Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406093 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
cherrymum1:

May the Almighty accept the praises of his.people. amen.
Nne, please biko that hair, when you finish using my hair on your head....please return it. Just bring it back biko. tongue
lwkmd!!!! biko shift lemme faint!!!!. if it's the weave u want, come no collect it grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
@ mamas, thank you all for your prayers, may God grant us our heart desires. I love you all. May all our blessings be permanent Insha Allah.
Here is my story
We have been trying to conceive for four years, and I had an heterectopic pregnancy in which I had a miscarriage n lost my left tube. Been from one hospital to another since then. I was diagnosed of PCOS via scan, but hormones said otherwise. All in all we kept trying. This time last year, we heard the worst news, sfa was very low. Dh was very sad n wasn't convinced since we got pregnant before. I kept my heads up as it was time for me to reciprocate his support for me through the years.
He went for other sfas, results were worse, we were prescribed manix, n he only used once. So we made up our mind to work very hard n save for an ivf promo. Since our chances of natural conception was low (how myopic).
WIDD
1) I took some prenatal they give to pregnant women at my place of work
2)More than ever, I had a positive outlook towards life, I helped pregnant women n small babies at my place of work
3) I took dry Moringa leaves with pap
4) I treated infection twice, in fact I still treated just before I got my bfp. Never knew I had probably taken in then, tho hot was negative (God help me)
5) I was about three days late, wen I had seriously painful tips, even wen I vowed not to test again (lol, woman of Lil faith). I tested n I got two faint lines. I thought I was in a trance. I had to call do to confirm. It was so surreal. I got it! A bfp! The best Bday gift. Alhamdulillah I am so grateful for this, I pray we all have healthy n happy children soonest. I pray this joy will be completed
@loisemm, no ms oo just sore tips, frequent urination n crazy backache. I pray all is well n I pray it ends well for all of us
Thank you all for time

44 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Big congratulations to you bibeetee. God has kept His Word. We give thanks to the Maker of life.

Nna ehn, the kyn fine fine people we have on this thread is not a small tin o. Mztubzy you've got a lot going for you mehn. God has remembered you already.

Fvine, it's so great to hear from you. It feels like a cool drink on a parched throat. We've missed you a great deal. God's favour and blessings are already on you.

Legendsmother we will rejoice with you and that awesome hubby of yours.

We will all receive our inheritance from God by His Grace. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2017
mztubsy:
Congrats "congratulations"....."

NNE I am with u oooo 300%
Fine woman kiss
Nwan oma kiss

Pls mamas TTC cannot make us loners cry, sadist cry, and depressed people oooo let's b having our little " grin sweet selfie Sunday" if possible. this our thread is for Informations advice but sometimes we get caught up in TTC and some mamas even forget to look good for dh
Sweet selfie Sunday wud have u dress up for Jesus strike a breathtaking pose and share with ur sisters here we are one happy family!
Preganacy thread has bump pics day, and thread cuties, make we dey do this one dey wait our cuties abi how una see am biko grin

Fine fine mamas dey here oooo hmmmmm if u see

@joyfulmama u go wan bleach ur skin d woman fine nor b small hehehhehe

@mumihaja DAT woman hair I fit cut am add my own lol

@towerofgrace Hmmmm DAT woman black dey shine o nor go there...
N plenty others I wud love to see
@fvine @loisem @cuppymummy @all I cud not mention I wud love to see u muah kiss
Let's all make ourselves happy and bumbling as we are anticipating d babies of our dreams no baby want unkept mummy oooo tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2017
cherrymum1:

May the Almighty accept the praises of his.people. amen.
Nne, please biko that hair, when you finish using my hair on your head....please return it. Just bring it back biko. tongue

Chei u nor go kill me grin
But d hair u borrow from me so u mean u borrow am give her? shocked shocked shocked
Apostle must hear dis

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2017
@Legendsmother, you're too funny. Don't worry legendbaby is on the way your mouth go soon come down with MS.
@kweenkong, give your body time to rest, I had miscarriage on 3rd of April AF return on 9th of May. So relax your nerves. It will come.
@mztubsy, when you praise God it moves the hand of God. Your testimony will manifest IJN.
@bibeetee. The latest preggy mama, may you carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women IJN. Happy bumping.
Dear Lord my God, October 6th is on the way, God I pray for wonderful birthday gift as you do unto bibeetee. And do unto everyone on this thread on time so that our faith will be strong in you forever oh Lord.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Joyfulmama:
Sis I pray even before October Olowogbogbororo will have given u ur own testimony, u are celebrating with joy in ur heart and a baby in ur womb....

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2017
legendsmother:

Chei u nor go kill me grin
But d hair u borrow from me so u mean u borrow am give her? shocked shocked shocked
Apostle must hear dis

Ahn ahn na mama Legend someone cannor even play with u...is that how y use to do kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2017
mztubsy:
lwkmd!!!! biko shift lemme faint!!!!. if it's the weave u want, come no collect it grin

Ehn *clap hands in the air* yelzz I want..don't use Kalo kalo for me jare...gimme my weave. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2017
bibeetee:
@ mamas, thank you all for your prayers, may God grant us our heart desires. I love you all. May all our blessings be permanent Insha Allah.
Here is my story
We have been trying to conceive for four years, and I had an heterectopic pregnancy in which I had a miscarriage n lost my left tube. Been from one hospital to another since then. I was diagnosed of PCOS via scan, but hormones said otherwise. All in all we kept trying. This time last year, we heard the worst news, sfa was very low. Dh was very sad n wasn't convinced since we got pregnant before. I kept my heads up as it was time for me to reciprocate his support for me through the years.
He went for other sfas, results were worse, we were prescribed manix, n he only used once. So we made up our mind to work very hard n save for an ivf promo. Since our chances of natural conception was low (how myopic).
WIDD
2)More than ever, I had a positive outlook towards life, I helped pregnant women n small babies at my place of work
4) I treated infection twice, in fact I still treated just before I got my bfp. Never knew I had probably taken in then, tho hot was negative (God help me)
5) I was about three days late, wen I had seriously painful tips, even wen I vowed not to test again (lol, woman of Lil faith). I tested n I got two faint lines. I thought I was in a trance. I had to call do to confirm. It was so surreal. I got it! A bfp! The best Bday gift. Alhamdulillah I am so grateful for this, I pray we all have healthy n happy children soonest. I pray this joy will be completed
@loisemm, no ms oo just sore tips, frequent urination n crazy backache. I pray all is well n I pray it ends well for all of us
Thank you all for time

Congratulations ma stress free 9 months in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2017
bibeetee:

@All, it's my birthday, and I got the best birthday gift ever, it's a bfp, I saw two pink lines. I'm so happy n anxious as well as I have got serious back ache l. I pray this bfp goes around n I pray for a healthy n happy nine months n beyond for us all.

Happy birthday bibeetee and congratulations on your bfp, you shall carry to term and deliver safely like the Hebrew woman in Jesus name Amen.

Congratulations to all mama that got their bfp, Hebrew women delivery to you all.

Legendsmother, you are looking great sis. God bless Dh bountifully in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtdarling(f): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OlohiA: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2017
bibeetee:
Here is my story
WIDD
Thank you all for time

Congratulations!!!! God will see you through a healthy and happy nine months. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
watch fibroid laparoscopy done in Uni Ilorin Teaching Hospital. no more long incision to remove fibroids in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiDjSkOr4_8

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
page 2009,hmmm.
Ttc is a bastard sha!@legendsmother fine cheeks and she knows,@Mztubzy fine face (with extension when we not come know between cherrymum and legendsmother who be the real owner).@mztubsy dat boy is in the spirit and never for once doubt him.God can use anybody as He is not a respecter of person.I even prefer messages coming from the mouth of such innocent ones with no string attached. Funny enough,wen i woke up this night to do my prayer walk/night prayers i just found myself praise and worshipping God.I could not say a word of prayer na so i take turn am to praise and worship session and i felt so light and happy in the spirit.
We might not have children yet,but God is blessing us in other areas of life.If not for African mentality,marriage was meant to be for companionship then children and other things follow.We are blessed with wonderful and supportive husbands.Lets make our home peaceful and loving and then children and other things of life will come.
#confessionbringsconception#
#Godisnevertoolate#
#ttccannotkillmyswag#

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
legendsmother:
I choose to b happy

Story story.....lemme bore u abit lol,
Do u blive DAT for me when I see AF am happy to try again? Hahahhahahha its strange but true, pcos will make u go months without a period .......

On Saturday I got a BFN at 3days late for period, I had already prepared Sunday church cloths but I was down, the bfn and AF mia was just terrible and plus d weight gain dis days I just donno where its from lol so I said I won't go to church. I had finish sowing my Sunday gown on Friday evening all DAT what left was to stone with does shining things, butedibom
I was upset I didn't talk to dh but he knew I was down

Dh- will u go to church 2moro?

Me- turns away

Dh- edibom (lol my ijaw name is ediseime and I have a big bum bum so dats how d name came about) pastor Robinson will b pleased to see u in church ooo u DAT is partly winners off and on

Me- Oga envangeliser am not goin, and plus I can't wear my gown DAT I planned without d stone (kiss him and said goodnight, na so I carry yansh face fan sleep )

6am
Dh- edibom

Me- (from sleep) hmmmmmmm

Dh- dear Wake up

Me- I said am not goin to church, pls

Dh- y nau, why are u doin this?

Me- I wan wear my new cloth go church and I never stone am, shift make I sleep ( just tryna look for excuse)

Dh- (walks out of d room)
(Comes back with my gown in his hands all stoned overnight hehehehhe)
Baby pls let's go to church, let's twin d Ankara outfit, pls?

Me- turns around lol, OK will u boil hot water for us to bath?

Dh- sure why not!

And dats how I got my praise on went to church had fun and was surprised to see there where 3baby dedications in church today, I danced with all 3mothers to d pulpit and sowed seed of faith for d fruit of d womb , see what devil wanted to use anger to make me miss

In this TTC journey beloved what rocks ur boat can sink mine, we face different infertility diagnosis, a little encouragement can go a long way, I thanks God for supportive husbands God bless him for me, may God bless all our husbands as they stand with us through this very trying times,
Thats me today all smiles and happy bcuz I know!
Baba God loves me

What do you mean by stoning in your outfit? You mean sewing all those shining stones on it? And did you husband do that for you?
See all this begging! Mam no let people borrow your husband here oh(just kidding) but seriously he was cute. Some women in terrible marriages even with children will gladly exchange their family(kids inclusive) for your loving husband.
I see what Hannah's husband meant now when he asked her if he wasnt worth more than ten sons to her.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Let me come out this afternoon, Hello my lovely E-family!! Hope everyone is Queening and Kinging??
I'd like us to prepare to attend the September Special Holy Ghost service at the RCCG camp, date is September 1st.
I don't know if the venue will be the old or new auditorium but let's plan to attend. The service is mainly for those trusting for fruitfulness in all areas of life, not just for TTC couples...although the main focus is for us TTC people cheesy grin....let's make sure we attend, last year a few of us on this forum attended and to the Glory of God one of us has a baby today to show for it....God is still working wonders in our midst. #HALLELUJAH

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lirika: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
My God) I have been with Embriogyn (Spain) since 2016 and with the help of our doctor I am finally pregnant with twins – miracle baby girls, this would have never happened without this clinic! She’s the absolute best, so if you are looking for a great, caring, attentive Doctor, then you came to the right place! The nurses are always so understanding and is such a comfort that you can email them with any concerns or questions and they will always reply quickly. All treatment options were not only inclusively represented on a high professional level but also discussed with me in the utmost detail, therefore I felt very knowledgeable of my whole IVF cycle. I was looking for really good Fertility clinic for such a long time, than I found lovely web site ovu fertility network with lots of fertility clinics in different countries. It also helped me so much! If I didn't visit it that day I wouldn't find this place, that changed my life...I can't believe) cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lirika:
My God) I have been with Embriogyn (Spain) since 2016 and with the help of our doctor I am finally pregnant with twins – miracle baby girls, this would have never happened without this clinic! She’s the absolute best, so if you are looking for a great, caring, attentive Doctor, then you came to the right place! The nurses are always so understanding and is such a comfort that you can email them with any concerns or questions and they will always reply quickly. All treatment options were not only inclusively represented on a high professional level but also discussed with me in the utmost detail, therefore I felt very knowledgeable of my whole IVF cycle. I was looking for really good Fertility clinic for such a long time, than I found lovely web site ovu fertility network with lots of fertility clinics in different countries. It also helped me so much! If I didn't visit it that day I wouldn't find this place, that changed my life...I can't believe) cheesy cheesy

Be cursing yourself, mstcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lirika:
We are happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
bibeetee:
Here is my story
WIDD
Thank you all for time
Congrats mama. Happy bumping!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekatwins: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
FruitfulRay:

My sister I dey oh, I bought mine at one pharmacy around Ado, but try checking health plus, or any good pharmacy.

God will direct you dear...

OK dear. I got it at Konga. Thanks.
Pls what about Women's best friend? Do u know where I can get it?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thank you sisters for your mentions and prayers. The HSG Hmmm was so painful, I almost vomited during the process but I overcame. The goodnews is that I got my report and my tubes are open. Hallelujah. May God bless our womb and wipe our tears. I will give the full gist of the HSG in my diary one of these days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
pweetymii:
page 2009,hmmm.
Ttc is a bastard sha!@legendsmother fine cheeks and she knows,@Mztubzy fine face (with extension when we not come know between cherrymum and legendsmother who be the real owner).@mztubsy dat boy is in the spirit and never for once doubt him
#confessionbringsconception#
#Godisnevertoolate#
#ttccannotkillmyswag#

Chei where u a councelor in ur former life i read through ur post and felt like I was talking to an iui guidance councelor chei NNE God brestube! grin grin Hmmm sorry bless u tongue tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mamitwins:

Happy birthday bibeetee and congratulations on your bfp,

Legendsmother,

Tanks luv how is u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Omojudy:

What do you mean by stoning in your outfit? You mean sewing all those shining stones on it? And did you husband do that for you?
See all this worth more than ten sons to her.

Lol, my dear d man eh..... Hmmmm I reserve my comments when we were dating and I knew nothing about cooking he taught me d ABC of cooking lol, a man who cares will b patient with u I guess? I never went to marriage class et all na God just give me dis one say make he hold me o lol

We have been married Oct 18 makes it 3years and I realised that, the time we spend with each other and circumstances we see ourselves has taught us both to have each others back, am no relashioship expect as I have my downsides also but most of my frnds who have dis uncaring and unloving husband issue are many since we graduated, when I ask dem questions I came to d realisation that they married men they love, love is not bad but I feel marring someone u call ur friend is a bigger plus in a marriage.... I have seen my friend say "my hubby is coming" she starts running round to make d house perfect spotless (don't get me wrong its good o) but when a man becomes a senior military personnel in his own house marriage of 2 years ooooo, love is dere yes, but no friendship just respect and love if she even tickles him she go enter two days quarrel..... Its well

@ d stones he arranges dem on d cloth d way u want d placements, then sprinkle water and press them with steam iron so they stick to d cloth automatically when d heat of d iron touches them. its something I do with most of my cloths cuz its trending and he sees me do it a lot some times we do it together but dis time he did it all by himself lol

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2017
mumihaja:

watch

Blood of Jesus its well. To me for mamas with fibroids it may bbetter to remove it (my opinion o)..... See my hair plaiter is 4months preggy after 4years of infertility due to fibroid. She did d operation was told to try 6months time and in 2 months she was preggy

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Page 2009.
I was here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Sis I pray even before October Olowogbogbororo will have given u ur own testimony, u are celebrating with joy in ur heart and a baby in ur womb....
Amen IJN. Thank you so much my suppose cappo. Hope you are enjoying the Braxton kick? May the Lord deliver you safely
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
legendsmother:

NNE I am with u oooo 300%
Fine woman kiss
Nwan oma kiss

@towerofgrace Hmmmm DAT woman black dey shine o nor go there...
P

I am blochhin wink

Yes o, no time for pity party, anybody that thinks otherwise (aproko pipu, busybody, poke-noser grin) should go and hang themselves ojare. Some people think one should not wear fitted and tummy hugging clothes, biko i no send oo, i rock my figure 8 hugging clothes make my shape confuse them grin

How are you doing boo? CD1? yes oo another opportunity to try again, no giving up until we get our bundles. Stay blessed sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
cherrymum1:

Hmmmm sweet 16. You just wan jee my papa Legend for me abi. See lovely hair and nice make up. Abeg when you dey come my area make u bring that gown and earpiece come. I'm always buying fake earpiece.

Towerofgrace, mama....longest time o. I'm on my knees o. When u say make I stand I go stand.
Loisemm, my sweetie potato, omalicha nwa. Keep shining jare.

Mummy Lami1 of laive, me ke? me sef dey on my knees, until you say i shud get up. Don't mind those agbero Dr's nansense them.

How have you been? but true true try to always pop in and let us know you are good.

One love always - pls if you epp me see Nurse Kaffy4bill, tell her i said "is that how she use to do"

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.