Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394873 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
iomoge2:

I did mine at CLINA LANCET Before LUTH. Ojuelgba.

It was 11k for FSH, Lh. Prolactin and TH. smiley
Without TH it is 9k grin

Southafricans own the place and was recommended by Mum Kaffy4bill when I was crying that I couldn't afford pathcare. embarassed

I don't trust all this other guys with my lab result. O jare.

But I think A1 diagnostics is good. There services seem OK.
They r on Addo Road.
You see them by the left when going from Ajah to Addo roundabout.
Just before assembles of God church.

I dunno their prize o. lipsrsealed

Do you mean illumination Assembly? No one seems to know this Assembly of God church o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
poppop:

Do you mean illumination Assembly? No one seems to know this Assembly of God church o!

The church is b4 MEGAWeave where u have stanbic IBTC bank or beta still once u get to Addo ask of the church.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
good day mamas,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
@all, thank you for your good wishes and prayers yesterday, may God bless and honour you all. Celebration shall not cease from our midst in Jesus name.
Psalm 102 vs 12 says the time to favour Zion is now, i decree in the name of Jesus that our set time of BFP, favour, breakthrough, promotion and every good things desired is now. There shall be speedy manifestation of it soon in Jesus name.
I love y'all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
poppop:

No o
Come all the way down.
Close to addo market.

Iluminati is close to blenco
Assemblies is far inside close to addo market.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello beautiful mamas!
It's been a wonderful July. I am very excited for the blessings awaiting us in the coming months. Officially, our fast will be ending by tomorrow being the 31st of July. Glory!!!!! I want to encourage us all especially those who participated in the fast, that God is not asleep. He is not a taskmaster. He is not a vindictive God. He is faithful and full of Mercy. Our prayers and supplication will not be in vain. As July comes to an end, so shall our sorrows,pains and reproaches end too. God shall perfect all that concerns us in the remaining hours of July and August will be a new beginning for us all. We shall succeed in our desires to be joyful mothers. Amen!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
fpeter:
Hello beautiful mamas!
It's been a wonderful July. I am very excited for the blessings awaiting us in the coming months. Officially, our fast will be ending by tomorrow being the 31st of July. Glory!!!!! I want to encourage us all especially those who participated in the fast, that God is not asleep. He is not a taskmaster. He is not a vindictive God. He is faithful and full of Mercy. Our prayers and supplication will not be in vain. As July comes to an end, so shall our sorrows,pains and reproaches end too. God shall perfect all that concerns us in the remaining hours of July and August will be a new beginning for us all. We shall succeed in our desires to be joyful mothers. Amen!

Amen and Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good day my sisters. With gladness in my heart and all praises to God Jehovah over do I want to officially announce my BFP. I confirmed through pt like two weeks ago but Cos I wasn't feeling any symptoms. I was down and have to wait for scan to confirm which I just did. Help me praise master Jesus for this wonderful testimony. I pray God answers all our prayers and we should all carry our babies.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odunma(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
On what I did to get the bfp. Myself and dh took proxeed plus.and I was using omega369.but I stopped on circle day 6 Cos my mum sent me some herbs which am not suppose to use other drugs with but dh continued with his proxeed plus. I bed only every other day during my ovulation period and stopped after ovulation. I used my soft cup .and bam it just happend. Also I prayed, sow seed ensure I and dh join project partner in church. And I got bfp after paying the last vow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
@Odunma a big congratulations,wishing you a healthy 9 months..oya forward match to preggy thread,@mama Zaynie is waiting for you with her golden chair.But,not forget to drop WIDD with @loisemm.Will join you soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by momoftheyear16: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Happy TTC convocation, Odunma. Congratulations my dear. More blessings coming your way.
Odunma:
On what I did to get the bfp. Myself and dh took proxeed plus.and I was using omega369.but I stopped on circle day 6 Cos my mum sent me some herbs which am not suppose to use other drugs with but dh continued with his proxeed plus. I bed only every other day during my ovulation period and stopped after ovulation. I used my soft cup .and bam it just happend. Also I prayed, sow seed ensure I and dh join project partner in church. And I got bfp after paying the last vow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Odunma:
Good day my sisters. With gladness in my heart and all praises to God Jehovah over do I want to officially announce my BFP. I confirmed through pt like two weeks ago but Cos I wasn't feeling any symptoms. I was down and have to wait for scan to confirm which I just did. Help me praise master Jesus for this wonderful testimony. I pray God answers all our prayers and we should all carry our babies.
Congrats Sis. God is Good. Your pregnancy has started on a good note without them painful symptoms. May God continue to bless you with a healthy and happy Pregnancy, Childbirth all through, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
mumihaja:

hey @ Miraclebaby, present ma...am doing fine o, hope you are doing fine?

Hi Mumihaja, please can you advise on how you cured the cervical stenosis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Odunma:
Congratulations on your bfp, may u carry to term without stress and deliver safely, so happy for you & Amen to your prayers for us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
congrats odunma.it shall be permanent, in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Odunma congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by poppop: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
iomoge2:

No o
Come all the way down.
Close to addo market.

Iluminati is close to blenco
Assemblies is far inside close to addo market.

My dear, I later found the place. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, they said 20k plus and they will take it to Pathcare Laboratory as they dont do it themself.

For my mind, I say y I nor go the Pathcare myself? I called Path care (a branch opp ikota shopping complex) but they had closed for d day. Will try them next week. Thanks again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrat Odunma wishing U h and h nine mnths
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello people,pls$ just thought I shld ask,can a woman get pregnant with one tube even though the blocked tube is the one with the active ovary and the other open one with the passive ovary?
I need your two cents on dis,TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Odunma, congraaaaats! I like this july ending announcement. The Lord will give u a sweet preggy journey and a fruitful end. Thanks for posting your WIDD immediately. U no let me pursue u *winks*.
@Pweetymii, thanks for the heads up on this. Saw the mention and came to check. We all go siddon ('sit' for our Ghana mamee) for that golden chair soon. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrat Odunma ,Praise be to master Jesus cos him alone can do this ,#Iam next in line for this miracle #.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
praise be to master jesus he whom alone can do this Congrats Odunma,you will surely carry to term and deliver healthy babies #Iam next in line for this miracle#.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
poppop:

My dear, I later found the place. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, they said 20k plus and they will take it to Pathcare Laboratory as they dont do it themself.

For my mind, I say y I nor go the Pathcare myself? I called Path care (a branch opp ikota shopping complex) but they had closed for d day. Will try them next week. Thanks again.

U can do clina Lancet too.
They have a place in VI.
Try n get their number n call them.

Remember it's cd2 or 3 u r expected to do d test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
@Odunma, Congrat wishing you stressfree nine months in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sarahjoe1000(f): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
;DGood evening beautiful mums and dads in the house. Longest time o,I can see God has started doing great things and he will continue til we all get our heart desires*anything is possible with God be it children,job peace of mind,joy..just name it,yes! Its all possible with God* congrats Odunma on your bfp wishing you the sexiest, most peaceful,stressfree pregnancy and a mindblowing supernatural delivery in Jesus name.. Amen... In the other news*e be like say ah like this statement wella* ph mamas una dey see rain and swt cold weda?? Don't know about una but me LIKEY VELI MUSHgrin grin grin.._na good nyt o make I use torch continu dey find ma sleep cos e be like say e don hide somewhere abi na loss e loss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
@odunna wow what a wonderful way to end dis July God is so Good.....thnk God no much symptoms happy nd healthy bumping I pray for u, ur LO is blessed u shall have a smooth 9months journey d Lord is ur strength

@sarahjoe1000 abeg nor sleep o lol use d weather wella wink wink

4realwoman afar na wink

@towerofgrace were u dey? Bfp has been announced oooo oya come nd rub d new mama wif ur congrats kiss kiss kiss u know say wen u rub a preggy u sef u own go come sharp sharp me I don rub oo lol (wif my congrats)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats odumma and wishing you a healthy 9months to go.I tap into your blessing. i will soon join u in preggy forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
iomoge2:

Thank you so much for the wishes. Humbled that I was remembered
May God almighty remember you and everyone here in Jesus name. Amen.
Thanks dear and God bless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=pweetymii post=48000021]
In addition to what @fvine said,u should do sitz bath before the garlic thing.Boil water,pour into a bucket add salt and sit on it,it gives relief also.
Thanks i will do so
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2016
Fvine:

You need a vaginal swab test to have an accurate diagnosis. But from your description, its mostly a yeast infection, Candida overgrowth which you can easily treat. Continue the evergreen woman since it has kept your menses regular, I doubt it has anything to do with the discharge you're having cos its just a Multivit and not Antibiotics.

Candida feeds on Sugar so during treatment and afterwards, it's best you eliminate refined sugar and flour from your diet. I used to have recurring Candida infection until I did this and haven't had it in years. I recently got Candida again due to long term antibiotics use as per my recent open Myomectomy. The prescription I got from my Dr is Nystatin Suppositories 1 twice a day for 7days, Gynotrosyd Cream to be applied twice for 7days. I also know that applying Mycoten cream works on the outer itch in case you can't find the Gynotrosyd cream.

My tested and trusted home remedy is Garlic. At night, break off a clove of Garlic from the Garlic Bulb, peel the back, wash and dry with tissue paper, use knife to make piercings on the garlic so that the fluid is oozing out, thread a needle and sew a long thread from the top to the bottom. Leave a long thread hanging out. Insert the garlic into your veejay while leaving the thread hanging out, leave overnight, pull out the garlic in the morning by pulling on the thread. It works like magic. You may need to repeat a 2nd and 3rd night if you have a heavy build up and continue to feel itchy after the 1st night.

Please during and after treatment, wash your panties in water with disinfectant, also ensure you rinse out all soap suds, then soak your panties for like 3-5mins in water with disinfectant before spreading to dry. This kills off any infection/germ that might be on your panties to avoid reinfection. I think it's a good idea for every woman to disinfect their panties after washing to kill off germs whether there is a known infection or not.

I have tried Coconut Oil which only reduced the itch small but didn't cure it. I've also tired out the plain and Unsweetened Yoghurt Orally, inserting into the Veejay and rubbing it down there which also reduced the itch but didn't cure me. Garlic is the home remedy of choice for me. Cured me overnight. I repeated the cure for total of 3 nights to ensure that the Candida ain't coming back. Take care.
God bless you,i hv already started with the garlic treatment and its working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:29am On Jul 31, 2016
Odunma:

wow congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 2:36am On Jul 31, 2016
iomoge2:

Iluminati is close to blenco.
shocked shocked omoge so u know where illuminati dey since all this days, u come let me dey suffer for this economy, when I for don be big gurl by now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.