Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394146 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulations itissettled and olukunle! May God keep you and your Los safe IJN.

To all mamas keeping the thread active,I say well done.Please let's make effort to attend the Holy Ghost service at the camp on Friday.It s well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
FruitfulRay:
I don't think its safe to put garlic inside the vagina in the two weeks wait, just hold on, cos you might be pregnant and we don't want anything disturbing the baby, but after the TWW and testing, if +ve, then your doctor can prescribe something for you.

As of where to borrow, check out REN Money on www.renmoneyng.com/, a couple of my colleagues have borrowed from them and since its not a huge amount, interest rate wont be that much.

Do have a blessed day...

Thanks for your reply. I will wait patiently and prayerfully. Thanks for the site. I will check it out.

olukunle5, congratulations. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
@olukunle5 congratulation may you carry to term IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
How una dey? Just popped in to check on my mommas here, there shall be rain of BFps this month in jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
fpeter:

Sister of mine, your miracle is nearer than you think. Let's go there fasting and believing God for a miracle.
I believe in the anointing upon Pastor E.A Adeboye, I have a feeling that we shall all testify in 2017.
Buy some baby clothing as a point of contact for your miracle, I have bought mine grin

I wish to be there just the distance is much but hence there is no distance in the spirit I will watch on TV.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Olukunle5, big congrats! May ur pregnancy be Sweet and fruitful.

Ommyk, we dey wait oo. Wish u a bfp. Make u enter this Aug up coming bfp roll call.
Pls any mama owing us WIDD should drop it.

Newbies, u are all warmly welcome.
I hail all my fellow mamas. I pray for us often. Our miracles and children manifestation is nearer with each passing day. Lets keep hope alive. Kudos to mamas who have been posting encouraging articles and stories.

Cherrymum1, Pweetymii, Pweetiebabe, adorablewifey, how are u mamas.

Omawunmigan, how are you ma? Pls if u can go abroad when next you take in, e go beta. Let good medical experts take care of u pls. (My nairaland email does not deliver or receive msgs efficiently. Would hv sent u a pm instead). May God answer us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2016
olamitie:
How una dey? Just popped in to check on my mommas here, there shall be rain of BFps this month in jesus name.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2016
Towerofgrace and Loisemm, thanks for checking on me jare.... I'm grateful. Lamide e yaff be big geh o...scattering my bag, make up purse, all my small small kobo kobo in my wallet Wey I arrange neatly she don squeeze their life finish. In all I give God all the glory and I pray that sooner than we think, you will also experience this joy (Amen).

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Dis month of September sperms must fertilized eggs ooo more BFPs IJN amen

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Dear lord, this month answer our prayers, grant our prayers. We are tired of trying to conceive, we want to conceive, we want to be mothers, we want to have our own children, we do not want to suffer losses again in our lives.
Forgive our sins, grant our requests n perfect all that concerns us. Ameen! Insha Allah

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2016
How will I send my number to you for us to meet on Friday at the camp
fpeter:

Let's get our numbers so we can communicate.

@Itissettled3, babes i am almost stalking you now cos what you were diagnosed with is exactly what my Drs gave me too
I've been using you as a point of contact to my tubes and divine healing. I PMd you already, I have to meet with you in the camp
So you can pray for me Biko, I need to tap into the Grace that worked for you dear sis. Please check your mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month beautiful mamas, the Lord who began His good work in our lives will perfect it in this month of September.

Congratulations @olukunle5, may God, keep and protect you and your LOs, it will be a peaceful and joyous ride.

Please mama's, lets take time everyday this month to pray the Apostle Paul Prayers. Ephesians 1:14-21, and where he refers to you, put I. We need light, Gods light to really know what to do, which drugs to take, what hospitals to go to and the right diagnosis, but above all, we need to believe that no matter what the doctors says, we were healed, so that means we are healed.

If the doctors says your tube is blocked, speak to that blockage to be opened, and just believe, keep saying thank you Lord for the healing. Whatever it is, speak to that mountain and bless God, for what He has already done.
Don't let the devil deceive you, and the devil comes through people, your inlaws, husbands, friends, siblings, parents etc some will tell you if it is Gods will. My sisters, it is Gods will for everyone who is rightfully married to conceive and bear children because He commanded us to, so don't say if it is will. All we need to do is command the blessing, thank God always, and pray in tongues to come against anything that is hindering the manifestation.

And please, don't come to God today, then go to babalawo tomorrow, it does not work that way, you will only stall the manifestation of your blessing.
God has done it for us, so lets use this month of September and praise Him for He is a good God.

God bless you all and Happy Fruitful month to everyone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2016
@Loisemm my sister I dey o, thanks so much for checking on me.... Happy New month and ember months to us all surely as the Lord liveth this month shall be our months of testimony, unending joy, overwhelming laughter.... I smell daily triple Bfp announcement this month(3*30=90) chai see massive porting pregnancy thread go hear....

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats olukunle5, enjoy every moment of ur blessing as u have a very successful journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month fruitful mamas, thank God its Semptember and God is set to score us this month with outpour of bfps.

It shall be to us a month of testimony. Our families shall experience God work. He shall beautify and decorate our homes, leaving our mouth filled with laughter.

I celebrate you all, go and be merry.

Mama Loisemm i am fine, thanks for the mention. Happy new month, i celebrate you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
adelolo:

Good morning sis, just PM me right away.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Hello mums in the house , this is my birthday month , and indeed I am tired of fruitless effort , mama's I never had ovulation pains this cycle , and today is CD 18 , and I am feeling no shit (changes) of being pregnant , its only today I did not bd , cause I am tired mehn , I need a break from the shackles of TTC , TTC makes me go WEIRD these days, am really down
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2016
ejimikeokwu:

I wish to be there just the distance is much but hence there is no distance in the spirit I will watch on TV.

No problem dear, just stay connected and watch without distractions. Fast if it is possible.
God will hear us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2016
My people i hail o

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats to all the belleful Mamas.
Wishing you all a stress-free pregnancy and delivery.

Sprinkling trailer load of baby dust for Us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Congrats Olukunle5. Safe journey to motherhood.

@OmmyK, fingers crossed for you sis.

Happy new month E-family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charis15(f): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2016
GOOD MORNING HOUSE AND HAPPY NEW MONTH.
I AM WRITING YOU OUT OF DESPERATION. I AM PREGNANT AND DUE FOR DELIVERY ANY MOMENT BUT AM YET TO BUY MY BABY ACCESSORY INCLUDING HOSPITAL LIST. AND RIGHT NOW I AND MY SPOUSE HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL OUR OPTIONS. PLEASE SIR/MA ITS A CRY FOR HELP.IN MY PLACE OF WORK I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID SALARY SINCE FEBRUARY TILL DATE AND EVEN IN THIS PROCESS MY SPOUSE BUSINESS PARKED UP DUE TO DEPT AND LACK OF CAPITAL. WE EAT IS BY GOD'S GRACE. BUT I HAVE LOST MY SLEEP OVER THIS AND I KNOW THERE ARE A THOUSAND AND ONE PERSON GOD COULD USE INCLUDING YOU. BELIEVE IT OR NOT THINGS WERE NOT BAD WHEN I CONCEIVED. PLEASE SIR/MA ITS AN URGENT CRY.
IT'S NOT NECESSARILY CASH, IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE BABY KITS I WILL BE GRATEFUL.
AS YOU BLESS ME YOURS WILL COME SPEEDILY.
I CAN BE REACHED ON 08088778787
THANKS SIR/MA AND GOD BLESS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Hello mums in the house , this is my birthday month , and indeed I am tired of fruitless effort , mama's I never had ovulation pains this cycle , and today is CD 18 , and I am feeling no shit (changes) of being pregnant , its only today I did not bd , cause I am tired mehn , I need a break from the shackles of T kissTC , TTC makes me go WEIRD these days, am really down
Pls don't be, We can only try our best on D's journey, you CNT afford to be down. Pls sis, start preparing for ur birthday cos me I go chop oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
bibeetee:
Dear lord, this month answer our prayers, grant our prayers. We are tired of trying to conceive, we want to conceive, we want to be mothers, we want to have our own children, we do not want to suffer losses again in our lives.
Forgive our sins, grant our requests n perfect all that concerns us. Ameen! Insha Allah
Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
adelolo:
pls this is my mail too Adexbj4real@gmail.com, kindly send me ur number too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
fpeter:

Good morning sis, just PM me right away.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Hello mums in the house , this is my birthday month , and indeed I am tired of fruitless effort , mama's I never had ovulation pains this cycle , and today is CD 18 , and I am feeling no shit (changes) of being pregnant , its only today I did not bd , cause I am tired mehn , I need a break from the shackles of TTC , TTC makes me go WEIRD these days, am really down
don't be to weary my dear sister, ur miracle is now in Jesus name Isaiah 41

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello mama's, please help interpret this Day 3 hormonal profile result.
Fsh: 3:82 (1-10)
LH : 7.48. (1-15)
Prolactin: 23.99. (1-16)
COMMENTS
Normal Gonadotropins
Prolactin is elevated I.e hyperprolactinaemia

1.What can I do to reduce the high prolactin
2. Do I have PCOS? If so, what can I do.
Pleas help me as I am getting tired of everytin.
Fvine pls help interpret this.
Note: i see ECWM( abi how dem dey write am) every month. TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frankdoho(f): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO MY MAMAS N THE HOURSE...., I ATTENDED MOTHERS OF NATIONS FASTING @ RCCG ,UYO. THE PASTOR DECLARED THAT OUR WOMBS MUST BE OPENED FOR CHILDREN THIS MONTHS .HE ALSO SAID THAT ANY CHURCH PROGRAME WE ATTEND THIS MONTH ,THAT WE SHOULD WRITE THE NAMES OF OUR CHILDREN TO THE PROGRAME AND PUT OFFERING FOR THEM ....THAT NEXT YEAR BY THIS TIME OUR CHILDREN WILL GO TO CHURCH WITH US..IJN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
hello fruitfull ladies, trust we all are good.
i got my bfp and here is my WIDD
took letrozole cycle day 3-7, was taking metformin tab too.
started folicular tracking from cycle day 10-13. was given 5000iu hcg trigger short when d dominant folicule was abt 18mm on cycle day 14. i was asked to bd dt night and evry other two days.
two weeks later i felt menstral cramp while at work and saw red blood on my panties when i checked so i went and got a pad. bt it didnt come so i decided to do a pt 3days later.
May Jehovah makes evrything prettty in his own time for everyone waiting on him.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koksy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
I want to know how follicular tracking is done..and when is it advised to start intercourse...is it first day of the tracking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Gr8fulHeart post [/quote] congratulations, Enjoy the H&H 9 month

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.