Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,106 members, 7,845,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5432069 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
FruitfulV:
It has never worked for me. It's always negative even the last time I got pregnant it was negative. Tvs for me is more reliable.
Do you know how to chart?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ennyluv: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
I wasn't given antibiotics but i went to a phermacy day before yesterday and the phermacist gave mr flagyl, doxycycline and pain reliever which i took but no changes. I went to hospital today to see a doctor, he gave me ciprotab, bromelain, Nospa, Renerve and Pcm. even from the first dose i took i can feel some relief. I'm just happy that one of my tubes is open after been diagnose of bilateral hydo tubal blockage.
Omojudy:

It's possible to get an infection after HSG. Doctors normally give antibiotics after it. We're u given?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ennyluv:
I wasn't given antibiotics but i went to a phermacy day before yesterday and the phermacist gave mr flagyl, doxycycline and pain reliever which i took but no changes. I went to hospital today to see a doctor, he gave me ciprotab, bromelain, Nospa, Renerve and Pcm. even from the first dose i took i can feel some relief. I'm just happy that one of my tubes is open after been diagnose of bilateral hydo tubal blockage.
Good. You should be better after the treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ennyluv: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank you so much ma
Omojudy:

Good. You should be better after the treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
My darling, hope this is not coming late, do not be afraid, even if its negative, wait a while, am sure you're pregnant...

mamatwiny:
My ppl, fear don dey catch me.
Today is day 7 after a missed period . I did a urine pt test this morning and it is negative. Any advise?

Maybe I should do blood. If blood is also negative, what should I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
mrssho:
Ladies I need your opinion on something. We've been trying for almost 5 years and there is nothing we haven't done it's just not clicking. So I decided to leave everything to God and focus on praying and fasting and being a good wife to my husband.
Do you know where she may have gotten these things from? I also find it strange that she didn't deem it fit to discuss it with me yet she expects me to use it lipsrsealed

My sister, please don't use those stuff, you deciding not to use it, its faith, and God will surely arise for you in this season

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
yettybaby112:
I have finish using primolut for 5 days (3 per day) to induce AF since Tuesday, the yeye thing refuse to show
Mamas, how long should I wait?
3 tablets each day ke, is it not once daily?Was that what your doc prescribed or did you self medicate?
Sometimes, you may not get d period until about a week after using primolut
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls anyone who has used Apple cider vinegar before
Pls what's the measurement or rather actual size of that one cup (8oz)
There are different types of cups

Pls educate a sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamitie: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
toluxa1:

I sell Amazon Gift cards at N300/$. Way cheaper than having to pay at 370 or prevailing rates. So you get to do all you purchases at N300 on Amazon
don't understand Mbok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FexCathy: 4:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Loisemm:

Pls how much is TVS and is it same as follicular scan? Thanks.

Forzarush, weh done o. I enjoy ur diary. Abeg is there any special reason you take pap everyday? Perhaps to aid in postpartum milk production?

FexCathy , welcome. May your second baby show face faster than you imagine. Amen.

@ Loisemm, tanks dear. Amen to that o! Been trying since January.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Baba, I will ever be grateful for the gift of life...For another year...for health...for everything. Didn't want to do this but I will do it to put the devil to shame.

Its my birthday and I thank God. All I request from mamas are prayers. Tenk you. cheesy
#Counting my blessings
#mummy twins 2018

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by forzarush(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
Loisemm:

Baba, I will ever be grateful for the gift of life...For another year...for health...for everything. Didn't want to do this but I will do it to put the devil to shame.

Its my birthday and I thank God. All I request from mamas are prayers. Tenk you. cheesy
#Counting my blessings
#mummy twins 2018
Happy birthday mama, God will give you divine gifts this month and no one will steal your joy. I'm waiting for your miracle. Lol @ d pap,I've always been a fussy eater and I eat late most of the time which even led to Ulcer so to avoid eating late I take pap first while I think of what to eat or before I feel like eating. Thanks for reading my journal.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Happy Birthday Mama, We will praise Him even in the Storm because we know our praises is the midwife birthing our testimonies.

The God with the unrestricted arm of Power will answer all your heart desire and cause your face to shine in His glory.

P.s #nobirthdaywithout cake!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin ....#wherethepartyat?

Hello Mamas, it's been a while...... hope we are all doing well.

Loisemm:

#Counting my blessings
#mummy twins 2018

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Loisemm:

#Counting my blessings
#mummy twins 2018

HBD my Loisy Lois, God's grace, favour, mercies and blessings be added unto you as you add another year. As you celebrate God over your life, may you always have cause to celebrate, in no time we would come and celebrate your children as they surround your table.

Have the best birthday ever.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Loisemm happy birthday to you. As you've watered the lives of others, may you be watered by God himself. Amen. By this time next year, if you haven't birthed your twins, you'll be counting the days to holding your precious bundles in your arms in Jesus name. I also pray the below prayers for you from the bottom of my heart. Heaven declares that your time on this thread has expired. We will rejoice with you soon. Enjoy your day.

I pray for you today and this new year you've entered. I don't know what your challenges are but I decree and declare today that all obstacles in your path are removed right now by the power in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

I don't know or care what the doctors reports are saying about you but I declare you whole today. Receive your healing in Jesus name. You are a branch of the vine and in the vine, there is no illness. By his stripes you are healed.

I pray against any force that is working against your getting pregnant. I silent it now in Jesus name. The bible says you should go forth and multiply. I speak to your reproductive organs and that of your husband right now to obey that command in Jesus name.

You are fruitful and productive in Jesus name. You will bring forth Godly seeds who will be blessings to their generation in Jesus name. Amen.

You and your household will never lack in Jesus name. You will find favour in the sight and hands of all men wherever you go in Jesus name.

Your tongue shall forever be filled with praise to the Almighty God for the wondrous works of his hand in your life.

It is well with you sister. I rejoice with you. God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FexCathy: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Loisemm:

#Counting my blessings
#mummy twins 2018

Happy Birthday dear. God shall enlarge ur coast and bless u beyond ur imagination. Your jar of oil shall be full and shall runneth over. His grace, favour and mercy will always abide with you. Amen. Lest I forget, I love your personality grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Loisemm:

#Counting my blessings
#mummy twins 2018
Happy Birthday sis.May this new year open doors of greater joy to you.May Almighty God give you that which only Him can give that by this time next year you will be celebrating your birthday with your babies.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Fruitful vines,please let's remember that tomorrow been 1st of July is the first Saturday and the 3 supernatural conception series of the Power must change hands programme of the mfm.Remember to attend with two bottles of water and baby clothing.As you attend with faith,may the Almighty Himself speak to every of our situation and do what no man can do in our lives.
cc.fpeter
pweetiebabe

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Happy bday loisemm.
Joy unlimited will overflow your life all through your years. Your expectation shall not be cut short.

Receive your twins.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
My ppl.
It started yesterday. This is the first time I am having an irregular cycle. 38 days. It started after hubby do 3 bd in less than 12 hours.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
pweetymii:
Fruitful vines,please let's remember that tomorrow been 1st of July is the first Saturday and the 3 supernatural conception series of the Power must change hands programme of the mfm.Remember to attend with two bottles of water and baby clothing.As you attend with faith,may the Almighty Himself speak to every of our situation and do what no man can do in our lives.
cc.fpeter
pweetiebabe
Sure ma'am infarct I must not miss tomorrow PMCH o cos I need to Renew my water of fire....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2017
FruitfulRay:

My sister, please don't use those stuff, you deciding not to use it, its faith, and God will surely arise for you in this season

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement, I tell you the devil really tried it with me saying that I should just take it that all this wahala is too much, that i should just take it and call it a day. But I thank God for his grace to say no, because it hasn't been easy but I know my answer is right by the corner

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
pweetymii:
cc.fpeter
pweetiebabe

God bless your good heart my sister, we are marching there tomorrow.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=fademi17 post=57928000][/quote]

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not perfect neither am i a judge of character
but let me tell you how i feel

If you want to involve God in relationship or marriage then you must play by His rules and standards. God will
honour you if you obey those commandments. Abstain from sex with the guy, repent and seek God wholeheartedly
He will show you what you need to know. Do you think it's a good idea to be pregnant before marriage? Don't you
think it would be better to do things the way God would expect His children to do them, like putting the horse before the cart?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
As you attend with faith,may the Almighty Himself speak to every of our situation and do what no man can do in our lives.
cc.fpeter
pweetiebabe[/quote]

For us that can't attend do you know if there will live stream on YouTube. Tnks

Happy birthday Loisemm God shall grant all your heart desires, I pray for you by this time next year you will be cerebrating with your twins
Baby dust to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow...wow...You mamas sabi love o. I am amazed by the love, good wishes and prayers esp that of Pastor mrs MumTT cheesy . Thank you and God bless you plenty. Amen to the prayers.

Thehomemaker ... cheesy Party dey here o. Cake dey here o. I dey expect you wink
Forzarush , Towerofgrace , FexCathy , Mamatwiny , Pweetymii , mummyjj (from the other side ...winks), Bennyboo ... Thank you sweet mamas.
Amen to our prayers.
Thanks to everyone.

Pweetymii , hmm. I totally forgot about Power Must Change Hands tomorrow. And its even Conception series! If I hear say I miss am eh cheesy
Thanks for reminding us. I am off to prepare and buy my baby cloth. The fasting for it starts today by what time again? 7pm or am? My place is very far from Prayer city so I may go this evening and sleep over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Loisemm happy birthday. May the Almighty God visit you suddenly and make you a joyful mother of twins as your heart desires it, before this time next year in Jesus precious name Amen. Have a fabulous day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thanks so much mama Omojudy and FruitfulV for ur response. God bless you.

FexCathy, welcome. May ur stay be very short and fruitful.

All Blessed mums and dads....weldone o, God gat Us big time. Tomorrow is another Power must change hands at MFM.... God is still giving out Miracle babies and we'll all get ours.. amen.

Mama Loisemm, Happy Birthday to you. The Lord will make you happy indeed. You will experience everything that happiness means to you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Happy birthday Loisemm. May God make you a mother by this time next year, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Loisemm post=57958469]
Pls how much is TVS and is it same as follicular scan? Thanks
Yes, just that TVS is through the vagina and its more precise than the abdominal scan. The last time I did it was 4k at Yaba Union scan center

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Omojudy:

Do you know how to chart?
Yes o my sister. Have never seen the other line darker.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Happy birthday Loisemm...I pray God perfect all that concerns you and give you the perfect birthday gift you desire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Peaceful12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.