Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413011 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Happy new year mothers. Please pray for me to conceive this month as I've been TTCing for a year and three months and I'm in the two week wait. Medical science hasn't found anything wrong with me and hubby. I pray i post my BFP soon and WIDD in Jesus name.

And so shall it be in Jesus' mighty name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
tsquaure:
Happy new yr e-family. I pray this year we will experience pleasant surprises all the way. What is a pleasant surprise.
A pleasant surprise is cramping like your menses is about coming . N u test for no particular reason n u see two lines .

A pleasant is not ttcing at all ( no medication,no thinking about it) and u find out u are two months gone,

A pleasant surprise is asking God for one child n u scan, and they find 3 heart beats.u are pregnant with 3 babies

A pleasant surprise is a sudden open door to a mighty break through.

A pleasant surprise is being scheduled for an ivf cycle n before down regulation begins u conceive naturally.
I pray the good Lord will embarass us with his pleasant surprises in Jesus name. Amen .
Amen in Jesus name, I key Oh Lord into this order of pleasant surprises for my testimony this month in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
tsquaure:
Happy new yr e-family. I pray this year we will experience pleasant surprises all the way. What is a pleasant surprise.
A pleasant surprise is cramping like your menses is about coming . N u test for no particular reason n u see two lines .

A pleasant is not ttcing at all ( no medication,no thinking about it) and u find out u are two months gone,

A pleasant surprise is asking God for one child n u scan, and they find 3 heart beats.u are pregnant with 3 babies

A pleasant surprise is a sudden open door to a mighty break through.

A pleasant surprise is being scheduled for an ivf cycle n before down regulation begins u conceive naturally.
I pray the good Lord will embarass us with his pleasant surprises in Jesus name. Amen .
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
MamaHeaven:
Happy new year mothers. Please pray for me to conceive this month as I've been TTCing for a year and three months and I'm in the two week wait. Medical science hasn't found anything wrong with me and hubby. I pray i post my BFP soon and WIDD in Jesus name.
From your lips to God ears'.He has heard you and will answer you soonest.Have no fear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
congrats @ favouredi wishing you h&h nine months...@lavivaavril howfa, u shouldve passed cd28 by now, swty pls come and share your testimony. @ curvilicious, orney, loisemm and adiahaakwaibom1 (my auto predict now sabi ur moniker) how una dey...currently on cd27 of a myb 28,29,30 or 31days cycle, I duno...anyways God is great.. hubby isn't bothered for now

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
@ Favouredi...I rejoice with you. Congratulations, and it shall be permanent. Safest delivery in Jesus name. This year is our year. God shall answer us speedily. Make God do am sharp sharp for me o...can't wait to come and share my testimony too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Glory be to the Almighty God in the highest, congratulations favouredi healthy and stress free 9 months in Jesus name.

I will also testify this month in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulations. Wish you a drama free 9 months

favouredi:
Oh my goodness! Our God has given me a new year package. I am pregnant. I'm still in shock.

We had already decided with our doctor that there was no need for time wasting, that if this cycle doesn't click then for the next we'll schedule for IUI. I just checked after a day of missed period and saw the two red lines. Our Lord indeed answers prayers. What I did differently this month were:

Ruzu bitters 1st day of period-10 days
Fertilaid for women(thrice daily) while hubby took fertilaid for men(thrice daily) and count boost(twice daily)
Used clearblue ovulation test strips. Once I saw the smiley we bd that day and the next day.
Joined in the 9-day novena to the Immaculate conception.

I was diagnosed of PCOS in July. I tried metformin and clomid for about 4 month. Changed my doctor because I wasn't comfortable with his extremely relaxed nature about our desire to have children,

My new doctor requested I had my tubes flushed in November, took tamoxifen and we still didn't get a positive. Before he suggested the above medications.

We are soooo grateful to God and by God's grace all of us here would have our heart's desire met by God. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Favouredi ,congrats ooo. Very happy for you. See correct new year gift na. smiley Have a fruitful stress free 9 months.

Mamaheaven , so be it for you. Bfp in Jesus name.

Mummykrti , I dey gentle for my corner. Lolz.

Pweetymii , amen my sister. But make una take over Bfp roll call. I don talk am again. Lolz. Tenk u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Enkaylala2: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats Favouredi, I see you took ruzu bitters too, your testimony shall be permanent IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
afagha:

Will check it up. Thank you so much. God will answer all our prayers this new year

Amen dear. I'm even more convinced now, cos in September I encouraged a colleague to tell her friend who was also TTC to watch the special edition of Holy Ghost service...I got the good news today that the lady is pregnant. Please watch the Shiloh hour my dear...2017 is our sure year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
mummykyrti:
@ curvilicious, orney, loisemm and adiahaakwaibom1 (my auto predict now sabi ur moniker)

Boo, i dey fine jere
Enjoying myself in my 2nd year honeymoon
I quiet as i no get wetin to talk

@favouredi Congrats H&H 9months

God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg can i drink bitterleaf juice along side vitex?

Loisemm
Blossomedcherry
Nnejima
Lavivaavril
Adiahaakwaibom
Pwettymii
All
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulations @ favouredi, please tell me more about the flushing. Did you flush your tubes or you took medications for it? Please let me know what you did.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulations ma'am Favouredi, I use you as a point of contact to everyone seeking this gift.

@fpeter I downloaded the video. I will watch it tonight

Please everyone am in CD 18 of a 23 or 24 day cycle and am cramping abit. Is it normal? Also mummies that have gotten their BFP did you cramp like you were going to get your period? Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredi: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Enkaylala2:
Congrats Favouredi, I see you took ruzu bitters too, your testimony shall be permanent IJN.
My dear, God is great. I was encouraged to take Ruzu oo when I read your testimony. Had to convince my doctor about trying it. Left to him he only suggested fertilaid. Thanks for sharing your WIDD.

Thanks everyone for rejoicing with us. Yours is next by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats to Favouredi,wish you a healthy 9months.@Mummy JJ cramping during the 2WW can be indicative of either AF or pregnancy, same symptoms but, has 23/24days been your cycle right from time ? Cos it appears to have a short luteal phase but I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredi: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
fpeter:
Congratulations @ favouredi, please tell me more about the flushing. Did you flush your tubes or you took medications for it? Please let me know what you did.
It was a medical procedure, I didn't take any medication for that. In less than 3 hours I was able to go about my normal activities.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yes ma @ Elixir123 I have only had delayed period a few times with 27 cycle as the longest. I think I ovulate early cos by CD14 am back to dry. Tried using ovulation predictor one month and don't think I got any positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=omowunminow post=52378446]KNOCK ! KNOCK !! KNOCK !!!
BFP ALERT

Beautiful mothers join me in thanking Almighty ALLAH, Ar - rahman, Ar - raheem, Al - mulik, Al - qudus, Al - sallam, Zul Jalaal - Wal Ikram.
He answered my prayer when I least expected, he picked up my call, forever ur name will be praised.
I got my bfp middle of this month, went for my first scan yst, lo and behold, two strong and active heartbeat were seen
Allahu Akbar, it is only God that can do it. Keep trusting in him and I pray for everyone here, God Almighty will wipe ur tears, grant each and everyone bfp and heart desires.
Mothers I still need ur prayers. Thanks will let u know WIDD later in the day. Baby dust to all[/quote

Let's learn from your story dear...what did u do? and how long were u ttc'ing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Waiting for more WDD
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaibeta(f): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Waiting for more WDD
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumygaby5: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratz favouredi... finally decided to comeout of peeping mode. Pls where did u get the fertile aid both for male and female and for how much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredi: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
mumygaby5:
Congratz favouredi... finally decided to comeout of peeping mode. Pls where did u get the fertile aid both for male and female and for how much.

I got them from Medplus,Keffi, off Awolowo road lagos.13,850naira for fertilaid for women. I barely took it for 2weeks.(1st-14th) day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Happy new year mamas, this is our year in Jesus name
I'm sorry i'v bn mia, social media tire me, anytime i log into facebook, na orisirisi i dey see, esp a family friend that has put to bed, she writes and post like she is the only one on earth God has blessed, no problem, God go bless all of us in due time.
Mama pweetymii, i hail ooo
Mama mummykryti, i throway salute for you
Mama Godanswerprayer, i believe your question has been answered
Mama Loisemm, thank you ma for the update, dis is your year, bfp and BS in Jesus name
Mama curvilicious, enjoy the honeymoon now, cos very soon, your babies go full your house sotey u n dh go fear to do honeymoon again by God's grace
My wonderful mamas, its a newyear and this is our year, our bfps will never port to nextyear, only second bfp is allowed by nextyear, so shall it be for us all
#2017mum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
curvilicious:

Boo, i dey fine jere
Enjoying myself in my 2nd year honeymoon
I quiet as i no get wetin to talk

@favouredi Congrats H&H 9months

God bless you all
i dey come 4 bk, this month makes me 5mnths in marriage... God is faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
favouredi:

I got them from Medplus,Keffi, off Awolowo road lagos.13,850naira for fertilaid for women and for the count boost and fertilaid for men 21,000naira. We barely took them for 2weeks.(1st-14th) day.
congratulations on ur bfp. may God c u tru and give u a safe delivery.
pls were u taking d fertilaid along side with d ruzu bitters?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredi: 2:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Godanswerprayer:

congratulations on ur bfp. may God c u tru and give u a safe delivery.
pls were u taking d fertilaid along side with d ruzu bitters?
Yes, took them alongside. Though I took Ruzu bitters first thing once I woke up from sleep and last thing before I slept. So, different timing from fertilaid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2017
Congrats favouredi, wishing you a healthy and happy nine months. You will deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumygaby5: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2017
favouredi:

I got them from Medplus,Keffi, off Awolowo road lagos.13,850naira for fertilaid for women and for the count boost and fertilaid for men 21,000naira. We barely took them for 2weeks.(1st-14th) day.
thanks so much. I dont stay in lag but do u have an idea if they sell fertilsan m there?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.