Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397371 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jellos:
gateways to supernatural breakthrough: spiritual and practical access...my case is different ma

Hello ma'am Jellos, how are you doing MA?

MumTT, Amen in Jesus name.

Happy new week fruitful mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweetymii:
Goodmorning everyone,hope you had a wonderful weekend.
@Loisemm congratulations on the new job,remember to bring your first fruits oh,
@mamatwiny chillax,just follow your doctor's recommendation and remove fear from your mind.
@mummykyrti i laugh in vernacular,you dey find awi mouth about that style abi?on a serious note,i have always thought that doggy thing was the rear entry type until one early morning my dog was on heat and i saw the male dog and it on an awkward position,as in male dog facing one way,bitch facing another way,i was running to go and seperate dem thinking the male was oppressing it,my dh just shouted that i should leave them,that "that is how they mate,i said then where did that style come from now"?and he said how did you think she got pregnant before?only for me to complain to someone and that one replied that if i had attempted to seperate them i would have killed them.
Have a blessed working week everyone.

grin grin grin so funny, you wanted to separate them...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Purelady:
Good morning Mama's God bless us all as we hustle for our daily bread, whatsoever that we bring sorrow and tears our way we come against it by the power in the blood of Jesus, this week shall be a fovourable week for us, plenty BFP we pray thee Lord.

Amen...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
MumTT:
#PrayerMonday

Heavenly Father, we thank You for the gift of life and the gift of sleeping and waking up. We thank You for a blessed new week.

We pray in accordance to Your word which says in Ex 23:26 that none shall be barren. We declare ourselves fruitful and productive today. We pray that every dead organ in our bodies be brought back to life in Jesus name because You came that we might have life and have it abundantly. We pray that every faulty or malfunctioning organ in our bodies be made whole in Jesus name because You are our healer.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. All these we pray in Your beautiful, precious and glorious name. Amen.

Cc MummyJJ, Legendsmother

Have a fruitful week, mothers and fathers

Amen...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Blackfinegirl:
Good morning everyone.

I am ATC (About to conceive) because I know its my right to have children, even God has blessed me with children.

At this my young age I have has two miscarriages, the first I didn't even know I was pregnant until after I miscarried, I was a novice, didn't know much about pregnancy symptoms (doctor said UTI). it didn't get to us, because we had only done court wedding then.

As God will have it, I found out I was pregnant, a month after my trad, but I lost it (3month pregnancy)some days to my white wedding(chai I have suffered). I was using one of the best hospitals (so I thought) in Abuja(NISA). I think they gave me too many drugs, they were always treating me for malaria and typhoid, although I never had the symptoms.

Now I am scared to try again, because Its hard bounding with a baby in the womb and loosing it.God knows I prayed not to loose the baby and I am still praying because affliction shall not arise again.
Please I need encouragement here, I Just moved to Abuja, looking for good friends in Abuja, that we can pray together and share ideas to build ourselves, financially and spiritually.

God will make us mothers ijn

Welcome mama, may your stay be short and fruitful...

Wow, you have really gone through a lot, but God will truly give you beauty for ashes. This time, be careful, don't take drugs anyhow, especially malaria drugs, also don't stress yourself. Pray and believe the word of God, it shall surely come to pass in no time

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Everyone receive your heart desires in Jesus name.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Prayer Monday

#singing
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know, He holds my future
My life is worth a living just because He lives

Thank You Lord for another new week. We are grateful for everything You did, are doing and will do. Thank You for our moments of joy and also the times of weeping. Thank You because You said weeping may last for the night but joy comes in the morning. We are grateful for not leaving us even atimes when we feel lonely.

Thank You Lord because we are not a community of frustrated women but joyful mothers. Thank You for wiping our tears and helping us to in turn bring hope to others. Baba may Your name be exalted.

Lord we know that all our prayers have been answered that is why we make this declaration of faith now.

Faith Declaration
1. I am pregnant
2. My babies are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ
3. I will experience supernatural and swift delivery
4. My children are of God so they carry the gene of greatness. Greatness is their birthright
5. My husband and I will live long in health and wealth to nuture our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
6. I will have cause to rejoice all the days of my life.
7. All my sisters here will rejoice with their children , no one will die during childbirth.
8. 2018 is my year of manifestation, because all eyes will see what great things You have done for me.

YES, IT IS DONE.
BE IT UNTO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH

Thank You Father for it is done through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
olubankemi:
Everyone receive your heart desires in Jesus name.
amen @ iya ibeji. how are the twins doing. mine too will join soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

#singing

Thank You Lord for another new week. We are grateful for everything You did, are doing and will do. Thank You for our moments of joy and also the times of weeping. Thank You because You said weeping may last for the night but joy comes in the morning. We are grateful for not leaving us even atimes when we feel lonely.

Thank You Lord because we are not a community of frustrated women but joyful mothers. Thank You for wiping our tears and helping us to in turn bring hope to others. Baba may Your name be exalted.

Lord we know that all our prayers have been answered that is why we make this declaration of faith now.

Faith Declaration
1. I am pregnant
4. My children are of God so they carry the gene of greatness. Greatness is their birthright
5. My husband and I will live long in health and wealth to nuture our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
7. All my sisters here will rejoice with their children , no one will die during childbirth.
8. 2018 is my year of manifestation, because all eyes will see what great things You have done for me.

YES, IT IS DONE.

Amen in Jesus name.

@ olubankemi, Amen.

@ Blackfinegirl, welcome dear the Lord shall give you double blessings for your troubles and affliction shall never arise again in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mamitwins:

Hello ma'am Jellos,
. I am good by His grace.. been awhile. Hope you are good?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
amen and so shall it be
Mamitwins:

Amen in Jesus name.

@ olubankemi, Amen.

@ Blackfinegirl, welcome dear the Lord shall give you double blessings for your troubles and affliction shall never arise again in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
amen

thank you

God bless you

FruitfulRay:

Welcome mama, may your stay be short and fruitful...

Wow, you have really gone through a lot, but God will truly give you beauty for ashes. This time, be careful, don't take drugs anyhow, especially malaria drugs, also don't stress yourself. Pray and believe the word of God, it shall surely come to pass in no time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
amen, God bless you

I just did some blood work for blood clotting today requested by my doctor.

mummykyrti:
affliction shall never rise up again dearie but please try and find out the case, check your rhesus status, and other stuffs, so next time you can take adequate care, also please be prayerful... God would crown your efforts with success
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

#singing

Faith Declaration
1. I am pregnant

YES, IT IS DONE.

Amen I believe... Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jellos:
gateways to supernatural breakthrough: spiritual and practical access...my case is different ma
....and so is mine bless u ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jellos:

Mmuah! You listened very well. I can imagine you keep notes.

The other mama juss dash us the theme of the month. She try sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
There was something we used to do on this thread o i cant remember the caption but, it relates to how abi what you will do when you get/find out you are pregnant. I miss that programme abi na that thing i will call it. Oya na somborri plz tell us what you will do when you find out you are pregnant

cc pwettymii, mummykyrti, priscaver, ogunbekun, lavivaavril

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
curvilicious:

what you will do when you get/find out you are pregnant.

i knw that when i c those 2 lines on the test strip i will b shaking with joy. so the first thing am sure to know to do is to scream Jesus! .

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
@ blackfinegirl it is well with u i stay in abj too what prt do you stay. i pray the nxt one will stay in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
I will scream. ...thank you Jesus
I will run to church and start rolling on the altar
I will call my husband to come meet me in Church
I will then call my mum to inform her
Endless things I will do

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
When I get my BFP, I will be so weakened with praise for the goodness and faithfulness of God.
I will show DH the test strip and share the good news
I will share the news with a photo of the test strip with my e-sisters.
I will enter the pregnancy thread boldly (no more peeping)
I will not stress myself both at work and at home
I will come back from work, sit in the living room and put my legs up, hubby will make dinner
I will go for scan early
I will register at the hospital early
Etc! etc!! etc!!!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
FruitfulRay:

grin grin grin so funny, you wanted to separate them...
As in ehn,i was afraid!!! grin
@Blackfinegirl,you are welcome,wishing you a short and fruitful stay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hi peeps,plenty gist for the thread,sisters no quarel o,let love lead!what I will do wen i get my bfp,i will be speechless,it will be like a dream,i wish sing praises to God and say thank You Jesus!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweetymii:
Hmm,so on d 10 things i wud do wen i get my Bfp..
1.I would scream and say "thank you Jesus" and then test and test till the strip is exhausted.
2. I would come to Nl and announce my bfp and write my widd immediately(believe me,its gonna be widd and widd reloaded).
3. Go to a lab and do blood p.t,go to another lab and repeat same test.
4. Call dh(if in my excitement my mouth has not already leaked),ask him how is day is going and invite him for lunch,tell the waiter ahead,give him/her the bloodtest result to bring wen we are supposed to pay,wen the waiter gives me,i would be like "honey,pls can't seem to see this clearly"and then handover the result to him(can't imagine his face and excitement)
5. Proceed to pregnancy thread with a lot of noise and swag.of course i wud be going there with different brands of beef sausage(gala,meaty,rite e.t.c.) and lacasera,with bags of the new anambra rice and plenty of hard currencies to announce my uplifting and new status.
6. Call my loved ones and close friends that have been praying with me to change the prayers to one of thanksgiving and prayer for supernatural childbirth.
7. Start walking carefully and try as much as possible to avoid bumpy road's in the first semester.
8. Go and officially register for ante-natal.
9. Start rocking short and sexky maternity wears wen bump start showing and also be taking milestone pictures every 4 weeks for posterity sake.
10. Increase my prayer life as i expect to have an easy h&h 9months filled with testimonies and praise to almighty God for making it happen.

@curvilicious it's called 10things i would do when i get my Bfp.
This is mine,and i know very soon,it will come to pass.
#confessionbringsconception#

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Janix2:
Hi peeps,plenty gist for the thread,sisters no quarel o,let love lead!what I will do wen i get my bfp,i will be speechless,it will be like a dream,i wish sing praises to God and say thank You Jesus!! grin

I am waiting to see the drama you will act. Congrats in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweetymii:

@curvilicious it's called 10things i would do when i get my Bfp.
This is mine,and i know very soon,it will come to pass.
#confessionbringsconception#
make ingo find my own 10 things to see if i will add more. grin.

@loismme, congratulation on your new job.

@mummykyrti, pls come and teach me the doggy style bikonu.

@Curvilicious mama, i kw that ms have waka go abi?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
4realwoman:
FIRST TEN THINGS I WOULD DO WHEN I GET MY WONDERFUL AND JOYOUS BFP.

1. Once I see the almighty two lines na to dey cry and thank God for giving me the two lines.

2. Pray, pray, pray and pray for God to keep me, dh and our babies and for it to end in praise

3. Rush to the hospital for blood test and also to register for ANC immediately if possible.
[s]
4. Write a letter to dh from th babies announcing their arrival in nine months time with the pregnancy test attached in the letter.[/s]

4. Write a letter to dh telling him that he is going to be a father soon with the pregnancy test attached in the latter.

5. Inform my pastor so that he can always pray for me.

6. Only dh and I will know about it. Family and friend will get to know after 3 months.

7. Announce on NL TTC THREAD and also drop WIDD.

8. Register officially on pregnancy thread and balance on top the Golden chair with my two legs up grin.

9. Start shopping immediately for my twins. ( unisex cos I can't wait to kw the sex o)

10. Continue giving thanks to God in heaven for answering my prayers.

Thanks fvi.ne for the mention.

Thanks legend.smother for the game.
This is what i plan on doing when i get my BFP but the whole things can change because of over happiness or as the spirit leads. grin

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
mummykyrti:
exactly my point oh, the way I see dogs mate that termed the word " doggie" doesn't relate with the one I do, na why I ask ooo

dogs generally mate using only 2 styles.
1. the normal style goats and other 4 legged creatures mate, known to us as d,oggy
2. some dogs change position during the normal dog.gy to the position you just observed [they sometimes get stuck and use tht position to free themselves] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jellos:
. I am good by His grace.. been awhile. Hope you are good?

Been great, yes am good and I hope you are too? Regards to your family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gabby18: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Most times I wanna comment here, but I'm always too lazy to type tongue.

Long post alert.
Well this is how mine went after trying for 2yrs 4mnths.
I had just tried settling with dh d previous night after we had quarreled for about 2wks (was angry at him cuz he wasn't taking d TTC issue seriously) we sha settled that Sunday night and d following day something just pushed me to even check d test strip.

I dipped it in d bowl of pee and saw one line and hissed.. Was about to toss it and I saw a faint second line.. I started crying, I knelt down started praying,looked at the strip again, started dancing to "onise iyanu" touched all d holy pics of our Lord and my Mother Mary in d house while crying, dancing and singing all at once... Called my big sis and complained that the line was faint she said "second line is second line" that I shld sha go for blood test... Called hubby immediately, my mouth was shaking cuz I knew he wld laff me die after d torments I put him through for the last 2weeks, lolzz grin grin he was just laughing...couldn't wait for him to come pick me up and I din't have cash on me at all, had to borrow N200 from a shop owner and find NY way to d ATM yo withdraw and then head to d Hosp for the bld test.... Even though he told me to wait at home so we cld go together, I just cldnt, overexcitement was hooking me, he eventually met me at the Hosp after d blood test confirmed, twas like a dream cone true...clndnt believe it but all in all God showed His mighty power over TTC in our lives...and so shall He do it for everyone on this journey too, amen!!!

Meanwhile I dint call my mum immediately ohh.. Wanted to be extra extra sure cuz she has been on my case..we done quarrel taya on top this matter..3 months after my wedding she was already disturbing me to go for test, do this do that...all the drugs d Dr prescribed din't do anything for me so I stopped taking all of them like 6-7mnths before I got my bfp..all these kinda strained our relationship in a way. When I called her to tell her she already knew thanks to my big sis that cldnt zip her mouth and allow me break d good news grin . trust my mum na.. She called all her brothers and sisters and broke d news, she just cldnt hold herself... We are best if friends now ohh..she cakks almost everyday till I told her to cool off a lil tongue . Few weeks after the news sue started bugging me to do scan that she's sure its twins (2boiz, like say na she put am for my bellee) after the scan I told her it was one, she now started saying its gonna be a boy..lolzz.. I just laff troway..at this stage in my life anyone I see at the end of the day I'm over grateful and thankful to baba God for remembering my case grin

My hubby on d other hand held himself and broke d news to his siblings after like 3months. cheesy

Till today I still have the test strip in my wallet, it brings back happy memories when I see it...

My phone kept on buzzing for like 3hours afterwards, felt like a superstar, all my siblings wanted to talk to me at the sametime.. Immediately i got home all the symptoms I wasn't feeling in the past came rushing in..from hunger to tiredness to .....

Praise God!!

@ those saying they ll write letter to their dh or take him to lunch or wrap d test strip lolzzzz... My sisters trust me u won't be able to wait that long...u wld end up calling him as soon u see those 2 bright lines kiss shocked cheesy grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
4realwoman:
This is what i plan on doing when i get my BFP but the whole things can change because of over happiness or as the spirit leads. grin

That your balancing with two legs up, abeg o! I cover my eyes with holy water. Before your hand write letter to your dh, your mouth go don leak already.

Your 10things will be done in no time
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.