Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404723 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Have you checked for infection and ruled it out? HVS,u ECS, etc...

Have checked for that no infection
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Newmum0615: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks. I pray there will be many more postings soon. Mine inclusive. cheesy

Lilliesbud12:

What I Did Differently

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
4realwoman:
thank you so much for checking up on me i really plenty apprecaite it. kiss kiss kiss kiss
I am fine oo just on low key at the moment and waiting on God for my miracle Twins grin grin. Once again thank you.
Na thesame thing we desire o, not too worry God will definitely pick our calls.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Newmum0615:
Thanks. I pray there will be many more postings soon. Mine inclusive. cheesy

Amen and Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ronnygold:

Have checked for that no infection
Honestly, I don't know what it can be or how to overcome it... other blessed mama's will answer appropriately... it's well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Since you no tag me, I go still answer you... COQ10 helps with egg production, it might also help with cardiovascular treatment. Once COQ10 is written, let them buy. Am taking also.

Hello. Been a while. Trust u are good. Pls where do u get Ubiquinol( water and fat soluble) to buy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exclusive96(f): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello sabi mamas really need ur advice o
Discovered I was pregnant about one month ago precisely 10th of July. On Friday I started spotting checked on line nd read it is normal. On Saturday it got slightly heavier,Sunday worse.This morning I went to a general hospital and was asked to go for a scan.The man in charge(cant remember what they are called) was rily helpful.Long story short he told me I have ectopic pregnancy since my uterus was empty said a complex mass( with solid nd cystic area )is in my right adenexa. Couldn't even make it back to the hospital still crying as I type. I am just 23 newly wedded nd expecting children.Plz where do I go from here? What are my chances of getting through this without surgery?nd how do I prevent another one. Thank u very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
exclusive96:
Discovered I was pregnant about one month ago precisely 10th of July. On Friday I started spotting checked on line nd read it is normal. On Saturday it got slightly heavier,Sunday worse.This morning I went to a general hospital and was asked to go for a scan.The man in charge(cant remember what they are called) was rily helpful.Long story short he told me I have ectopic pregnancy since my uterus was empty said a complex mass( with solid nd cystic area )is in my right adenexa. Couldn't even make it back to the hospital still crying as I type. I am just 23 newly wedded nd expecting children.Plz where do I go from here? What are my chances of getting through this without surgery?nd how do I prevent another one. Thank u very much.

So sorry, Sis. Please stop crying.
What did he say was the way forward?
My sis had an ectopic pregnancy. It was removed alongside the affected tube yet she went ahead to have 2 kids with just one. I heard it can be removed without surgery too.
So know the way forward and be prayerful. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lizzypaul:

Na thesame thing we desire o, not too worry God will definitely pick our calls.
Amen ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ffvsquared: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
exclusive96:

Go to the hospital as soon as possible and let them examine you!!!! Ruptured ectopic kills!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Momsietwins: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
exclusive96:
please go back to the hospital immediately, it's not advisable to stay at home, let the doctor advice you, and you can take it from there, the Lord is your strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:05am On Aug 08, 2017
exclusive96:
pls dear sis . This is not a time to cry. Save ur life 1st. It is only the living that can put to bed or get pregnant. I have gone thru this twice . I can tell u both times were near misses. Report back to ur doctor. He/she will deal with it decisively .look forward to hearing from u soon.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2017
exclusive96:

I'm no expert but can you carry an ectopic pregnancy for that long without being in severe, unbearable pain? Pls go to a reputable doctor and get checked immediatelyyyyy. It will end well in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
exclusive96:

My dear, stop crying and head back to the hospital. Thankfully, it hasnt ruptured yet. The doctor would give you an injection to flush it out and you would bleed. To ensure that that tube stays clear, you can do a hydrotubation two months later.dont worry, you will certainly birth your children. Ehugs dearie

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2017
exclusive96:

Babe its urgent ooo. Ruptured Ectopic pregnancy killed my best friend 5 years ago.u need to act fast.

A mama shared on this thread,how a doc in ph aborted her ectopic pregnancy. Hospital is based in ph. She was given an injection that dissolved the pregnancy.
The injection can only be given if it has not ruptured, if it has, surgery should be done asap to remove the affected fallopian tube.

Please act fast.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
exclusive96:

Please take the advice the wonderful Mamas in the house has given to you and act fast! Save your life first!..It is well with you Mama.The Lord will give you another bundle of joy soonest in Jesus name..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
My e-family, how una dey? Long time no see

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
So today after my fertility massage I took this picture hopeful and happy, I donno what d future holds but as my love @towerofgrace always says its gonna get better, we wud all carry our babies and look back and just laugh at d times we cried for when AF came, we would look back and laugh for d bfn we saw before our rainbow babies came, TTC can b draining but God knows our heart and he would do exceedingly abundantly

If ur happy and u know it shout Halleluyah!!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
mummykyrti:
My e-family, how una dey? Long time no see

We dey kampkpe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toyeentee: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good evening Ladies,
I have some drugs/supplements for sale.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
legendsmother:
So today after my fertility massage I took this picture hopeful and happy

Hallelujah!!!
Where did you do the fertility massage?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:

Hallelujah!!!
Where did you do the fertility massage?

Am following one woman in BAYELSA to do it twice weekly , with herbs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by InformedLola(f): 6:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Taiwoaremu:
After marriage last year, our hope is for the babies to begin to come but it wasn't so. After three months, I knew their was problem. We don't know what to do. wife cried when ever af rears her ugly head. I try to make my wife happy all time for her to take ttc things off her mind. I observe wife is suffering from semen leakage after bd (yoruba call it eda) and from my personal research it could be due to watery semen or infection in woman. We start to think of running tests. To let wifey know that we are both involved in this ttc journey I went for semen analysis and the result came out excellent. As a Yoruba man i went traditional. My wife was given soap to wash her vj morning and night, herbs to be drank every other day. and other substance she use with pap for 3 days. I believe the herbs cleanse her system because there was a lot of discharge which stopped after a week. I was also given a substance I mixed with pure honey which I used every other day. Total cost for the trado treatment was 7500 naira only. Less than two months the Lord did it for us. I pray that the Almighty God that did ours will surprise all the fruitful mamas and papas on this forum.

Please help with the location or phone number of the alagbo woman. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Legendsmother , so na you fine...dey supple like this. Oga dey enjoy o kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Halleluyah!!!! @ Legendsmother carry go sis, slay for dh. Yes! We may not knw what the future holds, but as long as we knw who holds the future, we can bank on our hope that it will not be bashed.
May whatever course we take on this journey result in our desired goals. Mamas and daddys on 2ww, I wish u all bfps.
exclusive96, I hope you have gone back to the hospital as advised by mamas. I pray that it will end well for u. Please take care of yourself first, God will give you another one that will stay and pls let's know how you are faring, if you don't mind.
Baby dust to all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zino89:
Hello mamas I have pcos(6mm/6mm) Dr placed me on metforming 500mg, folic acid, combination3(birth control) has anyone gotten pregnant after taking combination 3?? Did you get af on time??

Good afternoon mama, sorry to draw you back. Please did u experience cramping while on combination 3?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
legendsmother:
So today after my fertility massage I took this picture hopeful and happy, I donno what d future holds but as my love @towerofgrace always says its gonna get better, we wud all carry our babies and look back and just laugh at d times we cried for when AF came, we would look back and laugh for d bfn we saw before our rainbow babies came, TTC can b draining but God knows our heart and he would do exceedingly abundantly

Fine girl kiss

Hello beautiful mother's of great children I greet you all.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dear Sisters and Brothers in waiting.
Join the ongoing 65th Annual Convention of the RCCG. Watch live broadcasts on DSTV 349...We shall surely shout HALLELUJAH as The Lord liveth!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amen. mama enkay2016, where art thou o have you gain the courage to do hpt? it's well with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamhistreasure:

Good afternoon mama, sorry to draw you back. Please did u experience cramping while on combination 3?
yes ma first cycle was painful, second cycle was mild.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
49 children already in Rccg
25 boys
24 girls
6th Annual Convention
Let somebody shout Halleluyah
We roo shall testify soon in Jesus name Amen

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Legendsmother, so na so you fine! Fine girl no pimple, lovely smile. Enjoy this life jare, nothing do you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.