Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408498 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
PLS DON'T QUOTE
@Fvine, this is the last scan( Pelvin Scan)

But there is one other result yet to be out( day 3 hormonal Profile)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablewifey(f): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
sugah:

Have you done a blood test yet? Do one first.

Cyclogest delays AF. You would have to stop taking it if the test isnt positive.
But I have my fingers crossed for you and praying for a bfp.

I think i may have cried AF out, seem to be on its way. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by golden2015(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Congratulations to all the mamas who have conceived and congratulations in advance to all the awaiting mothers. This is our season of celebration in Jesus Name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibeetee:
@Fvine, I wouldn't lie at times I feel DT way too, makes me think there is more to life than TTC.
This month am also taking a break, If it comes fine, if no I want to enjoy life as much as I can. Lived the past three years of my young adult life in pain, tears n constant self blame, I want to work on myself, get a job n move on.... cry cry
Sprinkling baby dust
Nne Uche gi di ya mehn! Your head/mind dey there, you understand me. This is exactly what I mean. Am enjoying the inactive TTC state, even Kpekus sweetness these days no get part 2 grin. Am also happier, feeling free and light. I don't even remember what CD am on so no stress or worries about symptoms or anything. All I know is that am in my 2ww because I have ovulated already. Other cycles, I for don dey fret, dey cry, very moody, feeling like am carrying the burden of the whole world and as if God has forsaken me. Am glad to be trying but inactively. May God bless us all, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
@ Godchild2015, you have Intramural and Subserous Fibroids. Everyother thing is fine, no Cysts and no infection. Normally they don't interfere with Fertility. What Drs would normally do in this case if all other Fertility parameters are ok, is to try to achieve pregnancy for a couple of cycles before singling the Fibroids out as the culprit if no conception is achieved. Although the 9cm Fibroid is actually big so I really don't know. Your Dr will advice you better.

I'll suggest you start Castor Oil Massage, Taking Lemon Juice mixed with water to help curtail the Fibroids and possibly reduce their size. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
smithsydny:
People of God i great.. Please i need clarification on this..when a woman who sees her period last week of the month,and Later changes subsequently to third, second,and then first week. I would love too know if its normal. Cus no baby yet. Thanks better mamas.
That's not an indication of anything Bro. Cycle lengths shift based on when Ovulation occurred and if low progesterone, stress or anything shortened the Luteal Phase. All Madam needs to do is to run Pelvic scan and Hormone tests to know if anything is amiss. The husband should also run Seminal Fluid Analysis to ascertain the state of his sper.mies and that's how you can decipher if there's anything medically stopping her from achieving pregnancy. Hope this helps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Laureen007:
Hi everyone

Hope I am allowed to joinsmiley
I just started my 2ww, I have a 26 day circle and I'm very regular. I think I ovulated around cd12/13 so I'm 1/2dpo. God will grant our hearts' desires.
You're welcome. May your stay be Fruitful in a short while, Amen. Amen to your prayers for everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
suremum:
@fvine, thanks a lot for answering my question. U are the first person to answer it. Thanks a lot. I really apr8.
As per the high prolactin, I went to a pharmacy and demanded for dostinex and I ended up going home with Stella carbogoline ( yes, I know dostinex is also carbogoline but there is no dostinex written on it) I hope it works cos I started yday night.
Thanks for always been there. U are soo good and I pray ur prayers get answered soon.
When I ddnt get answer to my question for 3 days, i was calm and told myself that it's because fvine hasn't come online yet lol
Thanks soooo much.
Lol @ Fvine never come online. Am sure that brand will be great too. What really matters is the chemical make up which is Cabergoline. Also help the Cabergoline ministry by eating Cabbage as much as you can and taking Vit B6 too. As little as 50mg of Vit B6 daily goes a long way in all things ttc and more. Happy Weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
@fvine thanks so much.
All I can say at this present situation is nothing other than , it is well with my health.
Pls how do I go about the massaging of a thing.
Also is there any need for me to still get the following Omoge 369, Vitamin B6, Eating lot of Cabbage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
@claudia50 hehehe lookin at d time u posted this u were at my house nd said I shud teach u how to post heheheh nutty girl kiss wishin u a happy n healthy 9months journey I lov u plenty

@Fvine my sister I pray God answers me sharp sharp oooo d body is willing spirit is weak cry it is well sometimes I just wonder sha but I know God is on d throne d way I prayed this period Hmmmmm my sister I nearly add Pst to my tittle nd I know God has heard me. Meanwhile Darling Husband is even feelin down nd I donno what else to do sef trying to talk to him but he won't bulge.
D state of confusion I am nor get part 2 but wetin person go do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mama's please don't jump and pass , how much is pregnyl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Do you have fibroid? Or ovarian cyst? All you need to shrink them is apple cider vinegar(with mother) and organic blackstap molasses(unsulphured). You can check previous thread or alternative to ttc thread to see the wonders of these products. To order for acv/bsm call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Congrats dearie, may God continue to bless and keep. Happy and blessed 9 months. God is indeed faithful
decency8:
Mamas God has finally given me Bfp
After 3yrs of marriage and series of miscarriag
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
twinmummy2:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
Mamas please help me thank God and wish me well as I add another year today.

Happy birthday dearie...as your days are, so shall ur strength be in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Someone posted about 5 different results. Am trying to look and interpret and then bam they're all gone. Why did you do that? If you didn't want it interpreted then you shouldn't have posted. You should have waited at least 24 - 48 hours to pull it down if it was probably for privacy. Oh kwa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fvine:
Someone posted about 5 different results. Am trying to look and interpret and then bam they're all gone. Why did you do that? If you didn't want it interpreted then you shouldn't have posted. You should have waited at least 24 - 48 hours to pull it down if it was probably for privacy. Oh kwa.

Ma , please how much is pregnyl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
claudia50:
Just got my bfp blood also confirmed, help me thank this God as to what I did differently I took pregnancare conception didn't even finish d pack cuz I was busy with wedding plans dis august am so happy, am legendsmother elder sister u guys are so supportive on here baby sist legendsmother u ar next in line ooo all my ATC sisters this God that has done dis for me will do multiple for u IJN amen

God is indeed awesome... Its just the 3rd of September and everything has started turning around for our good. Congrats sister, your experience will be perfect and God who did it for you be praised as he has done it for us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Fvine , answer a sister please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Laureen007: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2016
@Fvine thank you very much. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Mama's please don't jump and pass , how much is pregnyl
No vex my Sister. I didn't use the HCG brand name Pregnyl when I took the trigger shot. I can't remember the name of the brand but it seems to be the popular brand around my area as I was able to find it in 3 Pharmacies. 1st Pharmacy - N2,750, 2nd Pharmacy - N3,400 for 5000iu and 3rd Pharmacy N5,000 for the same 5000iu. All three Pharmacies were the exact same brand. This was late July. Don't know if there's any price change now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2016
@ Loisemm, babel thanks.
I also went through this Thread from the first page although I didn't read everything but something struck me. Most of the ladies finally got their miracle babies. I also checked that in the entire Bible, only David's wife- Micah died barren and that was because God shut up her womb. I know that we will all come through with testimonies..none of us on this thread will leave this world childless. Children were not just thought up by us but they're God's plan for humanity and nothing, no medical report or curse can withhold His commandment for us to be fruitful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fvine:

Am soo sorry ma. I thought u have interpreted all the result .
Am sorry once more.
Have learnt my lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
@fvine pls forgive me for my silly attitude .
Here re the result once again.

PLS NO QUOTING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
And here is the Fifth test@Fvine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AbusM(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good day women of substance and excellent men in here. I pray for all the potential parents here that God Almighty will hand you the gift of babies against all your worries , stress and panics.

For those whose case might be related to low sperm count and also low motility, I have a little suggestion about a drug. Its called PrOxeed. It is an encompassing supplement. It helps a great deal in this area. Kindly let me know if you need to see a sample of its pack and other details about it.

I am resident in saudi Arabia, and a consultant here recommended it and testimonies have abound. It might be a little bit scarce in Nigeria but i believe you can still get it in some big pharmacies. It's quite scarce here also.

To wrap it, you have to remain happy. .Just believe that God is never late, don't get yourself all worked up and don't allow anyone to make you feel bad. Whenever friends and families ask you what the situation is.. Just always gladly tell them, very soon. The full joy of parenting will surely be present in your households.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gud evening fruitful mamas and happy Sunday,pls does this result means I have hope of getting a positive opk result soon?,i know this means negative

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koksy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nobody answered my question...hmmmm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good evening fruitful mamas and papas. Daddy Adeboye said we should all go and multiply in Jesus name, that we should be fruitful, replenish the earth in Jesus name! Nagative reports shall become great testimonies of bfps for us all in Jesus name, healthy pregnancies, healthy children and healthy parents in Jesus name! So shall it be to us all in Jesus name, AMEN!!! Happy new week!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
koksy:
Nobody answered my question...hmmmm

Hw many days passed ovulationI think am seeing a faint line & a bold line am I correct
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gambros: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
mumihaja:

@Temitopealways, vitex is 4k, you can contact me

Please Mumihaja, where is your base. I need Vitex and am in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
E mi ‘ba n’egberun ahon,
Fun ‘yin Olugbala
Ogo Olorun Oba mi
Isegun Ore Re.

Jesu t’o seru wa d’ayo
T’o mu banuje tan
Orin ni l’eti elese
Iye at’ilera.

O segun agbara ese
O da onde sile
Eje Re le w’eleri mo
Eje Re seun fun mi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babysophie(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good evening sisters. Happy sunday n new month to all of us. September is our month of open doors. Any ancient door dt has bn closed against us will b opened by Jesus who is d King of glory. Amen. Its bn a litt long i visited hre so d prayer n fasting sessions were missed by me until today. It feels so sweet to v such a wonderful family hre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.