Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411059 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
I did share my bfp, you were probably offline? Thanks for your wishes. Bless u
legendsmother:

Yes u said u were going for iui but u never shared ur bfp u sha said u were on ur tww neeways so sorry for ur loss all d best hun n welcome back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank you mama.
Thanks to everyone for your wishes. [quote author=Lizzypaul post=59572766][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Heebah,orney, Tripletwins222. Thanks and Amen. You all will be next to testisfy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Congrats Sysengr...happy and healthy pregnancy I pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tripletwins222:

Congratulations sysengr. I tap into ds wonderful testimony oo. Am d next in line to jubilate. Pls, wat s d importance of drinking bitter leave water while TTC?
I read it reduces sugar level in the body and helps in infertility.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Congratulations mama. God guide you through the remaining months.
sysengr:
Heebah,orney, Tripletwins222. Thanks and Amen. You all will be next to testisfy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
I think it's best to follow ur clomid treatment with transvaginal scan for follicular monitoring. taking clomid alone is not sufficient for some people. they need an injection to trigger ovulation. otherwise the egg would just keep growing bigger and turn to cyst.

don't give up ma but next time work with ur gynae

mamatwiny:
Dear mama's,
I took clomid this cycle from day 5 to 9, but surprisingly I didn't ovulate on day 17 I am sure cos I used ovulation stops to test. I went for TVs today being CD 20 and attached is my result.

It seems clomid doesn't work for me. Why do you thing the egg shell was thickened and did not rupture. It has grown beyond the 25mm , now 27 mm and leaking fluid. The lab technologist said the egg is spoilt and DT this cycle won't work. Also note that my period moved by 8 fays the first time I took clomid. This is my second cycle and I doubt I'll ever take it again.

I now ask myself if I am sure the egg ruptures in unmedicated cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
mamatwiny:
U ppl won't answer me now. I will shout ooo
Modified....Jesus Christ, na folicullar cyst I see so? Clomid emee m aru.
Please will it leak completely?
don't know about this one o. u might want to ask a gynae
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
orney:
Beautiful mums! Rejoice with me, pray for me as i celebrate my birthday today
I have more than a million reasons to thank Baba God cos only Him has been doing wot no man can do in my life and on this thread, even tho devil wanted to spoil my day with Af dat was supposed to come yesterday, came early hours of today,i will still celebrate jur! Cant wait for hubby to kom n take me out grin
Happy birthday to me, llnp kiss

Happy birthday sweetie, may the Lord make this new year the best so far and Grant the desires of your heart in Jesus name Amen. Happy fruitful year to you dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Congrats sysengr on ur BFP, u will carry to term in Jesus name!

Thank u mamas for your encouragement...mbula, 4realwoman and Loisemm. God bless you all.

No trace of endometriosis was seen during the scan, rather a simple ovarian cyst of 32mm was seen (It used to be complex ovarian cyst of 45mm). I pray it all disappears soon.

Fertility blessings to all of us!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmumi(f): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
mamatwiny:
Dear mama's,
I took clomid this cycle from day 5 to 9, but surprisingly I didn't ovulate on day 17 I am sure cos I used ovulation stops to test. I went for TVs today being CD 20 and attached is my result.

It seems clomid doesn't work for me. Why do you thing the egg shell was thickened and did not rupture. It has grown beyond the 25mm , now 27 mm and leaking fluid. The lab technologist said the egg is spoilt and DT this cycle won't work. Also note that my period moved by 8 fays the first time I took clomid. This is my second cycle and I doubt I'll ever take it again.

I now ask myself if I am sure the egg ruptures in unmedicated cycle.

Clomid is the genesis of this cyst wahala I entered, no doubt it works for some people. I pray the follicular cyst resolves on its own. Be positive!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
CravingChic, Stephaniecoa, blessedmumi thanks and Amen. You are next in line
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sysengr congratulations mama, healthy and stress-free 9 months in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tripletwins222:

@4realwoman, thanx a lot and I say a big AMEN to ur wish. May God also grant u ur hrt desires. I've checked some Pharmacies for dat Robitussin but couldn't get it oo. Maybe I will still try some other pharmacies tomorrow. I never knew it wld be dat scarce. I stay close to Okokomaiko and someone directed me to one pharmacy at Vespa.
Mama, don't be like me that waka all through looking for Robitussin... just check any branch of Health plus or medplus at any of these shoprite shopping mall. it can be very scarce... Even the so called big pharmacies don't have it.

I have a little remaining but I stay at Ibadan for anyone interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
sysengr:
He has given me victory,I will lift Him higher, Jehovah, I will lift Him higher.
It's a bfp. Af was to show last Saturday but didn't. Tested days back and got a second faint line. Got bold double lines today after two years of ttc.

Widd
In May,dh and i dewormed ourself. Used fertiaid and omega 369.
In June,we got treated for infection,so we didnt ttc. Also, the cleanpoint I bought, dh refused me to make use of it. Then I used ruzu bitters for two day after the antibiotics. After two days, i used Edmark shake off phyto fiber for four days at night. I was supposed to use it for six nights, but really makes me want to use the toilet and I had important places I had to go to the last two days. The first three nights I took it I really purged me in the morning.
Late June,after Af showed, I didn't use any medication just used b complex,folic acid and omega 369. I bd in that cycle yet nothing.
In July, when Af showed on 17th,i deceided to try the banana,milk misture shared here(by Bennyboo)but used only one egg instead of two. I then drank bitter leave water from CD5 to CD9 morning and night. Dh too drank it. Also took garlic and ginger water only on CD10 cos of the smell and I wanted to stop before ovulation.
Before I forget, I took forever bee propolis and forever bee pollen each two tablets three times daily though the first three days was a tablet each for two times daily before I increased the dose. Also,forever royal jelly one tablet two times daily later increased to still one tablet but three times daily. All these from CD 2 to ovulation day.

Honestly,if not for the double lines,I don't feel pregnant yet.
Symptoms I got was from the day Af was to start till now,is a clear discharge and watery several times I thought it was my period. Then severe back pain and stomach cramp especially all through yesterday was in pain maybe it's due to stress and sleepness nights in assisting me sister that put to bed on same Saturday.
I just started feeling feverish this afternoon.

Thanks to everyone for your love and care especially cuppymummy for your kind advice.
Baby dust to all and more bfp to come.
Everyone must testify soonest. God is ever faithful to His word.
Love you all mothers and fathers of great nation.

Wow! God is still working miracles for us. Congratulations sysengr. It's the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight. We will also testify.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
congratulations @sysengr... Happy & healthy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Elixir123: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
I love your optimism and spirit @Stepheniecoa ,God who did it once will do it again and beautifully too. Please don't wait for too long before trying again.
@sysengr and others who have got their bfp recently,congrats wish you all a sweet healthy 9mths.
To our Atc mamas,God Almighty is still on the throne and this bfp shall go round!!!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
sysengr:
He has given me victory,I will lift Him higher, Jehovah, I will lift Him higher.
It's a bfp. Af was to show last Saturday but didn't. Tested days back and got a second faint line. Got bold double lines today after two years of ttc.

Widd
In June,we got treated for infection,so we didnt ttc. Also, the cleanpoint I bought, dh refused me to make use of it. Then I used ruzu bitters for two day after the antibiotics. After two days, i used Edmark shake off phyto fiber for four days at night. I was supposed to use it for six nights, but really makes me want to use the toilet and I had important places I had to go to the last two days. The first three nights I took it I really purged me in the morning.
Late June,after Af showed, I didn't use any medication just used b complex,folic acid and omega 369. I bd in that cycle yet nothing.
In July, when Af showed on 17th,i deceided to try the banana,milk misture shared here(by Bennyboo)but used only one egg instead of two. I then drank bitter leave water from CD5 to CD9 morning and night. Dh too drank it. Also took garlic and ginger water only on CD10 cos of the smell and I wanted to stop before ovulation.
Before I forget, I took forever bee propolis and forever bee pollen each two tablets three times daily though the first three days was a tablet each for two times daily before I increased the dose. Also,forever royal jelly one tablet two times daily later increased to still one tablet but three times daily. All these from CD 2 to ovulation day.

Symptoms I got was from the day Af was to start till now,is a clear discharge and watery several times I thought it was my period. Then severe back pain and stomach cramp especially all through yesterday was in pain maybe it's due to stress and sleepness nights in assisting me sister that put to bed on same Saturday.

Thanks to everyone for your love and care especially cuppymummy for your kind advice.

Congratulations ma'am. Thank God for His faithfulness. You will carry to term in Jesus name. Please it's safe to see a doctor since you feel feverish to check for malaria and infection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
congrats @sysengr.... I'm so happy for you my sister. we serve a great God. last night was the 4th day of my praise/worship vigil. I prayed for every mama in this thread. this month is our month of "divine visitation". Let's get ready because more testimonies are on the way.shalom!!!! P.S happy birthday @orney, many more years ahead. biko sama me one Coldstone with grilled fish make I take celebrate with u birthday shaild.lolzZzzzz

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
sysengr:

Widd

Congrats sis. Testimonies shall continue to abound in your family. HnH 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bennyboo:
@ sysengr awwww see me blushing and smiling effortlessly...it is the lord's doing ...congratulations wishing you an amazing and pleasant journey all through. Your testimony shall be permanent.

@Stepheniecoa Sorry about your loss I pray God give you another loads of blessings that will be permanent in Jesus name

@orney Happy birthday next year na you and your twins go do shakara. God bless your home

Baby dust to us all
E-hugs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
mamatwiny:
U ppl won't answer me now.
I will shout ooo

Modified....Jesus Christ, na folicullar cyst I see so?
Clomid emee m aru.

Please will it leak completely?
Looks like it based on the report. You'll need to see your dr asap. Will probably give you antibiotics to dry up the fluids. No need to panic sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank you ma, twill be delivered to your doorstep shortly
mztubsy:
congrats @sysengr.... I'm so happy for you my sister. we serve a great God. last night was the 4th day of my praise/worship vigil. I prayed for every mama in this thread. this month is our month of "divine visitation". Let's get ready because more testimonies are on the way.shalom!!!! P.S happy birthday @orney, many more years ahead. biko sama me one Coldstone with grilled fish make I take celebrate with u birthday shaild.lolzZzzzz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amen, thank you ma'am
Mamitwins:

Happy birthday sweetie, may the Lord make this new year the best so far and Grant the desires of your heart in Jesus name Amen. Happy fruitful year to you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
@mamatwiny, another mama has said it all, clomid doesnt work for everybody, and taking it cd 5 to 9, ensures fewer but mature eggs, cd 2 to 6, gives more eggs less mature > wch may hv been beta for you. you may try those dates if you are braze enough to try it again.
letrozole is preferable though more expensive, ..another mama said ovaboost does the same thing too.
next do tvs from day 10 or 11..if u hv a 29/30 day cycle...n trigger once the eggs reach 21/23mm and hvnt ruptured

@other mama asking about endo -
its strange, how come the acute period pains started immediately after the hydrotubation?.
hope the procedure didnt shift the tubes a lil,...i would suggest a 2nd opinion from other docs.
shud it be comfirmed...castor oil massage after af and stop b4 ovu, promrose oil tab, ruzu bitters, serrapeptase etc..all help to cure endo

congrats sysengr on ur bfp!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2017
orney:
I have more than a million reasons to thank Baba God cos only Him has been doing wot no man can do in my life and on this thread, even tho devil wanted to spoil my day with Af dat was supposed to come yesterday, came early hours of today,i will still celebrate jur! Cant wait for hubby to kom n take me out grin

Happy Birthday mama...many glorious and fulfilling years in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2017
sysengr:

Widd

Big Big Congratulations to you mama!!!...wishing you a stress-free nine months in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2017
legendsmother:

Blood of Jesus its well. To me for mamas with fibroids it may bbetter to remove it (my opinion o)..... See my hair plaiter is 4months preggy after 4years of infertility due to fibroid. She did d operation was told to try 6months time and in 2 months she was preggy

Good Morning..God bless you Ma for this good news..It's such an encouragement..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Orney, wishing you a joyous celebration as you celebrate another year. God grant your deepest desires, long life and prosperity.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2017
mummykyrti:

Mama curvilicious ms supos don free you, show face na

My sister, e neva gree free me patapata o

Mama pweetymii, d honey wey dey for moon no gree comout full blown o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2017
orney:

Happy buyday, oremi toh sure baje

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.