Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413420 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 9:27pm On May 27, 2016
Helens101:
pls,I need help.i have been trying to get pregnant,I last saw the stretchy discharge DEC,2015 and I ve not seen the strechy cm ever since.jux the creamy cm.pls hw can I get it back.pls I need help
don't kn hw 2 type lng msg,guess u r new.1.u can do d baking soda system,d baking soda is also called sodium bicarbonate n its done 2 -3 hours to s*x.wet ur finger in clean water n dip it inside d baking soda n dip inside ur vjeey but u must mk sure nt 2 touch ur cervix,drink plenty of water during d day.or u can add d baking soda to water.half tee spoon.guess am right.den d oda lipton n egg(fresh one) in warm water sm hours b4 s*x.u can also browse it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
mumchristine:
Gud evening mamas. Pls does hydrotubation really works. Sorry for the silly question. Its like this is the only thing I've nt tried. Pls if any mama knws where I can do it in ph. Pls tell me. Tanks.@redeemedwoman, hw are we rounding up the 7 days prayer?

Blendy77 opened a thread strictly to unblock tubes.but its done in lagos with a Pakistan doctor. It works

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:17pm On May 27, 2016
mumihaja:
happy children's day...may also post photos of our children on facebook come may 27th 2017 IJN

Amen...
Happy children's day to my children Naetochukwu, Chukwukanye and Adaora.☺

Congrats to all the belleful mummies. I tap unto una testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 12:48am On May 28, 2016
Duakkie:

@lollykiet : please any update on the asherman treatment . I'm struggling same here .
still fighting with it my sister,may God see us thru, dis year is our year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 1:35am On May 28, 2016
CovenantBabies:

Hi Boyeen, you need serrapeptase, guifei bao/cleanpoint tampon, try & do radical castor oil therapy eachtime the gufei bao/cleanpoint seed is inserted. Do this for about 2cycles consistently. Take kedi gynapharm & reishi either before commencing or while on the above protocols.
God will heal you & bless you with a bfp.
@covenantbabies thanks and God bless you. Please where can I get these drugs?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 6:31am On May 28, 2016
The Lord has bn so gud n wonderful, I can't thank him enough, his mercy, grace ,luv has opened a way for me n He shall bless me abundantly with all d goodies of life. Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 6:32am On May 28, 2016
fertilechic:

I know some take it for just 5days some 10days. I want to know d dose.
Which did u take eventually to induce
i took 5mg of primolut n 3times daily for 5 days nd AF show face some days after using it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 6:36am On May 28, 2016
happy birthday Emerald65,llnp.enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 6:46am On May 28, 2016
fertilechic:
Dose for primolut O. I don't wanna do 10days
if u dnt want to use drug,you can also take progesterone injection 100mg stat

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 7:34am On May 28, 2016
Lizzypaul:

i took 5mg of primolut n 3times daily for 5 days nd AF show face some days after using it.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:45am On May 28, 2016
Emerald65:
The Lord has bn so gud n wonderful, I can't thank him enough, his mercy, grace ,luv has opened a way for me n He shall bless me abundantly with all d goodies of life. Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!
Happy birthday to you. May God bless your new age, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:24am On May 28, 2016
Happy birthday Emerald65, wishing u long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 10:56am On May 28, 2016
Emerald65:
Happy birthday ma'am God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 10:57am On May 28, 2016
Happy Birthday emerald65

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 12:00pm On May 28, 2016
Good Morning mamas, it's bin awhile it's coz of my bad phone and sometimes bad network too, so many bfp announcement God is great may you all carry to full term and affliction will never rise to u and ur los in Jesus name, and to us still praying to God this year will never pass us by without giving us our BFP.
@emerald65, happy birthday, dis time next year ur baby will celebrate with you.
@fvine, ur BFP announcement is closer, thanks for always contributing ur part, God will reward u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 28, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2016
Pweetymii and 4realwoman and my lovely ppl, Una thank you oo. I have been very ok. Nothing do me.
pweetymii:

@loisemm ur MIA don dey take time oh, hope u are ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 1:38pm On May 28, 2016
Mama, it's pregnitude I need o, where are u located?
Thanks for your nice gesture too
CovenantBabies:

Hi Mumchristine, ur best bet is Amazon.

However I have half box of pregnitude (ie about 30 packets) to give out for free to any mama that needs it.
I also have:
3 seeds of guifei boa
3 seeds of cleanpoint tampon
Serrapeptase (an almost full bottle, just took few capsules)
same with vitex (just took few capsules from the full bottle)
1 card of Letrozole (took 1 tab to complete my dose)
Dostinex (4tabs- 1 month supply)
Ovulation strips (over 12 of them with pregnancy strips)

ALL FOR FREE!

Anyone that wants them should pm me, but location matters o as a no get money for courier smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
Emerald65:

Haaaaappy birthday mama. Because U were born a day after children's day, U will celebrate next childrens day with ur children. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
CovenantBabies:

Hi Mumchristine, ur best bet is Amazon.

However I have half box of pregnitude (ie about 30 packets) to give out for free to any mama that needs it.
I also have:
3 seeds of guifei boa
3 seeds of cleanpoint tampon
Serrapeptase (an almost full bottle, just took few capsules)
same with vitex (just took few capsules from the full bottle)
1 card of Letrozole (took 1 tab to complete my dose)
Dostinex (4tabs- 1 month supply)
Ovulation strips (over 12 of them with pregnancy strips)

ALL FOR FREE!

Anyone that wants them should pm me, but location matters o as a no get money for courier smiley
sis pls where is ur base?I wouldn't mind d serrapeptase and cleanpoint tampon.tried to pm u buh trust Nairaland pm cry.so ow shud we go bout it.tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
Emerald65:

Happy birthday sister, may the Lord bless you with all that you've prayed for as you mark a new year in your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
@covenantbabies just saw ur post. Sorry I don't knw hw to pm. But pls I'm ready tO pay fOR d cOurier. Pls hw can I talk tO u On phone? Plssssss ma. Am in ph
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bisoye82: 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
jasmos:
please does this fertil. San works for no sperm count. Thanks
When you say no sperm count,do you mean no sample at all or there's sample but none is alive or abnormal,no motility etc.

Coupled with prayers, Fertilsan M (powder) and Fertilsan F worked for hubby and I last year when we were ready to go for another ICSI but nothing could be done with his sample embarassed
Hubby was very sad but after 2 days I research the Internet like crazy,saw the reviews on one male fertility website like that,wasn't discouraged that they don't ship to Nigeria,bought more than enough,he took it for 3 months then we went back to the hospital, got a better sample,proceeded with the ICSI,it was a success (twins).Still have some left sef.
Just want to let everyone know that it works.
Fertility dust.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
@convenantbabaies, I can see so many mamas hav demanded for d drugs. Pls ma, if only I can get pregnitude, doostinex, serrap and cleanpoint, I will pay for dem pls help a sister. Especially pregnitude I can get others here but can't get pregnitude I was toold abt it by my new gynae.plssss ma, I need ur coontact.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emerald65(f): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
Tnx e-sisters for all d prayers and likes God bless u all mightily.
On 8th of may, I was so devastated and angry, with myself n d whole world at large cos aunt flow strolled in and dashed my hopes of conceiving this month, at least to say am doing my birthday as a preggy lady cheesy, but I thank God for life n I know dat God has better plans for me, He is Neva late but always on time. And today, am so happy n glad cos the Lord has given me joy overflow n my testimony is closer than expected. My fun day stil continues, have fun my Swt e-sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
Bisoye82:

When you say no sperm count,do you mean no sample at all or there's sample but none is alive or abnormal,no motility etc.

Coupled with prayers, Fertilsan M (powder) and Fertilsan F worked for hubby and I last year when we were ready to go for another ICSI but nothing could be done with his sample embarassed
Hubby was very sad but after 2 days I research the Internet like crazy,saw the reviews on one male fertility website like that,wasn't discouraged that they don't ship to Nigeria,bought more than enough,he took it for 3 months then we went back to the hospital, got a better sample,proceeded with the ICSI,it was a success (twins).Still have some left sef.
Just want to let everyone know that it works.
Fertility dust.
For clarity for the Mamas who purchased Fertilsan and the Mama faced with Zero count. Is it Fertilsan that gave you the results or the second supplement you bought? What's the name of the second supplement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by famouspeter(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2016
Ma, Fibrofit is advisable for pregnant women with Fibriod, Fibrofit is a pack of natural health supplement with Zero Side effects upon usage,

Fibrofit Helps helps repair the reproductive system by shrinking the Fibriod thereby providing a conducive environment for the baby to grow and stay healthy.

Fibrofit helps to ensure safe delivery and prevent repeated miscarriages, when pregnant with fibriod there is high risk of miscarriage but with the use of our natural supplement pack (Fibrofit), You can have the necessary enzymes, vitamins and minerals that helps to balance reproductive hormonal disorders particularly estrogen and xenoestrogen that may have adverse affect on fertility and cause miscarriages in pregnant fibroid patients.

Every single components mentioned below are packed inside the Fibrofit :

Aloe Berry Nectar

Multi-Maca

Lycium Plus

Garlic Thyme

Vitolize Women's

Royal Jelly

Please Note: "FIBROFIT" is a marketing name only. Every single components mentioned above are natural supplements produced by Forever Living Product, USA

For More Information Kindly Visit http://lastinghealthsupport.com

Email: ayomidehealth@gmail.com

Call/Sms: 08169260639

Best Regards,
Adekunle Peter
joyousmother2016:

And you think you are advertising to illiterate's isn't it? Yes, we may be desperate for solution to fibroids but then don't think we are fools to buy into this. So you think Fibrofit can dissolve fibroids in pregnancy and still not dissolve the foetus? Please any mama that is preggy and also has fibroids, save your life and also your baby's life by not buying into this scam.
You can take the Fibrofit if you are not pregnant but pls never take anything if you are pregnant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.