Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395651 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
@joyousmother2016 ur post touched me I donno how else to even console u dear but just know that indeed God is merciful, there are times i feel same, I can't say I know wat ur goin through I can only understand it from a TTC perspective pls b strong, God is not asleep no matter ur problem, no matter how big it is just bring it to his feet nd rest.... U may feel u struggle for everytin but God is on the throne, just when u feel hopeless God would do it for u, pls d devil wants to mke us feel this way nd douth if our creator is merciful but wud we let him? Hell NO so my sister pls no matter how life toss u don't douth God's mercy, he will do it wen u least expect it, my major verse now is psalm 113 wen ever I am down I find solace in it. He is d same God that parted d Red Sea for d isrealites, he's d same yesterday, today nd forever so Nne pls don't cry God is aware of ur every situation nd it's time like this that u soldier on!

They say life is not fair so I bleached mine becuz ttc cannot coman kill me oooo it is well my sister

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
joyousmother2016, please don't stop serving Him, I pray it will end in praise in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamhistreasure:
Goodmorning mamas,I've posted few times on this thread but I always come around to read and pray with you all . I had my wedding last month,tho not actively trying now but would want to regularise my period as I've had an irregular cycle even before marriage.Last time I saw my period was in April so I plan to induce with primolut n and start vitex from cd1.just want to know if I'm on the right track,thanks
cc:sugar,imoge2 ,fvine and all sabi mamas

mamas please don't jump and pass please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
awwww @joyousmother2016. sweetheart, I am truly very sorry for everything you are going through. You actually mad me tear up a bit but it is well my sister. I believe most of us here sometimes feel that way.I pray for divine strength for you. My dear waiting on God is the most difficult thing to do because human beings as we are, we always want things done instantly and now! But trust God cos he knows better. Don't ever despair, God will honor his word concerning your life and you will be back here to share that amazing testimony, the kind of testimony that will make us start speaking in tongues oooo, lol.

Sending you lots of hugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamhistreasure:

mamas please don't jump and pass please

Hello bae, i like ur style jare it is good to ask all these our sabi mamas question more than once rather than get upset.

For AF induction, i no sabi for that side, but i would advise you carry out tests to know the levels of your hormone and know the best approach to adopt in correcting anything out of place. Since you have irregular period, it won't be to early or out of place to see a gynea to help correct this, then you can take it up from there. Also having irregular period doesn't mean u O or u don't, it may just simply mean that O is as irregular as your AF.

I had irregular AF for a long time years back and was on brom.egon and prim.olut after taking hormonal assay, what i am trying to say is that when can still have regular AF with God and right medication.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
cherrymum1:
Pweetymii, hmmmm anytime I see this ur moniker, I go just smile because I go dey wonder as u take fine come give urself name as pweetymii but me I dey pour u triple trailer load of triplet baby boys......by d time vigilante hook u.....aaaahhhhh u go forget say u be pweetymii tongue tongue tongue tongue.....but Loisemm Wey dey help me e-carry Lamide, make I give u just two truck load of twins BG....u see I loff u abi kiss kiss
Towerofgrace....hmmmm I dash u twins three times...hmmmm Na u say u want tower-of-children o....na u use ur hand drag am come ur side o.

Baby dust on us all kiss
@cherrymum1,u na prophetess?how u take know wetin i dey ask Baba God for?i receive am sharpaly cos i know say Lamide not go mind to help her e.aunty.as per my moniker,na almost opposite(abi how dem dey call that word for English Language then?)i dey use am make myself happy..
@jasmos congrats to your friend and sis yours is closer than u think.
@jules84 u are welcome, sorry bout the cyst most times it goes on its own,someone once made a post about using warm water and honey to induce period,will try to check and post it..
@joyousmother2016,God sees and he knows,he has kept and brought you this far,his purpose for your life will be fulfilled.Hold on dear sister,he will come through for u and your joy will be full.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Iamhistreasure, most sabi mamas will come in the evening or night. Some are at work or on the road now.
I remember u dear. Welcome again
Joyousmother2016, I have a good friend that used to say this too. That must God allow her struggle for everything? And truth be told, almost everything was a struggle.
.... already started having children....

My dear, God will settle u & us in His good time. E no easy I know. My mum just called me this afternun to prepare to follow her to one prayer fellowship soon. I doubt I will go. But I felt like crying cos I dont like waka waka (going upandan for children matter)... God dey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ Joyousmother2016, we get you sis, but please be joyous as your moniker says for in no time your joy will be full.

Though sorrow may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning, cheer up sis don't give up yet cos God is not true with you.

Remember HIS plans towards you are plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (NIV). That expected end result/future is coming sis, please just hang in a little longer in the place of prayer and praise reminding God of HIS promises to you.

For even though it tarry it will SURELY come

Cuddly e-hug to you sis kiss
Fertility blessings!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
@Adorablewifey aya, where is the helephant let me swallow at once grin

@ Legendsmother of laive, i tell you, we for don get discount on helephant purchase sef, na 2 swallow 2 at once just incase A doesn't catch B must to catch. yes na u no know say TTC is a bas.tar.d something, shameless thing. All of us go do u ntooo tongue very very soon. mtcheww angry . As long as BABA GOD liveth!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
@iamhistreasure do u want d how to induce af d tablets way or d injection way oya specify!
Because to even run d hormonal assay u need to b on day 3 for some parameters nd u need af to get get day 3....cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
legendsmother:
@iamhistreasure do u want d how to induce af d tablets way or d injection way oya specify!
Because to even run d hormonal assay u need to b on day 3 for some parameters nd u need af to get get day 3....cheers

Kai, warri no dey carry last!!! Area!!! kikikikikikikikik

iamhistreaure, them say which u want? hezperenz is talking, but you forget to add agbo join, cos i know say u get evfry evfry. tongue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
pweetymii:

@4realwoman dat ur kunuaya make sense....

Thank you ma, mk we use am take help the ministry nah wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Hello bae, i like ur style jare it is good to ask all these our sabi mamas question more than once rather than get upset.

For AF induction, i no sabi for that side, but i would advise you carry out tests to know the levels of your hormone and know the best approach to adopt in correcting anything out of place. Since you have irregular period, it won't be to early or out of place to see a gynea to help correct this, then you can take it up from there. Also having irregular period doesn't mean u O or u don't, it may just simply mean that O is as irregular as your AF.

I had irregular AF for a long time years back and was on brom.egon and prim.olut after taking hormonal assay, what i am trying to say is that when can still have regular AF with God and right medication.

Thanks dear.Thing is I had seen a doctor earlier before getting married and was told to come when I'm ready to get pregnant. just wanted to try something natural first to balance my hormones

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
legendsmother:
lol,the tablet way ma.Ive already gotten primolut n,plan to start vitex on cd1 when AF is out.just want to know if I'm the right track .Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Loisemm:
Iamhistreasure, most sabi mamas will come in the evening or night. Some are at work or on the road now.
I remember u dear. Welcome again
Joyousmother2016, I have a good friend that used to say this too. That must God allow her struggle for everything? And truth be told, almost everything was a struggle. From getting into sch to passing thru sch to graduating, to going for service, to passing out, to getting married! We later became prayer partners after our NYSC together (we met there) and she usually told me how she felt.
Hmm... my sister, when God decided to start settling her ehn... She was the one that used her mouth to tell me that God's time is really the best... that God is never late! (she was encouraging me for ttc matter). I was so glad n pleasantly surprised hearing those statements from her. She is now sooo happy. And I am also very happy God has settled her. She just got married this last week to her UK based hubby and processing for her travel has begun. Then she used to lament that all her friends had gotten married n some had already started having children.
My dear, God will settle u & us in His good time. E no easy I know. My mum just called me this afternun to prepare to follow her to one prayer fellowship soon. I doubt I will go. But I felt like crying cos I dont like waka waka (going upandan for children matter)... God dey.

Thanks dear,no wahala I'll wait
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Loisemm post=47723325]Big congrats to ur friend n sister. Thank God oo.
Jasmos, darling u are next in line in Jesus name. E no easy. May God surprise u mightily. Thanks ohh. Am happy for them tho I cried oh esp when i heard my younger sister own.but I know God is working out something for me soonest. Its well my sister.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jeremiah 29:4-11
4 This is the Message from God-of-the-Angel-Armies, Israel’s God, to all the exiles I’ve taken from Jerusalem to Babylon:

5 “Build houses and make yourselves at home.

“Put in gardens and eat what grows in that country.

6 “Marry and have children. Encourage your children to marry and have children so that you’ll thrive in that country and not waste away.

7 “Make yourselves at home there and work for the country’s welfare.

“Pray for Babylon’s well-being. If things go well for Babylon, things will go well for you.”

8-9 Yes. Believe it or not, this is the Message from God-of-the-Angel-Armies, Israel’s God: “Don’t let all those so-called preachers and know-it-alls who are all over the place there take you in with their lies. Don’t pay any attention to the fantasies they keep coming up with to please you. They’re a bunch of liars preaching lies—and claiming I sent them! I never sent them, believe me.” God’s Decree!

10-11 This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

Thanks to all keeping this thread of encouragement and prayer alive.

Not one word will fail from God's promises for us. He has said that irrespective of this seeming delay, remain fruitful and LIVE!

At the set time, His Word will be perfected in your life. As is on @Dreamsinbc's food blog, EAT, LIVE, REPEAT!
You will forget this time of waiting soon!

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamhistreasure:

lol,the tablet way ma.Ive already gotten primolut n,plan to start vitex on cd1 when AF is out.just want to know if I'm the right track .Thank you
You've bought the drugs so just take em, it's fine. But you dont need to wait for AF to start Vitex. Vitex can actually help push out your AF. You need to also start PCOS management strategies if you have pcos and it's the underlying issue of your irregular AF.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jasmos(f): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ Joyousmother2016, please just hold on, God will surely visit you soonest and He will wipe all your tears and bless you with all your heart desires and cause you to never remember the pains you went thru in Jesus name. Do not allow the devil steal your joy. The bible says in all things give Him thanks. Switch into praise and Thanksgiving and I know He will surely show up.I pray that the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be upon you and your family in Jesus name. ........As one mama suggested that we should start buying our baby things i discussed it with dh and by faith we will start by weekend. So by faith and Thanksgiving unto God for the seed He has given unto us( we even name our child) we preparing for the birth of our lo and I believe so much it will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
shat01:
Greeting to fruitful mamas, pls what can I do to clear these follicles on my ovaries? Went for TVs yesterday. Here is d result. Normal sized anteverted uterus. D outline is smooth. AP dimension is 3.8cm. No focal mass in d myometrium. Endometrial plate measures abt 7mm. It shows a trilamilar appearance. Ovaries are normal in size,numerous small sized follicles are noted in d periphery of both ovaries. D stroma of each ovary is thickened. D pod is empty. That is after taking vitex for 8 month but stop taking last two month. Metformin for d past one year,still on it and dieting. Pls wat else can I do as am not seeing any gyne for now cos DH is tired. Cc fvine, Legendmother, towerofgrace, Mumydidi, Redeemed, peculiar and all d sabi mamas. TIA.
Sorry you're going through this. I replied your pm but yet to hear from you. In my opinion, the best thing for you to do is to induce Ovulation with a medication like Letrozole with a Drs guide, scans to check follicle sizes, HCG trigger shot once follicles are matured and then timed BD. Adding Food Acid to your Metformin should be beneficial. OR

You can try alternative therapy for Ovulation induction. Mamas here confirmed that Bitterleaf and Garlic from AF to CD 10 works.

Do you have high Prolactin or having fluid on ur nips when pressed? High Prolactin is very common in PCOS patients and this also affects Ovulation. You can start eating plenty Cabbage especially as breakfast, drink lots of water and take Vit B6 as well. it should help.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks so much Mama's for the show of love. I am really overwhelmed by this gesture. I am not ttc @ the moment but I woke up really depressed today. I think of all my struggles with my health, job search, etc and just fell depressed. When your certificates lies in the box and people are pointing fingers @ you saying you are graduate oo.. Yet another one, why are you always ill and so many others.. Yes, life is cruel but I don't think I will give up... I will keep on moving until the day He comes for me. Hubby tried comforting by reading God's promises and also reminding me of the prophecies I told him about my life and also what God told me personally. The more he reminds me, the more I cry.. I was just so inconsolable today, I think I just want to pour out my heart. Thanks so much Mama's, your words have brought a smile and also hope in me. We shall overcome every struggles in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fvine:

Sorry you're going through this. I replied your pm but yet to hear from you. In my opinion, the best thing for you to do is to induce Ovulation with a medication like Letrozole with a Drs guide, scans to check follicle sizes, HCG trigger shot once follicles are matured and then timed BD. Adding Food Acid to your Metformin should be beneficial. OR

You can try alternative therapy for Ovulation induction. Mamas here confirmed that Bitterleaf and Garlic from AF to CD 10 works.

Do you have high Prolactin or having fluid on ur nips when pressed? High Prolactin is very common in PCOS patients and this also affects Ovulation. You can start eating plenty Cabbage especially as breakfast, drink lots of water and take Vit B6 as well. it should help.

Tnx ma, no fluid from nips. I will go d cabbage and vit b6 route. No much to c a gyne for now. Should I just go to a pharmacy and tell them i want vit b6? Is it in sachet or d counting type? Sorry for d plenty question. Couldn't access my email, can't remember my password. Sugah told me u want to order for inositol powder,dat was what I wanted to discuss with u but I think I shud forget abt dat for now, let me try d cabbage and vit b6 first. TIA mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
legendsmother:
@cherrymum1 @loisemm tnks o jareh my dear na just wishful thinkin make me take am u know I av pcos nd don't O so I was like since na massage lemme take my O drug den, dey do d massage since am not ingestin anytin only to b told I wud drink herbs nd shook sum inside jajaina odiegwu!i am seriously looking at d herb if you can dechipher which herb or plant sef no way! Na wa tradomedicine it is well oooo my hubby says it's scents like scent leaf but I don't tink so I wonder if they wud tell if I ask lol,tnks all d same

@Towerofgrace ore mi ejo ooo lol abeg make we nor quarel jareh d start of ttc is d begining of drinking mixtures Ema bi nu hahahahahah

@babyadorable yes they put sumtin inside nd asked me wen is my O, so they can calculate nd work wif me through d circle wow good to read from u abt ur sucess nd sorry abt d loss have u gone back since?

@adorablewifey my sister if na to chop elephant nobody for dey dis group abi na thread me nd @towerofgrace for don reach Kenya twice hahahhahhh even buy carry come elephant for future use looool "TTC ko ni da fuen"
Lwkmd my sister na belle go crown all our efforts ooooo it is well
yes dear went almost immediately cos I tot it will b beta nt 2 giv time but d 2nd one didn't work,its in warri but am in kogi,so d distance

My sista mk una help me praise God ooo He has come tru 4 mi,got dose 2 red lines oooooo.Joy over flow in my hrt.....jst like d dream of d night.indeed my month of perfection.
WIDD(spiritually)
My asst pastor so luv my family after AF in june we visited n he prayed 4 u.in quote"he said in d prayer God 4 dis family I put my mnistry on line"at dat word my faith held 2 dat.
Ws 2 visit lagos n my prayer ws I will go 2 winners otA wit my womb filled n nt empty n I ws @ d service last sunday.

Am a sunday school teacher(children unit)der ws nid 4 cups n bucket for servicing dd todllers on sundays I bout dem n why dy were deliberting of who 2 kip dem n bring dem every sunday I took it upon myself 2 do dat.

Prayed kingdom advancement prayer n God came tru.
Medically.
Did HSG in June n after AF came n I took ovumine in d june cycle after hsg.
D hsg result ws:gud except 4 2 fibriods one in d fundus region n d oda @d anterior wall.I took d result 2 church frm d hospital n tld God dat I nid twins in place of dis medical report n God has done it.it can only b God.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2016
iamhistreasure:

I suffered from crazily irregular cycles and the knowledge I got from that, I plan to share with as many people I come across, who suffer the same. Truth is, there's not much you should bother about if you're not actually trying to conceive. You can just do BCpills to help symptoms and leave it at that. Because having regular cycles means ovulating every month, so why pack induction drugs into your system every month without ttc? For all you know even, pregnancy can be the required magic that will reboot your system. My advice anyway, so you don't gamble away your time, see a gyne...because you may not fully understand how to go about a few things that'll happen along the way. But basically, jump straight to hormonal assay and start taking the individual drugs that will correct the actual hormones with incorrect levels. Even though I did not get to see a clear pattern with my periods before BFP, the drugs worked wonders to alleviate my symptoms. There's Thyroid, prolactin, LH, and other hormones to consider. Doesn't it weird you out to imagine how only vitex will run around to correct all these? Vitex did not affect me in any way. I keep reading take for one year, two years....#yimu...How many years de life? It was after the assay and the right drugs which all worked together to achieve ovulation (not solely to correct periods) that I got a desirable result.

I wish you well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Blessed beautiful morning to is all. May God remember and visit us with the desires of our hearts

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks to God @ Joyousmom2016 for the revived spirit.

@ all, I pray for us all that God should give us the strength to bear this period. Abeg make una follow me pray make hubby go do another Sperm analysis to see if there is improvement after the three months of fertilaid/ Addyzoa. He has stopped since two months now.

PLZ WHO KNOWS ANY GOOD SAMARITHAN GYNAE in Port Harcourt that charges less, recommend for me ooo. Thanks All.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2016
@ joyousmother2016, hummmm... I was in tears when i finished reading what u wrote, my dear sister, i want to share my testimony. 3months after my wedding(no job), i started sickness, hummm.. Every week in UCH which i must not miss a week, everyday tests upon tests, d week i missed my clinic date, i was told to come back 5 months later cos there wouldnt be space for me to see d Doc, i went to a privite clinic, i started afresh, hummm my dear sister, after some months of treatment, d doc said the sickness is bad, so that i can live longer i shld go and bring 2million for operation!!! I almost fainted but immediately i told d Doc that God forbid, i would rather invest with the money than to start risking my heart with operation (we dont even have 200k), d doc was like u better be fast about d money, thnk God for my husband and my family who stood by me, i told my husband that day that i'l never visit any hospital again, i stared taking water in d morning, turmeric, garlic and other nutrients. I said to God that if he can let me witness my birthday this year (feb 14) i will come out and give thnks to him which i did (which was also on sunday) since then (more than a year now) i have never visited any clinic, two months after that, d person i never expected gave me huge money to start business!!! Now i can go out in d morning and come back, i now have more strength than before. Pls my dear, kindly put ur mind off any worries, make d devil to be ashamed, put smiles on your face, dont have time for stupid people pls. Don't worry new doors WILL OPEN for U and ur husband... Just have FAITH ( that is one of the names i will name my first triplet). This seems to be a Testing time for you but things will be fine soon, we mamas here tests will become our Testimonies in Jesus name, amen. I'm sorry for the long story

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2016
I woke up about past 3am today, to worship the Almighty God specially because today is not only my birthday but also my wedding anniversary.
I ran a quick PT but it returned -ve. I almost lost my praise but I remembered the fact that I'm alive and well today, I have a loving family, a good man and friends who love me so i wiped my tears and continued thanking God. Dear mamas, join me and thank God for a new year!!! smiley

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2016
babysophie and Jules84, welcome and i pray ur stay here to be short n fruitfuin Jesus name, Amen

@ joyousmother2016, thank God that you are feeling beta now. the Lord will straighten you now and always in Jesus name, Amen

@fpeter, HWA n HBD to you and i pray the Lord bless you with that which you desire from him in Jesus name, Amen. TODAY NA UR DAY SO MAKE SHAKARA

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
fpeter:
I woke up about past 3am today, to worship the Almighty God specially because today is not only my birthday but also my wedding anniversary.
I ran a quick PT but it returned -ve. I almost lost my praise but I remembered the fact that I'm alive and well today, I have a loving family, a good man and friends who love me so i wiped my tears and continued thanking God. Dear mamas, join me and thank God for a new year!!! smiley

Happy birthday and happy anniversary to you. Wishing u many more years in good health of mind and body. Dont worry about your -ve PT, God will perfect it in his time. By this time next year, it will be triple celebration in your family. I pray that God will answer all your heart desires in this new year and beyond. Sprinkling lots of baby dust to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2016
@mummydidi, pls I'm so sorry for my late respone, I've been so busy for the past weeks.
The ijaw woman I visited then was an elderly woman in ikorodu whom seems to know her onions because I saw some pregnant women who testified that God used her for them during the period i was going there but her treatment didn't work for me. Actually I had fibroids then and after so many herbs, supplements and womb setting for about three months, and when there was no improvement or result, I opted out for myomectomy early this year.
However, I you would like you can give a trial because what didnt work for one might work for another.

@Legendsmother, it is well with your body, soul and spirit. I got your gist, TTC can make someone reason like an illiterate. In fact, na only God dey help me, different combo I take. In as much if it's for ttc I dey pop in galore especially herbs in over dose but its not good for the body. May God show mercy but in my own opinion follow mamas advice's of not combining orthodox medicine with herbs.

@all, as I was reading the scripture, I got inspired by this verse of Isiaiah 54 vs 3 & 4 which says “Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your (barrenness) again".

I know God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
I know waiting period is not an easy period because virtually at every stage of my life, I had waited and i am still waiting but God will be God and one thing I have come to realise about waiting period is that God gives the best to reward us because He is a faithful father.

At times we cry, rant, feel down trodden, get depressed, its normal because we are human and God understands. Nevertheless, let's remember that after the rain comes sunshine and God will come through for us.

The scriptures says
For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. Hab 2 v 3.

Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls— The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills. Hab 3v19.

Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls— The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.
My dearest mamas, let's do our part as human being and hand over the rest to God, lets ask him to strengthen us during this journey but I know we shall soon come to testify of the goodness of God. The sure mercies of David shall wipe away our tears.
One love!

@fpeter, HBD and HWA, wishing you many more glorious and fruitful years ahead in Jesus name, the lord will grant your heart desires and make you happier in Jesus name. Enjoy your day dear.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Joyousmother2016, please don't be despondent. U seem to forget the God that you serve. U av shared wonderful testimonies here about your struggles, but God always see u through. Think back, some people went in for surgery only once but did not make it out alive, u had many and u r alive 2day to the Glory of God. Just look at the loving husband God gave to u. Is God not faithful? My case is almost like yours, I struggle for almost everything in life but one notable thing is that God always give me the best when it is time. When God will bless u with a job as he is about to, it will be the best and so will be the case with ur children. Ur testimony will shut the mouth of ur enemies. Pick yourself up daughter of Zion and praise your God for what he is about to do in ur life. Remember, "the people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits". (Daniel 11:32) How do you know ur God? do you know him as the same God that saw u through all ur health challenges? is he still the same God that gave u a loving and God fearing spouse when people thought otherwise? Is he........? Then praise him, he will do more.

Be strong baby, this too will pass. I pray God should give u a good job before the end of this year. waiting for your testimony.
Stay blessed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.