Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395509 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2016
omowunminow:
KNOCK ! KNOCK !! KNOCK !!!
BFP ALERT

Beautiful mothers join me in thanking Almighty ALLAH, Ar - rahman, Ar - raheem, Al - mulik, Al - qudus, Al - sallam, Zul Jalaal - Wal Ikram.
He answered my prayer when I least expected, he picked up my call, forever ur name will be praised.
I got my bfp middle of this month, went for my first scan yst, lo and behold, two strong and active heartbeat were seen
Allahu Akbar, it is only God that can do it. Keep trusting in him and I pray for everyone here, God Almighty will wipe ur tears, grant each and everyone bfp and heart desires.
Mothers I still need ur prayers. Thanks will let u know WIDD later in the day. Baby dust to all
Alhamdulilah I am so happy for.Allah will make it easy . congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
mummykyrti:

curvilicious ( my auto predict love u faint)

Boo so sorry about d catarrh hope e don go o
You'll be fine my darlingest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Adiahaakwaibom1:
@Godanswerprayer
LH/ FSH ratio =2:1 ie d amt of LH hormone is twice that of FSH hormone( not good sign).
Progestrone amt is so low & it's even below d normal range while prolactin amt is higher than d standard range.
From my understanding of d female physiology; LH/FSH ratio is 1:1 approximately, PG is normally low on cd3 cos u must have restarted a new cycle now but in urs; d conc is quite lower than d standard.
Same with prolactin that is higher than its standard.
U r already treatingurself 4 high prolactin(that's gud) but u need to do something urgently Abt LH/FSH ratio.
When u balance this ratio; PG concentration will normalise.; how
Cos FSH is responsible 4 lst half of ur cycle & LH d latter half. SO IF A FEMALE DOSENT OVULATE; LH conc will continue 2 increase; with d aim of promoting ovulation. ....
Future possible tests; I will advise u conduct a fasting blood sugar test; TVS mid cycle & PG assay on CD21.
These tests will help in pinpointing d actual cause of d imbalance hormonal profile.
As d injection; my dear alwaz ask questions when in doubt. Progestin injection is an inject given 2 provide u with progesterone hormone esp if urs is quite low. I personally don't believe in treating symptoms of an ailment instead; find d root cause of d ailment; then treat it. So I won't advise on d injections..

Deyummmmm
This is one of d reasons i love u
Bookooroo kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
I no dey fit talk since because once i try submitting my post nl go just say JOIN
I tire

I know you girls are fine

Omowunminow i shake my yansh for u
H&H 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
My sisters i suggest we go to fp sometimes to unload
I go there to comment, quote and sometimes laff at pple's comments

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
What is fp?

curvilicious:
My sisters i suggest we go to fp sometimes to unload
I go there to comment, quote and sometimes laff at pple's comments
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
ogunbekun:
What is fp?

Nairaland front-page
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
Godanswerprayer:

OK.thank u so much.for na I don't ave such amt of money so i ll want to start d cabbage or ewendu therapy. so my question is dis.should I just steam d ewendu and drink like dat? ll appreciate any response on dat.thanks

Just steam and drink.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
What is happening to Nairaland sef embarassed Have been logged out like ow many times now. To post sef na wahala.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
ogunbekun:
What is fp?

Front page my darling
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ayun:
What is happening to Nairaland sef embarassed Have been logged out like ow many times now. To post sef na wahala.

I thought it was only me o. Had to reset password before I could login
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlossomedCherry: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
I bless God for you Omuwuminow atleast e dey always sweet me say I opened nairaland to share my WIDD and how it has affected alot of lives here on this thread positively. It can only be God and I pray to record alot more testimonies on this thread Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
I bless God for you Omuwuminow atleast e dey always sweet me say I opened nairaland to share my WIDD and how it has affected alot of lives here on this thread positively. It can only be God and I pray to record alot more testimonies on this thread Amen.
Amen o am next in line ijn. Team pregnant mama 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bennyboo, na me jor. Lol

Bennyboo:
Amen o am next in line ijn. Team pregnant mama 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
A man was asked to paint a Boat.

He brought with him paint and brushes and began to paint the boat a bright red, as the owner asked him.

While painting, he noticed that there was a small hole in the hull, and quietly repaired it.

When finished painting, he received his money and left.

The next day, the owner of the boat came to the painter and presented him with a nice cheque, much higher than the payment for painting.

The painter was surprised and said "You've already paid me for painting the boat Sir!"

"But this is not for the paint job. It's for having repaired the hole in the boat."

"Ah! But it was such a small service... certainly it's not worth paying me such a high amount for something so insignificant."

"My dear friend, you do not understand. Let me tell you what happened.

When I asked you to paint the boat, I forgot to mention about the hole.

When the boat dried, my kids took the boat and went on a fishing trip.

They did not know that there was a hole. I was not at home at that time.

When I returned and noticed they had taken the boat, I was desperate because I remembered that the boat had a hole.

Imagine my relief and joy when I saw them returning after fishing.

Then, I examined the boat and found that you had repaired the hole! You see, now, what you did? You saved the life of my children! I do not have enough money to pay your 'small' good deed."

_So, no matter who, when or how. Just continue to help, sustain, wipe tears, listen attentively and carefully repair all the 'leaks' you find, because you never know when one is in need of us or when God holds a pleasant surprise for us to be helpful and important to someone_.

_You may have repaired numerous 'boat holes' along the way... of several people without realizing how many lives you've saved helped_.

*✨So Keep up the Good work ...✨ߒЪ

I want to thank each & Everyone who Repaired my boat once or many times during 2016 in every way, like Good Wishes, thoughts, love, care & prayers... ߙϰߏ렊
*Have a Blast in 2017*

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Hurray we are in 2017.

<Whispers> shocked did I hear people congratulating me on my BFP this month. Huhum #2017Mummy grin

Yes my Year of Surprises. Am asking God for twins maybe He will give me quadruplet to shut the mouth of my enemies permanently.

I have left Menstruation in 2016 ooo. No more pads till after 9 months

Dearly beloved 2017 parents pls make your own declaration because God will pleasantly surprise us all.

A happy new year to you all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year lovely mamas n daddys, may 2017 be a year of great fulfilment to all of us in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year great mothers to be. This year is our year to hold our little ones in our arms.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year to you all my sisters and brothers, it is our year of Surprises in Jesus name. Our case is Different.

I conceive and deliver safely my glorious triplets in this year 2017, my year of glorious surprises in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year to mummies and daddies. This year will be pur best year ever. Wishing us all safe delivery in advance. God bless ü all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 6:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone. This year is our year of divine restoration. God will restore to us all that we have lost in the previous years. He will double our blessings for us in order to console us for all our troubles.
May this year be fruitful for us in all areas of our lives and above all may peace continue to reign in our homes. By God's grace, we all shall birth successfully this year 2017. I claim my twins (boy and girl) with faith and I know that God will do it for me and for every other mama/papa here. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year to all mamas in d house. dis year is our year of evidence. there shall be evidence of BFP in our marriage dis year in Jesus name. amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year 2017 parents!
May the Lord shock all those who think your case is finished when they see His mercy upon your life.
The Lord who remembered Racheal, Rebecca, Hannah, Sarah, Elizabeth, remember you this year and cause His face to shine on you.

Congrats!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2017
M.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Every new year come with lots of expectations,renewed hope and great faith.May this year 2017 bring our great expectations to pass.We will get our bfp's and give birth to twins,triplets,quaduplets and as much as the Lord gives us.Our coast will not only be enlarged,our business's will expand,there will be promotions,destinies will be re-written,God will reverse the irreversible in our lives.We will sing new songs and dance new steps,God will keep us our spouses and family in good health.We will have stress free pregnancies and give birth to healthy children.
Congratulations sisters,welcome to your year of comfort and rest on all sides,a year you will look back to and say indeed,my expectations were met.Love you all.
#confessionbringsconfession#

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
tydi:
who advised you to stop? just google bitterleaf and fertility.

pls how do I take it and in what quantity.......cos am already taking half cup mix with water every morning.is it OK like that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
pls @ all can I use any brand of Castor oil cause d one I saw is written Castor oil tasteless and odourless. to b taken for cata and cough,constipation, skin disease stretch mark e.t.c. so cos of dat I didn't buy again. but d guy @ d pharmacy said dat is d type they all sell.is dat d type u used. adiahaakwaibom 1.thanks

I tried to upload it but could not. but it bottle is like olive oil small bottle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
2016 DECEMBER BFP ROLL CALL &WIDD

BFP - Big Fat Positive
WIDD - What I Did Differently

1 Dazzle86 -
M2tone herbal tablets, pregnacare conception vitamins. She also told God that she wanted to dedicate her baby to him this new year.

2 Peacefulwealth -
Her Dh battled with zero motility. He took Addyzoa, wellman conception, Macca and fohow products.

She herself was diagnosed of hyperprolactinaemia. So she took Wellwoman conception vits, Omega 369, Vitamin B6, Folic acid. She also used gufeibao and clean point tampoon for daily maintenance and to unblock tubes just in case she had blocked tubes.

After a while of no bfp, they stopped all medications. They removed their minds from TTC and got busy with other things. The cycle she got her bfp, she did nothing except praise, prayer and thanksgiving.

3 Ifylicioius (Cionon) -
It was her set time to be miraculously blessed. She was also blessed with a new partner after her marriage crashed due to TTC palaver. She got pregnant within months of starting the new relationship.

4 Lilyspringarmour -
She knew it was a spiritual battle after experiencing 3 miscarriages following dream attacks. She then became more steadfast in church services and prayers. She did deliverance prayers in church each time she had those bad dreams attacking her childbearing.

In November, she used blossomedcherry's WIDD. She took bitterleaf juice from CD 2-4. And Letrozole from CD 5-9 (7.5mg).
She also washed her neighbour's 3 month old baby's clothes. Furthermore, she attended Shiloh program and sowed a monetary sacrifice with her husband on the last day. Later, she started seeing pregnant women in her dreams. Her pastor also prophesied to her two months before then (Sept).
After getting her bfp, she was placed on weekly progesterone injections.

5 Janedyke6 -
Fertility treatment from an Ijaw woman for several months, walnuts, Forever royal jelly, multi-maca , calcium, vitamin C.

She joined Mothers of Great Nations (a TTC WhatsApp group). Here they prayed, shared inspirational messages and lovingly encouraged one another.

6 Ebony13 -
She did nothing except make love innocently thinking it couldn't happen so quickly or easily. This is because for her first bfp, God blessed her through IVF after waiting for years. Three months after giving birth to her twins, God surprised her with a second unexpected natural BFP!
So she is having 3 or more children in 2 years. A former TTC mother...
Jehovah overdo!

7 Omowunminow -
She changed her gynae/doc. This new one diagnosed her problem immediately and put her on corrective measure with IUD for 3 months to fight adhesion from previous evacuation. He removed it in July and told her to go and get pregnant.

In August, she watched RCCG program at home and listened to Pastor Adeboye with faith. She followed his leading to make some vows and name her twins by faith.
(Now, she is actually having twins in reality!)

In October, her husband bought some GNLD supplements which they started using. She started bitterleaf therapy with vitex during her mid cycle.
She attended a church program even as a Muslim and she used something her niece brought from the Alfa.
She fulfilled her vows and asked God to fulfill His own promise in her life.

In November, she did bitterleaf therapy, vitex, vitamin E & Triple Omega from CD 1-CD 8. They made love from CD 8- CD 14. She also started eating fufu with okro to increase her chances of conceiving multiples. She stopped wearing pants and boarding bikes from CD 15 onwards.

She also started 3 days fasting.
Day 1, she bought biscuits for all the children in her hood after breaking her fast.

Day 2, She broke her fast with a little girl that was fond of her and prayed to God that she wants her children to eat with her too.

Day 3, She brought out all her wedding gifts that had to do with babies. Then she cried and prayed over them.

In December, she got her Bfp!

All glory to God!
Happy new year, fruitful mamas and papas.
A glorious, awesome, ground breaking 2017 is ours. Amen.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missingribs: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
omowunminow:
WIDD
Aug - no show, but I watched this Redeemed Program at home with gen. I listened to Pastor Adeboye with faith, he asked us to make some vow which I did. And when he got to stage he said we should name our children with faith which I did with faith. I named my Twins o.

Sept - no show.

Oct - no show, but my husband bought some GLND supplement which we started using. Again there is a someone that said something about bitter leaf I started that one mid cycle together with the Vitex given to me by @ 4realwoman. Also a frnd invited me to a church program as a Muslim, omo I attended o, this same month my Mother's younger sister brought olive oil and water from their convention said the pastor vowed abt it, I used join, my niece brought something from the Alfa I used. Later in the month while praying I remembered the vow I made Aug which I'm yet to fulfill, I prayed for forgiveness and I fulfill my vow same month. I also ran another Hormonal Profile and HSG to make sure everything is in order and the result came out fine.

Nov - the main month AF showed and flowed heavily for just two days which I was very happy about.started bitter leaf therapy, vitex, vitamin e and Triple Omega cd1 to Cd8, started that thing with le bobo from cd8 to CD 14. Also started eating fufu with okra as said by one mama, that it increases chance of multiple birth.Starting from CD 15 I decided not to wear pant and not to take bike again. During this cycle I decided to go on 3 days fasting, day 1 after break, I bought biscuit for all the children in my hood. Day 2 I invited this girl that was fond of me, after prayer, I dished out food we ate in the same plate and the same cup and I was praying while eating to God that I want my children too eat with me. Day 3 - brought out all my wedding gift that has to do with baby stuff, prayed over it, mother I cried and prayed.Fulfill my vow for that month, while taking it to where I normally take it I was crying, I told God to fulfil his promise cos I have fulfilled mine.

DEC - BFP.

Sorry for the lengthy story.

God in his infinite mercy will wipe ur tears, grants everyone BFP.

Mothers by the special grace of Almighty u will all port en Mass to Pregnancy thread.

Amen to all ur prayers.

whoa, God is so awesome......... I wish you a stressfree 9month and safe delivery.......
this is an eye opener......pls how did u do ur bitterleaf therapy.....can u share

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
ogunbekun:
Bennyboo, na me jor. Lol

lolzzzz both of us then.... Amen ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New year everyone, so sorry for my MIA... Dont know why naira Land logged me out. This is our year

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chypoo86500(f): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Good morning and happy fruitful new year to us all. The year people will gather to dedicate our twins with us. Please where can I buy Vitex in abuja or contact of anybody that deals on that. AF started yesterday morning. Thanks n God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.