Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394555 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
@mummylami, happy birthday, many more fruitful years ahead, this time next year you shall be with your triplet in Jesus name.

@joyfulmother2016, congratulations because nobmore delay, oya carry belle this month in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
@cherrymum1 happy birthday mama, many more beautiful and blessed years to come....God bless your new age
@momma triplets we reject ectopic preggy for you my dear, pls muster courage and run a blood test. Congrats in advance!

@miraclebaby I can see you are back fully in sabi mama mode, good one! I pray God promotes us all to preggy thread asap, I can't wait for a new and wonderful thing to start happening in my life.

Fertility blessings to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
sugah:
Hi Kittana, I sent you a PM. Awaiting your response

Oh sorry, I haven't been able to access my e-mail for a while now and for some reason, I can't change it either on here, but I've sent you another with which you may reach me, if it's not too much trouble.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:58am On Jul 28, 2016
mommatriplets:
AF is 8 days late [hv never experienced this delay in my entire life].
tested 5 days after expected date...bfn.
tested today...bfn..
using the 50naira test strips.
had blackisk/brownsish spottting on cd 21 ish....which i assumed to be implantation bleeeding
cd 29...had faint spotting...could see it when i wiped....and mild cramps 2 to 3 days before
cd 30, cd 31 slight yellowish discharge, no smell, no itching.

reallly wondering whats wrong, with the 2 bfns, my morale is dropping seriously, wondering if i shud wait till next wk, and woman up grin to do a blood test.....just confused, is it the el cheapo test strips giving me a false result, should i try the more expensive type [500 naira], or just go go a bpt.
some kind of pulling on my belly button/navel today, cd8...

almost forgot, remember my last hsg was inconclusive/blocked...doc requested for a folo up hsg, which i didnt do, am thinking of ectopic pregnancy, [not my portion], but anybody has any idea of symptoms etc,.....how early can it be detected.
this is just over whelming, sobbing

this kind of suspense and roller coaster thing don tire person o shocked shocked
All the Mamas have spoken well. I doubt you have an ectopic and pray you don't. some women actually don't get positive until they're a bit far gone in pregnancy. I'll suggest you do a blood test which will be more accurate than going for the N500 Urine Test. And even if you get a bfn from the blood test, still hold on for a longer while and follow up with a scan when it's possible for a foetus to be seen on scan. I pray you return back with your bfp testimony, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Blessed day to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Na lie oo, laziness will not make me miss wishing wonderful adorable, Mumi Lami aka Cherrymum1 of laive a HBD.

God bless you abundantly dearie, HE would prosper the works of your hand, only shouts of rejoicing would be heard in your home, that which make u sad in no time will call for celebration. You would live to see many more great years in GOD's blessings.

Happy belated birthday ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2016
@ Mumredeemer me sef i dey look her @ Pweetymi, but don submit one carton of each for my side, i know say she don reach your side too.

How are you doing boo? Our miracles don come finish grin !!!.

Have a great day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Good morning Peeps, does anyone know a Pharmacy around, Akowonjo, Egbeda, Ikotun, Igando axis where I can get Clean Shield Supplement? or perhaps aroung Ikeja Guinness or Medical Road, Anifowose Ikeja? Pray tell. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2016
CONTACT
Abuja Office
Sabondale Shopping Complex
Plot 526, Obajemi Awolowo
Jabi District, Suite 18D
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
Office: 0703 757 9199
Office: 0704 323 5245

Managing Director
Ibe Egbeogu: 0803 311 7184
elibedaniels@yahoo.co.uk

President
Per Anderson: 310-780-9052
per.anderson21@gmail.com

Executive Chairman/CEO
Chidinma Eziyi: 213-422-3594
ceziyi@gmail.com

Lagos Sales Manager
Hycinth Obidimma: 0805 455 8974
hycinthobidimmaahs@gmail.com

@Fvine you can call the Lagos number and am sure you will get the information you need.

pls check pix for the clean shield that am talking about sha.

NA COPY AND PASTE I DO O

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Hello e-fam.Its been a while.Happy belated birthday cherrymum1.Congratulations to those who got a bfp.Many more coming.My new job has not been easy but am enjoying it.Lovely day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Ommyk, more grace for you on your new job. All the best sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
mumihaja:

@Dazzle86, for the white things to come out it means it was effective, some people use just 1 pill and conceive that same cycle, it all depends on why you are not able to conceive if it's as a result of blockage or not, secondly the pills some how opens the cervix which makes it easier for sperm to swim in....but the power to conceive is from God and not on what we did or didn't do, so put your faith more in God and not on anything.

Mumihaja, please can the clean point tampoon stop sperm from flowing out of the vagin.a? No other issue except that. Hubby's count is OK. All parameters are OK too.
Also how did you cure the cervical stenosis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
4realwoman:
CONTACT
Abuja Office
Sabondale Shopping Complex
Plot 526, Obajemi Awolowo
Jabi District, Suite 18D
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
Office: 0703 757 9199
Office: 0704 323 5245

Managing Director
Ibe Egbeogu: 0803 311 7184
elibedaniels@yahoo.co.uk

President
Per Anderson: 310-780-9052
per.anderson21@gmail.com

Executive Chairman/CEO
Chidinma Eziyi: 213-422-3594
ceziyi@gmail.com

Lagos Sales Manager
Hycinth Obidimma: 0805 455 8974
hycinthobidimmaahs@gmail.com

@Fvine you can call the Lagos number and am sure you will get the information you need.

pls check pix for the clean shield that am talking about sha.

NA COPY AND PASTE I DO O
Thanks Sis, you too much. That's the Clean Shield am looking for. I've called the Lagos Number and have been connected to the Distributor closer to my area for purchase. The Lagos person is at Omole Estate, Ikeja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please has any ATC Sister uses vitamin E to thicken uterine lining before? Also does it increase fibroid size?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
@fvine, am glad that I could help.
Uwc.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
@BlessedDiva lol. I'm on little break so mostly home. @AyaSunday welcome over here. You can try it. It makes v.j tighter so could help. But have you confirmed the position of your uterus? Don't worry very soon mamas will tell you positions to use for bd to reduce or even stop the flowing out. Always leave your questions open so anyone can answer. Wishing you a fruitful stay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
wholesomegrace:
mommatriplets, you could request that you are put to sleep at Prisms ( for an extra 6k or so). Its at surulere, its a good facility, u can google their address. HSG experience differs. I couldnt conclude my very first in one hospital cos of the pain, but I found it bearable for the other 3 HSGs I did at Prisms, and I wasn't put to sleep.

Sis. you mean that prisms now use anesthesia for hsg? As in one can request for it? Kai! No one told me o! I prefer the anaesthesia own cos every muscle will be very relaxed and the result will be very accurate.

Abeg do you know where they do flushing under anaesthesia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
miraclebaby:
@BlessedDiva lol. I'm on little break so mostly home. @AyaSunday welcome over here. You can try it. It makes v.j tighter so could help. But have you confirmed the position of your uterus? Don't worry very soon mamas will tell you positions to use for bd to reduce or even stop the flowing out. Always leave your questions open so anyone can answer. Wishing you a fruitful stay.

Thank you for your quick response.
You said vitamin e makes the vj tighter. I intend to swallow the pills. I'm not inserting into the vj o! grin

Also my uterus is anteverted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Runs into thread....
Panting heavily....
Please gimme water ooooo
Food o
Anything
Ahhhhh I'm just coming back from gbagi and dugbe market. I have to start shopping for the numerous naming ceremonies and dedications of next year because e be like say so many mamas go born at the same time and I no wan rush that time to just buy and wear anything. So lemme start taking my time to prepare small small. because those plots of lands Wey liftedhands claim have been occupied already. Na birthstories remain.

Eyin mamas mii, awon egbon mii, padi miis of Laive.... Thanks a lot for ur birthday messages. I am overwhelmed. I feel so special ehn. Thank u so much. I'm on my knees and two hands in d air o.

Pweetymii and adorablewifey it is actually very embarrassing that both of u didn't see d elephant heads that I sent to u....anyways I pray that by next year a more efficient zoo attendant will be employed tongue

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
AyaSunday:

Thank you for your quick response.
You said vitamin e makes the vj tighter. I intend to swallow the pills. I'm not inserting into the vj o! grin

Also my uterus is anteverted
I was refering to the clean point ma. I've read online that vit E is good for fibroid but usage should be limited to short term and 1000iu daily at most. Not that is helps it to shrink but just doesn't affect it.
@ mamas pls come in and tell her how to build a ticker endo. lining as my little cocoanut can't remember anymore. But sis one thing is keep away from clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
miraclebaby:
I was refering to the clean point ma. I've read online that vit E is good for fibroid but usage should be limited to short term and 1000iu daily at most. Not that is helps it to shrink but just doesn't affect it.
@ mamas pls come in and tell her how to build a ticker endo. lining as my little cocoanut can't remember anymore. But sis one thing is keep away from clomid.
Thanks Sis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Iyabejilantilan how are u? Just remembered ur moniker nd tot to say hi

@every1 how una dey? Abeg make una helep me touchlight dis matter....... I did my traditional wedding October 18 2014, white wedding August 1st 2015 (cuz my dad was offshore for a long while) pls when is my official wedidng anniversary ceremony? Cuz august is fast aproaching nd if I say august 1 it makes d marriag 1year but goin by October 18 is 2yrs Lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Happy birthday cherrymum1,God is already blessing you with your heart desires. Fertility dust to all mamas in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BELLOQ(f): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Happy birthday cherrymum1,God is already blessing you with your heart desires. Fertility dust to all mamas in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2016
legendsmother:
Iyabejilantilan how are u? Just remembered ur moniker nd tot to say hi

@every1 how una dey? Abeg make una helep me touchlight dis matter....... I did my traditional wedding October 18 2014, white wedding August 1st 2015 (cuz my dad was offshore for a long while) pls when is my official wedidng anniversary ceremony? Cuz august is fast aproaching nd if I say august 1 it makes d marriag 1year but goin by October 18 is 2yrs Lol
Chai! *scratches head* Legendsmother dis calculation come get as e be o. Dis one pass girl when dey find period after bfp Lol.. Most couples go with the white wedding date. You and your dh can pick either of the dates. Since we are Africans, marriage starts as soon as traditional wedding is done. It can be October but like i said its up to you two to pick which you prefer.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 3:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Amhappy:
tatacherie Congrats sis. May God keep you and this baby,carry safely and deliver in Jesus name Amen. Mamas in the hse any idea where i can get D-mannose in PH. I have checked Healthplus without success
please did you finally get the D-MANNOSE, where can i get it and how much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 3:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Legendsmother dis calculation gidi gan oo but to me will go wth the white wedding date cos that's when it was solemnized in the presence of God and officially stamped. I wud prefer u stick with the white wedding date as ur anniversary. My own thoughts sha..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2016
The king of Glory has added another beautiful year to my age today and to my birthday mate, iOmoge, many more glorious and fruitful years ahead of us in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Redeemed:
The king of Glory has added another beautiful year to my age today and to my birthday mate, iOmoge, many more glorious and fruitful years ahead of us in Jesus name.
Happy birthday, dear. May God bless your new age.

iomoge2, happy birthday to you too. May God bless your new age. Happy bumping.

@legendsmother, people usually go with date of white wedding because that's when it becomes official and it's documented. But there's no harm in celebrating two anniversaries. More fun. HWA in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2016
You may have spoken to every expert you know about that medical condition of yours but they have not been able to solve the situation. You may have consulted the best of hands to attend to a particular cause for you but they have failed to provide the solution. God is telling you today: “You have spoken to everybody, but you’ve not spoken to Me” “You’ve sought for solutions from the experts you know but you’ve not spoken to Me”, “You’ve called on persons of skills and great abilities but you’ve not called on Me”, “Come before Me today! Pour the contents of your heart to Me. Make known the difficulties and the pains you are experiencing to Me and I will bring rest to your soul and relief to your life”. #CallUntoGodInPrayer #CommandingYourMorning
Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olufemitemi: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2016
I need advice, i had cs for my 1st child, 2yrs later had etopic, since den i had never been pregnant, my husband told some weeks back dat doctor says i should try another pregnace or he wil die not me and for the past 6 yrs my husband has been very reluctant for me to go for test of try any drug i want more children while my husband dont mind getting children from outside,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Happy birthday to you Redeemed. May God grant all the desires of your heart. May He make you a mother of many children.

Redeemed:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.