Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,714 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5427012 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2016
Good evening beautiful and sabi ppl.
Am now TTC. Just wedded , bt we have tried 2 cycles BT e Neva enter. I decided to join thread ASAP. He is very eager for a baby as he knows my cycle and fertile periods more than myself.

I plan to go for tests with hubby to make sure there are no obstacles. Please which tests do you recommend?

I started taking folic acid today, hope it's not bad.
I pray for twins , is there anything I should do to make it happen? I heard clomid can assist. How do I take it?

Go for a full pelvic scan and then a Hormonal Profile Test. Most TTC ladies use Serrapeptase& Gufei to unblock tubes, you can Check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3290724/ttc-how-get-gufei-bao#48517821
Best wishes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Congrats to all the latest mamas in the house in the house, was really glad going through this thread this morning and seeing success stories, it shows that there's hope. To all those still looking, don't give up, the giver of all Good gifts & perfect present would grant you your heart desires.
Please eat right for our new babies to bounce very well, eat enough healthy living foods.
Have a beautiful week.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Dazzle86:

very sorry for the late reply. my phone is bad so i can only come online with dh's laptop.
i live in benin, i bought it at gps pharmacy ugbowo

Am in bini too will go to GPS then
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Can i combine vitex, m2tone and vitE? Hope it wont be too much in one stomach and in one day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Curvilicious , m2tone is 1,500 in most pharmacies. Even in Lagos here. Except they just want to cheat you. 3k ke?! Na inside GRA u buy am?
When they tell u an inflated price, just laugh n tell them the other pharmacy sells for so so price. That thanks but you are going to the other one to buy. Most will receive sense immediately and say oya come take. That is if you find out the actual price beforehand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Are u not taking the vitex only in the first half of your cycle? If yes, leave m2tone till the 2nd half of your cycle @Curvilicious . M2tone gave me a very painful cycle. Dont know why. Maybe infection contributed. I discontinued it after the first pack finished.

Blossomedcherry how bumping? I sight you. Abeg did you have serious pressure just before urinating on some days after OV and a slight bump to the left even before bfp?! That's a few of my symptoms o. The slight bump dey wonder me (I pray bfp) and e dey fear me too ( hope not cyst that came with clomid).

@Orney darling, dont worry about that other matter jare. I go take bfp roll call with my name and yours and many mamas included this December by His special grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Loisemm:

Blossomedcherry how bumping? I sight you. Abeg did you have serious pressure just before urinating on some days after OV and a slight bump to the left even before bfp?! That's a few of my symptoms o. The slight bump dey wonder me (I pray bfp) and e dey fear me too ( hope not cyst that came with clomid).
lol my mama has caught me peeping o. Well I didnt feel pressure while urinating but I had a lower abdomen cramp more like pain on cd16 leading to the bfp. Howz d week going? it will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

okay but pls how can i write under a post and note quote d person i don't kW how to do it.

I ave dis friend dat was TTC 4 3yrs after her 1st child dat told me a colleague of hers introduced her to a nurse dat work with a federal hospital. but she is a bayelsa lady.said she uses both herbal and English medicine to treat u.like for fibroid and ovarian cyst she uses herbal. depending on ur case. and also massage ur stomach. dat all of her patients she ask dem to buy scent leaf wash it and drink d H2O.den ll now mix d washed leaf wit rub ointment and insert it into ur vija and after 2 days remove it.so, dat was wat she did every week with her for abt 2moths or so b4 she took in.she should b abt 6to 7moths preggy now.afterr 2 failed hsg in a yr.aldo she has introduced me to d nurse sha.

Thanks dear....please get the nurse's conta ASAP my sister and let us move the industry forward from there.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
My loving E- Family, thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I have moved on from the initial hurt and trust fully that God will visit me too but I have resolved to change parish from the new year. Make I hide myself small...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Good morning mamas,awesome online support group.on a lighter note jare.who remembers secrets of the sand,no one but you,isaura the slave girl,the rich also cry,maria de los Angeles ...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Amen ma, pls can m2tone be combined with vit b6? @mama loisemm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spiceeamiee(f): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2016
I wasnt married when I was diagonosed. Although I was engaged, we were in a celibate relationship so the doctor said there was no need for him to take the treatment but I think since you and your husband have had sexual relations recently and will continue to do so, then I suggest both of you take the treatment. However, do try to stay off kpekusing for the duration of the treatment. It may be hard but do try.

mummykyrti:
okay leme find dem and buy, tho dh did test early last month and it came out negative in d hvs, no bacteria found, should I still go ahead and give him antibiotics too? since I heard u treat both urself and dh to avoid reoccurrence
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
orney:
Orney, I dont know o. You should be able to but pls take the vit b6 in moderate dose cos m2tone is a strong supplement. Vit b6 like 50mg is OK if combining with other supplements. I took vit B6 100mg, folic acid 5mg with clomid and blood tonic in the first half of my cycle. I was OK till the day I took 200mg of vit b6 and 10mg of folic acid cos I read that's the maximum dose. That's the day intense weird pressure before urinating started. I advised myself n reduced vit B6 to 50mg and folic to my normal 5mg. Would have stopped the B6 but dont want to miscarry (God forbid) in case I am already pregnant. Read that can happen if u suddenly stop vit b6 when u get bfp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favdomintent: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2016
beegurl:

Do u know much about the mint leaves therapy

No my sister... i just learnt it here, i have not tried it since i am in my 2WW although DH no gree me cover yansh... but since the fear it scattering into the vjay was the question, i think wrapping it up will solve that.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2016
chumz11:
Good morning mamas,awesome online support group.on a lighter note jare.who remembers secrets of the sand,no one but you,isaura the slave girl,the rich also cry,maria de los Angeles ...

Ah I sure say them never born me that time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favdomintent: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2016
orney:

I believe vit b6 should be taken from ovulation and stop at AF. So if you use m2tone during AF I dont think you should use b6.

i believe other sabi mamas will explain better
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2016
lavivaavril:

Ah I sure say them never born me that time
grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2016
@blossomedcherry ,amen o. My week is going well. Remember us and me in ur prayers o. U no say I go mention you for my WIDD if e enter this cycle wink
Happy bumping dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Thank you ma@loisemm ad favdomintent, i think i will take the m2tone from day 1 and start vit b6 50mg with it immediately after ovulation, hope ts okay like dat
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
orney:
Thank you ma@loisemm ad favdomintent, i think i will take the m2tone from day 1 and start vit b6 50mg with it immediately after ovulation, hope ts okay like dat
This is better and perfect. That's my opinion though.
But ...whispers to her*
U don dey enter new cycle? Thought we were near cycle mates too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favdomintent: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ[/quote]

i found this on the previous pages the song touches me but ......i dont know what to say

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
fpeter:

Thanks dear....please get the nurse's conta ASAP my sister and let us move the industry forward from there.
which is ur location cos dis nurse lives in p.h. are u in p.h?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
So you ppl don't wanna tell me the brand of vitamin b6 to get right? I'm getting Puritan pride,50mg and they charged me 3k in medplus.
If they cheated me, I will flog all of you one by one grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
lavivaavril:
So you ppl don't wanna tell me the brand of vitamin b6 to get right? I'm getting Puritan pride,50mg and they charged me 3k in medplus.
there are so many products ranging from N10 to 4k. Prices depends on the pharmacy and product. I have used Mason but now using Nature's field . They are all serving the same purpose. Look out for the expiring date.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
@Dazzle86 and others that got their bfp I rejoce with you may God give u the grace to carry and birth with ease Amin.

All those keeping the thread alive God's help is near amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

which is ur location cos dis nurse lives in p.h. are u in p.h?

Does the nurse stay at Rukpokwu cos I was once treated by one nurse with same thing you describe. My dear I almost ran mad with the pain and irritation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
lavivaavril:
just like some drugs,it has different brand.Someone bought it #400.all na same thing and same work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Double post..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good afternoon mamas,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Loisemm:

This is better and perfect. That's my opinion though.
But ...whispers to her*
U don dey enter new cycle? Thought we were near cycle mates too.
*whispers back*i don enter am, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.