you seen a urologist & has he done the necessary investigations? What is the diagnosis so we can take it from there.

Pls anyone with male issues shouldn't give up hope. It may take time, but it'll happen. Just ask God to show you the best direction to take. The major thing about MFI is trying ur best to locate the root cause of the problem & handling it. This requires patience, but pays of in the long run. Rushing into a 2minutes quick fix or shortcut or starting with spending huge sums on supplements first doesn't really yield much results or help for long.
Baby dust!
thanks so much. We just discover it and my sister I no lie you oh.we are jus trying to get over the issue. Thought is jus me with issue but dh inclusive is making run gaga anytime I think of it. He yet to see a urologist oh, in fact he is still devastated about the news. He said he will be seeing one by next week. Just hope everything comes out well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:45am On May 25, 2016
walks in and clears throat.. ayaf come..
@ayauche and @4realwoman and@covenantbabies my personal persons thank u for asking after me, was busy then wen i tried logging in, network add her own join.. 4 those that did not ask after me una do well too, i am watching una in 7d(if there is anything like that)!
so, where do i start from? kk, @covenantbabies, @sixx and @rukkington congrats oh, wishing u maamas h&h bumping.
@omowunmigan it is well, God almighty has heard ur prayers, he is the God of impossibility...
@Iceboo, God will honour his word in ur life and give u double for your troubles..
@pweetiebabe not cry about A. f,God will surprise you soon..
@all newbies una welcome wishing u a short and fruitful stay..
@all, please ponder on this "Deut 7:9,"know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenants and His loving-kindness to a thousandth generation with those Who Love Him and keep His commandments".
our God is a covenant keeping God, he has never failed and he will never fail... shalom
#confessionbringsconception#

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2016
4realwoman:
@Jamos, welcome and i pray your stay here to be vry short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.
thanks so much and to everyone in the house am feeling loved. Am happy am here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 10:51am On May 25, 2016
CovenantBabies:

grin grin Nobi small thing o my darling! This God eh...He's just a God of surprises. I didn't know He will honour me this way!
Yes dear remember I told you what happened to my whatsapp. I'll call you ok.
Seriously expecting you at the preggy thread cos I know it's ur set time.

@Benignasweety, yes sis God is awesome & is also using her. Thank you so much. I already shared my testimony.
Pls don't abort the gift God has given you. The God who gave a child yam, will surely give him the tools to dig it. Just hold on to him & keep praying for ur DH. All will be well with your home soon.

@Iomoge2, thanks a lot Mama. I've been taking folic acid. Thanks a lot
convenantbabes abeg u fit share ss Muareen no?so sm of us can call ha too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 10:56am On May 25, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
cryAF showed it face now after delaying for almost 4days... Even though have promised myself before now that I will be strong no matter what but I just couldn't hold d tears, I was trusting God for a wedding anniversary gift, have prayed, fasted and believed don't no wot to do anymore..
Ttc is turning me into a shadow of myself....

God bless have mercy on me I know have misused so many opportunities but I believe you a merciful God, Oluwatosin needs ur mercy now Lord

don't lose hope ur testimony is here already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 11:00am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Babyadorable post=45951399]convenantbabes abeg u fit share ss Muareen no?so sm of us can call ha too[/quote
pls I nid d number too oh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 11:12am On May 25, 2016
Sixx:

Baking soda(bicarbonate of soda) helps 2increase fertile CM n also mkes cm more alkaline to preserve sperm 4 longer, its also gud if u are looking 4 a boy. Just disolve half a teaspoon in a glass water n drink lyk twice a day on d days leading 2 ov n during ov wit lots of water during d day. Den start b6 a day after ov till af. Me am still taking sha till seventh week.
pls where can I get baking soda is it in a pharmacy or where

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrisdada16(f): 11:32am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Sixx post=45874746]The Lord that answereth by fire, he will be my God, the Lord that answereth by fire, he will be my God...

Praaaaaaaaaaaissssssse the Loooord! The Lord of hosts has done it again!

I am pregnant! I got my bfp atlast ooooo.

I cant even talk! #myheartisracing. [/quote
congrats u will carry to term in Jesus name I tap into d anointing

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2016
Benignasweety:
JUST WHEN IT SEEMS ALL IS GETTING WEL, DH SAID I MUST ABORT DIX PREGNANCY THAT WE DONT HAVE MONEY 4 IT DAT D GOD WHO TOOK OUR SON UNDERSTANDS DAT. OUR PARENTS HAV BIN OUR SOURCE OF SURVIVAL. DH GRADUATED LAST YEAR STIL CLEARING 4 SERVICE BUT IS LOOKING 4 A JOB. HE SAID IF HE FINDS NO PEE BUT IF HE DOESNT I SHOULD ABORT AND GIV HIM 3 YEARS. AM ON MY I.T NOW AND I WANT TO KNW IF ANY PLACE WIL TAKE ME SO I CAN WORK 4 6MONTHS IN LAGOS. POVERTY IS A BASTARD BUT GOD WIL C MY YOUNG EARLY MARRIAGE TRU.
please don't abort it, I beg you. Things will surely turn out well. DH need encouragement at this time and I believe with time he will heal. Am not working now but I want to be sowing into the baby's life from time to time as God gives me strength even if is money for pampers please don't say no. Pm me your account details. Wish am in lag could have sent some things across but let see how it goes. What did you study let me talk to one or two persons to see if they can help with I T placement. Thanks and God bless and protect your family in Jesus name

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by teeteetracy: 12:07pm On May 25, 2016
Benignasweety:
GOD IS TRULY FAITHFUL @COVENANTBABIES.WIL SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY TMRO DURING THURSDAY PRAYERS. I SAID IT, SIS MAUREEN IS A PROPHETESS OF GOD WHO WLD JOIN HER FAITH WIT URZ IN PRAYERS. SHE WNT ASK 4 A DIME. YOU CAN COME AND TESTIFY TOO. CONGRATS SIXX
Please o share sister Maureen's number darling mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:23pm On May 25, 2016
Benignasweety:
My E-sisters, dia is dix powerful prayer sister I know in Lagos, God has used her to help a lot with fertility issues and oda life problems u can think of bcuz our God is a God of impossibilities. dix is not an advert o for pple dat wil come and cry fraud. sis maureen as she is called will never ask u for one naira. all u need is join ur faith with hers in prayers. she holds prayers every Thursday at no8 Ogbene Achike street Iyana ishashi Lagos state. U come and hear testimonies and c d gudness of God. I was not prayerful but ran into prayers immediately I lost my 5days old son to ordinary stomach pain babies do get after dia cord falls off. Wen I met sis maureen, she asked me wen I wnted to deliver and in tears I tld her dix year dat was abt 3weeks of my son's death. I bot sacramental like olive oil n saint michael's perfume and started up prayers and psalms she gave to me. to d glory of God I hv gotten my bfp and funny enough my edd is on d 20th of December. Am havin a baby again dix year as I wished and prayed. U can call her on phone and relate ur issues and trust me, God will do it. 08031910641 sis maureen is her name and she is a catholic woman thanks.

All Mamas looking for sister maureen's number pls see it above as posted by Benignasweety.
cc: teeteetracy, Chrisdada16, Babyadorable

@pweetiebabe, please weep ur tears and don't allow seeing AF to make you sad i kw it is not easy. You kw that God answers prayers and you will smile soon.

@pweetymii, Welcome back, so wetin you bring come for us nah?

@Janix2, How you dey nah? long time no see for here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutegirly: 12:29pm On May 25, 2016
Benignasweety:
JUST WHEN IT SEEMS ALL IS GETTING WEL, DH SAID I MUST ABORT DIX PREGNANCY THAT WE DONT HAVE MONEY 4 IT DAT D GOD WHO TOOK OUR SON UNDERSTANDS DAT. OUR PARENTS HAV BIN OUR SOURCE OF SURVIVAL. DH GRADUATED LAST YEAR STIL CLEARING 4 SERVICE BUT IS LOOKING 4 A JOB. HE SAID IF HE FINDS NO PEE BUT IF HE DOESNT I SHOULD ABORT AND GIV HIM 3 YEARS. AM ON MY I.T NOW AND I WANT TO KNW IF ANY PLACE WIL TAKE ME SO I CAN WORK 4 6MONTHS IN LAGOS. POVERTY IS A BASTARD BUT GOD WIL C MY YOUNG EARLY MARRIAGE TRU.

Please send me your contact details. very important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 12:33pm On May 25, 2016
Sixx:
Ah ah @Lalabu, see me blessing God 4 u n wondering at d same time wen I read d 'giving birth in May 12 2016 part' but for celebrating a fellow woman,it shall be to u according to ur faith, ur bfp is just by d corner ds year.

@Pweetibabe take heart. God holds no grudge it is just satan d accuser of the brethren telling u it is ur past dat is keeping God from helping u. Big lie. Don't cry, use ds opportunity to try again n pray pray pray n God will show u mercy.

@Joyousmother2016, yar Jos, how are u doing now after surgery, wish u full recovery n bfp to follow. How is d home of peace?
Lol,dont mind me sis i just want to use the testimony to encourage us here so as not to give up on God because he is not going to give up on us.Amen @your prayer,you too will carry to term in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:05pm On May 25, 2016
It's been a while i checked this page. I hope everyone is doing well?
Ever since the doctors told me i only have an option of IVF, i decided
to take my matter to The Most High God. The Author of life and the
only One that can give children. My husband is not around but would be
home in a few weeks. I strongly believe that by then I would have my
testimony, so i can share with you all. For now, i pray, take communion
and study the Bible. I have rejected the doctor's report and i know God
will bless me soon with children. Stay blessed ladies, don't give up. We
know His track records, HE can do ALL things! kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
4realwoman:

All Mamas looking for sister maureen's number pls see it above as posted by Benignasweety.

@pweetiebabe, please weep ur tears and don't allow seeing AF to make you sad i kw it is not easy. You kw that God answers prayers and you will smile soon.

tnk u ma,God bless u.e-hug.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:07pm On May 25, 2016
Hypraise:
Good morning. Pls can tvs tell what causes tubal blockage? Hsg results only states no spill, no explanation on what's blocking the tubes whether it's fluid or scar tissue.

A lot of factors, I had the same results. Try google.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 2:15pm On May 25, 2016
Hello mothers,congratulations to covenant babies,sixx and others mums with bfp.God will sustain you mama's and affliction will not raise its ugly head.

If the spirit that raised Christ from the dead be in us.Let it quicken our mortal bodies(Womb,fallopian tubes etc) in Jesus name.Amen .We can pray with this.

Additionally,I noticed symptoms spotting causes a lot of anxiety and makes our bodies create imaginary symptoms and when things don't go that way and AF shows up....Omo the cry no dey get part 2 and we go dey ask God jamb question.As much as possible remove your mind and stop googling symptoms.(I am warning myself gan)

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 25, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:31pm On May 25, 2016
99billiondollar:
Thanks ma'am fvine , am on cd15 , can i start taking b6 today , cc fvive. , sixx
Yes please.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
Pweetymii: omo t'shan, welcome back sis.
All mamas my knees are on the ground oo.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breadplanets(f): 3:08pm On May 25, 2016
Hello fruitful mamas how unu dey? Im just ssso excited today. Ever since i got married EWCM has been on leave. I travelled home in march to spend some time with my mom and bam! EWCM appeared. I came back and it ran away again. Now i read on the net how green tea helps and i remembered dat i used to be a green tea addict before i got married and i used to have lots of EWCM na so i run with my leg touching the back of my head to buy green tea o. I started taking it 3x a day. I also read dat grape n lemon helps too hmm i took off to go buy am. I juiced both and have been taking it once a day with warm water. I also read dat water helps too hmm infact my dear sisters i've turned to fish. I drink water like its going out of fashion. Not less than 6 satchets a day. Lo and behold as i came back from school today what did i see? EWCM!!!! Ayam so felly felly happy. My husband is in for it today hehehehe.... So mamas if your problem is lack of EWCM biko try the above. Tenk you.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 25, 2016
I see capsule b6 , thats combined with b1 and b12 , can i still take it , maaaaamaaaaassss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:47pm On May 25, 2016
Hi fruitful mamas....trust you all are good. I want to stay off TTC for now, its quite tiring and I need a break. Meanwhile, I got some drugs I would love to give out. I got 2 packs of Addyzoa(40 capsules), Opened bottles of Reishi(35 capsules) and Fertilaid (60 capsules) and 1 satchet of gynapharm capsule. The Addyzoa is for N5500 but the rest I would like to give out for free. If you are interested and in Lagos, holla. May God bless us with all our heart desires. cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 4:24pm On May 25, 2016
4realwoman:

Babe am fine oo,thanks for asking! I just dey relax for one corner jare! grin
Congrats to all the preggi mamas
Welcome the newbies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2016
cutegirly:

Please send me your contact details. very important.
I DNT HAVE AN AVAIL NUMBER NOW BT U CAN ASK ME ANYTIN 4RM MY EMAIL. I USE DH PHONE 2 BROWSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2016
jasmos:
please don't abort it, I beg you. Things will surely turn out well. DH need encouragement at this time and I believe with time he will heal. Am not working now but I want to be sowing into the baby's life from time to time as God gives me strength even if is money for pampers please don't say no. Pm me your account details. Wish am in lag could have sent some things across but let see how it goes. What did you study let me talk to one or two persons to see if they can help with I T placement. Thanks and God bless and protect your family in Jesus name
AM STUDYING MICROBIOLOGY. THANKS FOR UR CONCERN MA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2016
teeteetracy:

Concerning this bitter leaf juice should it be taken everyday and like the garlic.
TOOK MINE 2ICE DAILY SAME WITH GARLIC, 1 CLOVE 2ICE DAILY D CYCLE I CONCEIVD MY LATE SON

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.