Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396817 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweetymii:

@curvilicious it's called 10things i would do when i get my Bfp.
This is mine,and i know very soon,it will come to pass.
#confessionbringsconception#

Rocking short and sexy gowns go tire you no worry.
Baby dust, mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
lavivaavril:
Mama curvilicious has finally brought me out of my peeping! How are you and John?
When i see those two red lines, I'll start crying and thanking God but won't tell hubby. I'll most likely head to the hospital for a bpt. I'll get the result, head to a gift shop and get a nice gift package and wrap it up. I'll get a blue and pink cake and bring them home as a gift for hubby. I'll kneel down and cry my eyes out to God in gratitude... can't wait for this feeling

@blackfinegirl I'm actually in abuja for a few days and wouldn't mind saying hi

How are we all doing ladies?

Thank you for finally agreeing to come out
Baby dust kiss

Blackfinegirl, lemme loud laviva's proposal to you 'she wouldn't mind saying hi'

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulations
gabby18:
Most times I wanna comment here, but I'm always too lazy to type tongue.

Long post alert.
Well this is how mine went after trying for 2yrs 4mnths.
I had just tried settling with dh d previous night after we had quarreled for about 2wks (was angry at him cuz he wasn't taking d TTC issue seriously) we sha settled that Sunday night and d following day something just pushed me to even check d test strip.

I dipped it in d bowl of pee and saw one line and hissed.. Was about to toss it and I saw a faint second line.. I started crying, I knelt down started praying,looked at the strip again, started dancing to "onise iyanu" touched all d holy pics of our Lord and my Mother Mary in d house while crying, dancing and singing all at once... Called my big sis and complained that the line was faint she said "second line is second line" that I shld sha go for blood test... Called hubby immediately, my mouth was shaking cuz I knew he wld laff me die after d torments I put him through for the last 2weeks, lolzz grin grin he was just laughing...couldn't wait for him to come pick me up and I din't have cash on me at all, had to borrow N200 from a shop owner and find NY way to d ATM yo withdraw and then head to d Hosp for the bld test.... Even though he told me to wait at home so we cld go together, I just cldnt, overexcitement was hooking me, he eventually met me at the Hosp after d blood test confirmed, twas like a dream cone true...clndnt believe it but all in all God showed His mighty power over TTC in our lives...and so shall He do it for everyone on this journey too, amen!!!

Meanwhile I dint call my mum immediately ohh.. Wanted to be extra extra sure cuz she has been on my case..we done quarrel taya on top this matter..3 months after my wedding she was already disturbing me to go for test, do this do that...all the drugs d Dr prescribed din't do anything for me so I stopped taking all of them like 6-7mnths before I got my bfp..all these kinda strained our relationship in a way. When I called her to tell her she already knew thanks to my big sis that cldnt zip her mouth and allow me break d good news grin . trust my mum na.. She called all her brothers and sisters and broke d news, she just cldnt hold herself... We are best if friends now ohh..she cakks almost everyday till I told her to cool off a lil tongue . Few weeks after the news sue started bugging me to do scan that she's sure its twins (2boiz, like say na she put am for my bellee) after the scan I told her it was one, she now started saying its gonna be a boy..lolzz.. I just laff troway..at this stage in my life anyone I see at the end of the day I'm over grateful and thankful to baba God for remembering my case grin

My hubby on d other hand held himself and broke d news to his siblings after like 3months. cheesy

Till today I still have the test strip in my wallet, it brings back happy memories when I see it...

My phone kept on buzzing for like 3hours afterwards, felt like a superstar, all my siblings wanted to talk to me at the sametime.. Immediately i got home all the symptoms I wasn't feeling in the past came rushing in..from hunger to tiredness to .....

Praise God!!

@ those saying they ll write letter to their dh or take him to lunch or wrap d test strip lolzzzz... My sisters trust me u won't be able to wait that long...u wld end up calling him as soon u see those 2 bright lines kiss shocked cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Good morning everyone
Today's opening heaven says LITTLE REQUESTS LIMIT GOD

The Lord Jesus Christ instructed us to ask until our joy is full (John 16:24).

Due to lack of faith in God's ability to meet our needs, many of us ask for crumbs, and by so doing we insult or dishonour God. Are you one of such people?

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2017
curvilicious:

That your balancing with two legs up, abeg o! I cover my eyes with holy water. Before your hand write letter to your dh, your mouth go don leak already.

Your 10things will be done in no time
kiss
lol @ your mouth go don leak already. I remembered the year 2015 that i told him about the 1st pregnancy the reaction on his face was priceless dear. This is his birth month and i pray God picks our call soon and Amen to your prayer.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Congrats gabby18,what a refreshing news. I wish u a h@h nine months journey.

Mamas make una dey pity us wey dey use 'kpalasa' fone naa lol!..all dis very long posts wey una dey always quote before replying dey deal with us. Abeg just use @ n include d person name. Na beg i dey beg o,dont mean to offend anyone. Gracias. Sprinkling loads of baby dusts on us.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngbabe2017: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Can someone please tell me how effective is forever living products on fertility treatments n Fibroids treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2017
curvilicious:
There was something we used to do on this thread o i cant remember the caption but, it relates to how abi what you will do when you get/find out you are pregnant. I miss that programme abi na that thing i will call it. Oya na somborri plz tell us what you will do when you find out you are pregnant

cc pwettymii, mummykyrti, priscaver, ogunbekun, lavivaavril

I can only imagine what I would do... Words aren't enough to express all I would do on that day...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2017
FIRST TEN THINGS I WOULD DO WHEN I GET MY
LONG AWAITED BFP.
*The joy in me will know no bounds*
1. first, i will kneel down and thank my miracle working God.
2. will go to the lab for confirmation(bpt). after that
3. will find my way to church or visit the Blessed Sacrament and send in WIDD
4. well, will like to tell hubby after a wk or a month...but if i cant contain the joy, will find a romantic way to tell him....(have been putting down diff romantic ways to let out the news) e no go easy o...
5. will do 3nights of praise
6. will begin to pamper myself....no strenous work
7. will visit the orphanage
8. will register for ante natal early...i no wan hear say.....
then pick two baby's names(two from each sex) from my list of baby's names.
9. will call my mum and tell her.
10. will cont to praise God.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Wow ten things I'll do when I get my bfp
1)I will roll on the floor in thanks giving to God for His mercies

2) I'll go to a lab to do a blood test to confirm

3) I'll let my hubby(he has been my rock!) come back, give him a sweet hug, kiss him deeply then tell him the great news. I'm sure his smile would be priceless.

4)Pray for God to keep my babies, Dh and the grace to carry to full term.

5)Start antenatal immediately.

6) Call my mom, MIL(God bless her for her support) and siblings, and bestie to break the great news.

7) I'll start forming lazy and doing shakara so my Dh would pamper me wella�
cool shop shop shop and rock my beautiful pregnancy glow.

9) Do my best to always be an encouragement to others going through ttc.

10)Continue thanking God for the privilege of being a mother
These are the ten things I'll do, I believe my bfp is very very close.
Baby dust to us all!

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Hmm.....10 things i will do wen i get a BFP!!!
Just thinking about it now am shaking,there is nothing in life dat i have longed to hear than 'Madam congratulations,u are ............weeks PREGNANT. Ya Allah,how i long to hear dose words n see a postive strip ....am thirsty for it.
I will do sujood shukran(prostration of gratitude) for more dan 20mins,praising n thanking my creator. Cause He alone deserves all praise.
Thats what i'll do first den other things can follow. May God grant us our heart desire as we state it here n conceive it in our heart. Amin

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2017
lavivaavril:
Mama curvilicious has finally brought me out of my peeping! How are you and John?
When i see those two red lines, I'll start crying and thanking God but won't tell hubby. I'll most likely head to the hospital for a bpt. I'll get the result, head to a gift shop and get a nice gift package and wrap it up. I'll get a blue and pink cake and bring them home as a gift for hubby. I'll kneel down and cry my eyes out to God in gratitude... can't wait for this feeling

@blackfinegirl I'm actually in abuja for a few days and wouldn't mind saying hi

How are we all doing ladies?

Thank you. How can I get your whatsapp no
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2017
fruitfulnathia:
@ blackfinegirl it is well with u i stay in abj too what prt do you stay. i pray the nxt one will stay in Jesus name Amen.

I stay in apo/ lokogoma
We should exchange contacts
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2017
gabby18:

Long post alert.
I had just tried settling with dh d previous night after we had quarreled for about 2wks (was angry at him cuz he wasn't taking d TTC issue seriously) we sha settled that Sunday night and d following day something just pushed me to even check d test strip.

I dipped it in d bowl of pee and saw one line and hissed.. Was about to toss it and I saw a faint second line.. I started crying, I knelt down started praying,looked at the strip again, started dancing to "onise iyanu" touched all d holy pics of our Lord and my Mother Mary in d house while crying, dancing and singing all at once... Called my big sis and complained that the line was faint she said "second line is second line" that I shld sha go for blood test... Called hubby immediately, my mouth was shaking cuz I knew he wld laff me die after d torments I put him through for the last 2weeks, lolzz grin grin he was just laughing...couldn't wait for him to come pick me up and I din't have cash on me at all, had to borrow N200 from a shop owner and find NY way to d ATM yo withdraw and then head to d Hosp for the bld test.... Even though he told me to wait at home so we cld go together, I just cldnt, overexcitement was hooking me, he eventually met me at the Hosp after d blood test confirmed, twas like a dream cone true...clndnt believe it but all in all God showed His mighty power over TTC in our lives...and so shall He do it for everyone on this journey too, amen!!!

Meanwhile I dint call my mum immediately ohh.. Wanted to be extra extra sure cuz she has been on my case..we done quarrel taya on top this matter..3 months after my wedding she was already disturbing me to go for test, do this do that...all the drugs d Dr prescribed din't do anything for me so I stopped taking all of them like 6-7mnths before I got my bfp..all these kinda strained our relationship in a way. When I called her to tell her she already knew thanks to my big sis that cldnt zip her mouth and allow me break d good news grin . trust my mum na.. She called all her brothers and sisters and broke d news, she just cldnt hold herself... We are best if friends now ohh..she cakks almost everyday till I told her to cool off a lil tongue . Few weeks after the news sue started bugging me to do scan that she's sure its twins (2boiz, like say na she put am for my bellee) after the scan I told her it was one, she now started saying its gonna be a boy..lolzz.. I just laff troway..at this stage in my life anyone I see at the end of the day I'm over grateful and thankful to baba God for remembering my case grin

My hubby on d other hand held himself and broke d news to his siblings after like 3months. cheesy

Till today I still have the test strip in my wallet, it brings back happy memories when I see it...

My phone kept on buzzing for like 3hours afterwards, felt like a superstar, all my siblings wanted to talk to me at the sametime.. Immediately i got home all the symptoms I wasn't feeling in the past came rushing in..from hunger to tiredness to .....

Praise God!!

@ those saying they ll write letter to their dh or take him to lunch or wrap d test strip lolzzzz... My sisters trust me u won't be able to wait that long...u wld end up calling him as soon u see those 2 bright lines kiss shocked cheesy grin

I don't know why men don't take it serious o. My hubby is always telling me that he is not bothered. That he knows I will have babies, but I no wan hear o. Before inlaws will start disturbing us.

Congratulations by the way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gabby18: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Blackfinegirl:

I don't know why men don't take it serious o. My hubby is always telling me that he is not bothered. That he knows I will have babies, but I no wan hear o. Before inlaws will start disturbing us.

Congratulations by the way

My dear, most of them are just wired that way. Cone to think of it the tests they have to undergo r usually very easy and painless not like ours that u go open nyash taya for hsg, VG swab, flushing and so many annoying ones.. It wld surely end in praise for everyone through Christ our Lord, amen!

Just keep pushing him and praying, it ll happen sooner than expected..

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Tripletwins222:
Happy Sunday to all!

I've been totally depressed since morning. cry AF resurfaced early ds morning after passing through series of unbearable symptoms of positive expectation. I never knew dat d last cycle will not yield a positive result considering what I went thru. The symptoms were driving me crazy I must tell u. Well, I thank God in everything. I strongly hope He wl wipe away our tears very soon. I still stand on d word of God in Gen 18:1-15 where d Lord promised to bless Sarah with a son in 9months time. And behold, it came to pass in Gen 21: 1-7. As God did it 4 Sarah despite her age, He will surely do it for us who are still looking up to Him. Sisters, pls let's continue looking up to God 4 He s d giver of fruits of d womb (Psalms 127:3). Though we have to try our possible best to seek 4 d solutions to our TTC issues but even if we take all d medications in ds planet earth, He s still d one dat will perfect them to work 4 us. May our prayers be answered speedily in Jesus name, amen.

Ds flow just disorganized my plan today. God, pls 4gv me 4 not going to church oo. My brother even invited to come and share their joy as they dedicate their little princess today but I couldn't make it being depressed. Am gettn tired of people stylishly looking at my tummy each time to know if am pregnant.

Abeg, no vex 4 my long grammar. My ears are itching 4 gud news oo. 2ww mammas, how far?
Baby dust to all.

My dear,God will answer us soon. The baby that will stay and give us peace is what the lord will give us in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Blackfinegirl:

I stay in apo/ lokogoma We should exchange contacts
i sent u a pm i stay @ g/lada
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2017
Ngbabe2017:
Can someone please tell me how effective is forever living products on fertility treatments n Fibroids treatment
Fibroid treatment or shrinking is usually based on the size and location. So before you start investing your life savings on those products, what is the size, where is it located? What does your doctor say about it concerning conception? What have you done in the past and did it have any effect? Sorry for too many questions but that will help other mamas give you good feedback. In all, the best approach to fibroid especially ones that have grown big or hardened is surgery.

If you have fibroid, also be careful with fertility drugs and supplements as some of them will act as fertilizer on the fibroid. Fertility blessings.

@BlessedDiva long time, hope you're good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Curvilicious and 4realwoman, if I say I know what I'll do when I get my bfp, then I'll be telling a lie.. But I know I'll be so happy and start crying loud tears of joy, thanking God for finally answering my prayers and making me see double lines, then I'll buy more pt(its just #50) and do more tests, do blood test, tell hubby and start my laziness and suffer hubby season 1...

God please hear my cry ooooo

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
I can't list up to 10 things, but I sure now my first reaction would be to shed tears of joy and relief.
And then I'll sing many songs of praise and worship to God Almighty who works miracles.
Then I'll struggle to wait for my husband to break the news to him face to face because I'd love to see his reaction too.

Hello Curvilicious a.k.a Mama J. I trust Ministry is moving with ease..

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
miraclebaby:

If you have fibroid, also be careful with fertility drugs and supplements as some of them will act as fertilizer on the fibroid. Fertility blessings.

Seconded. Pls pls fibroids and cysts do not agree with clomid, letrozole , ovaboost ...and other ovulation boosting drugs. The only ovulation inducing drugs that may be safe are herbal ones.
Some even induce cysts in women that didn't have before. While it gives bfp to some. May God answer us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
MumTT:

Ps. I always have this feeling that you're not supposed to be here again whenever your name flashes in my mind. I pray for you that whatever is causing the delay is removed by the power in the name and blood of Jesus. I pray for speed for you to get to your promised land flowing with milk and honey. Every obstacle in your part is removed and destroyed in Jesus name. Amen.
AMEN! You are so right, darling sis. My village people don fail wink I receive my Twins. Thanks so much dear.

Thank a lot to all who sent their congrats through posts, likes, on the other side, in their hearts etc cool
God bless you. He will give to those seeking too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
On what I would do when I get my Bfp...
Hmm...hmm
I will cry oooo.
I will weep with joy and gratitude.
Like God ...so at last...I don get alert!
I will praise and worship God. Enough praise.

Tell my darling supportive Hubby.
Tell my family and my family (In-laws).

Tell my E-family. grin
It shall come to pass for all of us. I know.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
curvilicious:

Mmuah! You listened very well. I can imagine you keep notes.

The other mama juss dash us the theme of the month. She try sha
Thank you,need to listen very well cause every prophetic word is active by faith. My case is different Ma...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
finecheek12:
fruitful mothers in the house i have a bottle serrapeptase 120000spu 90 caps and clean point tampon i will like to sell at a give away price.and i wil also give out half bottle of vitamin E 1000iu and the remaining capsules i have left of serrapeptases free to anyone who is intrested in buying.plz i can be reached on finecheek@gmail.com. my tubes are opened now after using this products and also went for flushing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
gabby18:

Long post alert.

Congrats dear, your story was really nice... Wish you a healthy and happy 9 months and beyond, God bless you...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gabby18: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
FruitfulRay:

Congrats dear, your story was really nice... Wish you a healthy and happy 9 months and beyond, God bless you...

Amen, thanks dear. God bless u too and grant u all ur heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
gabby18:

Long post alert.

Praise God!!

congratulations dear, may uve a healthy nd blessed 9 month amen .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
gabby18:
Congrats ma'am and wish you happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jellos:
Thank you,need to listen very well cause every prophetic word is active by faith. My case is different Ma...

So, is mine, dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.