Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,035 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413068 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
What's d dosage for Primolut N to induce AF. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 4:01pm On May 27, 2016
fertilechic:

I knw I was going to get solution here. Tnx a bunch I will kip in touch wt u guys. U can modify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
My dear sisters, as we watch the world celebrate children's day today...
May this be the last one we witness alone without our bundles of joy...
By this time next year, God Almighty would have blessed us with our own
children in the Mighty Name of Jesus. I strongly believe that God will visit
everyone of us on this forum and turn our reproaches into great testimonies.

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2016
Benignasweety:
YES IT HELPS INDUCE OVULATION WHEN TAKEN DURING AF AND ABOUT 4DAYS AFTA AF. TAKING AT ITS RAW STATE IS MORE EFFECTIVE, COOKING OR BOILING IT WNT DO MUCH GOOD GUDLUCK MA. @babyadorable remember to discontinue 3 days b4 ovulation date bcuz d bita leaf cld make u ovulate earlier and u wldnt b needing it when fertilization teks place gudluck ma.

please o my people, what is the meaning of AF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 4:07pm On May 27, 2016
Yes! It works. I just spoke to tammyloreoluwa n she is doing grt. Still pushing sha n promised to b bak here soon. Tnx all 4 d assistance I'm calm now.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
fpeter:

Aunt Flo (menses)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
ginababy:
Yes! It works. I just spoke to tammyloreoluwa n she is doing grt. Still pushing sha n promised to b bak here soon. Tnx all 4 d assistance I'm calm now.

Good to know. U are welcome grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=fpeter post=46023506]

AF means Aunt Flow(Menstruation)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:28pm On May 27, 2016
ginababy:

you the best jare..thanks for checking up on me....be like babies wanna come June ooo..... lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:33pm On May 27, 2016
Mummy Kendra can't see Access ur mail. Try mailing direct on cooleyitee@yahoo.com
Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
fertilechic:
What's d dosage for Primolut N to induce AF. Thanks
not too sure but it's written on the carton and prescription leaflet though I ended up not taking primolut den instead I took another drugs to induce af.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
jasmos:
please does this fertil. San works for no sperm count. Thanks
I know it is good for motility and count. But I cant say if its ok for 0 cou t.
Pls google more about the product for better info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
jasmos:
not too sure but it's written on the carton and prescription leaflet though I ended up not taking primolut den instead I took another drugs to induce af.

I know some take it for just 5days some 10days. I want to know d dose.
Which did u take eventually to induce
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
fertilechic:

I know some take it for just 5days some 10days. I want to know d dose.
Which did u take eventually to induce
I took provera tablet and I took one per day for 5days please the provera tablet is different from the one used for prevention cos most people don't know it so they mistake it for prevention drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
jasmos:
I took provera tablet and I took one per day for 5days please the provera tablet is different from the one used for prevention cos most people don't know it so they mistake it for prevention drugs.

Primolut and provera are similar just different name. Provera is rare in Nigeria tho. Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2016
Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you and take you to any place of ur choice. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.‎ Let it be d last time mumy will see children's day without u by this time next year make sure you are wit mum and dad. Happy children's day to all my unborn kids and children around the world you all shall be great ijn.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 27, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 27, 2016
Gud evening mamas. Pls does hydrotubation really works. Sorry for the silly question. Its like this is the only thing I've nt tried. Pls if any mama knws where I can do it in ph. Pls tell me. Tanks.@redeemedwoman, hw are we rounding up the 7 days prayer?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
Pls mamas, where can I get cleanpoint tampOon in ph? I've used guifebao but I want tO try clean point. Again, dOes anyOne knws where to get pregnitude? Plssssssss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
mumchristine:
Pls mamas, where can I get cleanpoint tampOon in ph? I've used guifebao but I want tO try clean point. Again, dOes anyOne knws where to get pregnitude? Plssssssss.

Contact mumihaja for cleanpoint. I think she's in ph or that environs

Pregnitude in Nigeria? So far nowhere (my opinion)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
Dose for primolut O. I don't wanna do 10days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 27, 2016
@ fertilechic, tnks a lot. But hw can I cOntact mumihaja? Am kind Of new here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 6:01pm On May 27, 2016
fpeter:

AF means anty flow dats ur period

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 6:09pm On May 27, 2016
mumchristine:

She sells OPKs and Clean Point Tampon and her number is 08094434639.Hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 6:09pm On May 27, 2016
mumchristine:

Welcome, may ur stay be short. She sells OPKs and Clean Point Tampon and her number is 08094434639.Hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
fpeter:
My dear sisters, as we watch the world celebrate children's day today...
May this be the last one we witness alone without our bundles of joy...
By this time next year, God Almighty would have blessed us with our own
children in the Mighty Name of Jesus. I strongly believe that God will visit
everyone of us on this forum and turn our reproaches into great testimonies.
amen dear ttc will b a tin of d past soon.d only tin is keeping faith alive.be of gud cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
anikeayun:
Thanks to d mamas dat answered my questions.
I'm taking omega combo,m2tone,vitE.planning to get ovacare today buh dat will be used afer AF.
Beningnasweety say smting bout bitterleaf juice dnt knw if I can take it while I'm still using clomid?
@fvine God bless u for dat cucumber mix smothies kissomo u nid to see me tongue I don robust small fa.buh will stop now cos Ramadan(fasting)is fast approaching.
@baabyadorable ow far?
You brought a smile to my face, am glad it worked for you. Your Vits are OK. Please take less than or no more than 1000iu of Vit E. I also think you shouldn't take M2tone and Ovacare at the same time. You can maybe take M2tone during the follicular phase and then Ovacare during the Luteal phase. I think the Bitter leaf should be OK with Clomid. But bad with Metformin. Bitterleaf can drop Sugar levels quite low and Metformin also works on Sugar levels so I'd be an overkill that can be dangerous. So Mamas taking Metformin and/or Inositol/Myo-Inositol take note and be cautious with the bitter leaf juice that's if at all you decide to try it out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
pls,I need help.i have been trying to get pregnant,I last saw the stretchy discharge DEC,2015 and I ve not seen the strechy cm ever since.jux the creamy cm.pls hw can I get it back.pls I need help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
mumchristine:
Gud evening mamas. Pls does hydrotubation really works. Sorry for the silly question. Its like this is the only thing I've nt tried. Pls if any mama knws where I can do it in ph. Pls tell me. Tanks.@redeemedwoman, hw are we rounding up the 7 days prayer?
I believe it works in opening the tubes. @ Oleayo22 did it 2-3 times before she was successful and eventually took in. She's currently preggy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:12pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=mumredeemer post=46010786][/quote]
sorry i am replying late.. just saw this. Yes @balogunsam make sense well well, just tell him what you need (on whatsapp), he checks it out and even advises the Store to buy from then converts the money and u pay in Naira.The only thing u do is pay and then bug his phone. He even had the courtesy of sending me tracking number so i knew the movements of my stuff in the U.S. but, i must warn u, it takes @least 14 days so u need to be patient. In all, he is also transparent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
Dear Child,
This is your mom wishing u a happy children's day. I would have gladly given my best to make this day memorable but i know you are still preparing a grand entrance to meet mom and dad. Daddy would have also loved to take u out and have a Father and child talk with u and tell u of how much we Love and cherish u. We know u are coming soon but we pray everyday that,that soon would be now. We also know heaven is a very beautiful place but we promise to make this earth almost as comfortable for u. They say action speaks louder than words so i reserve my words till u come to planet earth.
Love you much..
your mum..
Happy Children's Day to all our children.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 9:26pm On May 27, 2016
CovenantBabies:

Hi Boyeen, you need serrapeptase, guifei bao/cleanpoint tampon, try & do radical castor oil therapy eachtime the gufei bao/cleanpoint seed is inserted. Do this for about 2cycles consistently. Take kedi gynapharm & reishi either before commencing or while on the above protocols.
God will heal you & bless you with a bfp.
Please where can I get these drugs. Thanks so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: mythy70(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.