Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394973 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
I choose to b happy

Story story.....lemme bore u abit lol,
Do u blive DAT for me when I see AF am happy to try again? Hahahhahahha its strange but true, pcos will make u go months without a period .......

On Saturday I got a BFN at 3days late for period, I had already prepared Sunday church cloths but I was down, the bfn and AF mia was just terrible and plus d weight gain dis days I just donno where its from lol so I said I won't go to church. I had finish sowing my Sunday gown on Friday evening all DAT what left was to stone with does shining things, butedibom
I was upset I didn't talk to dh but he knew I was down

Dh- will u go to church 2moro?

Me- turns away

Dh- edibom (lol my ijaw name is ediseime and I have a big bum bum so dats how d name came about) pastor Robinson will b pleased to see u in church ooo u DAT is partly winners off and on

Me- Oga envangeliser am not goin, and plus I can't wear my gown DAT I planned without d stone (kiss him and said goodnight, na so I carry yansh face fan sleep )

6am
Dh- edibom

Me- (from sleep) hmmmmmmm

Dh- dear Wake up

Me- I said am not goin to church, pls

Dh- y nau, why are u doin this?

Me- I wan wear my new cloth go church and I never stone am, shift make I sleep ( just tryna look for excuse)

Dh- (walks out of d room)
(Comes back with my gown in his hands all stoned overnight hehehehhe)
Baby pls let's go to church, let's twin d Ankara outfit, pls?

Me- turns around lol, OK will u boil hot water for us to bath?

Dh- sure why not!

And dats how I got my praise on went to church had fun and was surprised to see there where 3baby dedications in church today, I danced with all 3mothers to d pulpit and sowed seed of faith for d fruit of d womb , see what devil wanted to use anger to make me miss

In this TTC journey beloved what rocks ur boat can sink mine, we face different infertility diagnosis, a little encouragement can go a long way, I thanks God for supportive husbands God bless him for me, may God bless all our husbands as they stand with us through this very trying times,
Thats me today all smiles and happy bcuz I know!
Baba God loves me

48 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
mummykyrti:
. Legendsmother I see you o, no let hubby faint on top jealousy

Lol nah he won't heheheheh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
cherrymum1:

Hmmmm sweet 16. You just wan jee my papa Legend for me abi. See lovely hair and nice make up. Abeg when you dey come my area make u bring that gown and earpiece come. I'm always buying fake earpiece.

my sweetie potato, omalicha nwa. Keep shining jare.

My dear this one came with my new phone na padlock I dey use guard am set original follow come earpieces nor dey reach ground
Hahahhaha I will willingly bring d gown lol
How is u?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roland17(m): 2:56am On Aug 14, 2017
This song is dedicated to all TTC wives and women on this thread, forum and across the world. You alone know your story and the daily challenges associated with your story. Please, never, ever give up because God is ever faithful.

Irrespective if you don't understand the lyrics/ language used, may this song uplift you and by his grace grant your heart desires.

Stay strong!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svLC6nP6xtA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Baeutiful you ma'am,ur dh is 1 in a million ooo
legendsmother:
I choose to b happy

Do u blive DAT for me when I see AF am happy to try again? Hahahhahahha its strange but true, pcos will make u go months without a period .......

On Saturday I got a BFN at 3days late for period, I had already prepared Sunday church cloths but I was down, the bfn and AF mia was just terrible and plus d weight gain dis days I just donno where its from lol so I said I won't go to church. I had finish sowing my Sunday gown on Friday evening all DAT what left was to stone with does shining things, butedibom

Me- turns away

Dh- edibom (lol my ijaw name is ediseime and I have a big bum bum so dats how d name came about) pastor Robinson will b pleased to see u in church ooo u DAT is partly winners off and on

Me- Oga envangeliser am not goin, and plus I can't wear my gown DAT I planned without d stone (kiss him and said goodnight, na so I carry yansh face fan sleep )

6am
Dh- edibom

Dh- dear Wake up

Me- I wan wear my new cloth go church and I never stone am, shift make I sleep ( just tryna look for excuse)

Dh- sure why not!

And dats how I got my praise on went to church had fun and was surprised to see there where 3baby dedications in church today, I danced with all 3mothers to d pulpit and sowed seed of faith for d fruit of d womb , see what devil wanted to use anger to make me miss

In this TTC journey beloved what rocks ur boat can sink mine, we face different infertility diagnosis, a little encouragement can go a long way, I thanks God for supportive husbands God bless him for me, may God bless all our husbands as they stand with us through this very trying times,
Baba God loves me

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2017
Prayer Monday
#singing
1.We are in Your presence singing Hallelujah, Hallelujah...Hallelujah
2. Oluwa etobi etobi ooo etobi x2
Ko seni tale fi sakawere ooo etobi x2
Oluwa

Lord we thank You for another week. Thank You because Your mercies are new every morning, great is Your faithfulness.

Daddy we all have a request that is paramount in our heart. We have cried it, we have prayed it, we have sang it, we have fasted because of it, we have taken medications, we have had sleepless nights over it, we have withdrawn from people because of it and some of us have even made vows. Father according to Your word in John 14:13-14 "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it". Therefore Lord we ask today that You will fill our wombs with children to the degree we desire. We ask that from this group singletons, twins, triplets and even quads shall come forth. You who did it for Sarah, Rebecca, Rachael, Elizabeth and Mary will do ours. Father our humble prayer is that we will receive Your mercy early. We won't get our children when we should be grandparents. Lord hear our heart cry and flood this thread with Your tender mercies.

Father You said we should ask and You will do it therefore we have asked, glorify Your name through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

#Iyabeji
#MummyJohn&Joan
#FromIyawotoMummy
#PortingToPregnancyThreadSoonest

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2017
Please say a word of prayer for me sisters. Going in for HSG today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2017
MummyJJ:
MummyJJ, we join our faith with yours and decree a good report for you in Jesus's Name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Amen. Thank you @Cuppymummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2017
MummyJJ:
The Lord will go with you and make all crooked paths straight... Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2017
MummyJJ:
good result await you, did mine on Saturday at Clinix Healthcare, am yet to collect my report. Go with God speed.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2017
legendsmother:

Lol nah he won't heheheheh
happy Monday people, may our heart desires be granted

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2017
MummyJJ:

I declare that good/positive report will be your portion. you will have reasons to rejoice after the preocedure. Amen. It shall end in praise sis.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
orney:
Baeutiful you ma'am,ur dh is 1 in a million ooo

Thanks love he's name follow him d meaning of his name is Gods special Gift
N indeed he's been DAT and more to me
Tanks hun

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
legendsmother:
I choose to b happy

Me- turns away

6am
Dh- edibom

Dh- dear Wake up

Dh- sure why not!

Baba God loves me

Awwwwww, this just put a smile on my face. Your hubs is awesome. Shortly, you will be dedicating your own babies(s). You look good btw.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
MummyJJ:

We will only hear a good report concerning this. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
OlohiA:

Awwwwww, this just put a smile on my face. Your hubs is awesome. Shortly, you will be dedicating your own babies(s). You look good btw.

Lol tanks darl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Legendsmother be slaying anyhow cheesy
Keep being happy and posting ur pics here o jare. We are here for you. Na devil go give up last last. tongue
Eh ehn...come and gimme some of that ur big bombom. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Legendsmother you are beautiful keep slaying Ojare.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
legendsmother:
I choose to b happy

6am
Dh- edibom

Dh- dear Wake up

Dh- sure why not!

Well said dear, the devil is a liar and a defeated foe, he didn't want you to praise your way maker... Thank God for blessed and supportive husbands. God has already done it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
legendsmother:
I choose to b happy

My private Dr and sister, I'm happy you're able to make the service and shame the devil. I salute you dh the dress is beautiful, may God bless him for you. It will soon end in praise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
@Legendsmother Wait o, lemme understand well. Are you saying your husband did the beadwork on that dress? He's such a blessing indeed. God bless him. Keep glowing for the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Loisemm:
Legendsmother Na devil go give up last last. tongue
Eh ehn...come and gimme some of that ur big bombom. grin

Bombom oya come and take 50naira own don't use it to twerk oooo hahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Purelady:
Legendsmother you are beautiful keep slaying Ojare.

Tanks oremi toh sure I dey loyal ooooo to ur gorvernment

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Well said dear, the devil is a liar and a defeated foe, he didn't want you to praise your way maker... Thank God for blessed and supportive husbands. God has already done it

Beloved you are so right NNE, I wud have missed d dedication, still b angry n wasted a whole day bcuz of delayed AF and bfn.......thank God I went this God is too good o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Joyfulmama:

My private Dr and sister, I'm happy you're able to make the service and shame the devil. I salute you dh the dress is beautiful, may God bless him for you. It will soon end in praise

Hahahhahahahahhaha at private doctor u b character ooooooo hehhehehehehhehehehhehehe NNE we will all do thread cuties from next year not just face post self we will post with our babies ami

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cuppymummy:
@Legendsmother Wait o, lemme understand well. Are you saying your husband did the beadwork on that dress? He's such a blessing indeed. God bless him. Keep glowing for the Lord.

Yes o he saw d style I looked to buy d fabric grin grin lol, so I had it in my phone d whole week I was talking of how I will sama d dress to church and plus, d guy dey help me stone for state for previous styles, its really not that hard sha u just put d stones on d cloth steam d iron and press them automatically they stick to d cloths hehehhehe its d fact that he went through d stress just to encourage me kiss kiss kiss was what swept me off ma feet shocked u needed to see me on social media posting upandan hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
MummyJJ, i pray that God will give u a good and favourable results in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Legendsmother, I thank God for your dh n d good support he is giving you. Thank God u did not allow the enemy to steal your joy. Please keep up your good and positive mood, you will soon testify. God bless your dh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
mumredeemer:
Legendsmother, Please keep up your good and positive mood, you will soon testify. God bless your dh.

Thanks ma God bless , pls are u d same person with d moniker Redeemed? Its been a while I heard from her I was like lemme ask if ur d same person
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
legendsmother:

Thanks ma God bless , pls are u d same person with d moniker Redeemed? Its been a while I heard from her I was like lemme ask if ur d same person

No, i am not Redeemed. Redeemed posted here sometime ago that her phone was stolen, that might be d reason we av not heard from her, n i think i saw her post few days ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.