Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406174 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
joyousmother2016:

PraiSssSssssssssssssssssssEeeeeeeeeee the LORd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am over excited seeing this bfp announcement. O God is still on the throne, He has shamed the devil and brought His words to pass. You shall carry to term sister and we shall come celebrate during naming ceremony.. Congrats sister
my dearest sis dis is jst God still praising n tnking God.my prayer is dat d God dat did 4 mi will do 4 all of u here.ds conception is a divine one.tnk u all my e-sista n amen 2 all ur prayers.I will b adding wat I did differently as I remember.
My SIL caled mi n ttld m 2 BD btw day 10-16 of cycle n lock up in d 2WW which I did.took d ovamine frm cycle day 2-6 n use mycoten as I heard dat one can get infection after hsg.used it frm cycle day 4-9 as my cycle is 4 days dat is d last day of d cycle.BD on day 10,12,14 n 16 as she said its suppose 2 b every oda day n nt d marraton I do.she said it ws a nurse frnd dat tld ha n she took in dat same month after trying 4 3months.tnk u all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babysophie(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
4realwoman:
babysophie and Jules84, welcome and i pray ur stay here to be short n fruitfuin Jesus name, Amen

@ joyousmother2016, thank God that you are feeling beta now. the Lord will straighten you now and always in Jesus name, Amen

@fpeter, HWA n HBD to you and i pray the Lord bless you with that which you desire from him in Jesus name, Amen. TODAY NA UR DAY SO MAKE SHAKARA
Tnx,4realwoman.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Big Congratulations @Babyadorable have a smoothe 9 months ride and safe delivery IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
sugah:

What's your location?
Anambra state
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babyadorable congrats. Our God is good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks and God bless u, Fvine.
Fvine:

Ingredients:
Castor Oil from a Pharmacy goes for between N500 - 1000 depending on Location,
Rubber Hot Water Bottle might not be more than N1000
Cotton cloth like your hubby's white singlet - Use old one or buy N150 - N200 singlet
Container to store items after use.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
@omowumighan I miss u o pls show face God is still God nd I know he will soon visit u take care.......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Perculiar:

@Sugah if na solution for anovulation you get abeg talk am for here ooo. I'm based in lagos. Have been battling with this as well.

Sorry dear, its for something else.
Mama fvine has shared quite a lot of tips for ovulation induction...some of which I tried myself.
Stina4u I sent you a pm. Or send me an email on suuggaahh@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tolbis: 3:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Ma'am 4real woman,thanks so much for checking on me.im hale and hearty,just taking a break from ttc till dec.im using d tyme to detox and started d antibiotics @sugah posted with dh.i just want to take a break from all dis high Fsh levels while waiting for dhs sfa result.thanks so much ma.babydust on us all.this is d ever quiet omotolani22

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2016
haryourlar:
@ mama fvine pls can vit b6 be use all thru cycle.God bless all mama taking their precious time in answering questions and putting us thru here. God LL Neva forsake us and will surely bless us with our own children IJN
Yes it's safe all through the cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2016
@ stina4u and Peculiar, What have you done for the annovulation? The sure fire way is by Ovulation induction using oral drugs like Clomid or Letrozole or induction using injectables. once there are matured follicles, a HCG trigger shot is administered which helps to ensure that Ovulation then occurs with 24-36 hours after. After the trigger shot, you Kpekus well to catch the egg.

Metformin, Inositol for women who have PCOS also works to bring on Ovulation. Weightloss also helps to bring on Ovulation especially for overweight PCOS women. Treating High Prolactin also helps with Ovulation because high Prolactin affects Ovulation

Unorthodox means would be The Bitterleaf Juice and Garlic cloves from CD 1 to CD 10 as shared by Beningasweety and confirmed by some Mamas who tried it.

Below is the Bitter Leaf Recipe

Bitter leaf botanically called vernonia amygdalin should be gotten fresh from d plant. Collect about 25leaves and wash thoroughly. Then measure one cup of water and pour it in a clean bowl den start squeezing d leaves inside d water like u re washing cloth. D leaves will shrink and produce greeny foams. Stop wen ur water is totally green then sieve to remove d leaves. Ready to drink. Please dont refrigerate. If u cant get bitter leaves in ur area, try buying in stalks, it is better stored by spreading d leaves on a clean floor den collecting from there to make your juice than refrigerating.

Ten peel 1 - 2 Garlic Cloves, chew and swallow or swallow like pills. Don't mix the Bitter Leaf and Garlic together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks mamakendara. God bless u. Make i rehearse how i go use tell DH.

Goodmorning evry1. Congrats Babyadorable. HWA and birthday to our celebrants.

God who has remembered us using Babyadorable will not stop at that. He will do it for all of us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Redeemed:

@pweetymi and mumredeemer, glory be to God, that's what the message from the Holy Spirit. It is our turn to laugh.

Thank you and God bless u ma.May this season indeed be our season of laughter.

Cynthiabelle:
Good day mamas, pls I need your help o. Since mid june (over a month ago) I have been having pain all over my breast and I don't know what can be the cause pls help me. I'm TTC and I'm my early thirties.

CC Fpeter
mumredeemer
towerofgrace
pweetymii
loisemm
4realwoman
sorry about the pain.But at what period in your cycle did u start noticing the pain?Most people experience breast pain just before their period and in preggy woman its also among the first sign in early pregnancy.Have you done hormonal assay?Pls,see your gynae so as to be sure as an increased level of the hormone pro.lactin could be a culprit here.
cc.fvine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2016
I have observed over the years that many Christians are easily deceived by the devil into thinking that prophecy once received, will automatically come to pass. No! Don’t sleep on your prophecy and wait for it to manifest without any prayer or spiritual activity. Stand up in prayer in order to bring the Word of God concerning your life to pass - Timothy 1:18-19.

Prayer: Today, I engage the hand of God on your behalf, to war against every power that has been assigned to hold back the manifestation of my prophetic word. #CommandingYourMorning Archbishop Duncan-Williams

Declare that every evil activity shall cease in your life and in your family. By the blood of Jesus, you are preserved from the attacks of the enemy. Declare safety in your home!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2016
pweetymii:

Thank you and God bless u ma.May this season indeed be our season of laughter.

sorry about the pain.But at what period in your cycle did u start noticing the pain?Most people experience breast pain just before their period and in preggy woman its also among the first sign in early pregnancy.Have you done hormonal assay?Pls,see your gynae so as to be sure as an increased level of the hormone pro.lactin could be a culprit here.
cc.fvine

Thank you for responding

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babyadorable(f): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2016
My dearest e-sista gud moni.my joy kns no bounds as I read all ur prayers n msgs.tnk u a million times.my prayer is dat d God dat remembered mi will rememeber each n everyone of u 2day.dis joy dat over flow in my hrt extend 2 all IJN.luv u all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Cynthiabelle:
Good day mamas, pls I need your help o. Since mid june (over a month ago) I have been having pain all over my breast and I don't know what can be the cause pls help me. I'm TTC and I'm my early thirties.

CC Fpeter
mumredeemer
towerofgrace
pweetymii
loisem
4realwoman

@ Cynthiabelle, It depends on what days in your cycle that you experience the pains. I experience breast soreness too after ovulation till the day my next period shows. So I think it is nothing to worry about. If your are on hormonal drugs, this could also be a plausible cause.The menstrual cycle of a woman is greatly influenced by two reproductive hormones, progesterone and estrogen. A rise in the production of progesterone hormone causes sore breasts. Sore breasts are a good indicator that you have ovulated. With each day after ovulation, there is a rise in the level of progesterone, as your body gets ready for a possible pregnancy after ovulation has occurred.The severity and intensity of breast soreness after ovulation depends on the concentration of progesterone. A rise in the level of progesterone level causes the body to retain a lot of water, so as to prepare the uterus for pregnancy. The retention of water causes the body to swell in certain parts, most commonly the breasts. Water that is retained in tissue in the breast area causes the breasts to stretch, and this makes the breasts painful and very tender. Sore breast is also one of early signs of pregnancy. However, you can get yourself a support bra that not only provides comfort, but supports your breasts as well. It it is very painful, you can wrap ice cubes in a towel and place over the painful breast area and hold for 5 to 10 minutes. do it at least three times a day. It will give some relieve. Meanwhile you can see a Dr. if the pains is unbearable or if you feel a lump. This is the little I know o, other sabi mamas will still throw more light on the matter when they come online.
Baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2016
@ momoftheyear16 Fvine has answered you all the best dear, i intend to use too in my next cycle. so we can compare notes just to know how effective it is.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Babyadorable:
my dearest sis dis is jst God still praising n tnking God.my prayer is dat d God dat did 4 mi will do 4 all of u here.ds conception is a divine one.tnk u all my e-sista n amen 2 all ur prayers.I will b adding wat I did differently as I remember.
My SIL caled mi n ttld m 2 BD btw day 10-16 of cycle n lock up in d 2WW which I did.took d ovamine frm cycle day 2-6 n use mycoten as I heard dat one can get infection after hsg.used it frm cycle day 4-9 as my cycle is 4 days dat is d last day of d cycle.BD on day 10,12,14 n 16 as she said its suppose 2 b every oda day n nt d marraton I do.she said it ws a nurse frnd dat tld ha n she took in dat same month after trying 4 3months.tnk u all

congratulations ma. God is faithful. But I am a bit confused. Does having sex during the 2ww prevent conception?
I need clarity on that. Sabi mamas please answer. maybe that is what I am doing wrong.

also does bd on cd10,12,14,16, work for people who ovulate earlier like CD 11
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
mamakendra:

Amenoooooo
Nothing do you @mumredeemer.
I know that my miracle will not come from drugs or even doctor's expertise. It will come ONLY from GOD, so that at the end of the day, He will not share HIS glory with any man.
Are you done with the antibiotics regime?
Fertility blessings dear. I am really rooting for you

Amen! and so shall it be that God may take Glory. I just finished the antibiotic yesterday. DH has started his medication because he finished his own few days before me. He said he love the taste, that it taste like lemon. I hope he will like it for long, lol. Though it looks like he is serious this time because he never missed the antibiotic. He was even the one encouraging me to continue when the side effect was somehow. I pray God will answer us like u said, with or without drugs, to the glory of his name.
Fertility blessings dearest. Please Keep encouraging DH to take the drugs, that money is much. Show him the many testimonies about the drugs, let him knw you are not saying that it is the drugs that will do it but that it is worth trying both drugs and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Babyadorable:
My dearest e-sista gud moni.my joy kns no bounds as I read all ur prayers n msgs.tnk u a million times.my prayer is dat d God dat remembered mi will rememeber each n everyone of u 2day.dis joy dat over flow in my hrt extend 2 all IJN.luv u all

your joy shall be permanent in Jesus' name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoabejide(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Am new here and hv been ttcing for 3yrs. Congratulations to preggy mamas may you deliver safely in Jesus name(Amen). I need advise abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Good morning my poeple and friutful weekend to us all pls @ mama fvine and other sabi mamas pls where can i get letrozole within ikeja and environ cos i want to give it a trial and then a good lab to track my follicles .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2016
God Has A Word For You!

God has laid a word on my heart for you:
The Battle Is Not Yours, But it Is The Lord’s-- Rest In God!

1 Corinthians 2:9-10
“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him— these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.”

God loves you and He is revealing things to you. Be focused on what He is showing you- it is for a reason. Stay in prayer and consecration, He has things to reveal to you. Don’t ignore it, there is a purpose. What is God showing you? He will reveal and confirm… Pastor Paula White

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Cynthiabelle:

CC Fpeter
mumredeemer
towerofgrace
pweetymii
loisem
4realwoman

Hi, sorry about the pain. I experience soreness days before my next period. Check your hormones
you may need to speak to your doctor if you are worried just to clear all doubts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Good morning mamas!
Thanks for the prayers and birthday wishes.
God bless us all. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
mumAwesom:
Good morning my poeple and friutful weekend to us all pls @ mama fvine and other sabi mamas pls where can i get letrozole within ikeja and environ cos i want to give it a trial and then a good lab to track my follicles .

Hello ma, check the pharmacies on opebi/allen axis, careforte, Nett etc for letrozole, don't know how much it costs. for TVS, i contacted Afriglobal beside customs, unity ikeja though ended up doing it somewhere else. You can call them to make enquiries Se.un- 080.33. 8222. 15. it was 8k3 for 3 times. There are other labs too, union diag. opposite GH (Ayinke house) some mamas don't like them sha, and theres also Echo scan on opebi.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Omoabejide:
I should take the ciprofloxaxin infusion and streptomycin diluted with gentamicin injection. I dnt know anything about those injections and the effect . Pls can those injection be mixed like that or I should go to another hospital

I don't have any idea about this, u can probably seek 2nd opinion else where, even making enquiries from a pharmacist in a big pharmacy like healthplus/medplus can help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Helens101: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2016
thanks alot mama fine and Ayauche for ur encouragement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2016
@DAZZLE86, the jury is still out on that one, many are for kpekusing during the 2ww, many swaer it unhinges implanted foetus...so my sister..the thing tire person...its best to err on the side of caution. since my dw cycle is 29/30days...the new protocol we hv started is to start kpekus 4 to 5 days after period stops, and end kpekus on cd 21/22 ie 1wk after ovu...assuming ovu happen on cd 14 {textbk case]....

some articles say some women experience intense o,rgansm and such contractions/spasms are strong enough to dislodge an embryo that is about implanting or that has implanted .and hasnt developed strong roots/connection to the womb......they may b correct, but in this ttc waka, its advisable to try anything..not kpekusing for 1wk wont OR hasnt killled anybody.
cos after fertlizition,it takes btw 3 to 6 days for the fertilized ovum to travel from the fallopian tubes to the uterus, and then implant, so that the basis of my limiting kpekus to only 1wk, after ovu, and not stopping immediately after ovu as most folks recommend

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Cynthiabelle post=47774518][/quote]

@ Cynthiabelle pele i feel u sis, mumredeemer and other mamas have done justice to this but just to add, ill fitted br.a can also be a culprit, it is also not out of place to have tender bweast in a part of the cycle due to rise in progesterone but it should not be the entire cycle. if it is unbearable and all through the cycle, please see a doc

I would advice you do a self examination of ur bweast laying down on ur back, one hand behind the head, while u use the other to feel for anything unusual in both bweast

I usually have it b4 AF (Cyclical Bweast Pain), What i do to manage it is i have a special br.a i wear mainly for that period it is extra padded and holds firmly too. it holds everything in place firmly so it doesn't jiggle around and is cushioned to protect against unintentional brushing or touch cos that pain can get to someone's medulla oblongata.

Pele, fertility blessings to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.