Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5427516 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2016
lavivaavril:

Pls what is this m2tone meant for?
Thanks

Good morning mummys!

Pls how long is one meant to take this m2tone for it to work?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
beegurl:

Do u mean wash in the sense of squeeze the juice out? And put a freshly washed leaf or squeezed leaf inside the vj

yes mix with rub ointment
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Godanswerprayer:
@ mamakendra N friutfulray may God bless u for ur response. if AF comes dis month I ll go and do the hormone profile. Aldo did one last year was told is high prolactin and low estrogen. and I took bromegon 2.5 mg for 4 months 1 daily. but still.and my menses sometimes skip. may God help me.
No wahala.
Run the test. Its most probably the same high prolactin, cos I read it also messes up AF (period) and makes it irregular. You may also consider changing from the drug you mentioned to carbergoline (I hope I spelt it right)
Heard/read it works better for some people, though more expensive. And you take it just 2 times in a week. With less side effects.
Whatever is the case, discuss it thoroughly with your doc/gyn. And stick to your prolactin drug till you get your bfp, or run subsequent tests to be assured it has gone down. Cheers.
Keep your hope alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2016
@chumz11, wot kind of embarrasement, dat aunty of hers is sumtin else, just as she said, u will surely carry ur twins very soon in Jesus name
@fpeter, infact i know the feelings, 2 of my friends that we were on this mata together, they are pregnant now, wen i was pregnant den, i never left them for a moment, chat them up, prayed for them, during that time i dreamt that i lost my pregnancy and they both became pregnant.truly I lost the preggy and they are now pregnant. One is always praying for me and chatting me up, the other doesnt care atall, if i chat her up like dis, na how to manage her pregnancy she go they ask me, so i don pack well make i see to my own life, make i no leave my own burden carry another person own put for head...all is well, non shall be barren, we are fertile, we shall all carry our bundles of joy soonest in Jesus nane

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
@Godanswerprayer, won't the washed leaves scatter inside vijay?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2016
orney:
@Godanswerprayer, won't the washed leaves scatter inside vijay?

use dat bottle rub ointment dey sell for #100 to mix and mold it into a small ball size it won't. but sometimes it does if u are not careful wen removing it.and if u buy dose once dat d leaf are very small dat type use to scatter.
but does not cause any harm sha.u can b removing it small small till u finish. but i dont know if one can do it by her self o.because b4 she insert it she ll first of all massage ur stomach and use her hand to check ur cervix first o.she do place it at d mouth of ur cervix. der is a way she does it sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2016
mamakendra:

No wahala.
Run the test. Its most probably the same high prolactin, cos I read it also messes up AF (period) and makes it irregular. You may also consider changing from the drug you mentioned to carbergoline (I hope I spelt it right)
Heard/read it works better for some people, though more expensive. And you take it just 2 times in a week. With less side effects.
Whatever is the case, discuss it thoroughly with your doc/gyn. And stick to your prolactin drug till you get your bfp, or run subsequent tests to be assured it has gone down. Cheers.
Keep your hope alive
OK thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

use dat bottle rub ointment dey sell for #100 to mix and mold it into a small ball size it won't. but sometimes it does if u are not careful wen removing it.and if u buy dose once dat d leaf are very small dat type use to scatter.
but does not cause any harm sha.u can b removing it small small till u finish. but i dont know if one can do it by her self o.because b4 she insert it she ll first of all massage ur stomach and use her hand to check ur cervix first o.she do place it at d mouth of ur cervix. der is a way she does it sha.
okay, thank you for the explanation ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
orney:
@chumz11, wot kind of embarrasement, dat aunty of hers is sumtin else, just as she said, u will surely carry ur twins very soon in Jesus name
@fpeter, infact i know the feelings, 2 of my fshall all carry our bundles of joy soonest in Jesus nane

My fellow mother's @fpeter and orney, it is well. Some peeps, are really funny, once God answers them, they start behaving like they are special and forget what they have gone through. I have this one colleague who tried 4about 4years, now God blessed her, she just gave birth to her second baby, when doctors told her it was impossible, now, I imagine that someone that has seen the supernatural grace of God should be more encouraging right. Well, I put up Matthew 7 on my wall in the office where Jesus said ask and it shall be given, for EVERYONE who asks receives, that's how she saw, started analysing the verse for me, that's its not everyone that ask that receives, how one deeper life couple who were virgins before they got married didn't have a baby until one died, imagine.

I told her, God answers all my prayers, what kind of talk is that, that she made up her mind that whether with or without kids, she will still worship God, I was so piseed off, but held my cool, what makes her think that one is following God because of what we can get alone.
Whether kids or not, whether life or death, its God all the way, but having our own children is our right.

Well, my dear, just continue to praise God, whether they inform you or not, but its rather sad that peeps who have gone through this behave somehoe. God has surely conquered it all for us. Have a blessed day mamas

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Amen, it is our right and our time will surely come in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spiceeamiee(f): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Go to a lab and do a pelvic scan. It will show what kind of infection you have, any fluid in the pod and if you have any cysts or fibroid. However, I will encourage you to trust in the Lord and believe in his report. I had an infection and itchy vagina with plenty pelvic pain and plenty fluid in my POD that the doctor was scared for me but in all, I held unto God and he still surprised me with a BFP.
mummykyrti:
thanks dear, please what kind of test can one do if mke sure ders no fluid in pod and also eliminate d presence of fibroid..mke I start small bfre I enter hsg them
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spiceeamiee(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Big hugs darling. Fret not, you sef go soon do shakara
orney:
Dh and i went for a dedication yesterday, the baby was so found of my hubby that they played almost all the time we spent there, the mum and dad coudn't stop gushing about their baby "she can laugh alot, smile alot, recognise us now" etc. While my dh was still playing with the babygirl, the father couldn't hold on any longer, he asked to carry his baby that it's been long he carried her(baby he still carried in church ooo). I felt so embarrassed, but i immediately replied him that the baby belongs to visitors for today, he should cool down, so he did. Meanwhile, dh was planning to envelop 5k for them, dunno what happened to dh, he just changed his mind to give them 2k instead of the initial 5k , giving reason that since it's not a big party, i quickly supported his idea. Dh is not d type who tells ppl negative things he observes even me, so that i won't start hating on the person, but i guess it was because of what the father did, i supported the idea mainly becos of what he did. They married a week after us, despite knowing our condition, we carry pikin, e wan collect am from our hand, e for no invite us undecided sorry for my rant and long post, d tin just dey my mind... I know my God will do my own for me soon,i will do shakara ooo, but i no go do am for person wey dey ttc cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
spiceeamiee:
Go to a lab and do a pelvic scan. It will show what kind of infection you have, any fluid in the pod and if you have any cysts or fibroid. However, I will encourage you to trust in the Lord and believe in his report. I had an infection and itchy vagina with plenty pelvic pain and plenty fluid in my POD that the doctor was scared for me but in all, I held unto God and he still surprised me with a BFP.
tnx dear, I key into that....did u do anytin specifically abt those things u listed?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Adiahaakwaibom1 post=51882295][/quote]tnx dear for d advise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spiceeamiee(f): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes, i treated the infection using doxycycline, metronidazole and arizothromycin. After three weeks, I was asked to run another test to see if the infection had gone. I did and it was still there. Took dazel kit and plenty plenty orishirishi drugs for another three weeks. When I tested again for the third time, I was told it was still there and that was when I decided God's report is better than the doctor's report and that is what I will believe.
mummykyrti:
tnx dear, I key into that....did u do anytin specifically abt those things u listed?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favdomintent: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Dazzle86 post=51853020]good morning mamas. It has finally ended in praise.I AM PREGNANT. PRAISE BE TO JEHOVAH. I GOT A BFP THIS MORNING. A WEEK TO MY BIRTHDAY. NA ME BE THIS, TYPING BFP ANNOUNCEEMENT AND WIDD. I AM STILL IN SHOCK.

WIDD. I STARTED M2TONE ON NOVEMBER 1ST, TOGETHER WITH PREGNACARE CONCEPTION. I TOLD GOD THAT I WANTED TO DEDICATE MY BABY TO HIM THIS TIME NEXT YEAR.MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON THE 16TH OF NOVEMBER. MY PERIOD WAS DUE YESTERDAY, I TESTED THIS MORNING WITH HPT AND TWO BOLD LINES SHOWED. RUSHED TO DO A BLOOD TEST IT WAS POSITIVE TOO. I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY. I ALSO THANK MY E FAMILY. YOU GUYS HAVE MADE THIS JOURNEY LESS FRUSTRATING. THE GOD WHO DID MINE WILL DO EVERY SINGLE MAMAS` ON THIS THREAD.

Congratulations Dazzle86...what God has done for you shall be permanent in Jesus name. You shall carry to term without stress.

Let me add this wink dont forget those 10 things you said you would do when you get bfp. lolz.

@all i have been off and on, on this platform but no day passes without checking. Recently i decided to start reading from the beginning of this thread, i smiled, laughed, cry sometimes and most of all feel encouraged.

Please accept my appologies for my infrequncy.
I love you all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favdomintent: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

you can as well but guaze bandage and wrap it just like clean point tampoon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
spiceeamiee:
Big hugs darling. Fret not, you sef go soon do shakara
Amen, thank you ma... Hope Ms is cooperating with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
@dazzle86 congratulations on your bfp,stress free 9 months in Jesus name. Amen

To all the mamas and papas in the house, do not be discouraged, over look all the scorns because our season of unlimited testimonies is here. Keep praising God for your babies.
Our case is different in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
@ fpeter and chumz11
What will you now say about my neighbour wey after she took in once she sees me she be asking d persons around her say: na so pregnancy dey be ah i tire jare.
One day one old woman now said we should help her(my neighbour) make one calabar foodlike dat she now said: ah make you(that's me) no vex o una pple(edo) can fly and wicked.sharpaly i tell d old lady say I no help again make i no go winch her.

Another day she started again wt her hospital dis, her hospital dat, this my belle dis, this my belle dat. Dat was how i fired her, i was like na wa o internet is there for us to learn so u no even dey read na wa o for every stage there are certain things to expect.
Moreso, that your hospital wey always get case of baby swap abeg let person hear word.
Na so she shock, come do phem! Till i comot

I didn't mean to be harsh but, u needed to see how she behaves

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
spiceeamiee:
Yes, i treated the infection using doxycycline, metronidazole and arizothromycin. After three weeks, I was asked to run another test to see if the infection had gone. I did and it was still there. Took dazel kit and plenty plenty orishirishi drugs for another three weeks. When I tested again for the third time, I was told it was still there and that was when I decided God's report is better than the doctor's report and that is what I will believe.
okay leme find dem and buy, tho dh did test early last month and it came out negative in d hvs, no bacteria found, should I still go ahead and give him antibiotics too? since I heard u treat both urself and dh to avoid reoccurrence
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
curvilicious:
@ fpeter and chumz11
What will you now say about my neighbour wey after she took in once she sees me she be asking d persons around her say: na so pregnancy dey be ah i tire jare.
One day one old woman now said we should help her(my neighbour) make one calabar foodlike dat she now said: ah make you(that's me) no vex o una pple(edo) can fly and wicked.sharpaly i tell d old lady say I no help again make i no go winch her.

Another day she started again wt her hospital dis, her hospital dat, this my belle dis, this my belle dat. Dat was how i fired her, i was like na wa o internet is there for us to learn so u no even dey read na wa o for every stage there are certain things to expect.
Moreso, that your hospital wey always get case of baby swap abeg let person hear word.
Na so she shock, come do phem! Till i comot

I didn't mean to be harsh but, u needed to see how she behaves
lol I can imagine, some people no get sense atol. but my advice is just kip praying 4 her with all ur heart, in fact leave urself and pray 4 others, ders an adage that says in my dialect, the same mouth that curses, is the same mouth that would praise, so don't mind what people are saying at the moment..dsame people that are mocking now, would follow and rejoice soon even chop rice.. cc orney and fpeter

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
favdomintent:

you can as well but guaze bandage and wrap it just like clean point tampoon.

Do u know much about the mint leaves therapy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
FruitfulRay:
@curvilicious, mama am hear oh, thank God for the BFP, DAZZLE86, God bless and keep you.

@orney, many more bfp announcement on the way, be prepared to congratulate enough people and for you too to be congratulated. Our time is here...

Well done everyone, baby dust to us all

amen ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
curvilicious:

Abeg where did you buy Biko?
Its 3k I bot and couldn't continue

very sorry for the late reply. my phone is bad so i can only come online with dh's laptop.
i live in benin, i bought it at gps pharmacy ugbowo

Thank you mamas for the prayers and wishes. May Jehovah grant a truck load of bfps on this thread in Jesus' mighty name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
chumz11:
@ fpeter TTC is really a bastard.A family friend gave birth yesterday,her hubby travelled and entrusted his wife to dh to take her to the hospital when the time comes.she called dh in the evening to tell him she had put to bed.dh was shocked that she went to .

People can be so insensitive. just know your testimony is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
lavivaavril:

Good morning mummys!

Pls how long is one meant to take this m2tone for it to work?

The pamphlet says 3 months. then if its unexplained infertility you continue till you get a bfp.
In my case i started it on november first and got a bfp on dec 12th.@nneejima used her own for about a month and got bfp.
i combined mine with pregnacare conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adiahaakwaibom1(f): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
@ Orney
My dear, most Nigerians are quite insensitive concerning this ttc matter. Some even see it as a competition or a sign that ur marriage is not blessed but don't worry it's one of those hurdles we must overcome in order to birth our great men & women

@Godanswerprayer
1st. What sort of cyst were u detected with; is it policystic or Dermoid?
If it's Dermoid, d only known treatments that I know of are either laparoscopy or fervent prayers then as 4 polycystic; studies have shown that change in diet (eg ketogenic/low calorie diet) & castor oil pack massage have changed a lot of pcos ladies into multiple pregnancy mums(esp when d pregnancy was achieved in d presence of ovulatory drugs)

@fpeter
I know that feeling..........
Something similar happened to me. But I said to myself maybe she doesn't want to hurt me with her news cos I got married two yrs b4 her & whenever we are talking she kept saying "how far" & encouraging me whenever I say to her that am tired . So plz bear with her or even put urself in her shoes; maybe just maybe she didn't want to hurt u or make u feel sad with her news

@Loisemm
Lol...take it easy BUT find subtle means of passing d message of UR VISITING HR IS OVER". For instance., am very flirty with my dh , if I want an overdue August visitor to vamozee Na den I go dey do lying his laps; playing slow blues whispering some flirty things in his ears that makes him laugh a lot plus etc .....4 parlour seat grin

@chumz11
And d Good Lord will make thee a mother of a house full of children so that d lips that jeered shall laugh with u

@Curvilicious
Lol...l feel u. Most ladies that get pregnant easily dey feel we ttcing either no sabi how 2 score or even d womb fit no dey as him suppose. But like I told a neighbor friend once " every marriage has its own unique challenge(s) - it could finance, children , peace of mind ...name them. But one thing I know is @ it due time; d steadfast couple shall definitely OVERCOME D HURDLE

... Am kinda of curious, in most of our update I rarely see what our dhs are doing differently abi are we not including them. Most older stories on this trend, they also include their dh cos at times u never can tell where d recent issue is emanating from[sup][/sup]

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Na my own worse part, I go start manufacturing symptoms o. Immediately I see AF or I do test and it is BFN, e go dissappear. I didn't even need a doctor to tell me, I am the one manufacturing my own symptoms

Adiahaakwaibom1:

It's called phantom/psychological pregnancy (pregnancy of d mind). U know when u REALLY want something our bodies unknowingly start simulating such symptoms. It's happens a lot in ttcing ladies; my own worst pass if u ask me . Just rest ur mind; it's no fault of urs...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
@adiahaakwaibom, u'v sed it all, infact it was after she gave birth that she added me n dh on facebook, everyday na pictures of baby and how much she feels blessed, infact, its as if no one else has given birth among my fb friends, thank God i can choose to unfollow ppl's post, na so i unfollow i posts, now i c wot i want to c
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Dazzle86 congratulations!!! Soooo happy for you. Have a healthy and happy pregnancy. You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 6:01am On Dec 14, 2016
Dazzle86:

The pamphlet says 3 months. then if its unexplained infertility you continue till you get a bfp.
In my case i started it on november first and got a bfp on dec 12th.@nneejima used her own for about a month and got bfp.
i combined mine with pregnacare conception.

Thank you very much blessed mummy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.