Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417020 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faheemaz: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
mamatwiny:
On to more serious issues.
I spotted on Thursday morning.
I am supposed to be 6weeks pregnant today, so I went for ultrasound to confirm everything is ok.

However, the scan detected that the cyst the lab guy saw the last time has grown from 27cm it was d last time to 34cm. It really means the lab guy eas right he saw a cyst the last time.Evidence of gestation was not seen.

I went to see my sister( a medical doc) with the result. She ran pregnancy test on me by herself and confirmed I am still pregnant. She said it is likely clomid that caused the cyst and DT I shouldn't worry, that it will rupture and go on its own as the pregnancy progresses. She I should do another ultrasound after two week cos clomid normally extends ppls ovulation day and if that is the case, I won't be 6 weeks and that no gestational sac or embroyo is seen if the pregnancy is not up to 6 weeks.

Na so we waka today.

Please , we are just 3 team mates ( team may) in preggy thread. We need atleast 30 so that we can choose our cappo. Do hurry and join us.
There shall be no loss whatsover! May you carry to term and birth with ease. Congratulation on the birth of your LO in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
#selflove103
" love yourself first and every other thing falls into line. You really have to live yourself to get anything done in this world"....LUCILLE BELL

"Until you value yourself, you won't value your time, until you value your time, you will not do anything with it".....M.SCOTT PECK

" Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself."....MARK TWAIN.

Fertility blessings to all. Spread love and not hate. May all our prayers be answered soonest. We are due for divine visitation. Our fruitfulness is non- negotiable. We would expand and flourish in all sides in jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
mztubsy:
#selflove103
" love yourself first and every other thing falls into line. You really have to live yourself to get anything done in this world"....LUCILLE BELL

"Until you value yourself, you won't value your time, until you value your time, you will not do anything with it".....M.SCOTT PECK

" Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself."....MARK TWAIN.

Fertility blessings to all. Spread love and not hate. May all our prayers be answered soonest. We are due for divine visitation. Our fruitfulness is non- negotiable. We would expand and flourish in all sides in jesus name.

Amen...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
@ all, please let this issue slide.
If we continue poking old wounds, I would have no option than invite moderators to close down this thread for two weeks. Yes , it was done in currency trading thread early this year. By the time the thread opened, all the wars ended naturally. We missed the thread.After that if anybody offended you, you just tell the person to enter the wall.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Faheemaz:

There shall be no loss whatsover! May you carry to term and birth with ease. Congratulation on the birth of your LO in advance.
Amen my sis. You shall conceive and carry to term too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
@mamatwiny do not fret God is in control. dont b suprised na twiny they there abi na triplet sef God knows hv said a prayer for u here. come may u will name ur babies in Jesus name Amen!.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
@mamatwiny May God perfect all that concerns you. Amen.
pls hydrateb yourself as much as you can so the cyst can resolve

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
@mamatwiny May God perfect all that concerns you. Amen. Ur lo is protected.
pls hydrate yourself as much as you can so the cyst can resolve

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
mamatwiny:
I spotted on Thursday morning.
I am supposed to be 6weeks pregnant today, so I went for ultrasound to confirm everything is ok.

However, the scan detected that the cyst the lab guy saw the last time has grown from 27cm it was d last time to 34cm. It really means the lab guy eas right he saw a cyst the last time.Evidence of gestation was not seen.

I went to see my sister( a medical doc) with the result. She ran pregnancy test on me by herself and confirmed I am still pregnant. She said it is likely clomid that caused the cyst and DT I shouldn't worry, that it will rupture and go on its own as the pregnancy progresses. She I should do another ultrasound after two week cos clomid normally extends ppls ovulation day and if that is the case, I won't be 6 weeks and that no gestational sac or embroyo is seen if the pregnancy is not up to 6 weeks.

Na so we waka today.

Please , we are just 3 team mates ( team may) in preggy thread. We need atleast 30 so that we can choose our cappo. Do hurry and join us.
The Lord will perfect all that concerns you. There shall be no loss, you shall carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
mamatwiny:

I agree, Clomid makes most people ovulate later than usual, for everytime i took it, my cycle days increased at least by 2days up to 5 days. also the cyst is not an issue like your sis said, the ruptured follicle that produced the fertilized egg usually increases in size produces an hormone that supports the preggy in 1st few weeks and dissolves on its own once the placenta is fully functional.

I watched this online in my days of fantasizing and mesmerizing about hearing a babys' heartbeat tongue

Just stay hydrated, don't stress yourself, be positive, definitely see a Dr and above all be prayerful. Wishing you a healthy, ms free bumping and easy peasy delivery at the appointed time.

We are coming to join you soon, me definitely.

Stay blessed sis

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
@mamatwiny, during my previous pregnancy, no evidence of gestation was seen at 6wks too.
was told to check back after 4wks. it was seen at 10wks.

please, do not work yourself up. Your testimony is permanent.
cheers and congrats once again.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
@ legendsmother and Omojudy Bfp falls on you both. Please let's love, peace and unity continue to be on this thread. Let's keep the past behind and embrace a new beginning. No more vexing for each other in Jennifa's voice smiley .Both of u should come out and embrace each other.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
@legendmother,I saw your mention,as for me I don't mince words,I hug people with the truth,than romancing them with lies.omojudy ko gba du rara,that woman has skoin skoin.she was a bit reasonable wen she was in the pregnancy thread.i cud remember vividly when one of her stooge with hairy chest took upon my mention,the sociopathic idiat was looking for ways 4 mama zino to giv her reason to justify her insanity.anyhow Wey yew want take handle her,do the needful.

NB....my battery z fully charged,I still have spare 7batteries charged n kept aside.my kids are sleeping,same with my sweet baldheaded husband.so I have all the time in this world to craze this NYT,so feel free to bring it on.my isoko eyes mode activated.

May God embarrassed you mothers with children.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arizona20: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please house what drug can somebody use to boost sperm motility that is as low as 7%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
I tried to post for Thursday's Thanksgiving but the network was bad and I've been busy since then. Only to come online today and see this.

I know it's devil at work but he is a big loser.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cc legendmother.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmmm!!! People....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilliesbud12: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
arizona20:
Please house what drug can somebody use to boost sperm motility that is as low as 7%
Prayers... Try Fer tilaid motility boost or Evergreen formula for men. My dh used evergreen formula when he had motility issues though we've not retested but by God's grace we've got a BFP after that within one month .. hope this helps

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rhemy2013(f): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
ahnie:
@legendmother,I saw your mention,as for me I don't mince words,I hug people with the truth,than romancing them with lies.omojudy ko gba du rara,that woman has skoin skoin.she was a bit reasonable wen she was in the pregnancy thread.i cud remember vividly when one of her stooge with hairy chest took upon my mention,the sociopathic idiat was looking for ways 4 mama zino to giv her reason to justify her insanity.anyhow Wey yew want take handle her,do the needful.

NB....my battery z fully charged,I still have spare 7batteries charged n kept aside.my kids are sleeping,same with my sweet baldheaded husband.so I have all the time in this world to craze this NYT,so feel free to bring it on.my isoko eyes mode activated.

May God embarrassed you mothers with children.

Hmmmm mama zino,i jst help u lay ur bed oya coman sleep. wink

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Hmmmm mama zino,i jst help u lay ur bed oya coman sleep. wink

Lolz mummyD...ayam oredi in bed. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rhemy2013(f): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
@Lengendsmother,pls take it easy embarassed I heart u so much kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lol @mama zino abeg u hear lol I use God beg lol
Me don fashie d barnie loool.....based on logistics let's move ahead pls kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rhemy2013:
@Lengendsmother,pls take it easy embarassed I heart u so much kiss

Same here

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
omowunmigan...wekom. I have missed you. Thanks for that write-up, the encouragement is highly needed.

@mamatwiny, cast it all to God and it will be fine. Sometimes 6 weeks might just be to early to test. I wish you well.

adamapple, where you from come? Go back!!

All this talk of "fuellers and supporters" is disappointing. Someone even said people have been beefing Omojudy and used this oportunity to lash out. Are you saying what she did was right. Its a pity. I think we should call a spade a spade and not allow evil to thrive here. TTC is enough pain as it is, let no mama come here to make another feel frustrated.
I also think too much familiarity is bringing so much rancour in this thread, we need to guide ourselves.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
@legendsmother, its okay to be angry. Its okay to vent your anger....the lady has apologised, kindly accept. Moving forward is the way to go now. Let bygones be bygones. We are all here for each others comfort.

Fertility blessings on us all!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Me, I sha know that come tomorrow something sweet must shele for here......

Legendsmother, how a whole mom of a legend go dey vex like this? Legends always have strong and able mamas o.
What Omojudy wrote was unacceptable but if na me be you, I would have given her my hot and steamy reply via the same means. Email.
In fact Na she go carry the case come NL court cool

Omojudy..... Babe, take it easy. Small small dey do.
A porcupine walks with care, your many bristles will hurt even when you try to hug.
Shejeje

To the fuellers and supporters.... I say well-done Mas.
I know someone who used to rub someone on the head and say that's how he is, that's his nature till he carried his nature to where power pass power.
Man is polygamous in nature, does it mean his nature doesnt hurt the people around him?
Women are sharp mouthed, does it mean it doesn't hurt the recipient?
Children are carefree and playful, does it mean they can't get hurt in the process?
These are attitudes ingrained in our DNA but we modify them for the sake of the people around us. To foster good relationships and reputation. Let's learn not to count what is not in our nature as one.
We all can be very rude and saucy.
We all can be drama queens
We all can clap back louder than thunder
We all can shade till you're the darkest shade of gray.
I'm sure even the most gentle person always has the perfect retort to every insult.
If I speak to you respectfully, I expect the same courtesy from you.
If you shade me or clap at me, I'll choose to either rise above or get down with you, depends on my mood.

That said, getting freebies is no big deal.
I enter for many giveaways on IG, in fact I just won a free online baking class.... grin. I have eyes on free soup sef or nice Ankara. cool. I'm jobless now so any thing I can get for free is welcome to my doorstep grin
The day Tekno was sharing money, I follow beg sef. embarassed, e no reach my side sha.
I will over and over again post pictures of my face, do with it what you want. I dont live a fake life and one day when I'm staring right back at you from the covers of Forbes, you'll say.... "Fyck me! That's Zaynie! "
The faith bump, for every bump that was posted, I said a prayer. Do you know how many people did same?

Legendsmother, don't let anyone dictate your mood, you must have been here long enough to know that when fights like these happen, vultures come out to pick .
Not everyone will love you or what you do, some are pissed that you guys are happy sef. They'd rather have you mourning or sad.
Don't stop bubbling this place up darling.
I dey always gbadun your groove kiss

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ahhhh i no expect all these kund things o
It is well

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2017
zaynie:
Me, I sha know that come tomorrow something sweet must shele for here......

Legendsmother, how a whole mom of a legend go dey vex like this? Legends always have strong and able mamas o.
What Omojudy wrote was unacceptable but if na me be you, I would have given her my hot and steamy reply via the same means. Email.
In fact Na she go carry the case come NL court cool

Omojudy..... Babe, take it easy. Small small dey do.
A porcupine walks with care, your many bristles will hurt even when you try to hug.
Shejeje

To the fuellers and supporters.... I say well-done Mas.
I know someone who used to rub someone on the head and say that's how he is, that's his nature till he carried his nature to where power pass power.
Man is polygamous in nature, does it mean his nature doesnt hurt the people around him?
Women are sharp mouthed, does it mean it doesn't hurt the recipient?
Children are carefree and playful, does it mean they can't get hurt in the process?
These are attitudes ingrained in our DNA but we modify them for the sake of the people around us. To foster good relationships and reputation. Let's learn not to count what is not in our nature as one.
We all can be very rude and saucy.
We all can be drama queens
We all can clap back louder than thunder
We all can shade till you're the darkest shade of gray.
I'm sure even the most gentle person always has the perfect retort to every insult.
If I speak to you respectfully, I expect the same courtesy from you.
If you shade me or clap at me, I'll choose to either rise above or get down with you, depends on my mood.

That said, getting freebies is no big deal.
I enter for many giveaways on IG, in fact I just won a free online baking class.... grin. I have eyes on free soup sef or nice Ankara. cool. I'm jobless now so any thing I can get for free is welcome to my doorstep grin
The day Tekno was sharing money, I follow beg sef. embarassed, e no reach my side sha.
I will over and over again post pictures of my face, do with it what you want. I dont live a fake life and one day when I'm staring right back at you from the covers of Forbes, you'll say.... "Fyck me! That's Zaynie! "
The faith bump, for every bump that was posted, I said a prayer. Do you know how many people did same?

Legendsmother, don't let anyone dictate your mood, you must have been here long enough to know that when fights like these happen, vultures come out to pick .
Not everyone will love you or what you do, some are pissed that you guys are happy sef. They'd rather have you mourning or sad.
Don't stop bubbling this place up darling.
I dey always gbadun your groove kiss

God bless you mama moyo and every other mama that said the truth without mincing words
Mamas I hope you know babies don't settle in this kind of environment?

Your peace lord we pray
Sincere unity we ask lord
A loving and accommodating heart we seek
And massive porting to the pregnancy thread we claim, amen
Happy Sunday fruitful mamas

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Good morning, Dear Mothers and Wives,happy Sunday to all.Savi mamas, I have noticed my left lower abdomen is swolen and strong wen touched, I am 5DPO, pls could dat be anything to worry about?...am on folic acid and vasoprin.pls some one should answer me,am worried..Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Prayers... Try Fer tilaid motility boost or Evergreen formula for men. My dh used evergreen formula when he had motility issues though we've not retested but by God's grace we've got a BFP after that within one month .. hope this helps

How much is it pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2017
@omowunmigan u are a strong woman God will dine with u tonight and will remember u, people that thought nothing good will come out of u will be wowed b4 the end of this year your joy has come to stay and it shall be permanent. Nothing is. Wrong with u just take ur mind of ttc and take ur folic acid +Bco religiously lastly nothing succeed prayers, pray deligently and heaven has arise for u sake ur days of afflictions are over. When u get ur bfp pls avoid stress an soak ur self in prayers.

No matter ur religion u can sow a seed, buy a baby clothe and pray over it this depend on ur faith, just my thought am not a prophet ooo.
Note: I didn't try this ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.