Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,161 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5526931 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
santagelo25: @chi16..That is the same address i sent it to..

pls ar u sure u entered d corect address 'cos i didn't c ur mail. betterstill u can drop ur email address here to enable me to contact u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
hello fruiful ladies,tgif,been stressful for me today but i thank God .thx so much mstia by d way ow u doin?long time o,do come around smtimes. Pinky22 thx for yesternite op oga no vex say i distrb u o.mamatrps i follow u dance d itigi for wateva reason u de dance *am,sprinkling baby dust as i dance itigi*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ahhhhhh JoesQ for where, no wahala anytime. Af dey show me pepper now, not flowing much as my normal Niagara falls but my waist wan break. Kai na wao, i would give anything to exchange this for morning sickness o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=Chi16]

pls ar u sure u entered d corect address 'cos i didn't c ur mail. betterstill u can drop ur email address here to enable me to contact u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2013
Hello Hebrew Women! I'm a Newbie here. Hmmmmm. Five years on, still ttc. I did d scan, Hormonal profile, HSG. All is normal and good except d HSG where it was discovered my left fallopian tube isn't patent. My doc says I can still conceive so he placed me on metformin and Parlodel. No result yet. Dh's analysis showed 70% dead cells so he's been on boosting drugs. My headache is that he still smokes and that makes me want to hack him down smetimes. Yet he promises to stop, I need your prayers ooooo. I avnt tried Clomid cos my doc didn't prescribe it . Shld I? Cos I feel if Dh's boosted well, it will happen. My ovulation is normal according to d tests.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Happy new year house. This year is our year in Jesus name, everyone of us will have a baby testimony this year, it doesnt matter how many new years you have counted in your marriage, this is a new year indeed.

I dont know what to say, but i know one of the prophecy this year is that the reason for our stagnation will be known and there will be a solution, hence promotion will follow. my people, let me share this with you guys. My hubby's elder sister is divorced, she moved to her g.parent place (they lost their parent since, so they grew up with their g. parent), she made these g.parent to face hell, so my hubby decided she move in to our place, all his sisters and aunt warned him against it but he refuse, she came in a week to Christmas and we did that just to show her love and lead her to Christ. But alas, she has started showing us hell, she she said she is behind what is happening to us, she cursed and cursed.

hmmmmmm, i never answered a word cos she really said so many thingssssssss, oh my God, i now see the reason why so many woman dont allow inlwas into their homes. when she came, she told me she has so many rules, that wasnt my concern but all the nonsense she said about our having children. what do i do? not that we dont have the money to rent a place for her but we thought she needs to be rehabilitated before renting a place for her, but now i have told my hubby she must go.

i have been thinking how we have wrong her, my hubby is the one paying her children school fees, giving her money, its like God allow her to come my place so that i can see and know where our problems are coming from. she said so many things i cant even begin to quote self. hmmmmmmm, the bible says, as a bird by flying, so a curse causeless shall not come, i quote this for her and told her its a causeless curse and that it shall not stand, i told her from my place if you curse and dont reverse it, it means your end is near, i boldly confronted her and gave her back all her evil by calling on the God of Israel in her presence, i was shouting and calling Holy Ghost fire and prayed round my house.

since i did that i was able to forgive her but i had to start locking my kitchen and room as well. i have being living well since my marriage and never had issue with any inlaw exempt her, this same woman long before i married my hubby dreamt that she became the madam of my home and was eating all am supposed to be eating and so many other revelations i had about her and now she is confronting me with it.

i summoned courage to call the power of the Holy Ghost upon her head cos i must have to return back to sender before i begin to secretly pray, i learnt that method from pastor Olukoya's testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
@omonikiba, this happens more than we know in many homes today.
Your prayers are being answered hence the revelation. Yoruba will say 'gbigba adura'. You have to know the problem to get solution. And now you know. So now you know you can't sleep.
You will become prayer warrior and also be very careful with this woman living with you. Before you eat, you pray, before you drink pray, even before you enter bathroom. I know people that got attacked in bathroom,its the most filthy place in the house and that's where evil is able to reside.
You have conquered, we all have conquered. You just need to continue praying.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
@hawtmummie, welcome to our wonderful group. There are a lot of testimonies here, I pray you get yours soon.
But I have to ask this, if all your tests were fine except hsg, why did your Dr give you metformin and parlodel?
Metformin is a diabetic drug that helps in PCOS, what did your Dr expect it to do for you if you don't have PCOS.
Many women get pregnant with only one tube, so don't worry about that.
If your hubby is taking supplments and smoking, ehm, (how do I put this nicely) its like you are wasting money o. Smoking causes a lot of free radicals that are dangerous to many cells in the body. Cessation of smoking alone could be the treatment he needs. He needs to stop smoking ASAP. It takes approx. 3 months for new sperm to be made, so wait 3 months before you do another test. If the count and motility is okay, I believe you will be pregnant in no time.
Baby dust to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
omonikiba: Happy new year house. This year is our year in Jesus name, everyone of us will have a baby testimony this year, it doesnt matter how many new years you have counted in your marriage, this is a new year indeed.

I dont know what to say, but i know one of the prophecy this year is that the reason for our stagnation will be known and there will be a solution, hence promotion will follow. my people, let me share this with you guys. My hubby's elder sister is divorced, she moved to her g.parent place (they lost their parent since, so they grew up with their g. parent), she made these g.parent to face hell, so my hubby decided she move in to our place, all his sisters and aunt warned him against it but he refuse, she came in a week to Christmas and we did that just to show her love and lead her to Christ. But alas, she has started showing us hell, she she said she is behind what is happening to us, she cursed and cursed.

hmmmmmm, i never answered a word cos she really said so many thingssssssss, oh my God, i now see the reason why so many woman dont allow inlwas into their homes. when she came, she told me she has so many rules, that wasnt my concern but all the nonsense she said about our having children. what do i do? not that we dont have the money to rent a place for her but we thought she needs to be rehabilitated before renting a place for her, but now i have told my hubby she must go.

i have been thinking how we have wrong her, my hubby is the one paying her children school fees, giving her money, its like God allow her to come my place so that i can see and know where our problems are coming from. she said so many things i cant even begin to quote self. hmmmmmmm, the bible says, as a bird by flying, so a curse causeless shall not come, i quote this for her and told her its a causeless curse and that it shall not stand, i told her from my place if you curse and dont reverse it, it means your end is near, i boldly confronted her and gave her back all her evil by calling on the God of Israel in her presence, i was shouting and calling Holy Ghost fire and prayed round my house.

since i did that i was able to forgive her but i had to start locking my kitchen and room as well. i have being living well since my marriage and never had issue with any inlaw exempt her, this same woman long before i married my hubby dreamt that she became the madam of my home and was eating all am supposed to be eating and so many other revelations i had about her and now she is confronting me with it.

i summoned courage to call the power of the Holy Ghost upon her head cos i must have to return back to sender before i begin to secretly pray, i learnt that method from pastor Olukoya's testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mamatriplets,
It is prayer night tonight o. Where are the prayer points?

@Omonikiba, HawtMummie I have read you loud and clear. God will give us wisdom on how to tackle these issues o.

For me, I will just like us to add this to our prayer points.
Lord by your mercy, visit out homes and put medical report and demonic attack to shame in our life. Arise Lord and confound the enemy or natural laws.

Sometimes it gets to a stage all you can do is just to fall at the feet of our saviour because we have done all we can.
It is well with us, we are strengthened.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
@santagelo25...i sent u an email.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Beloved1993 thanks for the welcoming words. At my first visit 2 d doc, I complained of heavyness in my breast whenever AF is abt 2 come, sometimes a week before. Initially I tot it was just a normal symptom, so he examined me and lo and behold, some quantity of milk gushed out. I wanted to faint. I've never been preg not 2 mention being a lactating mother. So he said someting about Prolactin level, thus the Parlodel. As for the Met, I'm on d big side though working on it, he also said it'l control my sugar level though I'm not diabetic. Even the non-patent left tube has been a source of concern cos my doc asked "if" I wanted a procedure that cld open it up, he's not for it totally but since Its my bodyn its my call. As for Dh...he's ready to list all so and so who smoke and still sire kids of their own so am soooo gentle on him now, cajoling, praying eveything I can to make him STOP SMOKING. And he prays with me Oh!!! MEN! I'm positive the GoD I serve will arrest him and settle us, ASAP. I receive all d baby dust with joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
@omonikiba Just continue to Fire Prayers. This is an Enemy within scenario. Hmmm, I almst got depressed few days ago but I rejected the Spirit of Depression. Yes, its a Spirit. I stood up, picked my Bible, sang praises(I will continue as soon as I finnish typin dis) I prayed and asked for God's banner of Peace and protection. After which I made a call to an in-law of mine ova an issue dat needed clarification. My sister, he tot I had switched off my fone so he started talking to whoever was there with him. He said a lotttttt. How I'm d only one who calls him, how Dh has forgotten d hands that nutured him and he'l suffer for it. How our lack kids now is a butt of joke @family gatherings. He sounded bitter and evil. I thank God I made that call and this was revealed to me. Now I empowered to pray harder and know who d enemies are so I can guide my home with the Holy Spirit. We shall overcome all hurdles to a Peaceful and children filled home. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Thanks Beloved, Wonyi, Alwaystrue,Hawtmunnie, I appreciate. I already knew she never meant well, her sisters, aunt and cousins fear her, they always want to avoid her, when we got married and my hubby travelled, she usually come to me to ask for money,(my hubby really spoiled her, always giving her money at each demand), I give her money, food, on one of the times she visited, her cousin was with me, she called everyone to report that this my hubby's sister usually visit me, so all of them called and asked me to stop her imediately. I was like ok but I don't stop, you can imagine that over nothing she picked quarel with me, my wedding CDs were with her for over a year(I couldn't even play them when she returned them, all scratched).

My hubby never took side of her, never. On the new year day, when people eat good food in their homes,she requested I go round and buy her bread and make tea for her, lol,in the morning for that matter, I was preparing what we will eat for the day when she said that, I left the kitchen and reported to my hubby, he angrily came out and asked her to go and buy the bread and tea outside herself.she became angry that my hubby did not allow me to go looking for bread around on a new year day.

Well, i have learnt not to fear man, I just need to always make my ways right before my maker, that's why I try to forgive her and pray had. Hmmmmmm, there are forces and God atimes allow them so that He can show His power in His children life, I thank God I know Him and the power of His might.

@Hawtmum, can imagine what you heard, God allowed you to make that call to hear something. You can now direct your prayers.

Away from the mere dust woman issue jare.

Am in for fasting and tonight prayers, the Lord will frustrate all the effort of the wicked one upon our lives and marriages.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Wonyi, yes I use open heaven for my devotional. See ooo, when she came, the first thing we did was to get her a bible and give her open heaven, she has her own copy. We did all that just to make her know that only Jesus is the way.give her money whenever she is going out, not that she is not working.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2013
@Hawtmum, u are welcome to this thread. I thank God for giving you this revelation now u know how to channel ur prayers.

And to all mummies here, I pray that God will open our eyes to see, our ears to hear and mouth to proclaim the great tins he has for us. Pls never relent this battle can be won only thru prayers.
Very soon , not too far from now, our pregnancy would be fulfilled IJN.Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
@omoni, chi and Beloved and all TTC family, a happy Sunday to u! At the 28yrs of age, now I tot I'l be with @least 2 kids but God knows and sees all. This is the result of my hormonal profile. LH~ 4.0. FSH~11.0. Prolactin~6.0. Progesterone~19.0. Comment:Ovulatory. is this normal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enaeni(f): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hi everyone dis. My first tym here. I feel @ rest reading all ur post knwing dt we all want one in common I got married last year apr still ttc tried all herbal mixture I jus went to dr for examinatn n checks my pelvic n says it s PID. I jus wnt a baby dts all, @ 25 one wld tink I shld be a mother already. My prayers can't stop until I get wat o want
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
@enaeni u r welcome. I had d same problem.I was given some drugs n injections. My hubbys fluid was taking for analysis.I also undergo hsg.not a good one though.wish u luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sexybash(f): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2013
HawtMummie: Hello Hebrew Women! I'm a Newbie here. Hmmmmm. Five years on, still ttc. I did d scan, Hormonal profile, HSG. All is normal and good except d HSG where it was discovered my left fallopian tube isn't patent. My doc says I can still conceive so he placed me on metformin and Parlodel. No result yet. Dh's analysis showed 70% dead cells so he's been on boosting drugs. My headache is that he still smokes and that makes me want to hack him down smetimes. Yet he promises to stop, I need your prayers ooooo. I avnt tried Clomid cos my doc didn't prescribe it . Shld I? Cos I feel if Dh's boosted well, it will happen. My ovulation is normal according to d tests.
try taking clomid or hTC shots my freind took it and she now has twins i wish you Gods favour remain blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi hello house! Im new here. I am also trying to get pregg but still waiting on the lORD who died on the cross for our sake, He is d maker of d whole universe to grant our heartdesire by blessing us with d joy of motherhood. Babe dust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pray is the key and i kw my GOOD LORD has not forsaking us let keep praying til something happens as for me i will never let EL-SHADDAI go until he BLESS OUR WOMB And dat of our DH fluid. No doctors negative result shall weigh us down one with God is majority...

@all pregg mothers una go deliver like d Hebrew women. We shall hear d cry of the baby and d joyful smile of the mother.

Baby dust to you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Welcme to all d newbies, ur guys are definitely welcme and I pray ur wait for ur heart desire wnt b long at all.

@seanbell gud to knw dat ur doin very well, Hope u feel much better.

At evryone, am doin gud too and LO is playing soccer in thr. Am goin on 27weeks now and God has been so faithful. I hve evryone stil waiting in my prayers, pls dnt gve up cos we've cme so far to gve up now.

One love!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Hello fruitful ladies. Happy new year and I wish u a fruitful 2013.

I am posting a pic of our daughter to the Glory of God and to encourage u that our God is good. She is now 6 wks old. The pic was taken at 3 wks Hello fruitful ladies. Happy new year and I wish u a fruitful 2013.

She was 3 days old in the pic with the cap and she was 3wks old in the pic with out the cap. She has gotten darker,taller and bigger has thw days go by. She weighed 3.5kg and measures 53cm tall at birth.

God has been good , my mom and husband have been so helpful I can't thank God enough for the strength he has given us.

Edited:pic removed

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2013
Awwwww camrygmail, so gud to read 4rm u. How's motherhood treating u? Am sure ur enjoying evry min of it. Can't wait to see d pic of ur cutie, am sure she's adorable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Little Angel. Motherhood is a blessing

Hebrew woman:
Awwwww camrygmail, so gud to read 4rm u. How's motherhood treating u? Am sure ur enjoying evry min of it. Can't wait to see d pic of ur cutie, am sure she's adorable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2013
Awwwwwww camrygmail, isn't she just adorable. Congrats once again. God bless her.

God has said we should seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added unto us.
Please let us continually remember that the reason for our creation superceeds anything we have or don't have yet. There let us leave our lives to God's glory always.

I am confident that all waiting on God will not be ashamed.
There may be a delay even inexplainable but God is always on time. Have faith.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2013
Camry congrats o, see baby!!! So happy for you. God bless her real good. My love and kisses to her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2013
Awwww camrygmail she's so cute and sweet, baby girls are simply the best
congrats mummy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2013
wowwww,see chubby gurl, she don suck wella, lol
The joy of the Lord will continue to be her strength as she grows...

Lord, cant wait to have my cute gurl too...

sprinkling lots of babydust to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2013
congrats camrygmail...she is so cute. what a wonderful and adorable gift from God almighty

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.