Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5427212 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pink22:

sorry MamaT, i busy small.
My list so far, still checking sha

Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adetoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
Blessedmom
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Golden777
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
heknowsmyname
July16th
Onyekaogu
Accutategirl
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
the man in our midst Santagelo25
if u no see ur name neva vex i still dey check
@pinky22,welldone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thanks Zeezzy and u are most welcomed to join.
I'll include ur name on the list am sure you must've read back and seen the reason for getting all our names together
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
@Pink22, pls add up Marygold and paste the list on this page 181 again cos some pple don't read backwards. Pls as many as would actually DO the Excercise LIKE the list that way we can easily know the numbers. GodBless Ɣ☺ΰ Real Good!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
good job Pink22 and MamaT...
God will answer us speedily IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
At ur service MamaT
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
Blessedmom
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Golden777
Slimphemmie
Redeemersave
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
Memyselfandi
Loliporp
heknowsmyname
July16th
Onyekaogu
Accutategirl
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Marygold
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
the man in our midst Santagelo25
if u no see ur name neva vex i still dey check

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
@pink22,abeg nor forget Rocksqueen o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pink22: Thanks Zeezzy and u are most welcomed to join.
I'll include ur name on the list am sure you must've read back and seen the reason for getting all our names together
oh pink22,am grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
good job pink22 and mamaT. may God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pink22 and MamaT una do well o!!! Mek Baba God blesssss una weli well.This year na children nyaful nyaful for all us o!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thanks Blessedmom, a whole Rocksqueen fa,
thanks y'all una go buy malt for us sha o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kosi wahala, ba damuwa, nsogbu adighi,no probs, just finish d gud work, malt na small thing. Hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ blessed mom Thanks for your prayer.

So Ladies, na fasting this Saturday, by the Grace of God. May God accept it from us. I start mine tomorrow till Saturday.
What of us ladies not in Naija and don't have motherless babies around?
What do we do o?

Pink22., well done for the good job.

I wave at you all. Hope you're all doing well? Like I said 2013, will be a year of BABIES for us all.

@Camry you've got a cutie pie there. Once again Congrats...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pink22 and Mamatriplet, thanks for adding me and may God reward you guys for the good work. The good Lord will answer our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RolaRayo: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pls add me Rolarayo and don't also forget to add Udoka
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 17, 2013
@Beetle, yeah ℓ̊ remember Ɣ☺ΰ saying something like this some time ago. How it was difficult to get genuine pple who need charity that wouldn't use the money for drugs. Well take a good look around Ɣ☺ΰ, It could be a struggling family or even to Your mosque (they might have special donation to orphanages). But if its so bad that Ɣ☺ΰ can't get anywhere Ɣ☺ΰ can send the charity to ME grin grin as ℓ̊ be fatherless wen im Papa die Jan last year cool cool . Be Sure say ℓ̊ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ Praaaay very welllll for una cheesy cheesy . U can ask Your Mum or sister or even brother to do the charity for Ɣ☺ΰ. All Ɣ☺ΰ need do is scan the list to them. @All, this one every body is thanking Pinky and I, ℓ̊ sincerely hope we are taking down the names on our own individual list, pls don't forget to ask the children to pray for a release of the fruit of the womb upon those on Ɣ☺ΰr list. Pls Press LIKE on the list if Ɣ☺ΰ will actually do the EXCERCISE, ℓ̊ want to know the numbers. Thank Ɣ☺ΰ very Much *in british accent* kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2013
MamaT, your positivity never fails to amaze me. You are so blessed girl. My money is on the way. Beloved posted an orphanage not too long again and I do some charity as well.

All in all, Good morning Ladies!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2013
@ pink22 and Mama Triplets,Thanks for remembering and adding me o God will remember all of us that are in his waiting room this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Having a baby on this thread is most refreshing. Adorable one. #hugs# av copied the pink22's list for saturday. God help us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ Pink22 and Mamatriplets...I thank you for making me feel amomg.God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ pink22, pls add my name o, i also need prayers seriously. tcc for 18months and thanks for the job well done. it won't be in vain in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hello ladies, thank you for remembering moi oo! I will be going for hysterscopy and sonography this Saturday, please pray with moi to be all well even as I join my faith for the fasting.

Thanks divas.....!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
God bless u mama t and pinky,....hmmmmm by d time we re done on sat testimonies will roll over testimonies going forward frm sat!... @alwaystrue dat gist abt u staring at a baby was so funny I laughed so hard I had tears in my eye.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2013
@Pink22, thanks for remembering me God will remember you also, mamaT good job you're doing our season is now. I don't know any motherless baby home around me, but I have been giving to babies and kids in my church these period will that suffice? Or what do I do to make up? Alwaysbaby your pretty angel will soon be in your hands in Jesus Name.
@ all pls don't joke with the fasting, fasting brings about speedy ans to prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Me wen be say ℓ̊ too like food undecided tomorrow G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ be helele grin grin grin . ℓ̊ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ humble dyeeee angry . But after the midnight prayers ℓ̊ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ chop beans, rice, fried plaintain, chicken, gizzard and Hollandia yoghurt cheesy cheesy . @Echala, Poor people no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ for Your vicinty or church. Ɣ☺ΰ nor know anybody wen to wack d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hard am. Hmmmm... Abeg look around. As for me ℓ̊ have started my charity and hope to visit two places tomorrow. The Lord is our Strength. He Will Answer Ɣ☺ΰ!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2013
MamaT i know want laugh abeg
that tomorrow no go easy sha o
sistas make una help me check this, i finished my period like 3 days ago, last night i felt this discharge coming out like my period it was so much i stood up and tot for sure my nighty is all blood but behold it was just watery no colour or odour to it. I had to put on a pad o, till now its just coming out, any one get any idea what this could be? Sometimes it comes out slightly pink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Pink22: MamaT i know want laugh abeg
that tomorrow no go easy sha o
sistas make una help me check this, i finished my period like 3 days ago, last night i felt this discharge coming out like my period it was so much i stood up and tot for sure my nighty is all blood but behold it was just watery no colour or odour to it. I had to put on a pad o, till now its just coming out, any one get any idea what this could be? Sometimes it comes out slightly pink

@Pink22, before anything, get a preggy test done, who knows...?
i have a friend who menstruated heavily for 3 months not knowing she was actually pregnant
until the 4th month when she thought she had fibroid not knowing it was a baby growing in her womb.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2013
I typed this yesterday but can't find it here...thank God I have learnt how to copy and save my LENGTHY NL mails if not I for vex tire!

Hello my sisters from other mothers!!!
So much has been happening.
@Mamatriplets..I join u to say ur son is indeed growing in ur womb...As surely as our Lord liveth and by the power of the Holy Ghost, the words that your mouth have spoken by faith shall go forth by faith and be fulfilled by the grace of the Almighty God. Thanks for ur words of encouragement to our sisters.As u water.....so shall u be watered IJN!

@all I am still reading to catch up but I welcome the newcomers and say may ur miracles come soon.

@camry..your baby is SO cute!!!((Hug))...see how time flies o! We thank the Lord for His work in ur life and pray that the same will be the story of everyone here.

@pink/mamaT..I believe in my heart that this list will be shortened drastically after the prayers.Infact some on the list may already even be pregnant in Jesus Name! I have about 5 friends that are ttc. I will also pray for them even though they are not on NL ttc thread...thank you for this initiative.

@ipio. I saw ur mail yesterday. Sorry for the long absence...a lot has been going on with me that took me offline...I will share later. Wishing u a miracle this first quarter of 2013 IJN...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Flakeey i no get any preggo symptoms o, just slight sensitive boobs and sometimes i feel Dizzy and tired when i stand but its the norm for me cos of my heavy flows. I no feel preggers at all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2013
hello ladies,@pink22 why dont u do a preg test to rule out pregnancy,i also do have that sign but its during my mid cycle,i looked it up nd found out that as long as its colourless an odourless its just the womb cleaning out itself,pink22 u r fine nothing to worry about,do u normally av irregular periods?it could also be that u r ovulating i also think u should be taking blood capsules since u feel dizzy due to loss of blood during ur period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2013
MamaT n pinky God reward u guys real good. @all we plenty o. 52 in no. As we r challenging and seeking d face of God,may his glory shine upon us all n reduce this no before the end of next month.n by the end of june,may we all migrate to anoda thread " Preggy mamas" IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.