Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411176 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2017
4realwoman:
I wish you painless HSG and good result. if you most take drug you can take just ibuprofen and try to be calm throughout the process and if you feel pains along the line, just breathe in and breathe out and you will be fine ma'am.
Note: please don't take ibuprofen and Panadol extra together
As for me the kupkus after HSG was more painful than the whole HSG self.

...4Realwoman u too much,u just hit d head on d nail ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2017
4realwoman:
ma'am I no say make you no kpekus o cos the earlier you resume kpekus the better. Me wey dey talk, I did it on Wednesday and I kpekus on Sunday and I still felt pains but after that Sunday na enjoy*ment things for me so ooo grin.
If you have the strength you can kpekus that same day sha. wink

grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
My ppl, fear don dey catch me.
Today is day 7 after a missed period . I did a urine pt test this morning and it is negative. Any advise?

Maybe I should do blood. If blood is also negative, what should I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2017
mamatwiny:
My ppl, fear don dey catch me.
Today is day 7 after a missed period . I did a urine pt test this morning and it is negative. Any advise?

Maybe I should do blood. If blood is also negative, what should I do?
abeg no let fear catch you o. It could be that you ovulated late and if after doing the blood test it still negative which I don't pray for sha, then you just have to WAIT and I pray this is your month.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
adejuve:
...4Realwoman u too much,u just hit d head on d nail ooo
na so e do you too? grin grin
adejuve:
grin angry grin grin
na true nah the earlier the better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning mamas

My period has been light for the last two cycles. Done several pregnancy tests and all negative.

What can i do to improve my flow please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Ladies I need your opinion on something. We've been trying for almost 5 years and there is nothing we haven't done it's just not clicking. So I decided to leave everything to God and focus on praying and fasting and being a good wife to my husband.
My mother in law came to the house last weekend and had a conversation with my husband. Apparently she went for prayers and they gave her somethings for us to use. However I have no intention of using them because they do not seem Christian like to me. Please see below what she brought.
1. One is a brown/grey water that they said we should be drinking
2. Then another brown substance water that we should put in our water to bath without soap
3. Then one soap to use but before using the soap we will first rub our body with palm oil and use the soap to bath
4. Then black soap
5. Then honey which we are to use our middle finger to scoop and eat
6. Then there is a powdery white substance

Do you know where she may have gotten these things from? I also find it strange that she didn't deem it fit to discuss it with me yet she expects me to use it lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2017
mrssho, please do not take/apply those things. Like you've said, it is unchristian like. In this TTC journey, one has to be very careful on the places we go, the things we do and what we accept from others so that when our children come (for they will surely come), we know that truly it is from God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2017
MGeey:
mrssho, please do not take/apply those things. Like you've said, it is unchristian like. In this TTC journey, one has to be very careful on the places we go, the things we do and what we accept from others so that when our children come (for they will surely come), we know that truly it is from God.
Thank you ma for your response the issue now is that my husband used some today but I've gone to hide it and I pray he forgets. But will beg him tonight not to use it. It's a dicey situation because how do you convince a man that mommy dearest brought something that isn't Christian like home. SMh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
mrssho:
However I have no intention of using them because they do not seem Christian like to me. Please see below what she brought.
2. Then another brown substance water that we should put in our water to bath without soap
3. Then one soap to use but before using the soap we will first rub our body with palm oil and use the soap to bath
4. Then black soap
The whole combination looks diabolical. Do not take them because you do not know the source. Don't attempt to bless what has been dedicated to the devil.

Look to God, the Eternal Babymaker and Giver!

Iamajoyfulmothe:
Good morning mamas

My period has been light for the last two cycles. Done several pregnancy tests and all negative.

I had the same experience for the past 4 months or so. Decided not to worry about it. But this month it flowed well. I don't know how. But was taking Omega 369, B6 after ovulation till just before AF, vit E irregularly, cucumbers and I indulged myself with tiger nuts.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nnejina, don born o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mummy please,be wise about it,only prayer can do it.
Those are part of the things that comes with TTC,some individual who r christians go places in seeking for solution,well I believe it all depends on the perspectives we see thngs.'Be fruitful' is the word from God so who says I won't have children.
Delay is not denial,dis period has really made me realize somethngs.
All I do is Jst praise,worship and pray.Nobdoy wants to wait so long without having children but do u know some women don't even av a job but willing to work,some don't av husband but truly desire to have but if u av some other thngs dat makes u happy abeg make we no lose focus on them.(Mark 4:28) the full corn is wat we are expecting(babies)so let continue to bless God for blade(good job) and ears(wonderful marriage)
Everybody get delay in one area or the other and I thnk our prob shouldn't make us derail from God's path.
I know it's not easy,it's really not easy but trying to enjoy every bit of it and don't give room for self pity,negativity,being too sensitive and desperation.
Meanwhile,since Sunday hubby av bin worried reason bin that a friend dat got married April told him his wife is pregnant.
It is well with us.E-kisses and hugs kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cuppymummy:

The whole combination looks diabolical. Do not take them because you do not know the source. Don't attempt to bless what has been dedicated to the devil.

Look to God, the Eternal Babymaker and Giver!

I had the same experience for the past 4 months or so. Decided not to worry about it. But this month it flowed well. I don't know how. But was taking Omega 369, B6 after ovulation till just before AF, vit E irregularly, cucumbers and I indulged myself with tiger nuts.

Thanks for this. I have no intention of using any of that stuff. If not for anything one cannot be too sure of other people's intentions I have gone to hide it for now and will eventually throw them away. I know God will do it this year and he will receive all the gloty

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
curvilicious:
Nnejina, don born o
Congratulations Nnejima! Na so so good news we go dey hear in Jesus's Name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmnn... Mama's good morning o.

@mrssho... I pray the Lord will grant you the wisdom to handle the situation. please, as much as possible, avoid such combinations & fully rest in the victory Christ has won for you and us all.

I saw AF today.. a tear or two dropped. I just wiped it off and remembered it's another opportunity to go back to the drawing board with the Master Designer... it is well with us all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
curvilicious:
Nnejina, don born o
congratulations to you Nnejima.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
mrssho, thank God your faith is strong. Like tripletmom said, you need to tread with wisdom and pray fervently for God to open the eyes of your hubby, and then lovingly and gently explain why he should not use it even though Mama has honest intentions.
If he insists on using it, don't argue or worry. Go back on your knees and pray, nullify the effect of those things with scripture like "surely there's no enchantment nor divination against you and your family", "you shall decree a thing and it shall come to pass", whatever you bind on earth is bound in Heaven"!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
mrssho:

4. Then black soap

Black soap? This shows it isn't from a church. I'm speaking from experience. My mum's tribal man heard of my battle with spirit husband and said he could handle it. I didn't know he was a herbalist/native doctor (later found out) So my mum sent me his concoction for hubby and I to take which turned out to be moringa leaf sef. Frustrated with life, the spiritual problem and to please my mum, I decided to bathe with the black soap and wash my pompom with it. Lo and behold, na then I even see the spirit husband pass. Even during five minutes sleep for afternoon. I jejely threw the soap away and asked God for forgiveness. At the set time, God solved the problem.

Please ask the Holy Spirit to touch your Hubby's heart when you talk to him to avoid problems. Make una for no go enter from frying pan into the fire. It is well with you.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Good morning mamas

Blood tonic
Pineapple
Watermelon
Kunu
Zobo
Bitterleaf
Ruzu bitters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Wow! Zest I didn't know all that about the HCG injection, never seen it. Just that most Mamas here emphasized that we should buy only the refrigerated one. I hope you're not mistaking it for progesterone in oil and pessaries? I beg your pardon, I'm a bit confused.
I think she's talking about progesterone, hcg injections are refrigerated and may not be sold with out appropriate prescription.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
MumTT:

Black soap? This shows it isn't from a church. I'm speaking from experience. My mum's tribal man heard of my battle with spirit husband and said he could handle it. I didn't know he was a herbalist/native doctor (later found out) So my mum sent me his concoction for hubby and I to take which turned out to be moringa leaf sef. Frustrated with life, the spiritual problem and to please my mum, I decided to bathe with the black soap and wash my pompom with it. Lo and behold, na then I even see the spirit husband pass. Even during five minutes sleep for afternoon. I jejely threw the soap away and asked God for forgiveness. At the set time, God solved the problem.

Please ask the Holy Spirit to touch your Hubby's heart when you talk to him to avoid problems. Make una for no go enter from frying pan into the fire. It is well with you.

Hmm this is deep. This is the reason why I brought this issue here because I know you guys would have experience. Thanks for sharing I really appreciate it. I will use style to throw the things away

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
The omega 369 I bought contains evening primerose oil, so i dont intent to use it after ovulution. Hope am in order or is it dat d small quantity shouldn't have effect on uterus contraction.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
curvilicious:
Nnejina, don born o
congratulations to nnejima.Thank God for safe delivery.I dey patiently wait for my sister Iyomomoreloaded b.a

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
mrssho:

Hmm,this is a very dicey situation.The bible says wisdom is a principal thing that we should get it with understanding.First of all,mama should have spoken to you both about it as per one of you should have been able to follow her to the place where she got it from.I for one,i am not against taking herbs,i know mama means well,buh in ttc journey,i don't think anyone can feel the pain more than the two people involved.Be careful with hubby,it is style that you will use to dispose the stuff,mama might come back to check if you used it,so,i will advice you dispose it off in bits,if there is any in bottle,you pour in the drain little by little till it remains small,then keep the bottle incase she really comes back to check.I have a feeling she will come back to accuse you of not using it,then you bring out her empty bottle and others and show it to her...as for hubby,if i know men,if you don't give to him,he will forget,then the day he remembers,sweetly tell him you have been using on behalf of him(afterall,pouring it away na on his behalf na)and also do not use anyone of them at all,as in,don't say,i can use the soap,buh cannot drink the water.if you are not using,you are not using.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
MumTT:

Blood tonic
Pineapple
Watermelon
Kunu
Zobo
Bitterleaf
Ruzu bitters

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
curvilicious:
Nnejina, don born o
Congratulations Nnejima
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
mrssho:

4. Then black soap

From all indications, these things appear diabolical, and I would advise you desist from using them as it goes against the Christian faith, but I think you need to apply a lot of wisdom in dealing with this because of your mil that is involved.
I would advise you not to throw the items away immediately but gradually just in case she comes and tells you to show her the remaining items, but keep them far away from where hubby can have access to them.
In case hubby asks you about the usage of the items, lovingly tell him the reasons why you have decided not to use them, and if possible you can dig out scriptures for support. If he insists on using them, because we all know how men can be when it comes to issues with their mum, don't pick up a quarrel with him over it but prayerfully commit everything to God's hands and He would surely direct your path.
Baby dust to you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
pweetymii:

Hmm,this is a very dicey situation.The bible says wisdom is a principal thing that we should get it with understanding.First of all,mama should have spoken to you both about it as per one of you should have been able to follow her to the place where she got it from.I for one,i am not against taking herbs,i know mama means well,buh in ttc journey,i don't think anyone can feel the pain more than the two people involved.Be careful with hubby,it is style that you will use to dispose the stuff,mama might come back to check if you used it,so,i will advice you dispose it off in bits,if there is any in bottle,you pour in the drain little by little till it remains small,then keep the bottle incase she really comes back to check.I have a feeling she will come back to accuse you of not using it,then you bring out her empty bottle and others and show it to her...as for hubby,if i know men,if you don't give to him,he will forget,then the day he remembers,sweetly tell him you have been using on behalf of him(afterall,pouring it away na on his behalf na)and also do not use anyone of them at all,as in,don't say,i can use the soap,buh cannot drink the water.if you are not using,you are not using.

Thanks for your response. The thing is it's not even herbs. I know there are herbs for fertility as I have bought them before but I went there and it was prepared in my presence. This one she said she got from church. I will for sure pour them out gradually, and you are right my husband will definitely forget. Someone that does not remember to take regular medicine. There was even a powder like substance with it hat they said we should mix with water and sprinkle around the home (God forbid). Will throw that one out first sef

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrssho: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
folash:

From all indications, these things appear diabolical, and I would advise you desist from using them as it goes against the Christian faith, but I think you need to apply a lot of wisdom in dealing with this because of your mil that is involved.
I would advise you not to throw the items away immediately but gradually just in case she comes and tells you to show her the remaining items, but keep them far away from where hubby can have access to them.
In case hubby asks you about the usage of the items, lovingly tell him the reasons why you have decided not to use them, and if possible you can dig out scriptures for support. If he insists on using them, because we all know how men can be when it comes to issues with their mum, don't pick up a quarrel with him over it but prayerfully commit everything to God's hands and He would surely direct your path.
Baby dust to you

Thank you for the advice I appreciate it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roselok(f): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
I just want to chip in something that I tot may help,please don't mind my long epistle, God is a wonder working God,I read some posts where people are discouraged to go to church,please it's this time that u need God the most.I ttc for two years plus with three miscarriages but today am carrying my baby.At a point I was discouraged too from going to church but later I picked up my pieces,my second miscarriage I made a pledge of what I will do to church after delivery but I still lost the preg, but after the third one I waited for almost a year nothing is forth coming but I joined worker in church,tried to pray like neve be and redeemed my pledge(last year April) and told God I have fulfilled my part He shud fulfil His own in my life,my sister God answered and gave me a bouncing baby boy this year April.
Please let's be committed to God's work,let's sow seed no matter how small,join work force in God's house,buying things like biscuits,sweets for children in ur area and buy baby's things for ur children that are on their way,it worked for me that's why am sharing this,I hope this helps. Baby dust to everybody ooooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pampharez:
lol, and i thought i was the only one , please go and get skineal while you also exfoliate as well , its has helped my face this period .

skineal and all dem tubes are steroids. Dey do mess up hormones n infact very terribly toxic to all body system if used more dan 6wks.

most times trying to withdraw from it may cause rashes.

@creamylicious
exfoliation is extremely good. Turmeric, oat powder, rice powder. Make a paste with lemon juice or water or any veggie juice. This gives an instant glow.

Oriflame scrub n mask in a satchet is d bomb.com 1x a week

renew antipimple soap smoothens d face whether ders pimple or not.
all I listed I use n it works.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Roselok:
I just want to chip in something that I tot may help,please don't mind my long epistle, God is a wonder working God,I read some posts where people are discouraged to go to church,please it's this time that u need God the most...
Please let's be committed to God's work,let's sow seed no matter how small,join work force in God's house,buying things like biscuits,sweets for children in ur area and buy baby's things for ur children that are on their way,it worked for me that's why am sharing this,I hope this helps. Baby dust to everybody ooooo
Mama,Roselok, your post is encouraging. Thank you. Sisters we need to get plugged into God's House with fellow believers. I f your church tire you, change church. Was tired of my old church, changed to a new one, much livelier. Now I feel happy going to church.

Although I'm not yet a worker. But I will join.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Ogeawesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.