Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402409 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
mommatriplets:
fertile mamas,
mek una torchlight this matter,

i have been having random cases of spotting btw cd11 and cdd 14, dont think its ovu spotting cos it comes out b4 the slippery cm, and i ovulate cd 15-17, my cycle is 29/30 days, this is the 3rd cycle now of same spotting.
google don put plenty fear for my bori, say unbalanced hormones, other abnormal growth/cancer, really fed up of going to hospitals, just taking my supplements and fruits... prefer going natural now.
any mama that knows any herb or supplement to stop this spotting shud helep a sister
Do a transvirginal scan. If there is cysts or whatever, it should show. And are u on clomid? It has a between period bleeding side effect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
4realwoman:
MY HSG RESULT

CONCLUSION: Normal study.
Congratulations 4realwoman. May God bring this good work to perfection.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Towerofgrace:

@ Cuppymummy it is not to late to buy ur dh a happy father's day card and address it from your children i.e write the names of your children on it, like Cherrymum1 said faith! just mustard seed faith is all you need. It is d substance of things hoped for... The evidence of things we cannot see yet! and the Almighty God will show up for you in no time.
God bless you sis, HFD to your dh from me.
@ Mama towerofgrace, I'm deeply touched by your kindness. Amen to your prayers. Thank you and God bless you for me.

Mummies, you're all too wonderful for words.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Omojudy:

Do a transvirginal scan. If there is cysts or whatever, it should show. And are u on clomid? It has a between period bleeding side effect.

no, not on clomid, only serappeptase for maintenance and some forever supplements
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Congratulations 4realwo man. May God bring this good work to perfection.
Amen and thanks. kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning mummies

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2017
fpeter:
Hello sisters, if you have not joined the Hallelujah Praise challenge with Nathaniel Bassey then do so.
OLOWOGBOGBORO is out to show Himself Mighty this season, I have benefited already. Yesterday after
the one hour Praise challenge, Nathaniel Bassey said we should ask God for just one thing, a major miracle
that we wanted God to perform within the next 24hrs. I had an appointment with my Dr. today so i told
God to cause me to have a positive report from my TVS. My last HSG result showed that my left tube was clear
of Hydrosalpinx but the right tube was blocked. I have been taking letrozole and HCG trigger shots for the last
couple of cycles, to stimulate the left tube with the hope that it would respond but it never happened, instead I was
responding on the right side which is blocked. I went into the hospital today for the monthly TVS and
to the Glory of God, i was seen to be responding on the left...Only God can do this!!! hallelujah!!!

pls o how do I partake in this hallelujah challenge??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2017
4realwoman, congrats on ur HSG results. God will surely conclude what He has started wd a bfp.

@fpeter, that is indeed d hand of the Almighty God. I am happy for u. His miracles will not cease in ur life, very soon, we all will rejoice wd u.

I got a very gud news yesterday. A freind of mine who has bn ttc for 8 years called to give me d news of what Olowogbogboro has done in her life. I was weeping uncontrollably (tears of joy) as my heart was filled wd joy. She did myomectomy in 2013, after that, the doctors told her that her egg reserve is low, she can only acheive pregnancy through ivf wd donor egg. She did ivf n it failed, there was no money to try again but God in his mercies surprised her wd a natural conception. she will soon put to birth. I say once more, thank you Jesus, for only you can do this.

Mamas, Let's keep hope alive. God is more than able to do beyond our expectations n doctors reports.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by esha01: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning fertile mamas, an old member who deactivated my acct as a result of depression.
Am back to announce my BFP smiley . God has remembered me after 4 years of TTC . Am using myself as a point of contact dat, as God remembered me when I least expect, so shall he remember every mama here. Will b back to share widd. My old username is shat01.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Pacypatty:

search for nathaniel bassey on fb...add him wait till 12am...he will start streaming live praise video on his page.

2nd option is go on instagram, search for nathanielblow, add him..by 12am log on instagram and you will see live video, click on it and join the praise team..

note : e dey consume data o..instagaram abt 1gb for the 1hr video, so best option if u r on mtn line scroll back 4 or 5 pages, see the tip a sister gave on how to stream with 25naira daily, by joining mtn pulse

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:
Good morning fertile mamas, an old member who deactivated my acct as a result of depression.
Am back to announce my BFP smiley . God has remembered me after 4 years of TTC . Am using myself as a point of contact dat, as God remembered me when I least expect, so shall he remember every mama here. Will b back to share widd. My old username is shat01.
OMG congratulation im so hapi for u. may God see u tru d 9month in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:

Congrats mama
You will carry full term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
happymummy:
Good morning mummies
Good morning to you ma'am.
mumredeemer:
4realwoman, congrats on ur HSG results. God will surely conclude what He has started wd a bfp.
Amen and thank you very much for i kw that Gods blessings will go round for each and everyone of us here.
esha01:
Good morning fertile mamas, an old member who deactivated my acct as a result of depression. Am back to announce my BFP smiley . God has remembered me after 4 years of TTC . Am using myself as a point of contact dat, as God remembered me when I least expect, so shall he remember every mama here. Will b back to share widd. My old username is shat01.
O my goodness. So so happy for you and wish you stress free nine months in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:

Wow I remember you very well Darling, sooooo happy for you.Healthy and Happy ride, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by esha01: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2017
WIDD.
Dealing with pcos since I started my menses at age 15, I kw then cos d irregular cycle started shortly after my first flow.
Got married in 2013 and d journey started, met a gyne who prescribed primolut N to induce period, then clomid for 3 cycles, still no BFP. Changed gyne still dsame, changed gyne again, then he advice I take injection to stimulate my ovaries. Spent almost 50k but d biggest follicle was 11mm, d cycle was cancelled and doc advice iui saying my ovaries are stubborn. Haa, where will I get d money from, by then hubby has started withdrawing saying he doesn't ve money again.
Dat was wen I came across dis thread and mamas advice I take vitex. Didn't get where I live so I met sis lily19, we exchange no and started chatting on WhatsApp. Her bro ordered for some vitex and wen it arrived, she gave me a bottle free. It regularize my AF but no BFP. Ran out of stock, again she ordered for it and I got two bottles. Before then she advice I take B12, B6, Folic acid and B complex. Started taking them 3 month before BFP. 2 month before BFP my aunt said I shud look for fresh aloe vera, fresh ginger and lime, cook it and take d water wen AF start. Did it d first month nothing. Then d second month I took it again morning evening. D last day of AF which is Feb 10, I stopped d combo and started taking vitex 3 daily. March 3 no AF, was thinking AF has started it madness again. Complained to sis lily19 and she said I shud not worry and continue taking d vitex. Forgot to add dat I was also taking tumeric and cinnamon. Then March ending, I decided to do a PT and it was positive. Called sis lily19 and she said I shud go to d lab still positive. I really thank God for using sis lily19 and dis thread to save me. Forgot to mention dat I was weighing 88kg at d beginning but weight 60kg wen I got my BFP cos I tried so much to loose weight. I saw wee in my mother in laws hand, she called me a man living with her son, she said I ve removed my womb. In all I say Alhamdulillah cos they ve all been put to shame. I deactivated my acct wen I nearly die of depression, tnx to sis lily19. May God answer all of u sooner dan u expect. Pregnancy thread here I come.

54 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Pacypatty:

12 midnight, go to his Facebook page or Instagram page.

Nathaniel Bassey on Facebook and nathanielblow on instagram.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:

Congratulations!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:
WIDD.

Congratulations again, may God Almighty safe guard your pregnancy and see you through the next nine moths. As for your MIL...God pass her!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations esha01. May God's blessings never depart from your household.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations! esha01. Happy bumping n h & h 9 months.

pls mama kindly share how u take d tumeric n cinamon, tanx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
yettybaby112:
Good morning mamas ,sorry to bring my matter this early, I have been directed to do the HSG and hormonal profile but was given primolut and doxycycline to induce my AF ( since March 31) . I want to ask if I start the drug now wont the tests fall on public holiday ?
I am a learner o.
It's usually done either day 21 or 22 if 21 falls on a Sunday. But can't u use a private label that doesn't do public holidays? Also in that ur government hospital ask them about if it falls on public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
congratulations @esha01

Please mamas be careful of pain relievers. Read from this link
http://txfertility.com/infertility-is-a-pain-could-female-infertility-causes-include-your-pain-reliever/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omojudy:

It's usually done either day 21 or 22 if 21 falls on a Sunday. But can't u use a private label that doesn't do public holidays? Also in that ur government hospital ask them about if it falls on public holiday.
Thanks ma. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
mommatriplets:

search for nathaniel bassey on fb...add him wait till 12am...he will start streaming live praise video on his page.

2nd option is go on instagram, search for nathanielblow, add him..by 12am log on instagram and you will see live video, click on it and join the praise team..

note : e dey consume data o..instagaram abt 1gb for the 1hr video, so best option if u r on mtn line scroll back 4 or 5 pages, see the tip a sister gave on how to stream with 25naira daily, by joining mtn pulse

Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
fpeter:

12 midnight, go to his Facebook page or Instagram page.
Nathaniel Bassey on Facebook and nathanielblow on instagram.
thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omojudy:

Really? No wonder I experienced that the week after I finished my dose.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:
WIDD
congratulations sis, you will carry to term and deliver safely. I also say a big congratulations to all who got their bfp may the Lord bless and keep you & los.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
esha01:
WIDD.
Pregnancy thread here I come.
Congratulations dear. I wish you happy and healthy 9mths. You shall deliver like Hebrew women IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
mommatriplets:

no, not on clomid, only serappeptase for maintenance and some forever supplements
I think it's the Serra.
Some spot while on it.
It stops after sometime.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations @ esha01.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.