Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436049 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Heebah:
My darling am, very curious about dis baby aspirirn. Is dat d medical name or does it bear some other name and how can i identify it? Thanks dear
Its called low dose aspirin. Any aspirin between 73 and 81mg. Just a tab daily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks Lilliesbud12 and Roseey0 for your replies. Supernatural childbirth to you both.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2017
@Ummtwins2 congratulations on the birth of your Lo,may her coming open more doors of breakthrough to your household.Thank you for giving us the privilege of announcing and showing her to us...
@omojudy and Legendsmother oya the two of you come here,take pt strip make una go test,i smell bfp cos the raging hormone is too much.It is enough already and please let it end una doh.If una talk again,twins fall on you!My street neighbour gave birth to twin girls yesterday she married in her mid-thirties.Her younger brother already has 5 children,she did not get pregnant till like after one year!So,you see,everyone have their own time.Mum always say "no matter how many dem born,dem not go born your own".So,please,let's live,laugh and love,the world is a good place cause we are innit.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=MGeey post=60269400][/quote]
Hmm,shey na just accuse he accuse you?Me,heavy rain was falling one early morning,dh was lying in the sofa,i tiptoad to meet him,tickled him and was touching his boxers d next thing i heard was"why are you assaulting me".Me,assault my husband on top do,naim i jejely waka comot....when dem say about 50 men cry out say their wives dey assault them for Lagos State,though we are not there,i wished to see their names weda my name dey among...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Hmm...I smell preggy hormones. Legendsmother abeg chillax. I think this disagreement stemmed from unresolved issues between you two in the past.

We're in a prayer mode so I'm going to say the truth. I too thought you were a big cash madam. Please it's not a bad thing for us to have seen you that way. It's actually a good thing. It shows that despite all you're going through, you're always joyous and above the situation. It made me pray for you for God to grant you your heart desires.

Omojudy, please no be everything person see person dey talk. I thought she was boxed up too but decided to mind my own business. I believe some mamas thought the same but you didn't see us saying it or making her feel like she's lying. Thank you however for trying to do damage control

Legendsmother, don't deviate from who we know you to be. Please, it's either you take down the post or blot out her name. Please uncopy those mamas in preggy thread as well. Let's not wash our dirty linens in public.

As for those who were fuelling the dispute instead of calming things down, I say Sannu de aiki. We're in a prayer and faith atmosphere. What you don't know is that such quarrels could remove it and bring us back to level o. Let's be guided.

Me I don talk my own. Shikena!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2017
pweetymii:

Hmm,shey na just accuse he accuse you?Me,heavy rain was falling one early morning,dh was lying in the sofa,i tiptoad to meet him,tickled him and was touching his boxers d next thing i heard was"why are you assaulting me".Me,assault my husband on top do,naim i jejely waka comot....when dem say about 50 men cry out say their wives dey assault them for Lagos State,though we are not there,i wished to see their names weda my name dey among...
I don laf taya. Assault ne? Abeg tell us if your name join when you finally see the list.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy when will you fight with me Naa. I want to port Abeg Lol.

You both @Omojudy and Legendsmother Pls take a chill pill. Some jokes are quite expensive and not everyone can humour such. I beg you both in the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to let love rule.

I know this week will see more testimonies springing. Have got mine already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

Thanks. Must have been reading with sleepy eyes last night
okay no wahala.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
MummyJJ:

Kikikikiki.
You this woman eh grin
But na true she talk sha. Omojudy's drama dey bring plenty bfps. Omobaby I dey my house. Come and fight with me jor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2017
MGeey, Pele. It is well o. Please do all Mrs. Tower suggested. It's not easy I know. Kepkusing is the most tiring part of this journey for me. Not even AF. When the big O comes, whether you're in the mood or not, you just have to do the do. Go and romance hubby with sweet talk, playful games and food as today na Saturday sef. Me I believe hubby's mind has to be in the right place for it to yield fruit, if done grudgingly, its just pouring of spperm in the V. It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2017
I was banned from posting by Nairaland two days ago and I have been so busy. Just got a new job (glory!) and we are hosting house guests. There has literally been no time to check time grin I will reply your mail, Legendsmother . I know na anchor things mail smiley
I have issues with my mail currently but will find a way. I will probably mail you directly.

Pls my two lovely sisters, forget about the issue on ground. God will lead us and grant us success in our various endeavours. TTC is draining even for people that are boxed up. At certain times, we may need help whether we have or not.
Apart, from that I feel Omojudy didn't mean harm or insult by that statement. I have gotten used to her. From experience. Smile.
It is well o jare. Happy weekend folks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2017
Loisemm:
I was banned from posting by Nairaland two days ago and I have been so busy. Just got a new job (glory!) and we are hosting house guests.
Congrats on your new job. More promotions your way. Bans are crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Loisemm:
I was banned from posting by Nairaland two days ago and I have been so busy. Just got a new job (glory!) and we are hosting house guests.
Congrats on your new job. More promotions.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Loisemm:
I was banned from posting by Nairaland two days ago and I have been so busy. Just got a new job (glory!) and we are hosting house guests. There has literally been no time to check time grin I will reply your mail, Legendsmother . I know na anchor things mail smiley
I have issues with my mail currently but will find a way. I will probably mail you directly.

Pls my two lovely sisters, forget about the issue on ground. God will lead us and grant us success in our various endeavours. TTC is draining even for people that are boxed up. At certain times, we may need help whether we have or not.
Apart, from that I feel Omojudy didn't mean harm or insult by that statement. I have gotten used to her. From experience. Smile.
Me too o. That's why I believe Legendmother should go for a bpt. lol. It's just past unresolved issues sha. Though Omojudy for keep am to herself sha but I troway salute for her at ignoring the direct and indirect insults.

Congratulations on your new job. I'm the collector of tithes for first payment on new jobs.

Ps. I always have this feeling that you're not supposed to be here again whenever your name flashes in my mind. I pray for you that whatever is causing the delay is removed by the power in the name and blood of Jesus. I pray for speed for you to get to your promised land flowing with milk and honey. Every obstacle in your part is removed and destroyed in Jesus name. Amen.
Please keep confessing to yourself that you're pregnant with the baby or babies you want.

Sorry for making this public. I no too sabi the pm and mail ish here.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Good morning my beautiful mamas, commented last night and only for me to see that so much has happened within hours. What am going to say here, many people might not support, but that's my opinion.

When I saw the first challenge, I thought, oh what a beautiful idea, but then I saw a few pictures, as most people had removed theirs, and the Holy spirit told me it was a wrong idea, the challenge was not wrong, but people showing themselves was what He was warning me about. I wanted to say something, but kept it to myself. We have held many different games here, but I thought showing ourselves was going too far for so many reasons...

This is a faceless forum, where people have discussed and revealed so much about themselves, things you won't even tell your siblings or parents. Some have said they've committed several abortions, others about their dh with low sperm count, many have revealed their many battles in their matrimonial homes etc, then you take pictures of yourself and upload here? I was happy when curvylicious showed her baby bump without showing her face. The truth is that the Internet never forgets, someone who knows someone that knows someone that knows you might just be here, but noone knows who I am unless I trust you to some extent and converse with you personally. But for me to put up my pics for both silent and active member is impossible and not advisable for anyone to do.

You might have the best of hearts, and mean good, but my darling sis, everybody can't be like you. Some people are even as meek and nice because of TTC, that's not their real nature, so that's my own opinion. If Legend mama had not shown her face, who would conclude that she' needed the help or not, but that's what she felt like doing and it brought joy to this forum, but also a lot of quarrel that I haven't seen since I joined this thread. I'll advise let's keep our faces out, we can showcase our foods, our dresses, but not our faces, but if you want to show your faces, please feel free to do so.

No matter how one looks or dresses, its not enough to conclude that one dosent need help, I work and am paid a fairly good salary, but TTC is another ball game, and I won't mind help. The bills, drugs everything is expensive, so its wrong for anyone to feel that one dosent need help, and since the helper decided to choose her, who are we to question.

Legendsmother and Omojudy, its enough, forgive each other completely and forget it, your miracle is closer than you think, don't give the devil an inroad to steal what God has already given you by grace. Pray for one another and stand in the righteousness that Christ has given you, say no to the enemy. Legend, God has already shown you favour, continue in his love, go for your treatment and receive everything God has already given you, you don't need distractions and pain now. Rejoice in the Lord, anger can't do anyone any good.

Have a great weekend you all

33 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2017
legendsmother:
Worse case scenero I will stop posting on this thread to avoid unnecessary insults form stupid, untrained and loud mounted she goats parading themselves as omojudy
Mama legend, devil is a liar just ignore d message and move on with ur good work....The enemy tries to raise its ugly head wen something good is abt to happen....pls pls & pls sis let dis go...
Triplet fall on you and mama Omojudy

Oya come update ur dairy jaws.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Reading through many replies here ehhh if I say am not shocked I will be lieing big time......majority of d people talking if this where to happen to them would even do worse than I have but I leave it to God...no matter what you can't change the world, but u can change your attitude to change things and that is what I believe, what I do on this thread I knew not everyone is happy with it, at least thats what I realised.......I never! And I repeat I never forced anyone mamas posted out of their own free will.............
If you on your end feels its a faceless forum and u can't do such, that is not the same for everyone.....

If you’re waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, ‘cause it’s gonna be a really long time.

On that note I drop my pen.....u can chat me up via pm if need be...with the likes on the new thread programmes I thought we were in d same page but I guess not..will take d whole of today to edit all my previous post on this TTC thread.....and will also do well to update when I do get blessed with my BFP I nor mind.....since it has gotten to where a spade cannot be called a spade anymore.......

Thanks for those who tried to look out for me I appreciate you all............

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

Atleast i am not alone. I told him yesterday,"so to so are my fertile days, i wont be chasing you again, i will simply be telling u d days and its left to you to rape me if you have to"
She said no quotes in bracket, pls unquote her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

Hope its a safe question? What was it?
SMEhub
Any charges for sellers on the platform?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Roseey0:

SMEhub
Any charges for sellers on the platform?
I cant definitely say a no, i heard somewhere its 10k per year. Never saw it on the document i read though. I havent been charged yet though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2017
miraclebaby:
She said no quotes in bracket, pls unquote her
Oh, didnt see that. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Omojudy:

I cant definitely say a no, i heard somewhere its 10k per year. Never saw it on the document i read though. I havent been charged yet though.
I saw the 10k in the terms and agreement, that's why I am asking..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Roseey0:

I saw the 10k in the terms and agreement, that's why I am asking..

Oh, guess its you who told me then. But like i said maybe na when the year end them go do the debit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2017
@fruitfulray check your mail mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2017
@all happy weekend. To fighting mamas, pls let's calm down. I dont support bringing issues to public without first trying to sort it out. Please let's mind what we tell the other. Understanding differs. My people will always say 'no be everything eye see wey mouth go talk'.
There's also a way to write that the writer will have no doubt it's a joke.

I plead with us all, if you can't say or write anything that anyone that reads it will think positively of it, please and please, keep it to yourself. TTC is already enough stress and we all know how stress effects ttc.

I'm not ready to call any name, we all know where we've made errors, if possible pls edit to be neutral. It's not good to support one side when there's misunderstanding between 2 people. If actually necessary, write inbox to tell the other his or her fallout.

We've passed this stage of quarelling and all.
Let's leave what cried last night to be mosquitoes. Tomorrow is pregnant so let's face it with full strength and conquer whatever it brings to table.

Let's cultivate forgiving spirit and also try not to get easily provoked. It pays in a long run.

If there's any suggestion or post you don't like, pls jump and pass as far as it isn't insulting. If insulting pls don't hesitate to use report button

Spreading fertility dust on us all.

Pls case is closed, no one should make reference to it anymore
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Good morning my beautiful mamas, commented last night and only for me to see that so much has happened within hours. What am going to say here, many people might not support, but that's my opinion.

When I saw the first challenge, I thought, oh what a beautiful idea, but then I saw a few pictures, as most people had removed theirs, and the Holy spirit told me it was a wrong idea, the challenge was not wrong, but people showing themselves was what He was warning me about. I wanted to say something, but kept it to myself. We have held many different games here, but I thought showing ourselves was going too far for so many reasons...

This is a faceless forum, where people have discussed and revealed so much about themselves, things you won't even tell your siblings or parents. Some have said they've committed several abortions, others about their dh with low sperm count, many have revealed their many battles in their matrimonial homes etc, then you take pictures of yourself and upload here? I was happy when.... showed her baby bump without showing her face. The truth is that the Internet never forgets, someone who knows someone that knows someone that knows you might just be here, but noone knows who I am unless I trust you to some extent and converse with you personally. But for me to put up my pics for both silent and active member is impossible and not advisable for anyone to do.
l

Yeah i wish i had gotten this advise before that day. I too like play and was caught in the drama.
I have to treat my social media sites the way i treat dstv now, moderation especially telemundo which i stopped watching totally as i was getting too addicted.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2017
@Iamajoyfulmothe God will replenish your pocket. Your children shall surround your table like olive branches. You have watered others, may God continue to water you and yours. You shall reap the fruit of your labour in no time. Amen

@New preggi mamas, God's name be praised. May your testimonies be complete, Amen.

@Already offloaded mamas, may they remain source of joy to your family and all they come accross in life. They shall fulfil their purpose in life and exceed their parents expectations. Amen

@To us GTC mums, God is out strength. May He allow his face to shine on us all so our lives will become a testimony pleasing to him. Amen

Stay blessed all and enjoy the goodies that comes with weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks @miraclebaby for ur input. Meanwhile,lets all take things easy abeg. All this back n forth banters even Baba God will not be happy with us. Pls lets embrace peace. Legendsmother,Omojudy and all d beautiful n fruitful mamas here,i love u all. Kisses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
MummyJJ:

I know this week will see more testimonies springing. Have got mine already.

Lol. I dey my house come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Triplet fall on you mama Omojudy

I receive. Triplets will be great. Two boys and a girl. Close shop immediately. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bia bia all you womenses sheath ur swords. I read through it all. But I didn't want to say anything so it would be resolved amicably.

Look at it. Its getting out of hand n im really pissed how devil has crept in here.
minus the social activities here, this thread should be oozing of worship n thanksgiving. We r not here to measure affluence, also everybody should feel free to express him or her self having in mind that there r boundaries n not cross it to upset other pple.

Thiz is not a market place, ogbe (street) or face me I face u.
LET THERE BE DECORUM. LET THERE BE AN ATOMSPHERE OF HEALING N MIRACLES HERE.

Let everything that has breathe praise the lord!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.